Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

Door BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... Meer

Telling Matt
Telling Bonnie
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Bachelor Auction
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Miss Mystic Falls Competition
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
Confronting Elena
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Caroline Reunites with Matt
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Klaus' Curse
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked

Shared Birthday

739 36 2
Door BiancaEvans2

Mira's POV

So it's been a crazy summer. I no longer have my hair up. I got a blue streak through it. Caroline says my fashion sense has improved. Gray has grown a lot. He is now 22 weeks old. So five and half months old. He is already trying to crawl, can make many sounds, he supports his own head and likes shiny things. He started teething a couple of weeks ago, which is affecting his ability to sleep through the night. But otherwise he is doing well.

You probably wondering how I am. Well I am now dating Matt. It's pretty new, it's only been three weeks. Where as Tyler and Caroline have been together nearly eight weeks. My family was surprised when I started dating Matt, so was I. I just hope I'm not a rebound from Caroline. So we are taking things slow.

Anyway, Elena has been trying to find Stefan all summer. With the help of Liz, Ric and Damon. But with little luck. Otherwise, she has been developing a close friendship with Damon. Jeremy on the other hand is single. He works at the grill now, Matt got him a job there.

But enough about the past. Lets focus on the present. Today is mine and Elena's eighteen birthday. Caroline is throwing us a party. We've told her to keep is small, but I know she won't.

Elena and I are getting ready upstairs. While Gray is at Liz's for the night. As I am sure there will be alcohol tonight. I do not want my son around that. Liz knows about the supernatural again. But is still friends with Damon and is closer to Caroline then ever. She is keeping our secret.

"Earth to Mira" Elena says. I look at her. "Happy Birthday" she says.

"Thanks, happy birthday to you also" I tell her. "I still can't believe we're eighteen" I add I look at us in the mirror. Elena nods her head in agreement. As Damon enters the room.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna lose it. At least not before the cake" Elena assures him.

"I bet she will" I add and she pushes me gently.

"It's your girls party, you can cry if you want to. You both can" Damon tells us. "Ah, Stefan. Such a pack rat" he says. He walks over to the table and picks up a picture of Elena and Stefan. He puts it down and looks at Elena.

"I got you both something" he adds. Elena gives him a look, she didn't want presents this year. "I know I promised not to buy you anything so don't worry. I didn't pay for it. Or Mira's" he assures her.

"You stole them?" we ask.

"No" he says handing me a small box and holding the other out to Elena. "Found them" he states. I open it and gasp, trying not to cry.

"My locket, I thought I lost it the night of the sacrifice" I state.

"My necklace. I thought I'd never see it again" Elena states.

"Alaric found them in his loft, thought you both would be happy to have them back" he states.

"We are happy" Elena assures him.

"Thank you" I add. "Can you?" I ask Elena.

"Of course" she says taking my locket. "Damon, can you?" she asks holding out her necklace.

"Absolutely" he says taking it. Elena puts my locket on me and Damon puts her necklace on her. He then offers us his arms. "Shall we?" he asks. We link our arms through his and we leave Stefan's bedroom. Damon escorts us downstairs where the party is already in full swing.

"Hey Elena, Mira. Happy Birthday" a girl says.

"Thanks" Elena says. We head for the living room with Damon. A girl goes past them with a bottle in her hand. Damon stops her.

"Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey. You don't want that. You want the cheap young stuff over by the cheap young people" he says compelling her. She walked away and Caroline joins us.

"You guys like? Don't answer that" she tells us.

"This is keeping it small?" Elena asks her. Caroline just keeps on smiling and I shake my head with a small smile. Typical Caroline. "What are we drinking?" she asks and the three of us ditch Damon. We soon find the stoners den and see Jeremy smoking again. Great, what made him do this again? Is it a side affect of him dying and coming back to life?

Matt walks up to us. "Hey guys" he says. He kisses Elena's cheek. "Happy Birthday Elena" he says. "Happy birthday, beautiful" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Care to dance?" he asks.

"I'd love too" I tell him and he leads me to the makeshift dance floor. "So what had you smoking with Jeremy?" I ask him.

"Nothing" he lies and I give him a look. "Caroline and Tyler were at the grill together earlier" he states.

"I thought you had moved past that Matt" I say with a frown.

"I thought so too, but every-time I see them together and they deny that they're dating. It ticks me off" he states.

"I'm sure they'll make what ever is going on between them official soon. I mean, everyone thinks their dating, including their mothers. They are both being stubborn" I tell him.

"Or they both aren't over you and I" he states.

"Matt, it's mine and Elena's eighteenth birthday. Can we forget Tyler and Care for the night?" I ask him.

"Of course" he says. "I'm sorry" he says pecking me on the lips. "Liz have Gray?" he asks.

"No one else I'd trust him with more" I tell him.

"You still gonna change your name?" he asks.

"I haven't decided. I was originally going to change it to Miranda Bethany Gilbert. But since my birth mother's death, I've learnt more about her and it doesn't feel right getting rid of her name. So I may just do a name swap. Become Miranda Isobel Gilbert, instead of Isobel Miranda Gilbert" I explain.

"I support you no matter what you decide" he tells me. "How about we get a drink?" he suggests.

"No drinks, you know I avoid alcohol like the plague" I remind him.

"Ever since we conceived Gray" he says nodding his head. "Do you think you'll ever have another baby?" he asks.

"I'm not opposed to the idea. But after I have a full time job and a house" I state.

"You going to be a deputy, right?" he asks.

"Yes, Liz is going to train me personally. And who knows, maybe one day I will go to college and become a lawyer. But right now, I want to be there for our son" I tell him.

"I am glad your his mum, you are so good with him" he states.

"So are you, you're an amazing dad" I tell him. The song ends and we part. I go outside for fresh air, while he went to look for a drink. "Hey Ric" I say.

"Mira, happy birthday" he says.

"Thanks, I thought Damon would be out here" I state.

"He went to pick up Andie" he states.

"Since when is he chivalrous?" I ask and he shrugs. "Seen my sister?" I ask.

"Not since she called Damon an ass and stormed off back inside" he states. "So what brings you out here?" he asks.

"I told Matt I needed fresh air, but really I am gonna call Liz to see how Gray is" I tell him. He chuckles. I take my phone out and call Liz.

"He's fine Mira" she states.

"I know, I just miss him" I tell her sheepishly. "He is growing up so quickly, I don't want to miss anything" I state.

"Well he hasn't done anything new yet and is sound asleep" she tells me.

"Ok, thank you again for taking care of him. I will be there in the morning to get him" I state.

"See you then" she says and we hang up. She sends me a photo of Gray and I smile. I get a text from Matt, he is walking Jeremy home. What an amazing boyfriend I have, looking after my kid brother. The rest of the party was pretty dale. So I texted Elena and Caroline, then left. Going home and called it a night.

A/N

Picture above of Mira and picture in chapter of Grayson now.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

264K 4.8K 31
When a young girl moves to Mystic Falls, and reveals herself to be Elena Gilbert's Twin, everyone takes the news well. Except for Klaus. When word of...
77.1K 1.7K 49
NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgive me. The Gilbert family was happy unti...
506K 16K 39
Klaus finally got what he wanted. The curse is broken and he is now a wolf/vampire hybrid. He couldn't be more satisfied. Now all that's left is for...
357K 5.9K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...