Lucky

By perfect_little_girl

What will happen if SHE likes HIM, who likes HER, who apparently likes him back? More

Lucky
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
LAST PART

Chapter 5

55 0 0
By perfect_little_girl

Chapter 5:  A friend from the past..

Third Person’s POV:

The day passed by really quickly and it was already time for them to go home. By the time Ella got home, she threw her bag to the floor and plopped herself on her bed. It seemed that all of the previous events of that day had drained all of her energy. During dinner, she couldn’t even concentrate on eating her food.

After everything else, she got herself ready for bed. Still, sleepiness didn’t hit her. She kept tossing and turning on the bed as she thought about her current situation. At the end of the day, no even one thing is clear to her.

Nathan’s POV:

It was already past 8 o’clock when I suddenly hear my phone ringing. When I picked it up, I saw that an unknown no. was calling me. I was nervous and hesitant at first but I decided to answer it…

“Hello? Who is this.”

I was greeted by a familiar voice.

A voice that I haven’t heard for ages…

“Oh come on. Just because we haven’t seen each other in years and haven’t spoken in months, that doesn’t mean you have to forget about me!” the person on the other line answered .

“OH MY GOD, _______ is that you?”

“Hell yeah! Of course its me!”

“What the hell happened to you? How come I couldn’t contact you?!”

“Long story. I’ll just tell you later. By  the way, I have great news for you!’

“Really? What is it?”

After a while the person on the other line answered…

“You’re what?!!” I was shocked *obviously*.

The next day…

Ella’s POV:

That’s kinda odd. Nathan usually waits for me right here. Where in the world (well at least in this school) is he?!

The bell rang. Urgh! Never mind about him. I can’t be late!

When I got inside the classroom, he was already there chatting with some girl. No, not Bianca but another girl. WHO IS SHE?!

“Oh hey Ella!”

“Hey.” I said trying not to look confused.

“I have someone for you to meet. Ella, this is R-”

He was cut off by the sudden opening of the door, revealing our homeroom teacher.

Bianca’s POV:

When I came in, I automatically looked for Nathan. I spotted him talking with a girl that I have never seen before. GREAT! Another rival! Who is this girl and why isn’t he with that BFF of his?

Speaking of the devil, she just came in. when she saw the two, her expression suddenly changed into a confused one. Obviously, she also doesn’t have an idea who this girl is?

How come? I thought they’re best friends, and best friends don’t hide anything from each other, right?

Gosh! *sigh* calm down and keep your poise, Bianca.

Ella’s POV:

All of us went back to our seats while our Homeroom teacher called the girl over to the front.

“Everyone, this is your new classmate. Please do introduce yourself to the class.”

New classmate, eh? Hmmm….

“Hello, everyone. I am Roxanne Henderson and I am from Ontario, Canada. Please do treat me well and I hope we can all be friends.”

She seems…nice?

Bianca’s POV:

Roxanne Henderson… who are you to Nathan?

Ella’s POV:

“That’s great Miss Roxanne. Please do take your seat behind Miss Adams.” Our teacher said.

“Yes,sir.” She answered

She walked to her seat and passed by Nathan. When she did, they smile and hive-fived each other. What was that?

I just shrugged it off and tried to keep my mind off of it and concentrate on the  lesson. TRIED being the word.

Sometimes I couldn’t help but steal glances at Nathan. Then at Bianca, who looks kinda jealous, I must say. And of course, at Roxanne.

There was even a time that Nathan’s eyes catches mine. I quickly turn away but saw him smiling from the corner of my eye. What is that supposed to mean?

Lunch came and of course I got seated with Nathan.

Moments later, he saw Roxanne and asked her to sit with us

She agreed and sat beside Nathan.

I don’t know what I am suppose do feel. I don’t want to get angry at her since I don’t completely know her and her connections with Nathan. Moreover, I don’t want too be jealous.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Nathan called my attention.

“Ella, you’re spacing out again…”

“Sorry about that. What was that again?”

“Nothing. I was just about to introduce to you Roxanne, my childhood friend.”

Childhood friend?! We’ve been friends since we were young. How come I haven’t seen her before?

“Roxanne and I were neighbors until we moved here. Plus our parents were classmates in college; so, I’ve basically known her ever since.” He explained as though he was reading my mind.

“We kept in touch through e-mail, facebook, twitter and through text.”

“’I see..”

“ Roxanne, this is my best friend, Ella.”

“Oh so you’re Ella! It’s nice to finally meet you.” She hel out her hand, I took it and shook it lightly. Then, she smiled at me.

“Hey, what happened to you these past months?!”

“I lost my phone so I haven’t calle or texted you in a while. Sorry about that.”

Their so called ‘catching-up’ went on and left me hanging in the third wheel again.

That got worse when the queen decided to join us.

“Hey Bianca! Sit with us.”

Here we go again…

Bianca’s POV:

I overheard Nathan’s introduction of Roxanne to Ella. I waited for a good chance and walked over to their table. If Ella’s not going to do something, I will.

“Hey guys! What’s up?”

“Hey Bianca! Sit with us.”

“Have you met  Roxanne?”

“She introduced herself in class, remember?” she chuckled

“Right” Nathan said.

“Hey I’m Bianca! Bianca Adams.” I tried to sound cheerful.

“Roxanne.” She simply said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...