Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Her Ex- boyfriend turned TOYfriend

Third Person’s POV:

It’s only been a few weeks since Roxanne’s arrival  and the hallways seem busy again. Everywhere you could see students gossiping about a certain person who is allegedly coming today.

Ella’s POV:

I made way through the busy halls and went to my first class. Once I got there, I greeted my best friend Nathan who greeted me back. Then Roxanne, who smiled at me in return. We are only acquaintances but still she’s really nice. I guess she’s not that bad after all. I turned to Bianca who just looked at me for a split second then looked back to her phone.

“Hey have you heard about the new guy?’

“Who?”

“I’m not so sure about his identity but some girls say he’s good looking.”

“Okay. Now what?”

“Nothing. Just sayin’. Well, what do you know, you might actually find yourself  a boyfriend in him.”

“Whatever.”  Why would I when I have you? *sigh*

I tried to concentrate on the things being discussed but occasionally, I’d get distracted by the loud blabbers of the other female students.

This guy must be really popular!

This continued even until lunch. Is he really that much of big deal.

Then all of a sudden, lots of students gathered by the entrance…is that him?

Bianca’s POV:

I don’t get why these people are trying to make a great fuss about this person. Is he that important. Still, I am curious who this person is.

Then, students start mobbing the front entrence. Could that be him?!

Then a  familiar figure walked inside escaping the crowd…

OH MY GOSH!!! IS THAT…….

DANIEL?!!!!    DANIEL  ROSS!!???

OH NO!!!

He’s coming over here…what should I do?

“Hey Bianca, how have you been?” Did he just ask me that?

“Good. Is that all you wanted to know?” What is wrong with him?

“Actually, there’s something I wanted to tell-“

“Whatever it is save it”

Before he could even answer, the bell rang…

Nathan’s POV:

When the boy walked out of the crowd, the three of us,  me, Ella and Roxanne just stared at him blankly… I mean, what’s so special about this guy?

Then the guy walked to Bianca and her friend’s table….

Bianca eyed her friend and they just froze and so did she…

They guy spoke but his words were inaudible since we were quite far..

She responded but a glint of confusion seen on her face.

Luckyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें