Fake Boyfriend

Autorstwa yoonmin4ever_taekook

What will happen when Jungkook asks university's bad boy to be his fake boyfriend? Contains - Fluff ๐Ÿ’ž sligh... Wiฤ™cej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

474 13 2
Autorstwa yoonmin4ever_taekook

Taehyung called his dad and informed his meeting with jungkook and how jungkook saved Ri Hyuk. He told Mr.Kim that they are going to the park so they may spend little bit of their time after six years.

Mr. Kim told him that he will be waiting outside of the park and it's fine for them to take their own time.

Jungkook bought ice creams for taehyung and Ri Hyuk even after taehyung kept insisting on not to.

"Kookiee you litreally met him few hours ago and you are already spoiling him alot."

"Hyung it's okk, look at this cute little bean  who can not spoil him." Jungkook protested back.

Taehyung sighed and sat on the bench and muttered something under his breath.

"You did not change an ounce, still you win all the arguments."

Maybe luck was not with him and jungkook heard him and glared at him which just made him look more cute.

On seeing taehyung not getting affected from his glare he pouted and looked at Ri Hyuk.

"Hyukaa" he said with a pout.

Taehyung widenee his eyes in confusion looking at the duality of his bunny. And Ri Hyuk? He was very happy to be called with a cute nickname like that.

"Yesh bwunny uncle?"

"Your appa is bad. He is troubling me." Jungkook said in a fake cry tone but for the small three year old child it looked too real.

He gasped in shocked and turned towards his appa who was more shocked that him.

Taehyung felt a pinch on his hand and he saw Ri Hyuk pinching him.

"Aish what? Why are you pinching your appa?"

"You ale troubling my bwunny uncle." He said being angry and jungkook was laughing looking at taehyung's situation right now.

After calming down there was a peacefull silence between them. Ri Hyuk slept immediately after eating his ice cream. Its been only half an hour they met and it feels like they are talking since hours.

There was only one question roaming around his mind. He did felt sad seeing taehyung with his child after six years but seeing the bond between them removed the saddness he had. He right at that moment decided that he will be single in his entire life till his old age and he will remember that beautiful one year he spent with his hyung.

After alot of encouragement he mentally gave to himself he asked taehyung

"Hyungie your wife didn't come?"

Taehyung wasn't expecting a question like this. He was about to explain to him that's when a phone call interrupted them. It was  jungkook's call. He picked it when he saw his secretary calling him.

"Excuse me hyung." And taehyung nodded his head.

"Hello, yes Miss Lee what happened?"

"Sorry to disturbed you jungkook-shi but there is a very important buisness deal we got and it can give a huge profit for your company too. So can you please come to the office sir?"

"Its ok I will be there in 10 minutes." And they cut the call.

Jungkook turned towards taehyung and saw him curiously looking at him.

"Umm hyung i have to go there is some important buisness deal we got. We will meet soon."

"Its okk kookie, and by the way me and Ri Hyuk are here in to stay in Korea permanently. So we will keep meeting each other."

Jungkook was shocked and he gave a large bunny smile.

"Really hyung?" He asked jumping in his seat not believing what taehyung told him.

"Yes" taehyung said with a smile and jungkook squealed .

His noises disturbed the precious sleep of the little gentleman on taehyung's lap.

"Appa, I wanna slweep." He said and slept again.

Jungkook got quiet and got up from his seat.

"By the way now that I m here again can I get your number?" Taehyung asked

"Thats a really weird way of asking number but lemme tell you it's the same one I had six years ago."

"Oh it was  02-3722556 right?" he said with a proud smile as if he accomplished a big mission in his life.

on the other hand jungkook was completely shocked on hearing his number from taehyung.

"hyung? you remembered my number?"

"yea" taehyung just shrugged it of as if its completely normal to remember you ex 'fake' boyfriend's number

Jungkook just didnt knew what to reply and he already got alot of shocks in one single day 

"Anyways that was really a good news hyung you said, now you should also go to your home everyone must be waiting for you. See you later hyung byee."

"Yea I will go and he is also tired. Let's meet each other again."

They bid byes and went their own ways.

Taehyung had his smile the whole journey from park till his house. He told his dad what happened and his dad said," jungkook has officially become the house's favourite. Everyone loves his presence and you mom at this point just want you to marry him and live a good life with this cute boy and give him siblings." He said with a chuckle.

Taehyung felt his heart skipped a beat and cheeks getting red on thinking of having an intimate moment with jungkook. He clearly remembers how embarrassed he was when he got hard just by passionately making out with jungkook. And here his mom wants them to give Ri Hyuk siblings?!

He widened his eyes and slapped himself to come out of the imagination he got into.

"Appa"

"Yes son."

"What exactly made you marry mom? Did she blackmail or tortured you"

"Thats soo sudden son. And why are you asking me that?"

"Because she always say something which is unbelievable."

On hearing this Mr. Kim laughed alot. Even the driver was enjoying his time. The driver can agree that this whole Kim family including children is unbelievable.

They reached their home and taehyung got out of the car and carried his son who is just sleeping after the tiring day and cuddled more closer to his father.

Taehyung felt soo emotional looking at his home after six years and he bets except the plants in garden changed by his joonie hyung nothing changed.

They entered inside and taehyung was engulfed in a tight hug. He already sensed it that it was his mom. He carried Ri Hyuk properly from one hand and hugged her back from the second hand.

"Aigoo my son you look soo handsome now." She said while cupping his face.

"They say I look like my dad." He replied with a playful smirk and his mom gave him a slight slap on his biceps.

"You are still a brat. But look at this cute child. Is he our Ri Hyuk?"

"Yes eomma after the whole flight now he is sleeping. Once he wakes up you will see the energetic side of him."

The mother-son duo were soo engrossed in their talk that they completely forgot Namjoon,jin ,yoongi,hoseok and jimin who were standing in a line next to each other and looking at taehyung or more likely the kid with taehyung with shocked faces and open mouth.

Minji who was already heads over heals for her cute cousin sisters was now more happy seeing another child in the house. The only thing going in her mind was "yes finally one more child, I will make my own army and play with tme everytime." She had this creepy looking smile at her face and kept looking at Ri Hyuk.

Jin was standing in between Namjoon and his daughter. He looked at his right and saw Namjoon smiling weirdly looking at taehyung and the child he had. He looked at this left and saw his daughter smiling creepier than Namjoon. He sighed and mumbled, "she definitely went on her dad, I guess I need a child who goes on me" and also made a wierd crying face.

This trio didn't notice hoseok sideyeing and judging them in every language on this world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After leaving the park jungkook hurriedly went to his office.  He reached his cabin and asked his secretary to tell him all the details about the buisness proposal. She told him that the proposal is from Vante Corporation and handed him a brown colour envelope.

"It says that only you have to open so i didn't see what's inside this."

Jungkook was soo shocked on hearing the company name. It was his hyungie's his taehyungie's company. It means that taehyung wants to do a Collab.

He told her secretary to leave and he kept looking at the envelope. It was a simple brown coloured one but jungkook was still in shock. He slowly opened the envelope and there was a small purple letter.

The letter had only one line and it was enough for his eyes to tear up.

It was a handwritten letter most likely taehyung's handwriting. He wrote happy birthday my bun.

Jungkook immediately looked inside the envelope and found the documents about the collaboration of the two big companies on the occasion of taehyung coming back to Korea. Jungkook went through the details and he absolutely loves the idea. He immediately called his secretary and told her to agree to the vante corp and to inform them the date and the time.

----------------------------------

Hey guys how was the story? I really like it when y'all comment on my stories. So don't be a silent reader or else

LMAO

anyways, lets see what will happen with our main couple and yes lemme give a little spoiler next chapter will be the flashback of taehyung , so save the story in your library like it vote it and this is how i will feel 

💞

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

941K 34.9K 49
jungkook and taehyung were just a normal teenage couple. but when tae gets pregnant, jungkook leaves. the two never thought they would meet again, un...
246K 7.5K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...
148K 3.9K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...
141K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...