Fragile Hearts | taekook

By stvrygguks

𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒/𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓. ──⭒─⭑─⭑─⭒── The omega narrows his eyes, glaring at t... More

introduction
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 31
Chapter. 32
Chapter. 33
Chapter. 34
Chapter. 35
Chapter. 36
Chapter. 37
Chapter. 38
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
Epilogue
Special/Bonus chapter.

Chapter. 9

2.8K 184 203
By stvrygguks

Jungkook walked into his grandmother's room to greet his imo. He mentally rolled his eyes when he saw Soyeon sitting beside her with that same as always bitter expression of hers.

"So you finally decided to bless us with your presence? what was the need to come back home, you could've stayed at your friend's house like always!" The old woman complains as soon as the omega stepped inside.

Jungkook sighed and continued to approach his imo for whom he's here "Anytime else grandmother, I didn't feel like to stay there today" He retorted and bit his lips to control his laughter when the woman huffed again.

"Aera are you seeing how he talks back? this is what I tell you about this favourite nephew of yours that he has absolutely no manners with whom he's talking to!"

Aera herself was pressing her lips into a straight line, trying not to smile. She got up and hugged the omega closer into her chest, kissing his forehead afterwards. Both of them let out a soft giggle in each other's embrace at the old woman's words.

"Did you meet Tae? He was asking about you" Aera asked lightly, almost whispering and Jungkook hummed while fiddling with his sweater.

"Also, when are you visiting my house? Taehyungie brought some things for you and I'll only give them to you when you will come" The woman adds.

The omega looked at her and smiled lightly "Soon, I have some work these days. After I complete it I'll pay a visit" Jungkook affirmed as his gaze fell on Soyeon who was throwing daggers with her eyes at him. But the omega didn't cared, it's the mother son duo habit. He sometimes thinks that both of them are mentally ill. Neither they could be happy themselves and neither they could watch anyone else in peace. Where Jeonghan and Soyeon is, there are always chaos, arguments.

He hugged his imo one last time, shrugging off his thoughts "I have to go now, it's late and I've a class tomorrow, we'll meet at your house right?" With saying that he left from his grandmother's room, without throwing another glance at anyone.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"Tae" Aera called her son who was quitely driving them back to their home. The alpha seemed in deep thoughts so the woman finally decided to break the silence.

Taehyung nods softly and she continued "Have you — have you been sending gifts to Jeonghan and asking him send you things from here too?"

The alpha furrowed his brows and shared a quick glance at his mother who was already looking at him with her face contorted into serious expressions.

"No" he starts. "We've been sharing gifts and presents since I moved there, that's true. But I never asked him to send me anything specifically. Who told you that?"

"Soyeon" She replies. "Soyeon told me that and she was implying something else, you know how easily I grasp such things. Don't you think that you want to tell me something?" The woman asks, arching her perfect eyebrow at her son.

The alpha gulps thickly "No" He lied. "There isn't a such thing. Aunt Soyeon must've misunderstood and about sharing gifts and presents, I've always done that with everyone who is close to me. It's just a misunderstanding and nothing else" He tried to convince his mother. It isn't the right time to disclose everything and before having a discussion with Jeonghan he can't speak about it. Even to his mother.

Aera sighed heavily "Right, but remember one thing. Sometimes these misunderstanding leads to wrong expectations. People's hopes get high, try to avoid such things Taehyung" She asserted and continued "Anyways, did you meet Jungkookie?"

The alpha nods his head "I did, he was sitting in the corner of the kitchen. I was passing by so I saw him. He still does that! can you believe it? do you remember, when he was just a child, he would always hide in the corners of grandmother's house. I always had to find him"

Aera hums gloomily at that "It's not his fault, when you are compelled to live in someone's else house then you act exactly the same"

The alpha clicks his tongue "I'm sorry, you're completely wrong here. Jungkook isn't compelled at all. Everyone loves him in that house and cares for him. That's another thing that he himself doesn't like the people living in it. I've met him today and observed his actions. He has developed some strange complexes."

Aera smiles amusingly at his words "Tae, Jungkook isn't the only one who is having these complexes, everyone in that house is having them" She points out.

"If you're talking about Jeonghan then why would he have complexes mom? That too with Jungkook?"

"Oh? hadn't you started to defend him quite alot? is everything good son?" The woman asks sarcastically.

The alpha throat goes dry at her words "No, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying a general thing"

"You used to defend Jungkook alot before, just like you're doing for Jeonghan right now. You even used to argue with Jeonghan because of him. It's quite shocking to me and I can't help but wonder that what actually had happened in the span of just three years that you've started to speak like that for Jungkookie?"

The alpha shook his head firmly, "It's nothing like that. I would defend anyone over right and wrong. Besides, I'm shocked that you're saying this to me"

The woman bit her tongue and looked at her son with firm expressions "I would when you would do nothing but judge him always. I don't get that what happend with you but Taehyung remember one thing;

Looks, appearances and talks are deceptive. Not everything that looks attractive and true turns out to be so. Just make sure that when you realise it. It won't be so late"

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"Jimin and Mingyu have praised you alot, I was longing to meet you" Mingyu's mother said sweetly to Jungkook who is sitting beside her with his legs folded elegantly.

After their classes ended, they've decided to pay a visit at Mingyu's house since the alpha was eager to introduce Jungkook to his mother. Jimin had came along with the omega because of his nervous nature and the fact that the Kims and Parks were already acquainted with each other as they were the richest families of Seoul. It showed well with the fancy interior and tons of servants and maids in their house.

Mingyu's mother, Mrs. Kim was a embodiment of grace and elegancy. The woman herself screamed rich from head to toe and from her mannerisms. Though she was a very sweet woman with a warm smile plastered on her face. Just like her son.

"Mingyu told me that you're the only child and don't have any siblings?" The woman asked, holding a cup of coffee delicately in her hand.

The omega nods lighlty at that, his hair falling on his eyes "Yes, I'm the only child"

Mrs. Kim smiles softly at that, sharing a glance with her son "Mingyu is the only child as well, but he's a very obedient and lovely son of mine"  She added and continued with her little interrogation "So — your parents? I've heard that your father passed away long ago. I'm sorry for that"

The omega purses his lips at that, looking at his lap, Jimin shifts on his place and looks worriedly at the omega but sighed when Jungkook raised his head up again after sometime, a gloomy smile etched on his round face.

"You don't have to be" He tells the woman "My father was a civil officer and due to an accident he passed away when I w-was just ten years old" He finished and Jimin was shocked that how Jungkook even managed to say that when he had never talked about it openly. The mere mention of his father gives him an asthmatic attack.

"And your mother?" The woman asks again and Jungkook flutters his eyes shut. He knows it's not wrong. Where ever he will go there would be questions about his family, his parents. He can't run away from it everytime.

He gulps thickly and looks at the woman again "She's married. Resettled" The omega had replied, feeling his breathing going quicker for no reason.

Mrs. Kim seemed to be shocked at his answer, her mouth fell open slightly "You know" She began "Mingyu's father also passed away, many people told me to remarry. They were after my life because an omega either male or female, isn't considered anything without his or her's alpha. Their courted mate. I got few proposals as well but one day, Mingyu came to me while crying badly and he said 'dada left so don't you dare to leave me as well' and from that day, I've dedicated my whole life to my son. There's no one who is more important to me than him" The woman finshed and brought her hand to place in on top of Jungkook's "But you seem very sensitive and well groomed. I'm sure you haven't bothered your mother"

Jungkook bites his tongue at that, clenching his hand tightly into small fists.

"How can you be so selfish? Are you even a mother? You only care about your own happiness!"

"This Jeon blood is so disgusting, it's all about this blood! First your father ruined my daughter's life and you think i would let my daughter being humiliated by you?"

"My daughter has suffered so much in the hands of her husband, your vile father. Now, I won't allow the same blood of that man ruining my child again. You will keep your mouth shut when your mother will come here with her husband next week to bring you. You will reject to go with your mother"

Those words and voices were like a stab to his chest, leaving him suffering in his own whirlpool of emotions. The omega's head spinned, taking him back to all those years. His father. Dead. Blood. Loneliness. Nightmares. Asthmatic attacks. He felt difficultly in concentrating and thought he was going to pass out. He tried to inhale deep breathes, calming himself down.

"Anyways, leave it mother" Mingyu decided to speak, sensing the omega's discomfort. "Why do you keep asking him about his family. Ask him about himself, his studies, his achievements, his likings. That's why I took him here"

"Oh! I never intended to make him uncomfortable by asking such questions, I'm sorry" The woman apologized "But then what else I'm suppose to ask him? You both have already told me everything about him, I was already impressed even before meeting him" She said looking at Jimin and Mingyu.

"We've told you everything about him already because he barely speaks, Jungkookie is shy as hell" Jimin commented.

Mrs. Kim nodded her head "That I've noticed, he's a very pretty and good boy. I would say that I like him" The woman utters, tapping at Jungkook's hand who finally looks up to smile warmly at her, tucking his hair behind his ear gently.

"Jungkook" Mrs. Kim calls, gaining the omega's attention "If I say that I would like to meet someone elder from your house regarding to this proposal, should I discuss it with your grandmother or your own mother?"

The omega sighs, not his grandmother definitely and his mother is out of the question "My imo" He replied softly after sharing an eye contact with Jimin "She's my mother's step sister but she's like my own mother. She's the one who basically raised me. I will talk to her and will inform you"

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"Just like Mingyu, you've casted a spell on his mother too. She's very impressed" Jimin says to the omega while starting his car.

The omega chuckles, adjusting himself in the passenger seat "I'm not a magician hyung"

The alpha smiles teasingly "Okay, you must've done something else then. What do you say in your difficult language? Oh! she must've been enchanted by you"

"No please don't you break legs of my difficult language now" He grumbles, then sighed deeply "Jimin hyung, I don't know why I feel scared? No one knows and I'm about to take this huge step"

The alpha pats his shoulder softly, gripping the steering wheel with his other hand. "Jungkook, if you're happy and content with this decision then believe me nothing else matters. Mingyu is a good person, I can ensure you on that"

The omega purses his lips, he knows that. His lips stretches into a soft a smile after an image from last night flickers in front of his dark brown orbs suddenly.

"Hyung" He calls, "I met Taehyung last night"

The alpha raised his eyebrows, "You did? How's he?"

Jungkook's eyes crinkles as if they just got back to life which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin. "So g-good" He stuttered, looking down on his lap.

"I want to meet him though, since childhood I've only heard about this cousin of yours but never met him. There must be something so special about him"

Jungkook nods his head "It is" everything is so special about him.

"How's your relationship going with Yoongi hyung though?" The omega asks suddenly, changing the topic.

At that, an adorable smile occurred on alpha's face. Min Yoongi, a beta, Jimin's fiance. They were childhood sweethearts who vowed to never leave each other's hand till eternity. They got engaged when Jimin took admission into the university. Jungkook had never seen a love so pure like them, he had witnessed it. Holding hands, soft but intimate touches, giving each other flowers, small pecks on forehead and knuckles, holding deep eye contact, being caring with a hint of possessiveness. Something Jungkook always dreamed about for his own self. The beta now lives in Las Vegas alone. He's a rapper and producer under some big western label. After Jimin graduates and completes his studies, they will get married and the alpha would most probably shift abroad with his lover. Jungkook lips curled downwards at the mere thought of Jimin leaving him.

"He's nice and well, gorgeous like always. I miss him alot though" The alpha had replied and Jungkook smiled warmly looking at the content and bright face of Jimin.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"By the grace of God, your one duty is going to be fullfiled" Aera says to her sister while trailing her eyes on the wedding invitation of Hyerin's daughter. 

The other woman hums lightly "You've to convince Jungkookie to come"

Aera sighs "You don't have to worry about that, he never refuses me"

"Oh my! today such a great being decided to pay a visit at our house" The deep cheery voice of Taehyung resonated in the living room. He approached to the Hyerin in hurried steps and bend down so she could pat his back.

"I'm not, you're the great being. It's you who visits Korea once in a ages" Hyerin complains.

"You know how my work is imo, I barely get to breathe for my own self. Anyways, how are you?"

The woman smiles warmly at him "I'm good, now I've seen you"

The alpha quirks his eyebrow at the invitation card placed on the table infront of him, he picks it up and asks "What's this?"

"Sana's wedding invitation" Hyerin replied.

Taehyung face contorts into confusion at that, he waved the invitation card infront of her "Sana's wedding? Think about Jungkook's wedding imo. He's your eldest child"

"We're thinking about his marriage as well, you don't have to worry" Aera buts in, sharing a quick glance with Hyerin.

"Oh! so that means something's cooking? Is there anyone in sight?" The alpha asks and Aera placed both of her hands on his shoulder while standing beside the sofa. She smiled playfully.

"Yes we have him in our sight already" She replied looking into the eyes of her sister who was trying hard to not smile.

Taehyung shakes his head "But just having him in sight won't do, I will meet that boy and will observe and then approve. Only then this marriage can happen" He points out.

Aera nods hastily "That's what exactly will happen. This marriage won't happen without your approval" The woman replied mischievously.

"Brilliant" The alpha utters "Imo, I have a meeting with my friends today, If I knew that you're coming then I would've rescheduled everything but now —"

"No Tae" Hyerin speaks "You don't have to, I will be visiting again soon. But you've to come on Sana's wedding"

The alpha nods, smiling softly, getting up to leave "I will, for sure. Is Jungkook's coming?" The alpha asks and Hyerin goes all silent and quite.

Taehyung tsked at her reaction "Don't have to be so over dramatic imo, I will bring him"

The woman smiles sadly "Okay, he always only listens to you since childhood"

"Childhood" The alpha corrects "Now he only listens to mom and no one else. Anyways, I've to leave, take care" With saying that, he hurriedly picked up his phone from the table and left without another word.

Hyerin shared a worried glance with her sister who now made herself comfortable on the sofa where her son was sitting before "Did you talked to him?" She asked.

Aera shook her head, rubbing her eyes with her palms "I haven't, he just came back. I will talk to him soon" She replied and Hyerin simply hummed, playing with the hem of her shirt.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

Jungkook did his daily night routine and untied his hair just so they could fall beautifully on his perfect round face in long curly waves. The omega smiled lightly looking at his reflection in the mirror. His skin was glowing for some reason that he himself wasn't aware of. He approached to his study table in small steps and sat on his chair, switching on the small lamp placed on it afterwards. The room was dark and the only light illuminating was the small bulb attached closer to his small closet and the lamp placed on his study table.

He rummaged through the drawers, opening and closing them with his dainty fingers. He smiled when he found his diary, his only companion.

The omega picked it up and opened to ink his his wavering thoughts on the neat page.

2/7/2017

Sometimes, life gets so enthralling and perfect that I get scared . . .

That how can I get all of this? Am I really worthy of this love? this attention? these praises?

Mingyu . . .

He's so nice. Same like as Taehyung was once used to be.

Gentle, caring, protective, kind and loving.

Sometimes . . . When he smiles at me. I see someone's else face flickering in him. Someone beloved but not mine.

Someone I dream about but he will remain a dream always.

I feel guilty when I look into Mingyu's eyes, his expectant face. But I think, his love will make me forget this unrequited love buried in my heart eventually.

I want to be loved. I want someone who would fight the world for me and Taehyung is not that person . . .

He belongs to someone else and I will belong to someone else soon too. I just hope that now if, for the first time I'm doing something for myself, life and fate would do justice and show mercy to my lone self.

The omega closed his diary, rolling the pen in his fingers, he placed both of his hands on top of the diary and leaned his head down on them. Fluttering his eyes shut when he felt the first drop of water rolled down from his left eye.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

Jungkook entered in his imo's house in hurried steps. The woman had called him several times yesterday and asked him to pay a visit. The omega was specifically avoiding to visit her house. He sighed and slowed down his steps when he reached to the upper floor. Stopping on his tracks instantly when his nose picked familiar scent.

Infront of him, there was Taehyung. The alpha seemed busy while scrolling through his phone. When Jungkook gulped and took another step ahead the alpha finally raised his head up.

"Hi" The omega managed to say. Flicking his eyes everywhere but not at the alpha's face.

Taehyung switched off his phone, shoving it into his jacket "Hello, so you finally decided to come?" The alpha had asked, leaning on the wood railing attached to staircase.

Jungkook gripped his bag's strap tightly into his fingers "Imo called me"

"Oh, mom's not home. She went to the nearby market with Haneul."

The omega nods his head, turning away to leave "So I will visit again —"

"Jungkook" The alpha called "I said she went to the nearby market"

Jungkook shifted on his toes, not exactly knowing what to do until Taehyung decides to speak again.

"I was thinking to make a coffee, do you drink coffee?"

"Sometimes I do?" The omega replied and Taehyung hummed "Come with me" He said.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

The alpha placed a mug full of coffee infront of Jungkook. The omega quickly picked it up. Warming his cold fingers from the mug before taking a small sip. He couldn't help but hum at the taste.

"How's it?" Taehyung asked, taking a seat beside the omega on kitchen counter.

Jungkook places the mug back, now playing with his sweater's sleeves "It's good. So good" He replied softly.

The alpha hummed, observing each and every action of the omega sitting infront of him. "Jungkook" He calles "How's university going?"

Jungkook looks up with his big eyes, the corner of his lips is stained with coffee and Taehyung chuckles at him, passing him the tissue.

"it's good as well? I have exams coming near though" He replied and Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Coffee's good too, University's good too. Now I will ask something else and it'll be good as well right?" He asks teasingly.

At that the omega looks down, his ears turning pink.

"Oh" the alpha spoke "I brought something for you, let me bring it"

"What it is?" With big eyes, Jungkook asks.

"Patience Jungkook, enjoy your coffee. I'll be back in a minute"

The alpha walked back with holding two boxes in his hands later. One was big, fancy with cute little blue ribbon bow over it and other being small and simple back.

He handed the bigger one to Jungkook first "I got you some cookies because you love them"

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook once again, now opening the second small box. He disclosed the lid and pushed it front of Jungkook "And this watch, when I saw it. I knew it would suit you"

The omega gasps softly "It's — it's very p-pretty" He commented.

The alpha hummed "It's the latest collection" and it was indeed one of the most beautiful watch Jungkook had ever seen. It was perfect with small chain attached to it. Silver and dainty, just how he likes.

"Can I?" The alpha asked, pointing at Jungkook's wrist. The omega gulped thickly. Not knowing what to answer at that moment. He nods softly after sometime, his hair bouncing and falling into his eyes to hide them and Jungkook was grateful.

The alpha grabbed his wrist delicately, as if the harder touch would break him. He didn't dare to raise his head up and look at the alpha. His gaze was fixed on his wrist.

Taehyung continued to help him wear the watch and Jungkook was having a war inside himself. He watched those long fingers working delicately on his wrist. This touch was the touch to his soul. He gulped thickly again and again. Should I look? Jungkook found himself needy for a single glance, wanting to catch the glimpse of the man just so he could engrave it into his heart.

So he did, the omega slightly raised his head to peak at the owner of his heart.

And he regretted the moment he did so.

The alpha's dark as night hair were perfectly slicked back, one loose strand was falling stubbornly on his forehead. His eyes, although the alpha wasn't looking at him but it made Jungkook weak by looking at his eyes. Long soft lashes were adorning those black orbs and touching the alpha cheeks when he blinks. That perfect nose that no sketch or statue in the world could compare of. And lastly, those tantalizing full lips. He continued to gape at the alpha, etching his each and every detail into the back of his head. His moles. The furrowing of his brows. The movement of his jaw. How can someone be just this beautiful? A question was heared in his head. He was mesmerized, immersed in analysing the gorgeous traits of the most beautiful man he has ever seen in his life and he couldn't realise that now, the man was staring back at him as intensively as he was.

"It fits perfectly and looks beautiful in your hand" The alpha comments after sometime. Bringing Jungkook back from his thoughts.

He nods, now looking at the watch that adorned his wrist, softly touching it with his finger tips "It is indeed, each and every gift of yours is beautiful" He whispered, almost.

The alpha leaned back on his chair "Jungkook" He began "When I get something for you, I always get from my heart"

The omega nodded, "I know" His heart thumping wildly in his chest. Though it almost exploded when the alpha leaned ahead again, grasping his hand in his own once again. Now looking straight into the dark brown orbs of the omega.

"I want to talk about something important with you." The alpha said, rubbing his thumb over Jungkook's knuckles softly "Like a cousin. More like a close friend that I always was"

He licked his lips nervously, "Before I start, I want you to understand that I don't intend to hurt you in any way okay? I got to know about —"

The alpha halts when his eyes matched with the third figure standing infront of him.

Jeonghan.

Since when he's standing there? His eyes widens and he left Jungkook's hand, hastily standing up. "Jeong —"

"Sit Taehyung and continue, I guess I came at the very wrong time" The dark black haired omega seethed from his teeth and left without uttering another word.

The alpha looks at Jungkook who had his head down, gazing at his feet blankly "Give me one minute Jungkook, I'll be back" With saying the he left behind the raging omega

"Jeonghan!" Taehyung called the omega who was opening the door of his car, completely ignoring the alpha.

"Jeonghan listen to me" The alpha insisted, grabbing his elbow who yanked it back harshly.

"Don't touch me! go and grab his hand and continue whatever you were doing inside" He seethed, glaring at the alpha with his dark eyes.

"What is wrong with you? What did I even do that you're getting offended like this?"

The omega folded his arms over his chest "I'm getting offended? You were sitting inside with him alone, and grabbing his hand in such a romantic way. Do you not find it wrong?" He demanded.

The alpha narrowed his eyes, biting his tongue "Are you insane? He's my cousin Jeonghan and yours as well if you seem to forget that. You're the one who told me to talk to him and make him understand. That's exactly what I was doing there"

The omega laughed mockingly at that "Oh? So you were making him understand? If this is your way of making him understand then please don't! and if still you don't find holding his hand wrong after knowing that what type of character he has then it's really sickeningly Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"For God's sake Jeonghan, He came to meet mom. I brought a watch for him and made him wear it and that's it! You need to stop this argument right now" The alpha almost shouted.

"And you really don't find it weird? Okay I'll stop this argument. He came to meet aunty right? Then send him back home and tell him that come again when she will return otherwise I'm leaving. When you're done with him, text me." He uttered and turned around, proceeding to open the door of his car once again.

"I'm absolutely not going to do that Jeonghan. The one who is sitting inside is the person I grew up with. No matter what he is important to me. Just because there's few things wrong that doesn't mean everyone is allowed to hand him character certificates. And I don't get it that why you're misbehaving with me so much" The alpha lets out, clearly frustrated.

Jeonghan glares at him again through his car window now, nodding aggressively. He started his car's engine. "Okay, go ahead and have fun" With saying that he left.

The alpha walks back inside, rubbing his face with his long fingers in irritation. He approached to the kitchen and sat beside the omega once again, sighing sharply.

Jungkook squirmed in his place, sensing the other's anger and bitter scent. "I shouldn't have visited h-here at this time" He admitted softly, looking down.

Taehyung furrows his brows "Why? this is your own house, you've been coming here since childhood. Anyways, did you try the cookies?"

The omega nods his head, pushing the box in front of Taehyung "You should try as well, also your coffee must've turned cold, should I —"

"No Jungkook" The alpha denies "I made it for you, I will make one for myself later, oh! look mom's here" The alpha utters, pointing his chin towards his mother who smiled brightly just as the sight of her nephew sitting in the kitchen.

"Oh my! look who is here" The woman lets out, hugging Jungkook tightly into her chest like always. The alpha smiles endearingly at their interaction.

"I didn't knew that you were not going to be home" The omega speaks, quickly getting up to help Aera with shopping bags.

The woman shares a glance with son "It's nothing, He was there to give you company"

"Not just company" The alpha speaks, shaking his head "I've made your nephew the best coffee in the world with my own hands"

The omega smiled softly, showing his wrist eagerly to his imo "And this watch too"

Aera's grabs his wrist delicately, examining the beautiful watch "It's just good" The woman comments, making a bored face.

Jungkook looked at her in confusion and the woman chuckles softly after some seconds "But it looks beautiful in your hand" She adds and Taehyung snorts loudly at her behaviour. Shaking his head in disbelief.

"What's this?" Aera said again, now holding Jungkook's sweater sleeve in her fingers.

The omega tilts his head to look where she's pointing at. It's the burn mark?

"It looks like a cigarette burn, oh there is one more, here on your shoulder" The woman points at his shoulder with confusion laced in her voice, checking his sweater thoroughly.

Jungkook himself is confused, there's no way that his clothes could get burn marks that too of a cigarette from anywhere.

Meanwhile the alpha was in disbelief. His gaze is fixed on Jungkook's sleeve profoundly.

He has started smoking Taehyung, and I'm sure he developed this habit from his boyfriend. I'm worried that he will do drugs in future too.

And if still you don't find holding his hand wrong after knowing that what type of character he has then it's really sickeningly Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Jeonghan voice rang into his ears and he just couldn't believe that what he said was true. Taehyung had his doubts always. He always thoughts the Jeonghan must've been misunderstood Jungkook. But now, seeing from his own eyes he couldn't help but clench his jaw tightly in anger.

So he does smoke. He thought.

The alpha looks again at the omega who is continuously looking at his sleeves in confusion.

What more you're hiding Jungkook?

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

Jeonghan shoves the spare key in Jungkook's room, twisting the knob afterwards. He entered and straight up went to his study table drawers without sparing any another glance in his room.

The omega clicks his tongue when he found his cousin's diary. He approached to the queen sized bed and threw himself on it, laying on is stomach.

He opened the diary, aggressively flipping the pages to read the recently written page just like he does everyday.

4/7/2017

I am fond of fireflies.

And stars too.

And anything that glows.

Except gold and diamonds, I like everything that shines.

The only thing from which I'm scared of, that I don't go blind by this shine.

I'm also scared of losing Mingyu like everyone.

I fear that what if . . .

What if he gets to know something about me which would make him hate myself?

My past, my father, my love for Taehyung. I haven't told anything about it except Jimin hyung.

What if like everyone, he would start hating me as well because of my father?

I'm sometimes too much.

I overthink.

How would Mingyu will get to know about such things?

Jeonghan closed the diary, now rolling on his back. He gazed at the off white ceiling blankly and a second later his shoulder shook as he let out a loud laugh.

"My naive Jungkookie" He softly whispered through his small giggles.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"What are you saying Tae? How can you even think that out of all people, Jungkook can smoke?" Aera lets out while watering the plants of her backyard.

Taehyung rubs his forehead harshly "Mom, you have to believe me. Jungkook does smokes and he's smoking since so long. He has marks on his clothes, you've seen yourself"

The woman turns around to look at him, her eyes narrowed "He goes to university, someone's cigarette must've burned his sweater" She reasoned.

"I'm sure of it mom, he does smokes"

"How can you be sure of it? it's only two weeks since you returned back after years"

The alpha sighed "Jeonghan, he told me. There are alot more things"

The woman clicks her tongue at the mention of said omega "Jeonghan? then it's the end of topic Taehyung. I just don't understand one thing, why does he discuss everything with you regarding to Jungkook? Does he not have anything else to do?"

The alpha shakes his head aggressively "You just won't believe it even if it's true because you're so biased when it comes to Jungkook"

"I don't believe it and I won't in future either, it was such a small burn mark and you've made such a big accusation on him. What had happened to you Taehyung?"

The alpha runs his hand through his silky hair, now looking straight into the mother's eyes intensively "Mom, I'm not such a narrow minded person. You know better. It isn't such a big deal. But smoking when you have severe persistent asthma is sickening. It's not about accusation it's about his health. Making him understand is the least you could do as his elder" With saying that he left from there in furious steps, leaving his mother worried.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"You didn't called me whole day" Jeonghan complains, picking up the nuts from the jar to shove them in his mouth, chewing aggressively. His habit when he's frustrated.

"It's you who got offended and left. I tried to stop you. Then I got busy, I'm sorry" The alpha had answered from the other side of call.

"If I won't call then you won't as well? Had I said something wrong?"

"You did Jeonghan" Taehyung deadpanned "I hadn't expected such reaction from you"

"I don't know — I myself don't know why I reacted like that. Maybe I've gotten possessive for you" The dark black haired omega replied in small tone.

"You're such a cool, composed and calm boy Jeonghan. One of the things I admire alot about you. How did you get angry like that, I still don't understand"

The omega clutched the phone tightly in his hands, anger rushing through his veins once again "Maybe I couldn't see his hand in yours? Trust me Tae. I could see you with anyone but with him"

Taehyung closed his eyes, rubbing his face with his palms "Listen Jeonghan, because I won't repeat it again. You need to understand it. The person I was sitting with was my best friend, my cousin. I had spent my whole childhood with him. Just because I shifted to abroad and lost the contact while being busy in studies doesn't mean that he suddenly means nothing to me. I agree that there are some things which are wrong, I accept it too. I trust you. But through time he would understand and leave them. Instead of pointing our fingers and accusing him we could just make him sit and talk. We're his only family and he had such a sensitive childhood, that's why I never left his side. No one is perfect and we can't except him to be as well. You and him are completely different for me. He's someone I adore alot and you're someone I want to spend my whole life with. Now on this topic I don't need any more arguments. I request of you"

Jeonghan felt his eyes stung at that, as if he would cry in any moment "I understand what you're saying. But just tell me one thing. If it was me holding someone's else hand? That too of someone you d-dislike? would you not have reacted almost the same?"

The alpha pinched his nose bridge frustratingly "For God's sake Jeonghan, you've just became paranoid about Jungkook, there are alot of things other than him. You're anxiously obsessed with him"

"Okay, I won't talk about him. I've to sleep Taehyung. We'll talk tomorrow" The omega had hunged up, without greeting a proper bye. Jeonghan had never done it before.

Taehyung sighed through his lungs deeply. Rubbing his forehead, thinking about all this mess. He placed his phone on the coffee table and leaned his head back on the couch. Closing his eyes tiredly.

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 18.2K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
142K 5.1K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
81.1K 3.9K 24
After losing everything ,Jungkook thought he didn't have anything to live for.It was until he found that one perfect opportunity to get revenge from...