𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ

1K 45 0
By kaykay12002

"Why was Jenna there?" Aria asked the four as they sat inside the grille.

Katherine shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her drink.

"I guess she's back"

"That cop acted like we were suspects or something," Hanna said.

"Do you think we looked guilty?"

"Why would we be? We haven't done anything wrong"

"Except lie about the Jenna thing," Katherine said leaning back in the chair she was sitting in.

"We promised we'd never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember? It never happened"

Katherine looked over at Spencer. "Well promises aren't always kept"

Before Spencer could say something Aria spoke up. "Have you found a way to forget? I still wake up sometimes in the middle of the night"

"Aria, it was an accident"

"Was it?" Katherine mumbled.

Hanna then pulled out her flask and poured some in her glass but then looked up and saw a middle-aged guy looking at her. "It's medicinal... Cramps"

"I don't get it. How does A know something about me that only Alison knew?"

"Ali knew all of our secrets, but... we never knew any of hers"

"I knew some," Spencer said.

"Same," Katherine said.

"Go on"

"Talk"

Katherine shook her head.

"I can't"

"Spence, Kat, you two are not gonna drop a bomb like that, and just clam up!"

"Not saying because her secrets should be kept," Katherine said glancing at each of the girls.

"She'd so kill me if I told you"

"She's dead"

"Ali was seeing someone that summer"

Katherine rolled her eyes and shook her head at Spencer.

"I knew she was keeping something from me... from us" Emily corrected herself.

"Well, why didn't she want us to know?"

"He was an older boy, and he had a girlfriend"

"Who was it?"

"She never told me his name," Spencer said and then looked over at Katherine. "Did she tell you his name?"

Katherine shook her head. "No"

"Okay, that's only half the secret"

"It's more than you ever got from her," Spencer said.

Katherine nodded her head in agreement.

"How was it that Ali told us nothing and we told her everything?"

"Because she made us feel like we were part of something special"

"We were"

"I miss that," Aria said after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Me too"

"I miss Ali"

Katherine then felt a buzz in her pocket so she pulled it out. "I have to go," she said and started to get up.

All four of the girls looked at her a little confused about why she had to go.

"So see you tomorrow?" Spencer asked.

Katherine looked at her for a second and nodded her head. "Yeah sure"

Once Katherine walked out of the Brew Aria looked at the other three for a moment.

"Is it just me or is Kat acting weird"

Spencer sighed and took a sip of her drink. "It's not just you, we have all noticed"

"There it is now covered," Evelyn said to Katherine after covering up Katherine's black eye from her father.

"Thank you"

Evelyn looked at her a moment and nodded. "You're welcome," she said but then sighed and put her makeup up in her makeup bag and then placed it in her bag. "You seriously need to tell someone"

Katherine stood up and started to gather things for school, and shook her head. "It's fine Eve, and plus he said if I told someone it would get worse. Hell, he doesn't even know, that you know so please don't" Katherine said and gave her a pleading look.

Evelyn sighed. "Fine, but I don't like that he hits you"

Katherine nods and sighs. "I know"

Katherine was at her locker with Evelyn getting her books for class when PA came on.

"Will the following students please come to the office? Emily Fields, Aris Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin and Katherine Smith"

Katherine sighed and looked at Evelyn and gave her a small smile. "See you in a little"

Evelyn nodded and started to walk to class, while Katherine shut her locker and walked to where the other girls were.

Aria's phone then went off, so she pulled it out to look at it. "Wait. It's from A"

"Of course it is" Katherine mumbled.

"Dead girls walking... -A"

The five of them then began to walk to the office.

The five of were sat on the couch but Katherine was sitting on the armrest.

"So let's see. You thought you heard her scream. And you noticed Alison getting up once the others were asleep, so you followed her" Wilden said looking at their statements from that night.

"I-I said that, yeah"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah I did"

"And when you three woke up in the barn Alison was gone, and so was Spencer, and Katherine?"

"Yes, I woke up before them, and I realized that Ali and Kat were missing, so I--"

"So you went looking for them," Wilden said and sat down on the corner of the desk.

"That's what happened"

"And like told them I went after and saw she had met up with a guy and then I left but on the way back to the barn I tripped and fell and hit my head and blacked out," Katherine said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I got that. So, what's up? Was this a slumber party, or--"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Is this an interrogation?"

"No, just a routine follow-up"

"Which would be the same damn thing as last time because we didn't lie about that night"

Wooden glared at Katherine. "That's enough out of you Smith. But why did you guys all fall asleep?"

Katherine was about to say something else, but Emily noticed and kicked her in the leg, and gave her a look. Katherine rolled her eyes but decided not to say anything.

"I guess we were tired"

"Tired? Really?"

"Yes you dipshit that's what happens when someone is tired, are you a person who just doesn't sleep?"

"Shut up Katherine" Emily whispered to her.

Wooden sent Katherine another glare, but then looked at Hanna. "Is that how you remember it, Hanna?"

Hanna nodded her head and looked at Wilden. "Yeah"

"Yeah, you guys were tired"

"Look, we've told you everything that we know, just like we did the night she went missing," Spencer said.

"I know, I know, and you see, the thing is, it's almost exactly what you said last year. Almost like it was rehearsed"

Katherine rolled her eyes but lightly bit her tongue to keep her from saying for the sake of her and her friends.

"Like Spencer said, we've told you everything we know"

Katherine was sitting at the table with the others. Katherine would have gone and sat with Evelyn but the others dragged her to the table they used to sit at with Alison.

"He knows we're lying," Aria said.

"Lying is not a crime"

"It is when you're giving false statements to the police. It's called obstruction of justice"

"Oh, please! We lied about drinking" Katherine said.

"But the truth that matters is we don't know anything about what happened to Ali that night," Hanna said.

But the truth is someone did know what happened to Ali that night.

"We also know about someone who might have wanted to hurt her"

But someone in fact did hurt Ali.

"We should have told the police the truth about Jenna's accident the night it happened," Emily said.

"I wanted to, remember?"

"I think everyone wanted to," Katherine said and took a sip of her drink, that may or not have some alcohol in it.

"We had a chance to do more than just tell the truth, we had a chance to stop Ali"

"But we didn't," Katherine said.

"And telling the police now about what happened to Jenna, isn't going to make her see again. It'll just ruin our lives"

A cane then started to tap on the ground which meant Jenna was near.

"Oh, my god, she's back in school too?"

"Of course she is" Katherine mumbled.

Aria looked at her friends before slowly getting up and going over to Jenna. "Jenna? Hey, it's-it's Aria. Do you... wanna come sit with us?"

Katherine shook her head. "I'm leaving," she said and stood up from her seat, and walked away right when Jenna made it to their table.

Flashback

The six friends were all laughing and listening to music while trying on each others clothes. They were passing shirts back and forth.

When Ali looked in the mirror with a shirt she just put on and saw something outside. "I can see you!" she said and stormed to the window. "Oh, my god! I can't believe it!"

"Who was it, Ali, what did you see?" Emily asked.

"He was in that tree spying on us! I am so creeped out!"

"Who was it?"

"It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh," Alison said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure! He was right there! I bet he saw us all naked"

"Wh... Should we tell someone?"

"I mean, we could... but I have a better idea"

"Not having no part in it," Katherine said.

Alison rolled her eyes. "Fine stay here chicken"

Katherine rolled her eyes but sat down on the bed and went on her phone waiting for them to come back.

Flashback over

Katherine just sat down in her seat and went on her phone, to pass the time.

"Okay, everyone, let's take our seats"

Everyone who wasn't in their seats made their way to their seats and sat down.

Mona then walked in while on her phone and then looked up. "Am I late?" she asked even though the bell had already gone off signaling class just started.

"It's- it's Mona, right?"

Mona nodded with a smile on her face. "That's right, Mr. Fritz. What?" she asked looking around at the class.

"Take your seat, Mona, please"

Mona then made her way to the seat beside Hanna.

"If the mockingbird represents the idea of innocence... what characters are innocent? Take a second. Jot down your ideas. We'll discuss" Erza said handing a piece of paper out to the class.

Katherine had just walked back into the grille since her break was over when Spencer walked up to her.

"Hey"

"Hey," Katherine said and gave her a small smile.

"I was gonna e-mail you when I got home"

"Oh, why?"

Spencer shrugged. "Why did you leave when Aria invited Jenna to sit at our table?"

"Didn't want to deal with her"

Spencer gave her a concerned look. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," Katherine said and began to walk away to clean a table.

"Kat, are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes Spencer now I need to get back to work I'll see you later," Katherine said and went back to work.

Spencer sighed and watched Katherine for a moment before going back to her table she was sitting at, with her dad and now Melissa and Wren who had joined not that long ago.

Katherine was sitting on her bed when Rowan came into her room.

"Do you not know how to knock?" Katherine asked a little annoyed.

"Just coming to see what you are up to," Rowan said and sat down on her bed.

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Just doing some homework"

"I can see that"

"Then why did you even ask?" Katherine asked in a somewhat of a snarking tone looking at her.

Rowan squirted her eyes for a moment. "Are you okay?"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "I'm getting sick and tired of people asking that," she said and started to get up from her bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Out"

Rowan stood up also and faced her. "Out where?"

"None of your business," Katherine said walking to her door.

"Katherine"

"No," Katherine said and walked out of her room and then out of the house.

Edited: no

{1992}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427 138 35
A struggling 21-year-old young woman who got in a car accident while coming from college back to her apartment got her leg injured and is unable to w...
20.4K 866 96
Kallie is a young girl who has experienced some heart wrenching things. From her abusive boyfriend Liam to her emotionally unavailable mother. How wi...
143M 5.2M 88
She's With Me is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. Amel...
71.8K 5.5K 60
Damien Carmichael leads a double life. By day he's a high school senior at an elite prep school, just trying to get through his last year without any...