The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 101

89 1 0
By purple2ink

Damon's POV.

I paced the room, the panic I felt really evident, as I tried to calm down my rapid heartbeat.

It had been almost five minutes since the doctor confirmed that Elora is indeed poisoned, the image of her vomiting blood nonstop running through my head, over and over again.

My hands shook, as I gripped them behind my back. My heart ached at the sight of her so pale, lying on the bed, the shock also evident on her face.

"What can be done to remove the poison from her system?"I managed to find my voice after a while. I was still shocked at how she got poisoned in the first place.

"Is there an antidote?" I added, my heart was filled with so much worry, it made my head spin.

"I have to go and identify the poison, and know how it got to her body, to know the antidote to give her." The doctor replied.

"How the heck did this poison even get into her system?" I groaned, gripping my hair out of frustration.

My hands began to shake once more as I thought about what could have gone wrong.

How could things be so bad that they could end up poisoning her, right in front of me, it made me so mad.

I took a deep breath, and slowly released all my pent up stress, staring at Elora again made the anger hit again.

I wanted to punch something, just to wipe away this confusion I felt, " Doctor say something." I demanded.

"I know the name of this poison." Zena said, my eyes narrowed as I wondered when I put her in this conversation, the fact that she rushed inside the room already irked me earlier, now she was talking unnecessarily.

"What is it?" The doctor turned to her, his expression changing to one of curiosity.

I didn't bother listening anymore, I didn't want to know what this poison is called from her, for some reason she gave me the ick.

I went to Elora's side and grabbed her hand, giving it a small squeeze in reassurance. It calmed me somewhat, knowing she wasn't alone here.

"What is the name of the poison?" the doctor asked again.

I clenched my hands tightly, my nails cutting into the skin of my palms as I tried listening to her speak again.

"It's called bloodbane." She replied, my eyes narrowed, as I stared at her , confused. What sort of poison would that be?

The way she answered sounded rehearsed, "There's a poison with a name like that?" I scoffed.

"And you're sure it's the same poison?" I snapped, stalking towards her.

I sighed and sat down beside Elora again, placing my hands on top of hers, holding them gently with both of mine.

"I don't believe you." I looked straight at the Doctor.

"I'm not lying." She replied while I scoffed as I stared at the doctor.

"Make sure you go check for the name of the poison." I threatened him, he swallowed visibly and nodded.

"She's telling the truth, she was a medical expert back at my pack." Luca stood up suddenly.

"She's very good at making different antidotes for different poisons." He continued.

"And, now I know she's right,I'm very sure." He added.

"I can't remember asking you for anything." I barked, making him step back immediately.

"And I remember telling you to go and find the name of the poison." I turned to the doctor , who still looks hesitant on leaving.

"The poison is strange, I may not find the name." The doctor stuttered.

"There's no reason you can be a doctor and not know the name of a poison."

"I need the name now." He walked out immediately.

I paced the room, my irritation growing higher every second, this couldn't be happening, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.

"Nothing is supposed to happen to her, how are we supposed to fight Dexter if she's sick?" I asked myself calmly.

I sat back down beside her and ran my fingers through her hair gently. My stomach flipped when she stirred slightly, her eyes opened a little, the feeling of being comforted by someone other than myself washed over me.

I pulled my hands away abruptly, my breathing heavy again. I mind linked the doctor and he didn't give me a reply.

I stood up and grabbed the phone from the bedside table, I called the doctor and he wasn't picking up.

My apprehension grew bigger with each passing second. I had no idea what was going on. The longer I didn't know what was happening to her, the more I wouldn't be able to do anything.

I ruffled my hair, frustrated and anxious, I needed to know what happened, why is the poison so strong?

Is there any possible way to stop the poison from spreading, or is this a permanent condition?My mind was filled with many questions.

And the more the clock kept ticking, the more I waited, the more time I lost trying to figure it all out. The more worried I became, the more I wanted answers, I just needed information from the doctor.

But the doctor was nowhere to be seen and he wasn't answering any calls. The tension was rising and I was losing patience, my whole mind was consumed with questions and possibilities.

"Why did she get poisoned? How long has she been getting poisoned?Was it intentional?Was she attacked by someone around? Was someone trying to murder us? Or was the person simply trying to kill Elora?" All these questions flooded my mind and I wasn't able to concentrate on one single question.

The door opened and the doctor walked in, and I rushed to where he stood immediately.

"Why weren't you giving me an answer?" I demanded.

"It took some time, but I've discovered the name of the poison." He sighed.

"It's called bloodbane." He said, I stepped back, the name was the same name Zena gave.

"It's very poisonous." He added.

"Make the antidote for her immediately." I ordered.

"I don't know how to." The doctor replied, I gaped at him in shock, my brain couldn't process this right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 9 4
Persephone was dealt a tragic hand in life; her hopes and dreams were squashed by the coldness of the world and the coldness of her husband. After he...
5.1K 213 50
As they say, Revenge is best served cold When everything that was buried in the past has resurrected once again after 3 years- what will they do? How...
118 16 15
Nicole believed her life with Tim was perfect until he betrayed her. However, instead of dying, Nicole found herself awakening in an empty void, acco...
2.5K 122 36
Anyone who has grown up in a home filled with volatility and sinister secrets or who has seen it will agree that child abuse is wrong and repulsive...