Jilted Junkies :||: Kenny x R...

By Blonde_Dumb

THE AMAZING COVER ART WAS BY @d-bois AAAAAA THANKS AGAIN Y/n comes from a broken home. All her life she had t... More

SEASON 1 :||: Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
SEASON 2 :||: Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Season 3 :||: Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Forty-Nine

74 0 3
By Blonde_Dumb

Y/n stood there, still hunched over the balcony. She stared at Pip down in the village as he was suddenly bombarded with crazed zombie men. He angrily grabbed a blacksmith's hammer from one of the shops and started swinging it and their heads. One of them grabbed him, sending him to the ground, and he knocked it's face in before swinging it under another's legs from underneath it, making it topple to the ground before he smashed its head in as well. He got back up and continued to angrily swing at these beasts, one by one, making it back to Damien's side. Y/n wondered if she should go help him, but the feeling of dread in her stomach, and the sight of him successfully fending for himself, left her paralyzed without a second thought of concern. Eventually he was standing over Damien's body, letting the monsters come to him so he could destroy their skulls.

She looked back as the people began to walk out of the castle again. Everyone was staring at her with shock and confusion. They were whispering about her again, but this time she could tell it was judgment. How could she let this happen? She had one fucking job. Was Cartman's electric shock really her biggest weakness? It seemed like one of his most basic spells, and yet, it completely destroyed the Dark Knight and her steed. Her beautiful dress was destroyed as well. Her stomach was on fire. She slid down the side of the palace wall and buried her face in her hands. King Kyle hated her now. Her trust with the Kingdom was destroyed in one second. How did he manage to do this to her again? How did he manage to separate her from her beloved Princess? How did she let this happen?

"What the hell was that?!" Someone finally shouted at her from the small crowd forming outside.

"This is what we have to defend our Kingdom? I should've known the King was full of shit!" Someone else bantered.

"What did you expect? Cartman is the most powerful force in all the land! You think some stupid girl with a magic sword can defeat him?" She heard someone else say.

"Fuck you, Dark Knight!"

"You're worthless!"

"Why did they even bring you here?!"

"We married our princess off to this piece of shit?! Look where that got us!"

Karen stopped before her line of view, staring at her with disappointment and fear.

"Wh... What happened to my sister?" She questioned her.

Y/n couldn't take it. She stood up and began running away in the same direction Pip went. She felt like she should go disappear into there wilderness from which she came. She didn't deserve her titles and the recognition she had received. Everything was ruined. In a quick moment, the best day of her life had completely changed into the most shitty day she had ever experienced. She didn't want to be near the castle, let alone use any of its structures and commodities. She sobbed as she climbed down the rocks, scraping her burnt belly against the sharp, bluish stones and grainy textures. She slipped on her dressed and went toppling down the mountainside, towards the village, hitting her back and chest against every hard surface on the way down. Everyone watched her from the top, booing her and berating her as she fell.

When she hit the level ground, she felt like she couldn't move.  A few straggling zombies, some of them missing limbs and half of their faces, resembling the undead much more, came hobbling towards her. She just lay there, ready for them to start tearing her flesh from the bone and eat her alive. One of them had nearly reached her before Pip smacked it in the head.

"Dark Knight!" He exclaimed, hitting another as it drew near, "Thank goodness you came down here, I need a bit of help. HUURAGGH!!" He threw down his hammer and a squishy sound burst through the air as another zombie's head became jelly and mush. He looked at her feeble face again as she slowly sat up and scrubbed the tears from her face.

"Oh... Dark Knight..." He said, letting out a few tired pants.

"You're holding out fine..." She sniffed, "I came down here so that I can run away. Nobody needs me here... I'm worthless..." She sputtered a reiteration of the villager's words as she tried to pick herself up.

"...What ever do you mean?" Pip shook his head at her in utter confusion.

"I let him take her!" She said, covering her eyes again as she began to sob.

"What nonsense! You didn't let King Cartman do anything! He stole your Princess straight from your clutches! I saw!" Pip told her. He knelt down and began helping her to her feet.

"I know... I'm supposed to be powerful... it's not supposed to be that easy for him!" She hiccuped, "I'm supposed to be the Dark Knight. Protector of this Kingdom and the one true guardian of the Princess. And I let her slip away because... because..." She grabbed Pips hammer and swung it his direction, causing him to wince with fear, "Because I was afraid of his STUPID lightning rod!" She swung the hammer into another Zombie's head behind him, tears still streaming down her face.

"I never deserved to marry the princess..." She coughed, falling back to her knees as she leant on the hammer, planted into the ground.

"Dark Knight... the only thing I've ever heard of even causing a blow to the Evil Wizard King Cartman was the Stick of Truth. And he almost stole it then... Not even King Kyle can destroy him with his own epic powers. We all hate to admit it, but... Cartman really is the most powerful being we know." He explained, placing a hand on her shoulder. She was finally able to catch her breath at his words. Not even the Stick of Truth could defeat him? She knew that Kyle was weird about having it out around him, but she always assumed it was because he didn't want Cartman to swindle it. She had no idea it was because he had forces to protect himself against it.

"If any of this was going to be easy, he wouldn't have recruited you. You wield the Sword of Justice, which is the most powerful sword in all of history! If you leave us... we will surely be doomed." He told her.

"My sword proved useless in battle... How did I let him trick me? His stupid lightning spell.... That's what got me, Pip!" She began swinging the hammer again as they made their way back to Damien.

"And you lived! Only immortals can survive a blow like that!" He said, making her pause and look at him before obliterating another Zombie in the face, "That spell has caused mass genocide on many kingdoms over the years. We're awfully lucky he didn't blow everyone up with it, this time. He's done it before! The Stick of Truth was our only saving grace. It has the power to resurrect the dead. You and Damien were the only people struck, and you both live to tell the tale. It even knocked my Damien out cold, which is a hard thing to do!" Pip paused as blood splattered across his face, and he wiped it from his eyes, "I don't know what they were saying to you up there, but they're very wrong to think you aren't powerful for surviving that without any outside influence."

She sighed before smashing the Zombie that was lurking around Damien's body. She stared down at him and felt horrible. Pip knelt down at his side and cradled his horny head on his lap, brushing the black strands of hair from his face. Damien let out soft breaths as drool slid past his sharp teeth. Pip smiled at him lovingly.

"My dear Master... they don't want to eat him, you know, because they can smell his demon blood." He told her softly, brushing his hand along his jaw line as she killed the zombies running towards them. She stared at Pip longingly, and wiped a few stray tears from her face. She stared down at her hands and the deep onyx ring on her finger.

"My Princess..." She shook, covering her eyes again.

"There, there, Dark Knight. We will find your bride... Everyone knows exactly where she is. He's keeping her in the castle so you come to him. His power is unfathomable when he's within his own Kingdom. That's exactly why he wants you there..." He said. Y/n felt hopeless. All she had left at her defenses were her King's Stick of Truth and her sword. Even those immeasurably powerful objects seemed useless now.

"The King will, without a doubt, follow you into battle. Perhaps he'll take his army with you." He said, staring down at his demon master.

"The question is... will it ever be enough...?" She stated, staring out at the crowd of dead bodies.

"Of course it will!" Pip said, making her eye him again, "We just need a better strategy... Nobody knows King Cartman's weakness, but I'm sure his power has a source! If you ask me, there's got to be some sort of relic or- or something we could destroy that would deem him powerless. We just don't know what it is... or how he'd ever let us get close to it..." He stated, thinking deeply for a second.

"Maybe Damien would know..." Y/n said.

"Maybe... oh how I wish I could wake him..." He muttered.

"I have time now to come up with a plan... I need to understand his magic better. You and Damien should help me." She said, staring up into the sky where Kenny had disappeared.

"I could help! I spend a lot of time reading about Elven history and magic! But... us peasants, even living in the castle, don't get access to very detailed books and spells. The King doesn't want us to abuse the sources." He said. Another Zombie was rushing in their direction. Y/n Lifted her hammer to bash in its face before it paused and began glowing a deep blue. All of the bodies surrounding them adopted a similar aroma. She looked up and saw King Kyle holding the Stick of Truth again, a beautiful blue light emitting from the top of it. Suddenly the zombies began to revert to their true forms, many of which simply became dead bodies. The zombie in front of them morphed back into a man, who immediately fell the the ground.

The man looked up at Y/n in a daze, and looked at the scene surrounding him.

"Wha... what happened... where... where am I..." He started backing away from the girl wielding a bloody hammer and the boy cradling a sleeping demon. He looked up to the huge, unfamiliar castle and the King holding the Stick of Truth. He winced with fear when his hand touched the oozing face of one of the sunken-in skulls. He turned and saw a decapitated head on the ground.

"John...? John! JOHN, NO! What have they DONE to you?!" He cried, picking the head up and staring at it, "Oh god... oh god... John, what will I tell your children?!" He sobbed, hugging the head to his chest. He fell to the ground and continued to cry, "Why?! Why did I survive this?! Dear God, let me die with my friends!! Take me with them!!" He begged to the heavens as he rolled around in agony.

"Look what Cartman did to his own subjects..." Pip shuttered, holding Damien closer. A few more unscathed men arose from the zombie hypnosis. They heard screams from the conscious ones that were mutilated and disfigured from the battle and Damien's dragon teeth. Some of them began to flee into the forest with terror. If they did survive their revival, they surely would go mad from the aftermath. Y/n looked back up at her King as he stared at her with distaste and anger. He hopped down from the ledge and retreated back inside with his legendary Stick of Truth.

"God... The King is really pissed at me right now..." She huffed with guilt, finally dropping the hammer to the ground.

"It's easy for him to be mad. He thought bringing you here would be a simple fix. Even I knew that that was wrong... He should've known this would be more difficult than simply bringing you here and marrying off his princess. Damien told me last night that he was so caught up with the wedding, he hardly had a true plan of defense. He expected you to take care of everything. But nobody can defeat Cartman on their own. He's proved that time and time again. The King should've known better." Pip said. Y/n's cheeks lit up with frustration.

"No, he was right. I should've been better! I should've been able to defeat him myself. Without anyone's help. Cartman doesn't deserve that kind of power. He doesn't get to be the most powerful in all the land!" She shouted to the dead bodies surrounding them.

"Oh, I know... and I agree. But he is, Y/n. Because he's also the most selfish and narcissistic in all the land. He takes and he takes and he keeps winning! He doesn't play fair. You mustn't be so hard on yourself. You and King Kyle are one in the same. You both hate how much he can cheat and still reign most powerful." He said. Y/n sighed and took a knee next to Damien as well.

"How can any god let evil prevail like this..." She questioned.

"He doesn't... He sent us you." Pip told her, making her blush as she stared at his smiling face. She looked up at the castle walls where the ceremony took place. She stared, thinking for a long time. Pip gazed down at his slumbering demon companion and pressed his forehead against the bridge of his nose. He trailed a hand down the coat on his chest and intertwined their fingers. Y/n watched silently as Pip lifted his head and placed a kiss onto his cold lips. Her jaw dropped slightly when his eyes immediately fluttered open. Damien smiled up at Pip's saddened expression. He only noticed he was awake when Damien let go of his hand to press it against his cheek.

"Master!" He gasped, a look of relief washing over him as he placed his hand on top of the demon's boney fingers and sharp nails.

"Awakened by the kiss of a handsome prince..." He croaked out tiredly, making Pip blush and bury his pale face into his hand. Pip pulled him into a tight hug, and Damien's eyes rolled towards Y/n, who stared at them forlornly.

"Do you think we'd be able to read Kyle's spell book? I think that would give us the opportunity to find the spells to beat that fat bastard." She told him.

"Mmm..." Damien sighed with a smile, drowning himself in Pip's messy blond bob, "No chance in hell..." He said, making her glare at him in annoyance.

"Why not?" She asked.

"The only other person even remotely allowed to touch the spell book is the King's Cleric." Pip pulled away to look at her.

"And sometimes the princess if she whines enough." Damien added.

"With him being angry at you... I'd say your chances of getting the spell book are slim to none..." Pip said.

"Ugh... what if... we stole it?" She asked them.

"What?!" Pip gawked at her.

"Ahaha! I like your thinking, Y/n." Damien laughed, still pretty tired and limp in Pip's arms.

"N-no! You couldn't do that! Someone will notice it's missing. They have that thing on their person almost always. And if your in bad cahoots with the King now, that would surely get you kicked out of the kingdom!" Pip warned her, shaking his head with a slight panic.

"Maybe there'd be a small window of time where we'd get away with it?" Y/n suggested.

"No way! Just don't even think about it! Besides... if you really want answers from the spell book, you'd want to take the time to study it. The Cleric reads over that book every day like it's the Bible, and he doesn't even have half the spells memorized. That spell book is ancient and sacred. It's almost as bad as you asking to steal the Stick of Truth!" Pip said.

"Nah, Pip's right. The only way you'd get the chance is talking to the King himself. Stealing it would be counterproductive..." Damien added in agreement.

"That's the only way I can see myself being able to beat Cartman and get my Princess back." She said.

"What? Cartman kidnapped the princess? What in the Bowser is that about? I thought he'd want to kidnap you..." Damien said. Y/n glared at him and his lateness to the happenings.

"I'm going to talk to him." She said, finally standing up, "Pip, did you see where my sword fell?"

Cartman howled with that annoying laughter as he slammed through his castle doors holding the Princess in his arms.

"Yess... YESSS!" He flew through the throne room and dropped her on her ass in front of his Gypsie brother, who had been expecting his successful arrival. He kept laughing as he floated back down to his throne. Princess Kenny glared up at them as they stared down at her like a bug they had caught in a jar.

"Well done, brother." Scott smiled wickedly at her, massaging his crystal ball in his fingers, "I almost thought you'd soil our plan when you had the Dark Knight in your arms. Close call, wouldn't you say?" Scott sneered at him with that creepy smile. Cartman rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"You're right. How could I resist when she was right where I wanted her? Too bad this little worm got in the way." Cartman glared down at the Princess.

"And I'd do it again!" Kenny screamed up at him, clutching handfuls of her wedding dress as she stood up.

"Of course she would. Why else do you think it was imperative that you brought her here, instead?" Scott said to his brother, not even acknowledging the Royal girl standing angrily behind him.

"Enough. I've succeeded in capturing her, so what's next?" Cartman asked his incessant brother who was always keen on being right over him.

"Now we wait... and we watch... with the princess in our hands, King Kyle and the Dark Knight will walk straight into our kingdom to save her. It's only a matter of time..." Scott stared down at the imagery of the King in his ball, talking to his Royal subjects and seething with stress above his war map, "They're already planning an attack. It won't be long now before you see your Dark Knight again. Perhaps they'll even see it necessary to bring along the Stick of Truth..."

"Good." Cartman rubbed his hands together. Kenny glared at the both of them.

"Oh, don't be so sure. You two are so predictable. There will come an idea that excludes you from understanding their plans!" Kenny told them.

"Oh, really? And are you going to share this amazing idea with them, Princess Kenny?" Cartman asked before laughing aloud.

"Oh, shut up! You may have defeated the Dark Knight once, but she still stands. She'll make sure it will never happen again. I know her... she is my guardian!" Kenny told him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Last time I checked, that ring you gave her doesn't exactly hold any power. Not over me, and certainly not over your relationship. The Dark Knight will surrender her hand and her marriage and take my hand instead. And you and your stupid Elf King dad, along with the rest of your kingdom, will soon be either dead, or under my complete control." Cartman said with a crazed look in his eyes.

"You underestimate her!" She shouted.

"Puhahaha! Underestimate? I overestimated her! Didn't you see how easy it was for me to dismantle her armor and kidnap you?!" He grinned at her, making her bite her lip and glare in frustration, "Trust me, Princess. My power is untouchable! No dumb knight and their stupid sword can stop me! Your marriage means nothing! The only way they can win is by GIVING UP!" Kenny continued to stare with spite at the cocky bastard as he laughed again. This cruel king had a way of making anyone doubt even their most secure beliefs. But she knew how powerful the Dark Knight truly was. She had seen her in her dreams. One slip up meant nothing in Cartman's grand fate towards his downfall. The Dark Knight was the messiah, and Princess Kenny knew it. Her powers clearly hadn't fully awakened yet.

"Believe whatever you want, asshole." She crossed her arms and turned away from him. Cartman wiped a tear from his eyes and sighed with a sudden boredom. He slammed his staff into the ground.

"GUARDS!" He called, his voice booming through the castle, and his liege came marching into the room after a few moments. They all paused when they noticed the beautiful Princess.

"Take her away to her secured tower and begin her torture at once!" He explained, "remember, keep her alive."

"Alright, men, you heard the King," Paladin Butters exclaimed, "Secure the Prince—" He looked at his men who were all goggling at her with flushed cheeks and drooling mouths. He looked back at her. She had pulled her faux fur off of her shoulders and was tugging at the strings of her corset, almost letting her huge tits flip out from the dress.

"Yes, boys, please, come touch me. Grab me. Make me feel secure..." She cooed at them.

"What the- wha- w-wha...." Even Butters' face turned pink and his pupils began to morph into the shape of hearts. He shook his head, trying to resist her temptation, but when he looked down at her large chest again, his mouth began to water. He stumbled dreamily as he began to approach the princess. She fluttered her eyelashes at them, posed seductively, and bit her plump, pink-coated lips, letting her boobs slip out just a centimeter more.

"Take me... give it to me, boys~" She called to them, beckoning them closer with her finger.

"Oh yes, baby!" Clyde grinned, his arms stretched out towards here.

"C-C-C-Come to papa!" Jimmy drooled as he hobbled towards her on his wooden crutch.

"Princess Kenny..." Butters huffed, holding his hand out to her, just a few feet away from her luscious skin.

"What?! No! You fools, don't succumb to her siren powers!!" A red light emitted from Cartman's staff and he zapped the love-stricken guards with it, knocking them each down like bowling pins as they lustfully ran towards her.

"Damn... so close..." Princess Kenny tucked her knife back into her dress pocket as she watched the guards dizzily sit up again, the spell having worn off from the blow.

"Take her away, and if you so much as GLANCE at her tits I will cut off your fucking HEADS." He shouted at them. They groaned and bowed their heads in shame as they grabbed the Princess by the arms, looking away from her gorgeous body at all costs. They carried her away to her tower and she stared at Cartman with hatred as they exited the room.

"Do you take me as some sort of idiot?!" Kyle glared at the bested Dark Knight as she solemnly stood before him.

"Of course not..." She told him quietly, scratching her arm.

"You lose my Princess, whom I married to you, and you expect me to give you access to my spell book? What, so you can lose that, too? What's next? You want to borrow the Stick of Truth?!" He yelled at her.

"Told you..." Pip whispered to her, having proved how important the spell book was to him.

"I just thought... if I could read up on the magic of this world, I could become strong enough to—"

"No, no, no— no way! I'm tired of you already, Dark Knight, and your demon-loving antics! You should've been strong enough on your own, and you weren't. You let that fat asshole take the Princess! You are not touching any more of my Royal scriptures or anything!" Y/n stared at the ground with shame and Damien glared between the two of them, "At this point, I'm ready to try stopping Cartman again on my own. With my Stick of Truth to guide me. I don't need any more outside forces coming in here and ruining the fortitude I've already established! If I have to risk the Stick of Truth coming into his clutches, I will. If it's the only way to stop him." Kyle spoke before slamming his hands into the war table. Y/n looked at the cleric and ranger in desperation. They glanced at each other in disapproval and looked back at their King.

"I understand you are upset with me, King Kyle... but you're blinded by your rage. If you could just lend me some of your resources, I can prove that I—"

"NO." He yelled again, digging his nails into the paper map, "You've proved enough. I've seen all I need to see. You've failed me. You've lost my trust. I can't afford another mistake like this. My Kingdom is on the line, my Princess is gone! I'm not losing everything else I've worked so hard for to the likes of you. You aren't going to convince me, Y/n. You're lucky I don't banish you from the Kingdom myself! The only reason you're still here is because Princess Kenny was so insistent on you being our savior. If you want to prove that to me, you must do it yourself. I can't help you. I won't help you, I refuse!" He shook his head.

"I'm trying to help you!" She spoke to him through her teeth, "Can't you understand that I didn't want this?! I didn't want Cartman to steal away the love of my life! Nobody warned me of his power, I—"

"Nobody warned you?" Kyle laughed, "No one warned me that you'd end up being so utterly useless against him! I was told that you were the messiah! I was told you were unstoppable, and look at you! One flash of lightning caused you to completely fall apart, in need of the Princess to rescue you." Kyle sneered at her, making her eyes well with tears as she looked bashfully at the ground.

"And she survived!" Pip blurted, catching the King's attention, "King Kyle, you know very well that Cartman's lightning spell would kill any other person in this castle, including YOU. I've seen it. You've seen it. Without the Stick of Truth, your Kingdom would've been toppled years ago."

Kyle stared at him without a word, and looked back at the Dark Knight.

"It's true, your highness... it's obvious the demon wouldn't be harmed... but her? She seems to be like the rest of us... And yet, she isn't." Tolkien told him.

"Yeah, dude, I was also kind of surprised... remember how some people weren't even able to be resurrected because of the way they exploded from that spell? And she was right up in there, almost touching his staff..." Stan added.

"So what?" Kyle spat, "So she's immortal? Big deal. It should've been easy then. It's beyond me how you let him get away. If that spell can't harm you, then why did you let go of her?" Kyle questioned her. Everyone was looking at the Dark Knight again. The room suddenly felt huge, and her knees began to shake as memories of the Silent Crusader flashed before her eyes. She had no explanation for them, at least not without mentioning Earth, which they'd never believe or understand anyway. She clutched her burnt stomach with one hand as sweat poured down her face. She stared at the fine details and engravings within the giant sword by her side.

"Everyone has their weaknesses, your highness. Even the Dark Knight." Damien crossed his arms.

"And even Cartman." Y/n added softly after swallowing the lump in the throat, being brought back to reality by his words. Kyle stared at her for another silent moment, his angry eyebrows not moving from their position on his face.

"I. Am not. Helping you." He growled, staring at her distressed expression, "Now leave, before you cause me to make any other rash decisions." He pointed to the door behind them.

"What a dickhead," Damien sighed as Y/n leaned against the wall, "I mean, I knew he'd say no... but it still pisses me off."

"The King is so angry... he was so crass with you." Pip said, biting his knuckle. Y/n stared up at the giant Muriel before her, picturing King Kyle zapping a powerful light from the Stick of Truth, aimed at the bitter and angry Wizard King Cartman.  Kyle's guards were painted behind him with vengeful expressions, some of them even looked like they were dead. Princess Kenny was watching the King from behind as he sent a powerful spell in his direction. She wondered how she'd never seen this huge painting before.

"What am I supposed to do now... If the King won't help me... ugh... I don't know..." Y/n said, still a bit pale as she examined her sword again.

"Maybe there's another spell book you could get your hands on. I know for certain that's not the only copy. There are at least a dozen ancient spell books out there with the same iterations as King Kyle's. They're just extremely rare." Pip said, giving Y/n another glimmer of hope.

"Do you know of anyone who has them?" She asked.

"Uhrm... Its escaping my mind... Not besides Cartman himself. And his book is much more detailed than our King's. It's even bigger than his." Pip said.

"Must be compensating for something." Damien said, picking at his sharp teeth with one of his sharp finger nails.

"How easy do you think it'd be to steal it?" Y/n asked.

"Well, if you can't rescue the Princess without a spell book, I'd say there's no chance." Pip sighed, making her run a hand over her wedding-styled hair.

"Damien, do you have any ideas?" She sighed, turning towards him.

"Nope." He stated bluntly, flicking away a cockroach leg that he found between his teeth. She rolled her eyes.

"Great. I guess we'll have to come up with a new plan... maybe if I just do some more training out in the forest, I can become strong enough to save her..." She suggested sadly.

"Oh, that's a good idea! Those wild boars will kick you into shape!" Pip grinned.

"I was thinking more of a trainer. Someone to teach me how to fight better. I mean, some of this stuff comes naturally to me, I was the Silent Crusader for a long time back on Earth... but I'm not used to fighting in the air or wielding a huge sword," She said, "Think one of these castle guards are up for the challenge?"

"Maybe, but you're still probably better in combat than most of them." Damien shrugged in thought.

"Oh, what about the Huntress? She's amazing in combat! You don't think she'd have a problem with her being King Kyle's Knight, do you, Master Damien?" Pip smiled at him. Damien's eyes suddenly shot open in realization.

"Wait... The Huntress?" Damien stared at him. Pip frowned for a moment before gasping.

"The Voodoo Sorceress of the Southern Forest!" They both yelled in unison, pointing at each other.

"The who in the what now?" Y/n questioned, looking between the two of them.

"Y/n! We know who can lend you a spell book!" Pip told her, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Who?!" She questioned in an excited surprise.

"That witchy bitch doctor, Bebe! The hag who lives in the forest! We just need to find the Huntress and she'll lead us right to her!" Damien grinned.

"How do we know they'd side with us? Didn't you just say the Huntress has an issue with King Kyle?" She asked.

"Oh! We could bring them a gift! They like special tokens and items to use in their spells, elixirs, and potions!" Pip beamed.

"What could we possibly give them? We can't steal from King Kyle, I'm already in deep shit with him. And I really don't have anything else but my sword, and I'm not giving them that!" She said. Pip and Damien looked around in thought.

"Aha!" Damien held up her arm.

"You want me to cut off my hand?" Y/n stared at him in shock, "I mean... I guess if I have to... For the princess..." she sighed.

"No, idiot!" He flipped her hand around, "Your ring!"

"Oh, brilliant!" Pip clapped his hands.

"Awe... but I just got this ring..." Y/n frowned.

"Yeah, I get that, but this thing is oozing with magical spell energy. A royal wedding ring? They could make all sorts of crazy spells with this sucker!" Damien told her.

"You can always get another one," Pip shrugged with a smile, "Not an easy token for the Huntress and Sorceress to get their hands on, though. It's a sacred symbol. You're royalty now, you're married to the Princess! It's a tangible relic of your royal love. And most Princesses wouldn't give it up so easily."

"I can think of at least three different elixirs that calls for a royal wedding ring. And I don't even use that kind of magic!" Damien told her.

"Not much worse than chopping off your hand, I'd say." Pip giggled.

"Well... Okay..." Y/n smiled, "Let's go find that damn spell book."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 27 18
Stan, Kyle, Eric, and Kenny have been waiting for high school their entire lives, expecting to be the best experience of their lives. Unfortunately...
1M 12.4K 80
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...
2K 58 12
This story contains: Style (stan x kyle), and yandere Kyle. In this story Kyle's actions will usually be forgotten by Kyle himself (Basically Kyle se...
28.6K 1.4K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Craig and Stan were always fighting about who's group was better ever si...