BEHIND THAT HOODIE IS HIM(DRE...

By MelodyLove_30

HYUNHYUN COUPLE FANFIC SERIES #1 "Even if in the present time, my heart will always be yours. Even though you... More

PROLOGUE
MAIN CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK 2(PROLOGUE)
CHAPTER 16(BOOK 2)
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 20

15 0 0
By MelodyLove_30

Revelations Part II

Avy's POV

I don't know exactly what to do next, but I know I have to do something before everything gets even worse. Wayne locked me up in this bedroom for days, and he didn't even let me go outside. He would just bring me food or something that I needed. But I couldn't let him kill Theo. I have to save him; however, I need to think about how to get out of this damn room without Wayne's knowledge. I couldn't call Theo to tell him everything he has to know, but unfortunately, Wayne confiscated my phone, so I won't call for help. This is making me insane! Urgh

It was late at night, and I lay down on my bed, trying to sleep. But my mind is still thinking about so many things. When I heard Wayne start to unlock the door, I turned my back on it and closed my eyes. I don't want to see his face. I hate to see it. I covered my body with a blanket when he approached me as he sat down on the bed. He touched my shoulder, but I quickly shook the hand that was holding it as I gave him a bad glare.

"You won't change your heart, won't you?" he asked, then sighed.

"Even though how many times you force me to choose you over your brother, I won't ever choose you. You lied to me, Wayne. And do you think you would make me believe with that? Do you think when I've got into an accident, having amnesia will last longer? For me, no. So just please, stay away from me. I can't love you just the way you love me, Wayne. You can't have me like you wanted to," I said emphatically as I stared at him with a furrowed face then lay down again.

"If I could only make him disappear so you could forget him," he said as he laughed sarcastically.
"It won't change anything. It'll just make you regret doing that," I reasoned with him. I was stunned when he put out a gun while staring at it.

"Do you see this? I'm going to use this on him when my personnel capture him and torture him until he becomes weaker. You don't want to see him lifeless on the ground, right?" he said as he gave me a wide smirk.

"Don't do it, Wayne," I said, almost begged, but I know it won't work.

"Take a rest for now, Avy. We're going somewhere tomorrow, and I'm sure it'll be a big day for you," he said before he left the room. I heard him lock the door after it. Why do I feel something is going to happen tomorrow? It makes me even more nervous right now.

The next morning, I woke up and saw a dress above the table. If I could only refuse him something that wouldn't make him kill Theo, I would. I take a bath, then I wear that dress. It was beautiful as I stared at the mirror, but I'm not happy. I felt a heavy feeling inside of me. The door suddenly opened, and Wayne opened it while staring at me. I saw him smile.

"Are you done? We have to go," he said as I hesitantly nodded. He grabbed my hand, and when I was trying to let go, he firmly held it, which made me hurt the way he held it. He waits for me to enter his car before he hops in. The whole trip was silent until we arrived at a restaurant.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, confused.

"You'll know later," he answered as he grinned. We entered that restaurant as he ordered food. I was silent and just roamed my eyes around it. A few minutes passed, and the food had arrived. But I'm wondering why he ordered wine as well. I stared at it for a while, hesitant to drink it.

"Here, Avy. Geonbae," he said with a smile as he lifted his glass of wine. I lifted my glass to him as well, but there was something telling me not to drink it. However, I didn't trust it, but I didn't follow that thing and hesitated to drink. At first, I didn't feel any sign that it was poisonous. I even enjoyed it, but soon I felt like I was going to fall over. I closed my eyes, but I still caught a glimpse of Wayne's wide grin, and then sleep engulfed me.

I woke up immediately when someone poured water on me. It was only then that I found out that my hands and feet were tightly chained to the chair while my mouth was covered with tape. Until I saw a woman who stood on the chair and clapped for a while. 

"Finally! The princess has woken up. Did you sleep too well because of the sleeping pills that Wayne mixed in your drink, Avy?" she said, smiling. I tried to speak, but because my mouth was taped, I couldn't say what I wanted to say.

"Oh, you're trying to speak? Here." When she approached, she carelessly removed the tape. I immediately felt the pain after she removed it. I feel like crying.

 "W-what...why are you doing this, Bellatrix? I didn't remember anything I did wrong to make you do this to me," I said. She grinned and came to me. She firmly lifted my chin, but in less than a few minutes, I felt her warm palm landing on my face.

"You did nothing wrong to me? Yes, it's true. In fact, I was just taking revenge for the three queen bees of Morpheus University before, Avy. Except for that girl named Nayumi who also belonged to them. I saw with my two eyes, Avy, how you hurt them and embarrassed them in front of everyone!" she shouted, then slapped me hard again. If only I wasn't chained to it, for sure it wouldn't be just a slap in the hand that I'll do to her.

"You saw what I did to them, didn't you? So that means you must have seen what they did to my sister, which is not really you, so you know the reason why I did that to them. They deserve it, Bellatrix. What they did to my sister was more embarrassing in front of everyone! And before you said that, I wish you had made sure the reason you were telling me was right," I argued with her angrily.

"That's not the only reason, Avy. Remember when Theo left you 5 years ago without even saying goodbye? I actually have a deal with his dad to be his son's secretary to prevent their company from bankruptcy. And I actually had a huge crush on him way back in our college days. I always saw him staring at you from afar while you were with Terrence that time. You always made him cry, Avy. But why did he choose you? Why is it always you?! He never even glanced at me for once. He's always watching you even though he's secretly crying because of you!" she said, crying but she quickly wiped it away and then grinned at me again.

"Why...why are you blaming me for that? I'm not even aware of it even before. Why don't you ask him instead?" I answered her casually.

"Are you kidding me, Avy? Don't you really understand? No matter what I do to make him notice me, he still chooses you again and again. But do you think I'll just give him up to you? Since Wayne was obsessed with you like I felt with Theo, he let me do whatever I want to do with you. Either I'll torture you or kill you instead, so he won't have any choice but to choose me over you. What do you think, Avy? Oh, by the way, did Wayne tell you what he's going to do with his brother, didn't he? I bet he won't take it long until he finally kills him or uses you both as each other's bait." I was annoyed by what she said and I tried to break free from the chain.

"Bitch! You're insane! So don't wonder why he won't choose you because you really don't deserve the love he has for me! And even if I slap Theo on you, he will never be with you!" I screamed and she slapped me hard again then pulled my hair tightly. It's so tight that I feel like I'm going to lose my scalp.

"Stop with your fucking fantasy, Avy! He's going to be mine once I kill you right now!" she yelled, shivering as she continued to tighten her grip on me.

Even before my scalp was removed from the tightness, I soon found a way to escape from the chain tied to my hands and feet. Fortunately, I thought of something to get me out of there. I immediately kicked her and immediately knocked her to the floor. She was surprised by what I did but I fixed myself that was wet with water.

"H-How did you...how did you escape?" she said in shock.

"Well, you don't have to know. I have my own ways, Bellatrix. You don't know me yet so you don't know what I can do. You just saw me as a weak woman in your eyes but you never know what was hidden behind it," I smiled at her who was still shocked. The door burst open and Wayne spat out.

He quickly pushed me when he saw Bellatrix sitting on the floor. My back hit a shelf so hard that the things were there fell. He immediately helped Bellatrix to her feet and asked if she was alright then turned to me with glazed eyes. He only took two steps towards me then without hesitation he slapped me hard. It's like I'm jumping from the strength of it. I tearfully looked at him but his eyes were still burning.

He suddenly grabbed my hair very tightly and dragged me to the top floor. He forcefully opened the door of a room and pushed me hard on the floor which immediately hurt me. What he did to me did not end there. He held my face tightly then made me face a direction. I was stunned when I saw a man unconscious with his hands and feet tied to the chair and my knees got weaker when he was covered in bruises and wounds.

"Look at him, Avy. He's dying and if I use this gun on him, I'll make sure he won't make it alive," he said emphatically with a smirk on his face. He forcefully released his grip on my face then I ran to Theo.

My tears kept falling as I caressed his face. I can almost feel the roughness his bruises. He struggled to open his eyes. He gave me a bitter smile but I couldn't stop myself and hugged him while crying. I couldn't take it seeing him in this situation.

"H-Hey. D-Don't cry, my queen. I-I'm fine...you see," he said but I continued to cry. It was so painful that it almost crushed me.

"Oh come on. Stop with all your dramas, Avy. Keep her away from Theo now," I heard Bellatrix order to their personnel. They held me tightly by the arm and forced me away from Theo. I struggled and fought them but one of them immediately hit me in my stomach so I sat down in pain.

"Let him go," Wayne ordered, then released Theo. He fainted and tried to stand up. I wanted to run to approach him, but the personnel immediately caught me. They were punching it again, so I couldn't stop myself from screaming.

"That's enough! That's enough! Please! N-No! Please! Stop hurting him!" I cried while struggling.
"That's enough. Just let her approach him," Wayne ordered next. I didn't hesitate to approach Theo. His body is bloody, especially his face. I hugged her body while crying non-stop.

"W-What have you done to your brother, Wayne?! How could you hurt your brother like this?!" I shouted to Wayne who only gave a wide grin.

"I didn't even treat him as my brother from the very start, Avy. It was all made up to get you from him. Everything I showed him since our childhood was a big lie because I knew from the beginning, he'll find you. I didn't even love him as my brother, Avy. I don't care if I kill him right in front of you. I have known for a long time that he has been looking for you and I also know that he will always watch you from afar. I knew all that from the moment he woke up. And so I made a way to get him away from you. 5 years ago when he suddenly left you, that was all my plan. I intended to lose Dad's company so that he can go to Italy and torture him to save the company. He only made it faster but I won't let him come back right away. I tortured him even more until I made a deal with Bellatrix's father who is Dad's business partner," he began which surprised me.

"H-How could you---" He immediately cut me off.

"That's not all, Avy. Five years of him not seeing you is not enough for me. I want more than that until he gives up. Is that the reason you didn't wonder why I immediately hired you as my personal secretary? That was because I knew he would come back as soon as he heard about it. And I was right. But do you think I'll let him come to you that easily? He even fought with Dad just to prevent Bellatrix from becoming his secretary, but I won't let that happen, Avy. Did you know that he always wanted you to be his personal secretary rather than Bellatrix? He almost wanted to kill me whenever we fought because of it, but he couldn't do it. Because he knows I'm his older brother. And also, I knew that both of you woke up after I killed you. I actually didn't die from the past. I drank a medicine that could make me younger from 20 years," he stated as he chuckled. I was speechless.

"That's impossible, Wayne," I said, shocked.

"However, for me, it wasn't impossible. The true love that you had from each other from your past until now was actually a curse. A curse that your history will repeat itself in the present time. And the reason behind that was no other than me. I made that because you refused the wedding."

"H-How could you do all that shit, Wayne? Is that why you're doing all of this? Are you insane?" I said angrily to him. He brought his face a little closer to mine and then touched my face. His eyes were glaring as he forced me to look into his eyes.

"If you didn't refuse, I'm sure this won't all happen. And if you just choose me over him, both of you won't suffer right now," he stated. His eyes tensed after he released his tight grip on my face.

"You didn't deserve to be chosen, Wayne. You just proved to me you didn't. So stop this shit! I just told you that this won't change anything. My decisions were final---" he interrupted what was going to say and I was surprised by what he did next.

"Grab him. I'll kill him right now, right in front of you, Avy. And you can't do anything about it," he said emphatically as the personnel were trying to take away Theo from me but I didn't let him go.

In an instant, Bellatrix slapped me hard several times. I tried to fight her even though I was already weak but now, I know I will lose. I know both my cheeks are red too. When I sat on the wall and was cornered by Bellatrix, I saw how Wayne reached for the gun he was holding to aim at Theo. It was as if I stood up on my own and ran towards it but Bellatrix immediately pulled my hair causing Wayne to shoot Theo and my world almost stopped. I quickly pushed Bellatrix away then ran over to Theo who was already bleeding. I immediately caught his body while caressing his face.

"I-I'm here, I'm here. Don't close your eyes, okay? J-Just look at me, please," I cried and said to him.

"Boss, the police have arrived. What should we do?" their personnel was confused. I looked at him badly.

"Y-You won't ever get away with this, Wayne. Both of you!" I nodded to both of them and Bellatrix. I was still hugging Theo, who was coughing up blood because of the bullet wound on the left side of his chest.

"H-Hey...a-are you okay, my queen? D-Did they hurt you so bad? W-Why is your face red?" he asked even though he was getting weak. My tears kept falling.

"D-Don't worry about me. I-I should be the one asking you that. The police are here and the ambulance is coming so please don't close your eyes," I stuttered. He smiled slightly at me.

"I-I told you, don't cry, my queen. I-I hate seeing you cry. I love you, okay? That'll never change," he said while smiling as he gently wiped away my tears. I kissed him for a few minutes until I noticed that his grip slowly loosened and his eyes closed. I was confused because of that and I was also enveloped with great nervousness.

"Theo. Theo, w-wake up! P-Please! Don't joke like this! J-Just wake up! I haven't told you everything yet so please wake up! No! Theo!" I cried and shook him but I didn't get any respond from him.

We were surprised when the door slammed open and the police pointed their guns at Wayne, Bellatrix and their crew. The police beat them up and others helped me carry the bloody Theo. After we left the building, they immediately put Theo on a stretcher and then put him inside the ambulance. Majesty ran towards me but I let go of her to join the ambulance. I couldn't leave Theo alone there. He needs me until he wakes up. I held his hand while we were going to the hospital.

He was immediately rushed to the emergency room while I was restless. I don't want to think about something was about to happened. I walked back and forth for almost three hours until the doctor came out. Just by the look of it, I was enveloped in fear. I hope my thoughts are wrong, I hope what I'm frightened will not happen. I approached the doctor and the way he shook his head, my knees got weaker and I almost became deaf from what he said. When he let me enter the emergency room, Theo's body was covered with a white cloth. That's when I cried harder while hugging his lifeless body.

I don't want to believe that all of these are happening right now. Wake me up if this is just a dream, please. Even when Majesty arrived and was sending me out to leave but I didn't want to let Theo go. Tell me, it's just a dream, right? Maybe I'm just having nightmares. This is not true. N-No! I-I'm begging you, please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 688 81
The Heiress.... Si Mr. Benedict De La Cuesta ay kilala sa isa sa pinaka mayamang negosyante sa buong mundo. Lahat ay kaya niyang bilhin. Lahat ay may...
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...