Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é
𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱
𝟗: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟗: 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟏: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

19.2K 1K 77
By Author_ruhii

Target votes : 250+

Awkward. Very awkward. Why wouldn't it be? There are 1,2,3,4,5,6 actually 12 eyes staring at me. I'm sitting on the bed and Arhaan's entire family is standing in a circle around me, some with concern and some with curiosity.

When will they start their questioning session?

Everyone is here, except Arhaan. I woke up a minute ago and I found everyone here. "Akshara, what happened,beta?" Arhaan's mother asked.

I thought for a second, remembering everything that happened. The image of that man's dead eyes staring at me came in mind. My breathing heavier, "Someone just kille---" I was interrupted by Arhaan's loud shout. "Aksharaaa" he shouted before opening the door and walking to me with a coffee mug in his hand.

I turned back to his mother "So yes, someone just sho--" I was again interrupted by Arhaan's "Drink this, you'll feel better" He said handing me the coffee.

Here, I'm trying to tell everyone a big thing and he is after the coffee. "I'm already feeling better, Arhaan" I said placing the coffee on the side table.
"No you're not" he glared at me. So now he will decide wether I'm feeling well or not!

"Arhaan I'm--" he cut me in the middle. "You don't remember anything" he whispered. I looked at him with confused face. "But i remember every fucking thing" I whispered back. "but you won't tell it to anyone else" He snapped. So this is what he was trying to say. He's right, I shouldn't tell everyone about this.

"Actually, my head is paining again, I'm sorry but I think I need to get some sleep" I mumbled closing my eyes. "It's okay, take some rest" His mother said before going back. Everyone went back but his father stayed there, as if he wanted to say something.

"Arhaan, take care of her" He said before going back. "You don't need to tell me what to do" Arhaan Said rudely from back. "And you don't need to always be rude with him" I said sitting up again.

"Your don't kn--" I cut him in the middle. "I know, and that's why I'm saying, you should give him a chance"
He leaned down to my level. "Never" he stood up again. "Now, tell me. What happened?" He asked wrapping his arms.

"I recieved text messages" I started. "And" he asked immediately. "Patience,Mr Singhaniya." I said glaring up at him. "I'll seat in front of you and let you look in my amazing eyes for hours, but for now, Speak" he said seating on the other side of the bed. "I won't mind" I muttered.

"He texted me to come out, then I went out, then texted me not to stare at my husband, which I wasn't. I really wasn't" I assured him, otherwise he'll start again and say that he'll stand in front of me and let me stare at him for hours. I won't mind that too by the way.

"Akshara, focus" he said firmly I nodded. "Then texted me to take turn, when I walked forward, then he texted me to stop. When I stopped, then he texted me to count to 3, which i didn't. So he texted me that what he was going to do slow will be quick now." I completed in one breath. Is he even understanding?

"Then?" He asked. "Then, The man who gave me that letter in the office came" his eyes lit up and he leaned closure to me. "And?" He asked. "I tried my best to stop him but, you know what he did?" My voice louder at last line. "What?" He asked. "He dared to slap me" I said pointing at my cheek.

"That one" he said pointing at my other cheek. "Yeah, whatever" I touched the other cheek, "Aaah" I winced in pain. "Idiot" he muttered getting up from his seat and walking to me.

He leaned close to me, inspecting the wound. "I applied an antiseptic ointment on your wound, is it still paining the same?" He asked. I leaned a bit far from him, because it was becoming hard to breath. "Not much" I answered.

"Continue" he said walking around the room. "Then, do you expect me to let him go easily? Obviously not, you don't need to answer. I sent him a strong kick and he fell away, then I grabbed his knife and asked him why he's doing this all, pointing the knife at his neck" I said savagely.

"What did he said?" He asked me, a glint of hope in his eyes. I feel guilty for not being able to find the truth. "He was ordered to do it" I said looking down at my hand.

"By whom?" He asked holding me by my shoulder. I shook my head, "The moment he was going to say the name, someone shot him" he left my shoulder and took a step back, running a hand in his hair.

Then I remembered those men! The one who fainted me. I'm sure they fainted me so that they could take away the body easily. "Was there a dead body when you found me?" I asked him. "No, they'll never do the mistake of leaving the body" he answered. Sometimes, he talks as if he knows everything about that letter writer, but still, he's never ready to tell me anything about it.

I'm forgetting something. I absolutely am. But what it i-- "Ohh yes! That letter" I exclaimed looking around. The envelope that man gave me. "Arhaan, Arhaan there was an lett--" he pulled it out from his pocket and placed it on my head. "Seriously?" I mumbled grabbing the letter and opening it.

The moment you'd be reading this letter, you will have already experienced someone dying in front of you.

It was his fault. I swear. I told him that I'll send him the money later, again and again. But he wanted it right away, and then I got irritated.

So, I offered him double payment for delivering you this letter. Because he is never supposed to return. I'll give him a slow torturing death.

So let's get to the point, I got to know that you tried to get information about what happened 5 years ago. Don't try to get involved in it, because once you get Tangled, there's no way out.

Take it as a warning.

Your Well wisher

🌸

I looked up at Arhaan, he's already staring at me. "W-what?" I asked. I'm shaking, and I don't know why. "Try to stay out of all this shit as much as possible" he said firmly.

But i want to help yo--" he cut me in the middle. "Just be safe, that'd be a big help" he blurted. Does he expect me to be that useless?

"--and then, he pulled you out from the car and placed you in your bed" Neil said with his mouth full with food and I nodded. We are sitting in their guestroom right now, eating some snacks and drinks.

Arhaan told me that he found me lying on the ground and that letter was in my hand. He also told me that Sidharth treated me when we arrived home. He is also a surgeon and he was the one to suggest me a callege in New York.

I turned to Shaurya. "Did you met Aaliya yesterday?" I asked him. He nodded, "I did but we were not able to talk much" he answered.

Shaurya already had less time and I wasted one more by getting lost yesterday. "I'm sorry Shaurya" I was the one to waste his chance, so I'll also be the one to give him one more chance. But I don't know how...

"There's no need to be sorry, it wasn't even your fault" Shaurya said. "Absolutely, Going their alone is stupidity, not fault" Arhaan said. He's been taunting me from the entire day.

"Wait! You didn't showed her to me." Reyansh exclaimed taking a sip of his cold drink. Everyone's eyes turned to him. We talked about everything and he still doesn't know who the girl is. Shaurya started laughing hard, "This idiot doesn't even know that yet" he laughed.

Reyansh looked at me with confused face, "It's Aaliya, whom you dropped home" I told him, Shaurya told me about Reyansh. dropping her home. The moment these words left my mouth, Reyansh choked on his drink, causing him to split it all on the person who was sitting in front him, Shaurya.

Neil started laughing and Arhaan tapped Reyansh's back who started coughing unstoppably. "Wipe it" I said passing him my handkerchief. "Asshole" Shaurya muttered wiping his face. "Is that really her?" Reyansh asked him shocked face.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him with narrowed eyes. He shook his head. There is. "Do you also think there's something wrong?" I asked leaning to Arhaan. "There absolutely is" he whispered. I patted his back. "You're getting smarter with me, good job"

Shaurya stood up and went to wash up in the washroom. Reyansh followed him from behind. "Kya koi meri dukh bhari kahani bhi sunega?" Neil asked again with his mouth full. "First eat that up and then start"

"My dear girlfriend broke up with me last night, and you know why? Because I--" I didn't paid attention further because I recieved a message, and that was enough to take away all my attention.

Fucker : I got the news that your friends,sorry, your Arhaan's friend's are going back. So I've got a surprise for you. Have patience.

Can't he see me happy?

I gulped reading and wondering what it is about. I think I should show this to Arhaan. I don't know why I suddenly smiled reading 'your Arhaan'. I looked where Arhaan was sitting but he isn't their, he's out there in the balcony talking with someone on call.

I heard Reyansh and Shaurya blabbering to each other. "Mine is obviously better" Shaurya shouted, I didn't minded to turn around and check what they are talking about, I just continued eating my pastry.

"You know the truth, who's better or not" I heard Reyansh saying, with confidence in his voice. So now, I think I need to mind turning around and check.

"Yes,Bhabhi, you tell us." I saw both Reyansh and Shaurya standing shirtless. "Idiots, don't you have manners!" I yelled at them closing my eyes with my hands. "Ohoo, agar yahin, Salman Khan hota to aankhe faar-faar kar dekhti." Neil exclaimed looking up from his phone.

He's right.

I removed the hand from my eyes. Then suddenly, I felt another pairs of hand over my eyes. "Are you both going or do I come?" I heard Arhaan's ordering voice. "But I was about to rate them.." I muttered.

"Say that again and--" Arhaan was interrupted by someone calling my name. "Remove it, its Aaliya" I said excitedly removing his hands and looking towards the door.

I saw Aaliya, standing at the doorstep with dropped jaw. "What is it?" I asked her walking to her. I looked where her eyes were. "You guys are still here!" I exclaimed looking at Shaurya and Reyansh, their face is all red.

Suddenly something striked to my mind. It's the time, to repay Shaurya for wasting his chance. "I'll--I'll wait for you outside" Aaliya said before turning around. "Ruk to" I said grabbing her by hand. If I was a boy, this scene would be so filmy.

"They are dying to know who has better abs. Please help them" I said turning towards them. But Arhaan is blocking my sight with his broad shoulders, I can't see anything other than their heads, and they are literally freezed. I understand for Shaurya, but Reyansh...he doesn't look like he's nervous around girls either.

"I don--" I cut her in the middle. "Please help them" I said dramatically. I know I'm pushing her in a tough situation and she's uncomfortable but I'm just helping him because i think he really likes her.

"What are you saying Akshara" she said looking at them. She's nervous. Suddenly, Reyansh started wearing his T-shirt back. "Are you shy, Reyansh?" I chuckled.

"You're asking the wrong person" he said before glancing at Aaliya one last time before walking out. "I think Shaurya's" She finally said it,

Shaurya also wore his T-shirt again. I slowly took a step back, towards Shaurya and whispered in his ears "Man me laddu phoote?" Stepped forward again. But I noticed that Aaliya's eyes are somewhere else, in the balcony, where Reyansh is standing.

"Come, let me give you a tour of this house!" I said grabbing her hand and taking her out.

We literally talked for hours and she went back home when she started recieving bunch of calls from her home after 9 pm.

"Arhaan, guess who went to drop her home?" I said climbing up on the bed. "Driver?" He said earning a scoff from me. "Can you be little logical? Leave it, I managed to send her with Shaurya" I told him.

"Now, I won't have any guilt of taking Shaurya's chance when he goes back" I said yawning. "Go give your little brain a bit rest, Idiot" In the movies and Dramas, the male lead gives their love a good, sweet, romantic nickname and my husband, calls me idiot. Wow! But it's not his fault, I'm not his love either.

Aaliya told me that Sidharth suggested me to work in Sidharth's hospital until I'm not doing my further studies and I think she was right, I'll join in after His friends go back. All the time we talked, it felt like she wanted ti say something but didn't.

I saw as Arhaan went to his study table and opened the drawer, taking out a pill bottle. He took out a pill and was about to take it. "What pill is it?" He stopped it near his mouth. He always takes it before sleeping. "Painkiller" he again was about to take it but "wait" I ordered getting up. "Show me" I said forwarding my hand.

"It's just a painkiller" he said again hiding it behind his back. I don't think that's a painkiller. "I said show me" he stepped back. "You're hiding it." I said taking a step forward.

"Akshara believe me, it's just a painkiller" he said again. "If you're asking me to believe you when you're lying, then I'm sorry but I'll never be able to believe you." I told him looking up at him.

He gave me the bottle. "Good boy" I said looking at the medicine. "For how much time are you taking sleeping pills?" I asked looking deep in his eyes. He showed me one finger, I raised a brow at him. Then he raised two,three,four and five. "You're taking sleeping pills from fucking five years?" I asked.

He didn't said anything. "Have you even showed yourself to any Psychiatrist or therapist yet?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"You're not doing any good to anyone by torturing yourself like this" I told him. "You will sleep without pills tonight" I said taking the bottle and locking it in my cupboard.

"Now, sleep" I told him. "Akshara I can't--" I cut him in the middle. "Can you atleast try?" he walked to the bed and lied down. Sleeping with the help of pills is no good to his health. I sat beside him.

"Are you asle--" I asked after 30 minutes. "No" he said cutting me in the middle. "Akshara, I have tried sleeping without the pills many times, but whenever I close my eyes, I hear his voice" he said lightly. I know who's voice he is talking about.

This is the only way now. "Come here" I ordered straightening my legs. "Where?" He asked. "Put your head on my lap" he sat up and looked at me as if I told him to walk on lava. "Oo hello, I'm doing this as a doctor" he looked at me for a moment but then did as I said.

He put his head on my lap. "Now relax yourself" I said putting my hand in his hair and massaging it. "Akshara" he mumbled after a minute "Hmm" I looked down at him, getting the perfect scenery of his perfectly sculpted face.

"Don't try this trick at you're other patients" he said in a demanding tone. "you're not someone to decide that" I muttered. "Your Husband, is that not Enough?" He asked. "What if I say no?" I challenged. "Then, will becoming your kids father be enough? I can go more far--" I put a hand on his mouth. Sometimes, the flirty soul inside him suddenly wakes up.

"Be silent if you don't want to be kicked out of your own bed by your own wife" he put a finger on his mouth himself. How can this arrogant man, manage to look so cute?.And how can he live with a guilt of something he never did?

After some minutes, something striked to my mind. "Suno na" I said. "Bolo na" he groaned, his voice sleepy. It's working! "You're sleeping on my lap, don't you dare watch dreams of another girls" He chuckled. "I dare not to" he said before closing his eyes.

After another 30 minutes, my eyes are automatically shutting down. "Arhaan?" I said lightly. No reply. What if he didn't heard me? "Arhaaaan" I said again. He's really asleep. Afterall, there's nothing Akshara can't.

I carefully lied him on the bed and was about to sleep but my eyes again landed on Arhaan. He's hot and sexy when awake and cute when asleep.

No.

That's a bad thing.

But I want to.

But you Shouldn't

But I'll do it only one time.

Doing this without permission is a crime!

Then I'm ready to be a criminal.

"I'm sorry Arhaan" I mumbled placing my palm on his right cheek and lightly kissing his forehead.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

____________________________✨__

So, this was a long update because the next chapter will take 4-5 days.

Sorry for late updates.

Till then, keep commenting, sharing and voting.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.2K 44
He's the kind of person that normal folks wouldn't dare to disrespect or even meet eyes with. What unfolds when a small mistake brings a certain some...
1M 42.7K 43
"What did you say?", he asked with quite surprise and amusement in his tone. "I love you aadi",i said feebly and weakly. "WHAT!!!",this time he nearl...
354K 21.8K 39
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...