Hannah heals

By MD664676

Hannah Malik is a shy and innocent sweet 17 years old girl with a cute personality, she was abuse mentally an... More

MUST READ
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER THREE

531 10 2
By MD664676

                        ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

My back was pushed against the wall and a body was placed on mine. My eyes was wide and alert and I looked at the person in front of me.

My breathing got heavier when I saw who it was, it was the same man who squeezed my bum, and he was press to my body.

"Trying to run away that quickly. Ehn?."

I could feel my my heartbeat increasing at all the possibilities at what could happen. He's gonna hit me the way papa does.

He begin to place his lips down my neck and I shock my body trying to get out of his grip.

What's happening?

My breathing quickens, and my eyes fall on the stranger that had caged me underneath him. his hand slip underneath my short and I'm struck frozen unable to make a single move.

What is he doing?

I look at his friends behind him. For any sort of help, none of them seemed like they care.

Is this another type of punishment?

I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

I tried screaming for help, but my scream was muffled by his hands. And I did everything to escape I don't want this kind of punishment.

The man pulled his head from out of my neck and looked up at me even angrier.

I cowered back a little when he got closer to my face.

"Stop struggling, you needed somewhere to stay for the night right? After this I can give you somewhere to stay not just for one night" he went back to licking my neck.

Why are they doing this? I could feel tears beginning to leave my eyes. His other hand yanked down my sweatshirt and he began to grope my boobs through my baby pink bra.

I sobbed against his hand at how uncomfortable and how much it hurt.

Was this normal???

"Stop." I forced the word out, my nails digging into my palm in fear "stop. Please stop it." This time louder

The guy looked Down at me even more angrier. He brought his hand up and slap me across the face.

My head whip to the side and a sob escaped my lips.

I should have tried my best to stop Juliette mama and papa from throwing me out of the house.

This is all my fault.

He slapped me again before moving my face back to look at him. Tears was falling down my face as fast as a water fall. I couldn't control how fast I was breathing.

"Stupida puttana" (you stupid bitch)

He moved his hand in my boobs and roughly squeezed it.

Why is he doing this??

Hot tears pour down my face, my heart drumming wildly against my chest.

"Please s-top."my breathing quickens.
I kicked. I hit. I push. But to no avail

I'm bout to pass out. I don't like this make it stop.

Suddenly his body was ripped from mine and I fell against the floor.

My breathing was completely out of control, and I know I wasn't getting enough air into my lungs. They hurt. They hurt a lot. I aggressively grip on my hair, my fingers digging into my scalp.

"Figlio di puttana." someone came and ripped him of me I couldn't focus on my surroundings, cause I was finding it hard to breathe. (Son of a bitch)

I looked up through my tears my grip still on my hair and my jaw dropped when I saw who it was.

Holy SpongeBob.

Well this is the most scariest of them all He was beautiful. Hannah it's rude to stare you know.

I blushed a little. He didn't see that, did he?

I locked up again to catch him doing exactly what I have done. His eyes travelled down my body and they darken. My check burned brighter and I shuffled on the floor.

He's disgusted by me.? Everyone is.

I pulled my torn cloth over my chest to cover my body as far as it could. Juliette mama said no one would want to see my flabby body. I shouldn't show them to anyone, I was disgusting.

So why was he taking my clothes off?

Juliette mama was just saying the truth Hannah.

He's disgusted by me.

He walked slowly to the man who touched me, he stood below the man with a terrified look on his face.

"Capo." all of them said in uniform and slightly tensed. (Boss)

"For fuck sake." the capo man yelled in rage, I whimpered which makes everyone turns their attention to me.

I hate being the centre of attention.

"Mierda. no one. no one understand any fucking circumstances will touch her." This time more anger emitted from him. (Shit)

Why?

he pulled his fits back and made contact with the guys face. He did its again and I heard a crack.

I didn't bear to watch and brought my head to my knees, my grip still on my hair, praying they realize I'm no body and let me go.

"that my fucking moglie Aldo." He shouted at the top of his voice. (Wife)

I covered my ears and screamed. and the grip on my hair tightened.

"Capo. I didn't know I'm s-" the capo man cut him off, delivering a hard punch to his face. He stumbles back holding his cheek.

"You Don't disrespect women especially when that woman is mine. do you understand.?" I say do you capire..? He shouted calmly.( understand)

His.?

"Y-yes capo"he replied but he pulls him towards him and delivers another punch. and another. And another.

He stumbles to the floor, and capo pulled out his a gun and pointed it at his head.

Gun!!???.

" you know what happens to those who dare to touch her.?" He pointed the gun to his head.

" Boss. Boss I swear I wasn't trying to hurt her, she needed somewhere to stay for the night I was trying to help." he plead. He face paling.

capo is going kill me too..?

I cried out loud... no no no I can't die like this, I have survived years of depression and mental abuse to die this way.??

At least I didn't die in the hands of Juliette mama.

He looked down in shock now realizing I was still there seeing me terrified.

"Mi occuperò di te più tardi." (I'll deal with you later) He says to them "leave."

What's happening..?

A warm hand touched my arm and I screamed. My grip tightened more and more.

the capo he is gonna hurt me now...? Noo!!

"N-No. N-No. let go off me. Take your hands off me P-P-please." I can't breathe I can't breathe. I can't breathe please.

I was engulfed in warmth and I begin to struggle. I can't go through that again.

I continue to fight until someone place my head on their neck.

"Shh shh. It's alright little one. It's okay. Focus on your breathing. It's okay. Shh calm down. I'm here I won't let anybody hurt you anymore." He whispered, running his hand through my hair.

I slowly relaxed my body at the sound of this voice.

It was soft and made my worries go away. The grip on my hair loosened.

I was engulfed with his smell and closed my eyes.

Holy SpongeBob He smelt nice. Really good.
I should ask him to lend me some of his conditioners.

He pulled away from me and the warmth disappeared. Was it Time for him to hurt me..?

He pulled his suit off and put it on me.

Oh.

I let out a whimper when he placed his hand on my cheek. It stung.

He instantly retracted his hand and apologized.

I cried wetting his shirt, I sniffed.

"It's okay. You're okay." He kissed the top of my head. And I flinched a little, I hold onto him tightly than I have ever gripped on my hair. as my eyes slowly shut.

I felt myself slowly being lifted off the ground and my eyes flew open. My tears was dried up, but my body was painfully paining me.

I was still aware of my surroundings.

"It's okay. Don't panic little one, ora sei con me"
(You are with me now)

I relaxed my body again and closed my eyes.
He stroked my hair and I cuddled further into him.

I heard a door opening and I was lowered down. And he draped something over my body. It was fluffy and soft. I liked it. I hold on to him tightly and focused on my breathing as my eyes slowly shut.

He begin to stroke my hair again and I felt my drowsiness taking over. I fall into the alluring feeling of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 6.4K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...
246K 8.2K 54
✨Book 3 in the DiSilva Series✨ Charlotte Carter is an ordinary girl who works at a small cafe. One day she meets a man who will change her life for g...
1.8M 40.2K 36
❝Everyone has good in them, for even the devil was once an angel.❞ ••• ▪ HIGHEST RANKING #70 IN #WATTPAD ▪ ••• Brooklyn, a normal girl trying to make...
8.4M 261K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...