Distance b/w Us...

By background21

They say distance means so little when the person means so much... But when you mean nothing to that person... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 6

16.4K 739 28
By background21

*Sudhir Pov*

"I am going to die just because of you Sudhir." Indu said with so much anger.

"Don't stress yourself Indu! You need to be calm." I slowly said and her anger just rose.

"No! I never wanted to die at this age." She said suddenly with tears.

"You are not going to. Just take a rest." I calmly said.

"So Mr.Sudhir Arora knows how to lie then." She said, shaking her head and hissed in pain.

"Don't move your head like that." I said stopping her.

"Ayesha is here to see you. She has been crying for a few days." I added, remembering my daughter's cries.

"No! I don't have the patience to console her now." She said closing her eyes.

"I will come later." I said, sighing and was about to get up when she stopped me holding my hand.

"Promise me something." She said, and I looked at her frowning.

"Promise on Ayesha that you will fulfill it. Then I will meet her." She added and I reluctantly nodded.

"I want you to..."She started saying.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone standing right behind me. I turned to look at Nisha looking at me fidgeting her hands.

"I got a room prepared for you, and you can rest there." I calmly said.

"What?" She asked me completely shocked.

"It is on the other side of Ayesha's. It is also furnished." I replied, walking inside the room.

"But I thought... I mean I already placed all my clothes here." She mumbled, and I turned to see that she has her eyes close.

"You can carry them to your room tomorrow. I need to sleep." I said and walked to my bed.

When I lay down, she slowly nodded and walked outside taking some dress from the cupboard.

After she left I switched off the lights and drifted off into sleep...

*Nisha Pov*

I sighed, getting up not at all satisfied with the sleep I got. I just tossed around completely maybe because this is a new place.

After freshening up, I walked outside the room and walked inside Ayesha's to see she is getting ready with the help of Sudhir.

"I am sorry! I didn't wake up early. I just got sleep very..." I started saying, but he cut me off nodded.

"You do not have to give me any explanation. Breakfast must be ready." He said walking out holding Ayesha passing me without a glance.

Damn! I just need to wake up early from tomorrow onwards. I thought sighing. I so do not like it, but I need to.

When I went near the dining table, I saw that he was feeding Ayesha by hand, then why did she want to eat with a spoon yesterday.

"I will feed her. You can have yours." I said, standing beside him.

"It's ok! She doesn't like with a spoon in the morning." He said brushing me off.

I didn't say anything and just sat beside them looking at them. He is such a loving father! I thought and remember about my Dad.

I wish he didn't leave the world when I was a kid. I looked up thinking maybe he is looking down at me at present.

"Eat!" I heard a small voice and turned to see Ayesha looking at me finishing her food while Sudhir continued to have his.

"Good morning!" I said kissing on her forehead.

"Good morning!" She said smiling a little.

I started having my breakfast and finished it soon than Sudhir. Then taking three of our plates, I walked inside after he finished ignoring his words.

"You need not to do anything. I can do it for myself." He said walking inside.

"I am just here right! I can do it too." I said, turning towards him.

He nodded and walked outside. After washing the dishes, I heard him saying, "I want a responsible nanny."

He doesn't wish me to stay in his room, and I was ok because I can understand his need of space. But nanny, I will not allow him.

"I can take care of her." I said standing near him.

"I don't trust someone easily." He said hanging up.

"But you can trust an outsider." I pointed out.

"I pay for her and if she makes any mistake, then I can complain about her to the agency." He said, and I stepped back hearing those words.

This is not the way I thought would happen, but well life really gives you the unexpected.

"If I make any mistake, then you can appoint any number of nannies." I said after a few minutes thinking about it.

"I don't want to take chances." He said in blank tone.

"Do you want me or a nanny?" I asked walking towards Ayesha.

She frowned and asked, "Do you know Tom and Jerry?"

"I know!" I replied, suddenly smiling at her question even though I was feeling a bit of hurt hearing him.

"Do you like them?" She asked still frowning.

"Of course! Who doesn't like them?" I asked her shocked. Hell, I love them!

"Big people!" She replied, smiling a little.

"Then big people don't have brains, but I do have one." I said, and she smiled more.

"I don't want the nanny." She said looking at him.

"Ayesha!" he said, shaking his head.

"Please!" She pleaded with him so cute that I feared if I will ever be able to say no to her when she does the same to me.

"Ok! Just one mistake and there will be a nanny." He said looking at me, and I nodded.

Whenhe left I turned towards her and hugged her tightly smiling... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying so much but the chaps are coming very little in this story... :(

But i will try more in the remaining chaps :)

How is the chap guys? And thanks for the support...

Comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 18
Landon only knew the most how it felt to feel distant from the one person who always made him feel whole. Life was good life was great. Nice cars, bi...
9.8K 549 35
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
77.6K 7.2K 47
Best friends.....hah!.....the most beautiful relationship is friendship and if you have the one who is the special among-est the others then you must...
13.9K 864 72
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...