Fairy Tail Zenkai

By Ballisticblue999

In the world of Fairy Tail a young Saiyan crash lands in the Kingdom of Fiore. What will happen if the one to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N And Q&A
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

203 4 0
By Ballisticblue999

The battle of Gray and Fukuru has finally ended with Gray the victor. On the floor Fukuru and Natsu lay unconscious.

'Gray Fullbuster... He's far stronger than the information I gathered gave him credit for.' Simon thought as he stared in amazement.

Gray started wobbling and held his injured shoulder. "Hurry... We've got... to find... Erza..."

'Or maybe his feelings for his comrades gave his magic a huge boost?' Simon questioned mentally.

"Natsu!! Wake up..." Happy begged as Natsu layed there.

"The world is spinning..." Natsu said with his eyes swirling.

'You managed to get yourself into a very good guild. Erza...' Simon thought as he blushed.

"It's a mountainous region, and the effect on the wavelength has meant countless revisions to coordinates!" A member of the magic council shouted. "Give us a slightly longer wave-length!" Another shouted. "Magical charge at 60%! Etherion Property Fusion complete!!"

"Twenty-seven minutes until we fire Etherion. When the Council Chair took ill, I never imagined we would be faced with a decision like this..." One council member with a long beard and pointed wars said.

"It couldn't be helped." Another shorter old member with his hair shaped like cat ears and a tail said as he leaned into his wooden cane. "The safety of the entire mafic world is on the shoulders of the remaining nine members while the chair is absent." He said looking at his ally who seemed distraught. "You worry too much, Org. Yes, it's a magical attack on another country without permission... but we're backed up by the international Safety Treaty, chapter 27, paragraph 4."

"I'm not talking about whether we're covered legally! This is Etherion we're dropping on their heads!" Org argued while shaking.

"It's Zeref!! The devil himself!! When you're taking on the devil, all you can do is pray for an angel's intervention!!" The cat-like member argued back.

Off in another part of the Magic Council building, Ultear and Sieg are having a conversation as they watch the Etherion power up.

"The time is almost here. Sieg-sama." Ultear said to Sieg. "Your eight year plan is coming to fruition."

"Doesn't it scare you, Ultear?" Sieg asked her.

"No. Not even slightly" Ultear admitted. "I will always trust you, Sieg-sama."

"I imagine so, hm? After all, there is no risk to your life." Sieg said, not taking his eyes off the machine.

"That's true." Ultear said before giggling into her sleeve.

"But I feel myself trembling. If I fail, I die." Sieg admits.

'If he fails, he dies?' Yajima thought mentally as he snuck up, using magic to make himself as thin as paper against the wall.

"However, it's well worth betting my life on. For the sake of my ideal!!" Sieg proclaimed as he gained a psychotic expression spread across his face.

"Yes." Ultear agreed. Yajima placed his hand on his chin in thought.

"Twenty-five minutes left...hm?" Jellal said as he knocked the owl piece over with an ice shard piece. "Then we'll never see each other again, right? Siegrain!!"

"Grahhh!!!!/Haaaaaa!!!!" Daikon and Y/N both shout as they slam their fist into each other's face. The two step-flash around each other, each time colliding with devastating attacks back and forth. Punches,kicks, elbows and knees. Each attack colliding caused the area around them to shack, the living creatures in the surrounding area could hear the sound barrier breaking each hit.

"Fairy Flash!" Y/N shouted, sending an attack at Daikon.

"Gawain's Grave!!!" Daikon shouted, sending a beam of his own, causing the beams to blow up. Once the dust settles the two look at each other exhausted. "I must say Ninjin, you're quite the fighter for a child with no experience battling Ki users on a constant basis. Please Ninjin, join me. Become a protector of the weak with me! Together we'll save everyone!"

Y/N stared at him with a neutral glare. "What you offer is nothing short of dictatorship. Obedience by force. How don't you see that you're turning into the same kind of person that killed our fathers!?" Y/N shouted.

"The same kind of person...they wanted to kill everyone! I want to protect them!" Daikon shouted, allowing his rage to really show for the first time.

"No, you're no different from them! You force your ideas on others and when they step out of line you deem yourself worthy of being their judge, jury and executioner! Killing is never right unless it's to protect those around you!" Y/N shouted back causing a vein to appear on his forehead.

Daikon was taken aback by Y/N's outburst. He seems to be going through a mental battle. His heart pounded as he began to think about what he was doing. 'Am I really no different from them? That can't be true, right? They murder without discretion, I only do it to protect everyone... but why does the idea leave such a sickening nausea in my stomach?' Daikon asked himself as he started to sweat and look towards Y/N. "Okay... let's say I join you? What if we can't save everyone, what if we fail!? What if Jellal kills one of your friends, one of the others in this tower!!!?"

"I won't let that happen...and if somehow I'll fail... then I'll put Jellal down, for good!" Y/N said with a steely gaze.

Daikon looked at him wearily, but something in him gnawed at him to accept the boy's offer. He flew up to Y/N and held out his knuckle. Y/N smiled and touched knuckles with him. Just as their hands touched a large Magical sigil appeared above their head. It was the Etherion. "Damn it! It's too late, we have to move!" Daikon shouted and he was about to fly towards multiple energy signals in a boat by the dock, but before he could leave he noticed Y/N was staring at the Tower of Heaven.

"...Natsu... Erza.... They're still stuck in the tower!!!" Y/N turned to the sigil as it launched a giant beam. Y/N's eyes widened and formed a Ki blast in his hand. "Faye's Retribution!!!"

Twenty five minutes prior, the sounds of Sho's frantic running echo through the halls of the Tower of Heaven. "Jellal!! Dammit!!! Damn you!!!! You really made a fool of me, didn't you?!!"

Erza banged onto her card prison. "Sho!!"

"You hurt Sis!!!" Sho shouted as he continued forward.

"Listen to me!!! Just calm down!!! And get me out of here!!!" Erza pleaded.

This all fell on deaf ears. "You're fine now, Sis!! I'll protect you!!!"

"Sho!!!" Erza shouted.

Suddenly a woman with long, bright pink hair which is tied on top of her head in two large buns. She has a curvaceous figure, peach skin, green eyes, a beauty mark underneath each eye and sports red lipstick. She wears a long, slightly loose white kimono with a red stripe in between two black stripes around the waist as well as a red triangle at the bottom of her dress, decorated by flames and skulls motifs, open at the top to reveal her shoulders and a fair amount of cleavage; it's closed around the waist by a large black belt adorned with a horned skull. Her guild insignia is incorporated into her kimono and seen at the end of both of its sleeves. "I am called Ikaruga the Dove. Appropriate, don't you think?" She asked, holding a katana with an extremely long blade, reminiscent of a , with a decorated handguard and traditional hilt-wrapping and pommel.

"Get out of my way!" Sho demanded. "What's with the clown outfit anyway?"

"Oh, dear. I have a buffoon before me." She said as she covered her mouth with her sleeve and chuckled.

"I got no business with you!!!" Sho shouted throwing a barrage of cards at her.

Ikaruga glared at him before drawing her sword and cutting every last one of the cards in a single continuous slice. As the cards fall, they split in half leaving the front and back of the card disconnected.

"No way..." Shot said in absolute shock as he froze in place.

"There is nothing I cannot cut." She said softly. Suddenly two lines appeared on Sho's body, forming a X before a cut appeared where the lines were sending an explosion of blood from the wound and Sho's mouth.

"Huh? Ahgah..." Sho said as he began falling back. 'When could she have...' He hits the ground causing Erza, who was still stuck in the card to come flying out of his pocket.

"Sho!!!" Erza shouted in worry.

"Sis..." Sho said as he looked at her.

Ikaruga smiled. "Oh my! Is that where you were hiding? Erza-han!"

Erza slammed her face against the card and banged on it even harder. "Get me out of here now!!! There's no way you can beat her!!!" She demanded.

"Don't worry... That card will protect you... Nothing from the outside can hurt you!" Sho promised as she shook on the ground.

"Is that so?" Ikaruga challenged as sakura petals floated around her.

"Sho!!! Get me out!!! Her sword isn't normal!!!" Erza shouted in worry.

"You'll be fine... Trust me..." Sho said as Ikaruga sent an energy slash at the card. As the attack hits it at first seems to not affect the card. "See?" But as Sho looked closer he saw that Erza had to actually block the slash because it invaded the card. "Inside the card?! She cut through the spatial divide?!!" He questioned as Ikaruga sent more slashes that Erza was forced to block. "Sis!!!" He shouted, but suddenly Erza burst out of the card. "What?!!"

"Your attacks put strain on the spatial confinement. You cut me out of the card." Erza said, staring at Ikaruga.

'I'm shocked that there's a sword that can cut through alternate spaces, but.... That Sis could use that to her advantage... Sis is amazing! That was so wonderful, I can't find the words.' Sho thought mentally as he began tearing up, proud of how powerful his sister was.

"I have no use for you. Leave!" Erza demanded.

"Hee." Ikaruga giggled when suddenly Erza's armor and sword gained multiple cuts on them and they shattered, leaving Erza in only her clothes. Ikaruga gained an evil grin as a shadow covered half her face. "Consider that my greeting to you. Oh my! It couldn't be that you didn't see that coming could it?"

Erza and Sho stared in shock at the new revelation. The sword in which Ikaruga was using, literally cuts through anything.

'Wh-What kind of speed with her sword does that woman have?! Was Sis not able to see it either?' Sho asked himself mentally as he stared in horror.

"~Does it stare at you? The one in the beastly fur; Within the fog bank.~" Ikaruga sang. "You are so absorbed in searching for Hellal that you don't even realize you are already in a clash of blades?" Erza gained a serious expression on her face as she stared at the dove. "That's the look I wanted to see."

'Sis is getting serious about this!' Sho noticed as he stared.

"I warn you, I am no sideshow." Ikagaru warned.

"It appears you are not." Erza said as she equipped her Heaven's Wheel Armor. "You are the enemy!!"

"Here I come." Ikagaru warned.

The two swordswoman send slashes at each other, both blocking and parrying the attacks. Ikagaru sends a stab at Erza who somersaults over the attack and summons a large barrage of swords that align into a circle. "Heaven's Wheel: Circle sword!!!" The circle of swords fly towards her like a ninja star.

"New Moon School..." Ikagaru pulls her sword back. "Demon Flash!!!" She spins in the air, slashing and breaking every one of Erza's swords.

"All of Sis's swords..." Sho said as the powerful wind flew towards Erza. Suddenly the armor covering Erza's body,along with her swords is shattered.

"GAHH!!" Erza shouted as she's sent flying back.

"Sis!!!" Sho shouted.

"New Moon School... Garuda Flame!!!!" Ikagaru swung her sword, sending a flaming torrent at Erza.

"Requip!!! Fire Empress Armor!!!!" Erza shouted as she equipped the armor and was hit by the attack, sending her through the wall.

"Do I detect armor with protection against flames? I compliment you on your speed donning it." Ikagaru complimented her.

Erza pulls herself out of the rubble and begins walking out. Just as she did however, her Flame Empress Armor is also cut into pieces. "Uwaah!!"

"I'm afraid that outfit will never do when standing before his lordship. I feel it is time you donned your best armor, wouldn't you say?" Ikagaru asked.

"Sh-She's a monster..." Sho said while he shook in fear.

Erza grew angry as she equipped another much more intimidating armor that was pure black, and had spikes all over the armor. "There is no one who has ever seen this armor and stood to fight again!! You will regret this!! Requip! Purgatory Armor!!!!" She shouted. But in an instant, Ikagaru appeared behind her, sending a single slice, Shattering the armor just like the rest. A line of blood flies from Erza's mouth as she stands there in shock.

'She can't win... Sis has no chance of winning this...' Sho mentally cried as she shook in fear. A mix of fear for himself and the wellbeing of his sister.

"Was that truly your strongest armor?" Ikagaru mocked. Erza drops down to the ground as Ikagaru turns towards her slowly sliding her Katana back into its sheath. "Perhaps you understand now. You can don any armor you like. It will not stand a chance against my sword. You may surrender now."

Erza grits her teeth and forces herself to get back up, wobbling as she does so. Once she turns to face her she equipped another set of armor. This time, it's only a gauze wrapping around her breast and a pair of baggy pants with flame pattern on the bottom of the legs.

"What? Is that armor? A costume?" Sho asked quietly.

"Whatever can be the meaning of that getup? I sense no magic coming from your outfit. It is nothing but cloth." Ikagaru deduced.

"Just cloth?!!" Sho exclaimed in fear.

"And here I was kind enough to show my sword skills..." Ikagaru started twitching, angered by Erza's lack of armor. "...but you go as far as to mock me?!!"

"Sis, what are you doing?!! You should have tons of strong armor left to wear!!! Sis!!! You're stronger than this right?!!" Sho screamed out.

"I'm not strong at all." Erza said as she began to think back to all her friends and the ones who died around her. "I'm always crying. Stronger. I always wanted everyone to see me getting stronger and stronger. I shut my own heart within armor and inside, I cried. I'm weak!!! That's why I'm always hiding inside my armor!!! I wasn't able to take it off!!!" She declared as she got into a battle stance.

"It doesn't matter if my opponent is armored or nude. My blade will cut." Ikagaru told her as she got into a stance as well.

"I wanted to believe that my armor would protect me!! But I was wrong!!! All my armor actually did... was get in the way of what connects one human heart to another." Erza said as she started to think about the whole Fairy Tail guild. "That's what being in Fairy Tail has taught me!!! That it's actually warm when you shorten the distance between you and the people who share your life!!!"

"Prepare to die!!!!" Ikagaru declared as she charged Erza.

"I am no longer fooling myself!!! I will take everything I have, make it my strength, and strike!!!!" Erza declared back as she also charged.

"This fight will end now!!!" Ikagaru shouted.

"Sis!!!!" Sho shouted in fear as he watched from afar.

As the two finally cross each other and swing they slide to a stop. Suddenly a cut appears on Erza's right shoulder.

"It is ended." Ikagaru said before her eyes widened and a large slash appeared across her chest spewing blood. "Tha-That's imposs..."

Sho watches on in wonder. "That was amazing!!!! Sis, you're incredible!!!"

As Erza breathed labored breaths Ikagaru spoke. "V-Very... impressive... L-Lost. That is... the first time... that has happened... since I entered the guild... However, you will lose too... to Jellal... In fifteen minutes..." She reached up to the sky. "Fall down upon us; O light of divine justice; Bring death to us all! Ah...That poem was terrible..."

"Fifteen minutes?" Erza questioned while holding her injured arm. "Is she talking about Etherion?" She then turned to Sho. "Sho, you're wounded. Can you walk?"

"Y-Yeah... I think so..." He said as he held his wounds.

"Quickly, gather up Simon and the others, along with my friends from the guild, and get as far away from here as you can!" Erza commanded him.

"B-But..." Sho began.

"You will do as I ask, won't you... Sho?" She asked him.

"Yeah." He said looking down as she began walking away. "What about you, sis?" Sho asked Erza.

"I'll meet you, but first... I'm going to end this!" Erza said as she gained a serious expression. As she walked the tower shook violently for a short period of time before stopping. 'Looks like Y/N is really going at it with Daikon... be safe, Y/N.'

The shaking tower caused Natsu to wake up to Simon carrying him. "Wha?!!" Natsu exclaimed in confusion.

"So, you're awake, Natsu?" Simon asked him.

"Huh?" Natsu said, looking around. "I was riding on this weird moving vehicle...Uwooo....Urp!" Natsu began getting sick.

"Stop that!! Don't get sick just remembering!!!" Simon shouted. He then gave a quick explanation of what happened after he passed out. "After that, you were eaten by Fukuro and saved by Gray."

"By Gray?!!" Natsu shouted.

"But Gray was pretty beaten up in the battle too. That cat flew him from the tower." Simon explained.

"Arrrggg!!!! It isn't possible!!! How can I lose and Gray win!!!?" Natsu shouted in absolute disbelief.

"I don't know if I'd call it "losing." You were eaten." Simon tried to calm him.

"I just know he's going to use this against me for a whole month!!! He's the kind of guy who never knows when a joke gets old! DAMMIT!" Natsu said, shaking.

"Hey! Focus!" Simon said, sweating.

I can't let this stand!!!! I need revenge!!!! I'm going off to fight that dumb Fukuro again!!! This time I'll do it with an arm tied behind my back!!!! If I have a handicap like that, then-" Natsu began running away as he shouted this.

Simon grabbed him by the scarf before he could get away. "This isn't the time for stunts like that!!!!"

Natsu stopped and turned to look at Simon. "By the way, who are you again?"

"I'm Simon. Erza's old friend. Gurk!" Simon dropped to his knees and held his body.

"Hey, are you hurt?!" Natsu asked, worried.

"D-Don't worry about me... Just listen, Natsu... A little while ago, I got a message from Wally and Millia. They found Lucy, Juvia and one of the Trinity Raven passed out in a hall. They didn't understand the situation, but with some persuasion, I got them to take your friends out of the tower. Soon after I got, I got a message from Sho that all three of the Trinity Raven have been defeated." Simon explained.

"But I didn't beat any of them!!!" Natsu shouted.

"The only ones left are Jellal and Daikon. Y/N is..." The tower rubbled again. "...well that. Him and Daikon are doing that. Erza is going after Jellal. She said she was going to finish all of this. Fate has bound those two for eight years. A fight to the death may be an unavoidable destiny for them... but Jellal is much too powerful... So please!!! Go rescue Erza!!!" Simon begged.

"I don't wanna." Natsu said plainly, catching Simon by complete shock.

Up at the top of the tower Jellal knocks the final Trinity Raven piece over with a knight piece. "Well, It looks like the game is almost over." Jellal said while smiling at the chess board.

"Is it really so fun to play games with people's lives?" Erza asked as she walked into the room.

"Fun?" Yes, it is. Within the balance of life and death is the origins and sum of all emotions. Or to put it another way, life on its own is boring and empty. It's been a while... Erza." Jellal said, smiling at her.

"Jellal." Erza said back with a serious expression.

"You could have escaped whenever you felt like it, you know." Jellal said, turning his body toward her.

"I'm here to free my former friends." Erza said as she stared at him.

"Take them. I don't need them anymore. The Tower of Heaven is complete!" Jellal said, smirking.

"Even if it will be destroyed in ten minutes?" Erza asked.

"You mean Etherion? HEH HEH..." Jellal asked while laughing.

Erza's grip on her Katana tightened. "You're too relaxed. It was a trick after all, wasn't it?"

Jellal takes his hood off, revealing an identical face to Sieg. The same blue hair, the same scar over his right eye. Completely Identical in every way. "No... Etherion will fall." Jellal said with a malicious smile.

"I'm glad to hear it!!! Then I will have my chance to stop you here in those ten minutes...and finish this once and for all!!!!" Erza shouted, raising her katana over her head.

"No! You will die as a sacrifice to Zeref!! It's already been decided!!! It is your destiny!!!" Jellal proclaimed.

"You... refuse to save your friend...? Refuse to rescue Erza?!!" Simon asked in shock.

"He's Erza's enemy. Erza can finish him off herself. This isn't a problem I can go sticking my nose in." Natsu answered casually.

"Erza can never beat Jellal!!!" Simon shouted at Natsu.

"Who do you think Erza is, you jerk?!!!" Natsu shouted back.

Simon grabbed him by his scarf and got in his face. "No!!! I'm not talking about magic powers!!! Erza is... Erza is trying to save Jellal from herself, even now!!!! I know it!!! She can never bring herself to hate him!!!" Simon shouted, shaking. The weight of the situation dawned on Natsu. "Jellal's a cunning plotter. He's going to use that against her. And the situation is even worse than that. Did you know that the Magic Council is about to bring Etherion down on our heads? Of course if that comes down, nothing will be left of this tower and everyone in it! According to Sho, it'll hit us in fifteen- No, now it's more like ten minutes!"

"What?!!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Erza told everyone to try to escape, then she went off alone. You know Erza pretty well, don't you? I don't want to believe it, but... I think she may be going in order to make sure Hellal dies in the Etherion blast along with herself." Simon finished.

Natsu gritted his teeth in rage. "Why didn't you say that first?!!! Where is Erza now?!!!"

Standing across from each other both Erza and Jellal stand prepared for battle.

"Only seven minutes left. In seven minutes, Etherion will fall. So let's enjoy these seven minutes to the fullest, Erza!" Jellal suggested.

"There is no fear left in me right now. Even if Etherion falls, my only desire is to guide you to the afterlife!" Erza proclaimed as she tightened the grip on her sword.

"Here I come!!!" Jellal shouted before sending a barrage of ghosts out of his arm that Erza dodge and cut them to shreds. Jellal then thrust his right hand forward with his pointer and middle finger pointed at Erza. Erza is hit by an invisible force sending her flying through the wall of the tower. Thinking quickly, Erza began leaping off of the pieces of rubble that was falling down with her and leaped back through the hole.

Erza leapt towards Jellal swinging her katana at him. "Don't you care that you're destroying the very tower you yourself built?!"

Jellal dodged the attack and smiled at Erza's question. "A pillar or two come out to nothing more than a decoration."

Erza swung her katana and cut the chess board in half. "Sho and the others spent eight years building these "decorations" of yours because they trusted you!!!!"

Jellal raised his right hand, summoning a sphere of magic. "Quit taking everything I say as your opportunity to lecture me!! What's important here is the R-System!! That's what we spent eight years building!!" He threw the ball at her as well as sending multiple ghosts at her. "And now it's finally complete!!!" The ghost began surrounding Erza and wrapped tightly around her, completely engulfing her. However, Erza's blade cuts through the ghosts and completely extinguishes the magic. She then appears in front of him and slashes him across the chest. 'Is this really the same Erza?'

Erza grabs his right arm with her left arm as she mounts him in a way to hold his other arm down. She presses the tip of the katana into Jellal's throat. "So what is your real purpose behind all this?" Erza questioned him. When he doesn't answer she makes her own conclusion. "You really haven't finished the R-System have you?"

This caught Jellal off guard. "You didn't think I'd spend eight years doing nothing, did you? I did my research on the R-System. It's true the principle and construction would be exactly as it was in the plans... but there was one very important element missing. I already told you about that...The sacrifice was you. I'm talking about even before the sacrifice! What's missing is the magic power!!!"

"To power such an enormous magical device you will need more than 270 million edea of magic power!!! You could gather every wizard on the continent, and still not be sure you'd power on that scale. Not only could one person not do it, but this tower doesn't even have the capacity to store up that much power. On top of that, you know about the Council's attack, and still you're not trying to escape. That means you're plotting something!!!" Erza shouted. The clouds above them start to circle the tower. Y/N and Daikon up there, the battle between them seems to have settled.

Jellal gains a smirk. "Three minutes until Etherion."

"Jellal!!! Your dream ended a long time ago!!! So is your desire to die here and now?!!!" Erza shouted as she gripped his arm. "If that's it, then we're both going together!!!! 'M going to hold you down here with my own hands until the final moment!!!"

"A-All right... That isn't such a bad idea..." Jellal said as he looked at her. "Zeref took over my body... And he doesn't listen to me... I'm just a puppet he uses until he can revive his own flesh."

"Took over?" Erza questioned him.

"I couldn't save any of my friends... There is no heaven. Look where you want, you'll never find freedom either. All of existence before it ever even started. " Jellal said as he closed his eyes.

"The final phase of the Etherion launch is complete! Deploy the Satellite Square!!!" A member of the Magic Council shouts

"Our prayers go with it." All of the council spoke.

"Our prayers go with it." Sieg said with a glare spread across his face.

Suddenly a large magical sigil appeared above the Tower of Heaven.

"Wait a second! Was the Council serious about sending down Etherion?!!" Wally exclaimed in shock.

"Natsu...Erza...Y/N... Hurry up and get out of there..." Happy begged.

"There's no way I could have been able to finish the R-System... but Zeref's spirit wouldn't allow me to let up. No one... is able to stop him now. I'm just a broken engine that he's driving. Erza... You win. Kill me. That's why you came here, isn't it?" Jellal asked her.

As Erza looked down at him all she could see was the young boy she once was friends with. The boy she once loved. "I don't have to do anything. You hear that screech, right? The Satellite square has been deployed, targeting this tower." She dropped her katana on the ground. "It's all over. For you... and for me too."

"You always were a clumsy person, huh?" Jellal jokes.

Erza smiled and got off of him. They both sit side by side. "So you're just another of Zeref's victims?" Erza asked.

"It's my own fault. I was defeated by my weakness. There was such a huge divide between my dream and reality, my heart couldn't face it." The sound of the Etherion powering up grew lounder.

"The ones who can save you from your own weaknesses and insufficiencies... are the ones you call your friends." Erza said to him.

"Erza..." Jellal looks at Erza.

"Now, I'll pay for the crime of not being able to save you." Erza said, smiling at him.

"I have..been saved." Jellal said as they hugged. The light of the Etherion illuminated the surrounding area.

"We pray to the sacred light!!! Release Etherion!!!!" The weapon prepared to fire.

"This light...we weren't in time..." Simon said looking up.

"Erza!!!" Natsu shouted as he ran up a set of stairs.

The giant Etherion blast fell towards the tower. Jellal with an evil smile as it fell.

"FAYE'S RETRIBUTION/ GALAHAD GUILLOTINE!!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
45.4K 1.1K 15
An accident in Fairy Tail's potion room *cough* Natsu's fault *cough* turns Lucy and Natsu into children. Master has assigned the rest of Team Natsu...
17.5K 681 20
The most powerful mage guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail, has found its self in another adventure. Along the way some one appears to the guild asking for no...
21.1K 870 65
The Fiore Kingdom. A neutral country with a population of 17 million. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there like anything else, and...