The Kang Family || SeulRene

By slowkiiii

Irene and Seulgi married life together with their children. I have a Baby with My Crush continuation. More

1: The Kangs
2: Advice
3: Sick
4: Visit
5: Good News
6: Pissed
7: Exercise
8: Monster
9: Encounter
10: Clingy
11: Hubby
12: Cheater
13: Secret
14: Surprise Visit
15: Bad Dream
16: You're Here
17: Sorry
18: Cute
19: Shooter
20: Teasing
21: Ice Cream
22: Weird
23: Baby
24: Annoying
25: No
26: Plan
27: Sulky
28: Reaction
29: Yes
30: Sleep
31: Push
32: Steal
33: Obsessed
34: Distance
35: Stranger
36: Family
37: Scene
STREAM
38: We're not scared
39: Help
40: Date
41: Something Cool
ANNOUNCEMENT
42: Talk
43: Visitor
44: Cold
Notice
45: Stressed
46: Odd
47: Home
48: Missing
49: Different
50: Reunion
51: The Call
52: Check-Up
Hi
53: What?
54: Compliment
55: Love
LUVIES
56: Water
57: Girl
58: Note
59: Hope and Manifestation
60: Question
HI PEEPS
61: Krystal
|

Special Chapter

1.1K 31 5
By slowkiiii

"Bottom's up!" the crowd cheered.

The man took the newly opened beer and put it in his mouth nonstop, not spilling even a drop.

"What the F! I can't do that, dude!" Wendy shouted.

A loud song starts again that hypes everyone in the bar. Some jump, some are dancing, and some are eating—each other's faces.

"That's awesome shit, 100%," Jeongyeon exclaims. "I bet my car if you do that, Seul."

"Me?" Seulgi points herself out.

"Yeah, I'll buy you one box of sardines for a year if you do that!" Byul joins.

Wendy grabs her backpack and opens it. "Add this; this is my bet."

Seulgi groans and punches Wendy when a piece of lingerie lands in her face and earns a laugh from their group.

"C'mon, Seul, I heard the owner of this has a big crush on you," Wendy added.

"No!" Seulgi exclaimed.

Everyone booed her.

"Where's the master Seulgi we know?" one of their friends teases.

"You know what, guys? Our master Seulgi is getting weaker." Lisa added fuel to tease her cousin.

Everyone laughs, including Seulgi. "I'm definitely not doing that," she says, raising her hands and surrendering.

"Boo! You're weak," Byul says. "I'm taking the challenge!"

All of them glance at her. Wendy opens a bottle of beer and hands it to Byul, smirking.

"Okkaaaaayyyyyy... at the count of 3, poor it," Wendy instructs excitedly.

"OKAY!" Byul announces.

All of them count: "3... 2... 1... Go!"

Byul quickly gulps the beer and finishes it faster than the previous one. She receives a round of applause from her friends, and she proudly waves her hand to them.

"So, I am the new master of... Ouch!"

Byul wasn't able to finish her speech of pride when Yongsun's bag landed on her head, which made her stumble.

-----

Helu babies, kinda busy sa aking life e hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 900 30
"The fantasy I've dreamed of, Without a word, you came to me With a heart-stopping smile You surprised me, I could only blink When our lips were abou...
94 4 1
She completely knows that she's too late, way too late and letting her go is the best for both of them especially to the younger.
137K 2.3K 21
The Kim Family got backup and for saving their business Mr Kim agree for marry he's both daugther to Manoban Family and Prak Family. I am so sorry...
232K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...