In Love With A Monster©

Oleh AlexWritesGayStuff

Who knew vampires existed? No one. That's who. Vampires took over the world, proving themselves stronger, sma... Lebih Banyak

PROLOGUE
(㇏(1)ノ)
(㇏(2)ノ)
(㇏(3)ノ)
(㇏(4)ノ)
(㇏(5)ノ)
(㇏(6)ノ)
(㇏(7)ノ)
(㇏(8)ノ)
(㇏(10)ノ)
(㇏(11)ノ)
(㇏(12)ノ)
(㇏(13)ノ)
(㇏(14)ノ)
(㇏(15)ノ)
(㇏(16)ノ)
(㇏(17)ノ)
(㇏(18)ノ)
(㇏(19)ノ)
(㇏(20)ノ)
(㇏(21)ノ)
(㇏(22)ノ)
(㇏(23)ノ)
(㇏(24)ノ)
(㇏(25)ノ)
(㇏(26)ノ)
(㇏(27)ノ)
(㇏(28)ノ)
(㇏(29)ノ)
(㇏(30)ノ)
(㇏(31)ノ)
(㇏(32)ノ)
(㇏(33)ノ)
(㇏(34)ノ)
(㇏(35)ノ)
(㇏(36)ノ)
(㇏(37)ノ)
(㇏(38)ノ)
(㇏(39)ノ)
(㇏(40)ノ)
(㇏(41)ノ)
(㇏(42)ノ)
(㇏(43)ノ)
(㇏(44)ノ)
(㇏(45)ノ)
(㇏(46)ノ)
(㇏(47)ノ)
(㇏(48)ノ)
(㇏(49)ノ)
(㇏(50)ノ)
(㇏(51)ノ)
(㇏(52)ノ)
(㇏(53)ノ)
(㇏(54)ノ)
(㇏(55)ノ)
(㇏(56)ノ)
(㇏(57)ノ)
(㇏(58)ノ)
(㇏(59)ノ)
(㇏(60)ノ)
(㇏(61)ノ)
(㇏(62)ノ)
(㇏(63)ノ)

(㇏(9)ノ)

110 5 0
Oleh AlexWritesGayStuff

Devon took Dan back to his room, seeing that with Dan around him, it would slow him down.

“Once they arrive, send them to my office. I will do their interviews there.” Devon told the servant and nodded with a respectful bow.

Devon went to his dreadful office. He liked working in his room. It was quiet, no one disturbed him there and he was comfortable. His office is stuffy and just too much for him.

He sat down, opening the drapes to let the sunlight enter the room. After cleaning up his desk a bit, he got out the laptop and booted it up.

Eventually when the home screen showed itself, Devon opened up the documents he had to work on.

Knock knock

“You may enter.” Devon said, pressing save on the document.

“Your highness, the vampires for the petcare house are here for the interviews.”

“How many?”

“Three, sire.”

“Send them in.” Devon said, closing his laptop.

He watched as three vampires entered the room. Two male, one female. The servant who showed them the way, gave Devon a paper. “From the queen, sire.” The servant left once again, quietly closing the door as they left.

Devon skimmed through the page.

He turned to the vampires. “Good morning.” Devon started. “I'm Prince Devon, I'm standing in for the Queen for the interviews. Let's start with introductions.”

“It's an honor, your grace. My name is Wennie.” The female spoke. She wore a simple yellow summer dress with a white scarf and flats.

Devon turned to the next vampire. “My name is Paul, sire. I specialize in grooming and health care for humans.”

“My name is Lincoln, Prince Devon. I'm a trained teacher for pets and slaves alike.”

“Right, it's a pleasure to meet you three. Now, working in the castle and working outside are very different. We have protocols and strict rules. Pets are treated with the upmost respect and care.” Devon saw Paul's eye twitch for a second, but thought nothing of it.

“I'm going to hit you with a few situations and you're going to react to them.” He said and motioned for them to give their resumes to him.

“Miss. Wennie, I see you specialize in therapy and other health services.”

“Yes, I do. I find the human body rather interesting.” She said.

“Alright, say a pet is having difficulty breathing, what do you do to help them breathe again?”

“First determine whether it's a panic attack, asthma related problem or something else like a medical condition.” Devon continued on to listen to Wennie explain in extreme detail of what to do. He evidently had to stop her.
This is going to take forever…

By the time the interview was over, all three of them looked at Devon with anxiety.

There were only two open slots.

“Mr. Paul and Mr. Lincoln. I have determined you two to be best suited for this position. Before I can formally employ you at the castle, a thorough background check will be done first.”
Devon turned to Wennie.
“Miss. Wennie, I have a separate job for you if you're interested in it, but we'll discuss it privately.” Devon said.

Wennie looked at Devon with excitement. “Mr. Paul. Mr. Lincoln, we'll keep in touch. The Queen or myself will contact you once the background check is completed.” Devon stood up, shaking their hands.

“Thank you so much for the opportunity, my Prince.” Lincoln said, blowing and left the room.

“It's been a pleasure to meet you, sire.” Paul said, leaving as well.

Wennie watched Devon sit down again.
“I recently I bought a pet. He was abused and tortured by his previous owners. Now, I have done all I can to heal his physical wounds, but I fear he needs more. He needs company and unfortunately I'm busy with preparations for the upcoming masquerade ball.” Devon started. “Whenever I am able to relax, I spend time with him, but he's still a bit jumpy.”

“Oh, I see. He must be suffering from PTSD and anxiety.” Wennie said.

“Yes. So, are you up for the job?”

“What are the benefits of the job?”

“You'll have access to most of the luxuries here. Farther back of the property is a small apartment built for servants where you'll be staying and you'll be paid graciously for your work, it includes pension and health insurance.”

Wennie's eyes went wide as Devon spoke. “I'll take it, sire! I assume you need a background search from me, too?” Devon merely nodded. Wennie smiled. “It'll be a honor to work for you, Prince Devon.”

Devon smiled and stood up. “I'll be looking forward for it. Once the background search is completed, I'll contact you regarding your contract and a suitable salary.”

“I can't wait then, your highness. Thank you for your time.” Devon shook her hand lightly and watched as she left his office with a broad smile.

Devon immediately went to the window and opened it. He gasped for fresh air, his mind wondering what could've smeled so badly. Was his office even cleaned in the time he didn't use it? Was it one of the vampires that smelled?

The stench reminded Devon that of a wild animal that rolled around in whatever was left in the mud. Whether it was a dead skunk or literal animal shit, he didn't know.

He can't stand the smell. He grabbed his laptop and other documentations and headed straight to his room.

Upon entering quietly, he heard Dan laugh and chuckle. He smiled and saw the human was watching cartoons.

“Hello, Master!” He said happily when he noticed Devon staring.

“Hello, my pet.” Devon said, sitting his things down at his desk. Devon turned to the TV and saw Dan watching a silly kids cartoon.

Devon went into his bathroom, quickly freshening up.

Once done, he sat down at his desk and started to go through the documents he had to sign. It wasn't long until he received an email from his father.

It's his flight details and ticket for Saturday. A whole week he'll be away. He glanced back at Dan and then at his laptop.

He immediately started to make a list for his mother of Dan's needs for when he is away.

The first thing he typed out were the care for Dan's wounds, which should be almost healed by then and his medication schedule.

Before continuing the list, he sent in the background check request. Perhaps if Wennie is hired, she can help out.

One thing was clear.

Dan is to sleep in only Devon's room. Nowhere else.

Checking the time, he saw he had to get going.
“Dan, I'm going out for meetings. I'll be back a bit late.” Dan looked at Devon with slight anxiety and tried to hide it as well.
Devon went to whers the sleeping pills were. Breaking one in half, he put it in a small cup. “Do you know what this is?”
Devon asked holding up a kitchen timer.

Dan shook his head no. “Look, once a certain amount of time has passed, it'll make noise.” Devon demonstrated setting the timer to one minute.

Dan got closer and watched the knob slowly go back to where it started. When it made noise, Dan stared at the contraption.

“If I'm not home by the time this thing goes off, you must drink this pill with water. Afterwards, you get in bed and sleep, okay?” Devon said.

Dan nodded. “I understand, Master.”

Devon stared at Dan's face. The man in front of him surely looked otherworldly.
Devon just petted Dan's head and left grabbing his phone and keys.

Dan sighed, sitting back down on the couch. He had watched TV to pass the time.

The only thing that did change was when a vampire brought Dan his lunch. Dan didn't like this vampire. She always glared and hissed at Dan. Today she took it a step further, she spat into his juice before she left.

When the vampire left, Dan stared at her dumbstruck. He was sure Devon wasn't going to like it. Hopefully, he returns before the timer goes off.

Dan ate all of his food and drank water from the bathroom sink instead. Something about vampire spit made him feel sick.

TRING!

Dan jumped at the sudden sound, hiding behind the couch. He then remembered the timer Devon showed him.

“The pill…”

Dan shot up straight to the cupboard where the pill rested in its cup. He drank the pill with water like Devon had asked and got in bed to sleep afterwards.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Somewhat time had passed when Dan felt cold arms wrap around his body. He recognized the strong muscles wrapping around him. It was Devon.

The human is dead asleep.

Devon didn't take long to succumb to sleep…and with an added smile on his lips.

He was glad to just sleep next to Dan's body, for reasons he didn't know. He found Dan's warm body comfortable.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.7M 352K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
7.9K 241 32
7 years ago, an infection spread throughout Earth's population. Many were turned into what can only be described as a zombie. The cause of this infe...
20.6K 553 37
book 2 of the beginning of human pets series. its set on earth, 100 years after the humans were removed. What happens when you mix two spontaneous du...
5.6K 309 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...