[HI3] Protocol Stigmata

Von Yamizhou

In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These ext... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Troublesome
Chapter 2 - Sudden Shift
Chapter 3 - Calm Before The Storm (1)
Chapter 4 - Calm Before The Storm (2)
Chapter 5 - Herrscher of Blade
Chapter 6 - The Truth is...
Chapter 7 - Welcome Back
Chapter 8 - S-Rank Valkyrie
Chapter 9 - Going Out With Bronya
Chapter 11 - Maid In Action
Chapter 12 - Preparing For The Worse
Chapter 13 - Duel
Chapter 14 - Lesson Learned
Chapter 15 - Exam Day
Chapter 16 - The Perfect Duo (1)
Chapter 17 - The Perfect Duo (2)
Chapter 18 - Last Fight
Chapter 19 - A New Mission
Chapter 20 - The Girl in a Wheelchair
Chapter 21 - The Chase
Chapter 22 - The Chase (2)
Chapter 23 - End of the line (1)
Chapter 24 - End of the Line (2)
Chapter 25 - Swords and Ashes
Chapter 26 - My Strongest Desire
Chapter 27 - Sudden Commotion
Chapter 28 - A Unique Love Letter
Chapter 29 - The Strongest Valkyrie
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected Situation
Chapter 31 - A Bronya Date
Chapter 32 - Key of Corruption (1)
Chapter 33 - Key of Corruption (2)
Chapter 34 - Walking Towards Tragedy
Chapter 35 - A Small Improvement
Chapter 36 - The 12th Herrscher
Chapter 37 - Full Potential
Chapter 38 - Gamble
Chapter 38.5 - Resemblance
Chapter 39 - The End of Corruption
Chapter 40 - Another Recovery Day
Chapter 41 - Beach Chapter is here!
Chapter 42 - Good Times Never Last
Chapter 43 - The Start of Lovey-dovey
Chapter 44 - It's just a Cafe
Chapter 45 - The Desire For Love
The End (April 1st 2024)
Chapter 46 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (1)
Chapter 47 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (2)
Chapter 48 - Extra Lesson (1)
Chapter 49 - Extra Lesson (2)
Chapter 50 - Before the Storm
Chapter 51 - Caged Butterfly
Chapter 52 - Against the Storm (1)
Chapter 53 - Against the Storm (2)
Chapter 54 - A Plan Without B
Chapter 55 - Infiltration
Chapter 56 - Rest (Himeko Murata's POV)
Chapter 57 - A Clash of Paths
Chapter 58 - Different Paths
Chapter 59 - Almost There
Chapter 60 - Moving Forward
Chapter 61 - The Herrscher of the Void
Chapter 62 - Dancing with Death
Chapter 63 - Class Reunion
Chapter 64 - Last Goodbye
Chapter 65 - Final Advice
Chapter 66 - Reality
Chapter 67 - Another Mei
Chapter 68 - Battle Between Swords
Chapter 69 - Train to Death
Chapter 70 - The Mentor and Apprentice
Chapter 71 - Last Dance
Where Lies The Journey (Common Route End)
Q&A and Recommendations Chapter
Chapter Announcement!!
Chapter Announcement!!!

Chapter 10 - Tsurugi's Trial

1.3K 50 2
Von Yamizhou

"Human... Are you still asleep?"

Huh? Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar place. It looked like an old, traditional dojo. Confused and disoriented, I tried to get my bearings.

"You're finally awake." A girl with long pink hair, wearing a pink yukata and carrying three katanas on her waist, greeted me.

"Who are you?" I asked, still trying to make sense of the situation.

"Me? Pfft~ Ahahahaha!~ This is funny, human," she replied, her tone lighthearted.

"...The way you talk... Are you Tsurugi...?"

"Good observing, human," she confirmed with a smirk.

"W-what do you want from me?!"

"What do I want?" Tsurugi turned away from me, walking a few steps, and then suddenly drew a pink metal katana with a red-pink hilt. She tightly gripped the blade and charged toward me, startling me.

"Woah! Woah! What the hell!?" I exclaimed as I quickly tried to put some distance between us.

"Why are you running, human?"

"Why do you think I'm running, huh!?" I retorted in panic as I kept running.

"Whatever, running is pointless," she muttered. Then, she whispered "Tsuki Kaze no Senko."

Her sword danced and twirled in a mesmerizing display. As her movements intensified, the vortex of energy around her grew more powerful. The dance reached its climax, and she thrust her sword forward with tremendous force.

The Tsuki Kaze no Senko released a concentrated gust of wind that surged toward me, sending me tumbling to the ground with a pained cry. "Ack..!"

I slowly regained my footing and faced Tsurugi with determination. "Give me a blade, and I'll fight back," I declared, my voice steady.

he paused, considering my request, and then nodded. Tsurugi swiftly sheathed her katana and snapped her fingers. The sky seemed to respond, raining down a multitude of swords, which scattered all around me.

I stepped back, trying to avoid the raining blades around me.

"As expected of the Herrscher who summons blades," she remarked. "I am Tsurugi, Tsurugi no Mai... The Herrscher of Blades. I am the strongest blade, and cut anything to nothing."

"Herrscher of Blades, huh..." I muttered, my grip tightening around the sword I had picked up from the ground. I took a defensive stance, preparing for the impending clash.

Tsurugi noticed my stance and smiled. "As expected... You and your brother are the same."

"Is that so? Well, here I go!" I charged at her, and she snapped her fingers, summoning blades from her back and using them as projectiles.

I dodged the incoming blades and launched an attack, but she sidestepped and created two blades from her hands, engaging me in a fierce exchange.

"Boy, I will teach you the way of the sword. I'll teach you everything," she whispered, her face closer to my ears.

Surprised by her sudden proximity, I redoubled my efforts, attacking with increased ferocity.

Tsurugi seemed amused, effortlessly blocking and parrying my strikes. She laughed, thoroughly enjoying our duel.

What a psycho!!

"Human, If you win this trial, I'll teach you everything," Tsurugi declared with a wicked grin.

"I already heard that!!" I gritted my teeth, frustration building as my slashes met nothing but air. My relentless attacks yielded no results, and I could feel the mounting pressure.

"Fufu~" She taunted, taking a step back as she unsheathed her pink katana once more. Her whispered incantation filled the air, "Hi no Kenbu," and her blade ignited into fiery.

Her crimson eyes blazed with determination as she took a ready stance, ready to dance with her fiery sword.

Tsurugi's fiery aura engulfed the dojo as she whirled and swayed with lethal elegance. Her pink katana crackled with intense flames, each swing releasing scorching waves of heat that licked at my heels.

I gritted my teeth, my determination unwavering despite the surging inferno. The air crackled with the intensity of her dance of flames and fury, as she closed the distance between us.

I leaped back, a quick evasion as she continued her graceful and dangerous dance forward. Her movements were as mesmerizing as they were deadly, and it took all my skill and agility to avoid her fiery strikes.

"You know you are literally not being fair here right now!!"

"Fair? Do you think the battlefield has its fairness and unfairness? Don't be an idiot." She took a stance and whispered, "Kaze no Kōri," and an icy chill swept through the dojo, forming cold winds.

Her sword transformed into a gleaming blade of ice, and she thrust it into the ground, causing icy spikes to burst forth.

I quickly pivoted and dashed away from her, narrowly evading the hazardous ice formations. Tsurugi withdrew her sword from the ground and slashed the air with a flourish, releasing a barrage of sharp, frigid shards that filled the air.

With a snap of her fingers, she summoned even more swords from above, creating a perilous dance of steel and ice that closed in on me.

Eek! This is more than a little ridiculous! I can't just let her attack me... I need to counter it!

I took a deep breath and skidded to a halt on the polished wooden floor, my feet leaving a faint trail of dust. I turned on my heel, sprinting toward Tsurugi.

"Oh? So you've decided to face me? I admire your dedication, human." Tsurugi conjured more swords from her surroundings, launching them at me like lethal projectiles.

I deftly swerved and evaded the incoming blades, my heart pounding in my chest. With an adrenaline-fueled burst of speed, I hurled the sword in my hand toward Tsurugi.

She watched with a hint of surprise as it closed the distance between us, but she had something more sinister in store.

In the blink of an eye, I found my head seemingly detached from my body, a disorienting sensation that gripped me like a vise

. My awareness snapped back to reality, and I was met with the realization that I had been checkmated by Tsurugi, her swords forming a menacing circle around me.

"Fufu~ That was a good fight, human..."

I grimaced and fell to my knees, panting heavily, my blades slipping from my grasp.

"You two are so alike... no wonder you two are idiots," Tsurugi commented as she snapped her fingers, conjuring a sword on her back. She gracefully descended onto the sword and seated herself.

"Don't talk about my brother like that," I shot back, my gaze as I looked up at her.

"Don't bark, dog... You're nowhere near his level."

"That... is true,"

I admit to knowing the vast difference in skill between me and my brother.

"What if you met someone stronger than you? What if this stronger individual decided to go after your friends as you watched them get beaten up? What will you do, Shin?" Tsurugi smiled, her words probing.

My mind painted a vivid and horrifying scenario, my friends enduring excruciating pain, and my helplessness to protect them.

A seething hatred consumed me, and the only thought that resonated was... 'kill.'

"That's right, Shin... Violence is an option, to protect your friends from danger... Your option is to get stronger." Tsurugi whispered softly in my ear, her voice coaxing, "Let it all out."

At that moment, my brother appeared before me, gazing down with a gentle smile.

The hatred that had filled my mind suddenly dissipated, replaced by a sense of understanding and purpose.

My eyes snapped open as I jolted awake, sitting up in bed, drenched in sweat. "Just a bad dream," I muttered to myself, trying to dispel the lingering emotions.

Fuck... This is worse than I thought.

(Author Note: Early publish, Keep in mind, I post two chapters a week)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.4K 1.2K 12
When someone goes missing, it's only natural to go search for them. He screwed up the moment he forgot to leave a note or announce that he was going...
20K 426 21
In a world filled with tons of dangers, Valkyries were the heroes that human kind needed to survive. Honkai's is the greatest energy source, but also...
302K 7K 60
St. Freya Academy is a school built to nurture future Valkyries, people who have the power to fight the Honkai beasts. However the power that allows...
587K 13.9K 56
The Captain of the Hyperion. Capable of many things, and he's very reliable when he needs to be. His daily life is quite the usual with the Valkyries...