In Love With A Monster©

Oleh AlexWritesGayStuff

Who knew vampires existed? No one. That's who. Vampires took over the world, proving themselves stronger, sma... Lebih Banyak

PROLOGUE
(㇏(1)ノ)
(㇏(2)ノ)
(㇏(3)ノ)
(㇏(4)ノ)
(㇏(5)ノ)
(㇏(6)ノ)
(㇏(7)ノ)
(㇏(9)ノ)
(㇏(10)ノ)
(㇏(11)ノ)
(㇏(12)ノ)
(㇏(13)ノ)
(㇏(14)ノ)
(㇏(15)ノ)
(㇏(16)ノ)
(㇏(17)ノ)
(㇏(18)ノ)
(㇏(19)ノ)
(㇏(20)ノ)
(㇏(21)ノ)
(㇏(22)ノ)
(㇏(23)ノ)
(㇏(24)ノ)
(㇏(25)ノ)
(㇏(26)ノ)
(㇏(27)ノ)
(㇏(28)ノ)
(㇏(29)ノ)
(㇏(30)ノ)
(㇏(31)ノ)
(㇏(32)ノ)
(㇏(33)ノ)
(㇏(34)ノ)
(㇏(35)ノ)
(㇏(36)ノ)
(㇏(37)ノ)
(㇏(38)ノ)
(㇏(39)ノ)
(㇏(40)ノ)
(㇏(41)ノ)
(㇏(42)ノ)
(㇏(43)ノ)
(㇏(44)ノ)
(㇏(45)ノ)
(㇏(46)ノ)
(㇏(47)ノ)
(㇏(48)ノ)
(㇏(49)ノ)
(㇏(50)ノ)
(㇏(51)ノ)
(㇏(52)ノ)
(㇏(53)ノ)
(㇏(54)ノ)
(㇏(55)ノ)
(㇏(56)ノ)
(㇏(57)ノ)
(㇏(58)ノ)
(㇏(59)ノ)
(㇏(60)ノ)
(㇏(61)ノ)
(㇏(62)ノ)
(㇏(63)ノ)

(㇏(8)ノ)

116 6 1
Oleh AlexWritesGayStuff

Beep beep.

Devon woke up to the sound of his annoying alarm. He slammed his hand onto the button of the nuisance of a clock, nearly breaking it in the process. Cracking his eyes open, he saw he had only sleot a measly two hours. The amount of paperwork he had was…the ungodliest of the ungodliest.

He tried getting into a sitting position as he attempted to rub out the sleep in his eyes, but found himself stuck.

He looked down, seeing Devon spooning Dan while Dan held onto Devon's arm like a teddy bear. Devon bit his bottom lip.
He had to be careful with this. Dan could jump and get startled just like previously. Last thing he needed is for Dan to get hurt.

Dan must be wake now. Today he has to go to the petcare house while Devon worked today. He was thankful for today to be a normal day. Another date, and he'll loose his mind.

He took a deep breath and prepared for anything Dan might do when Devon started to remove himself from the comforts of the bed.

Dan groaned, making Devon stop. There and then he wanted to get angry with himself.
The hell is this one doing to me! I wasn't like this with Charles or Chelsea!

Thinking back to his late pets made him calm down. “Dan.” He spoke. The human stirred. He was groggy with sleep, yawning.

Devon managed to remove his arm, but saw Dan looking at him with his guilty look again. “You did nothing wrong. Stop giving me that look.” Devon said, walking around the bed to the get to the bathroom.

Dan looked at the spot shocked where Devon used to stand. Snapping out of it, he jumped out of the bed and stood at the foot of the bed, holding the post as he did.

Devon exited the room, finely dressed, smelled of mint and cedar and looked at Dan.

“Master, what are we going to do today?”

“I'm working. You're going to the petcare house.” Dan found himself floating towards Devon, his back turned to the vampire. “Hm…”

“These need to dry out.”

Dan paled at the thought. That meant no shirt and no bandages. Devon rummaged through the drawers, looking for a shirt that Dan could wear, but the ones he currently had were a bit tight or would cling onto the wound.

The only shirt that was baggy enough was a pajama shirt and he wasn't going to let Dan look like he just got out of bed when they leave.

Devon took out a black collar and it's leash. Putting a tag on the collar, he placed it on Dan's neck.

“If any pet is giving you trouble at the petcare house, you must go to the vampire in charge to take care of it.” Dan nodded as he was lowered to his feet.

“If you want to learn something, go for it.” Devon added as he handed Dan a pair of sweatpants. Dan turned around as he took the pants.
Only…

Dan miscalculated where Devon stood, walking straight into him. Devon instinctively grabbed hold of Dan's arms, stopping Dan from losing his balance and hurting himself more.

Dan immediately uttered out every apology in the English language. The more Devon tried to calm Dan down, the more Dan apologized.
Devon not thinking, or rather just acted, kissed Dan fully on the lips, making the human go quiet.

Dan was stumped when Devon had pulled back. Devon said nothing, walking past Dan.
What was that? Dan thought. He wanted to turn around to see the vampire prince, but instead went into the bathroom. The fear of making Devon late for breakfast was too great.

When Devon saw Dan went into the bathroom he wanted to kick himself in his regions. Really? A kiss! That's how you got him quiet! He's your pet! A simple command would've done the job.

Devon licked his lips. Something in him liked it. Yet again, he didn't know why. The little time he gets to reflect on his emotions were very limited.

Dan exited the bathroom slowly, his cheeks a bloody red. He doesn't know what I did usually means…Devon took the leash from his bed and clipped it to the collar. Dan won't know…

He immediately left through his door with Dan right behind him. The sooner he got Dan to the petcare house, the better.
Upon arrival, Devon felt like he might have a stroke. They were closed. Groaning internally, he turned to Dan. “You're going to have to come with me.”

Dan looked confused. Why couldn't he just go back to the room? He didn't mind. The cartoons he watched were funny and entertaining.
Devon went downstairs again, leading Dan to the dinning hall.

Dan almost immediately forgot about the kiss as he looked around. He recognized some of the portraits on the walls. Many servants glanced at Dan as they walked past each other.

Dan caught a distinct, why is he shirtless? The familiar feelings started to resurface. He felt the judgemental eyes on him. They reminded him of Ethan.

Devon turned into another hallway and then stopped at the second door. “Brother!” Devon turned to his loud mouth of a brother.
“Why's he half-naked?” Warrick asked when he noticed Dan.

“His wounds are almost healed. It needs to dry to form proper scabs.”

“Eww, okay. How are the ladies, though?” Warrick asked, wiggling his eyebrows at his brother.

Devon ignored the question, entering the dinning hall. He saw his mother and father already there. His mother being the only one that's seated, while his father stared out at the window.

“Devon! Warrick!” Valaria happily greeted them. “We have exciting news! We're just waiting for Quinton!”

Gabriel said nothing as he kept staring out at the window. Warrick and Devon glanced at each other and then at their mother and to their father.

Something serious must be the good news. “Oh, are your pets okay?” Valaria asked.

“He's in my room, chilling.” Warrick answered.

“He's fine. I see the the petcare house is closed. Did something happen?”

“Ah, yes. The vampires in charge went missing. We have no idea what happened. We're meeting up with new vampires to take the position while the search is on the way.” Valaria explained as they sat down.

Devon made Dan sit down next to him on the floor making sure that Dan isn't near Warrick.

It was ten minutes of Valaria talking about the missing vampires when Quinton entered. It's then when Gabriel finally turned around from the window.

After Valaria greeted Quinton and he had sat down, Gabriel stood next to Valaria's chair.

“My sons. The three of you have grown stronger over the years. With that strength, comes responsibility. Next week, we are going abroad.”

“Cool! Where!” Warrick said.

“Warrick, that young energy of yours needs to be put in your studies.” Quinton said.

“Oh, live a little you old fart.” Warrick retorted, making the two brothers fight. Quinton lunged himself at Warrick.
Dan pushed himself past a chair and hid under the table.

Devon and Gabriel instantly grabbed hold of one brother each. Gabriel held Quinton in a firm grip in his telekinesis while Devon took hold of Warrick.

“You two are well over forty and you act like two year olds.” Devon said. “Father is busy discussing something important. Sit still.” Devon's eyes glowed a dangerous red once again as he dropped Warrick on the floor. Gabriel made Quinton sit down next to Valaria, away from Warrick.

When Warrick was on his feet, Devon was quick to use his power to make the vampire sit down. He tried getting up, but Devon's power is just too strong.

Devon tugged on the leash, signaling Dan that it's safe, but he didn't come out. Devon left him alone.

“As I was saying…”Gabriel said, trying not to hiss. “We have great international strength and many countries are partnered with us.” He turned to Quinton.
“Quinton, you'll be going to Russia to meet up with their princess.”

“I don't like her. She's a slut.” Quinton said. “And that's said refraining myself.”

“And that's why you're going to meet her. You judge too quick. If something happens to Devon and Warrick and they don't have ang heirs, you're going to be king. Your judgement will be the downfall of all around you.” Gabriel said.

“Warrick, you're going to South Africa. King Khumbani can teach you a lot.”

“Nice!” Gabriel is seemingly happy with the reaction. It is a better reaction than Quinton's.

Finally turning to Devon, he smiled for the first time. “Devon! You're almost king! I still can't believe you're almost 110.” The comment made Valaria smile fondly.

“You'll be going to Japan. There's a leading research center built that we've sponsored. You'll be there to unveil the finished project!” Devon didn't seemed bothered.

“I see. When do I leave to Japan?” Devon asked. “And where in Japan?”

“Saturday. You're going to Tokyo.” Gabriel noticed Devon gripping the leash that was still resting in his hand. “Your pet has to stay. I've heard that he is pretty jumpy and anxious. I can't have you distracted.”

“I'll be more distracted with him that far from me.” Devon said.

“Devon, we'll take care of him. Remember when you left to Mexico for Princess Moxie's coronation…”

“I found Warrick close to Chelsea's neck.” Devon said, glaring at Warrick.

Warrick looked away whistling.
“Warrick is going to be in South Africa. It'll just be us two.” Devon glanced down at the table. He saw Dan peaking out from between the next chair's, legs.

“Fine, but if something happens to him, I won't be very pleased.”

Master is going away? Dan didn't like the idea. It made him anxious. With Devon around he felt safe and he could actually sleep.

“Don't worry, son. We'll make sure he's in perfect shape when you return.” Gabriel said, sitting down.
As if on cue, the servants came in with their food. Devon was quick to ask one of them to bring Dan's food to him.

The vampire in question looked down, following the leash. With a bow, he left to get Dan's food.

The royal family started eating, Valaria mostly chatting away with Warrick and Gabriel with Devon occasionally chiming in.

The vampire brought Dan's food. Devon lifted up the cloth slightly. “You're safe from danger. I have your food.” Dan watched as the vampire placed his food on the floor, lifting up the dome.

Devon watched in awe as Dan almost effortlessly moved between the chairs to get to his food. Devon let the leash go as Dan started to eat.

“Say, your pet didn't show signs of dying like mine did, right?”

“No. He isn't sick like yours were. Luckily, I'm only dealing with the wounds on his back.”

“Tch, you should cover those wounds up. They're disgusting to look at. They don't even look any better healed.” Dan glanced up at Devon and only saw the prince glaring across the table.

When Devon didn't do anything, Dan continued with eating.

“Your highness.” Valaria let a servant lean closer to speak into her ear. As she did, her eyes widened.

Her eyes landed on Devon. “Devon dear, I need a small favor from you. I'm going to need you to do the interviews for the new servants for the petcare house. I have something that I urgently need to to attend to.”

Before her son could speak his mind, the Queen of the Vampires already left the room. “Is mom, okay?” Warrick asked, looking at their father.

“She's fine. She's involved with a serial killer case.” That made Devon look at his father for answers, which he didn't get.

“When is the interviews arranged?” Devon asked, looking at the servant that spoke to his mother.

“After breakfast, sire.” She answered.

The things I do for this family…

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.4K 440 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
3.3K 441 31
In a world dominated by werewolves and vampires, the few remaining humans are trying to survive. Danger lurks in every shadow. An ancient book with a...
20.6K 553 37
book 2 of the beginning of human pets series. its set on earth, 100 years after the humans were removed. What happens when you mix two spontaneous du...
7.9K 241 32
7 years ago, an infection spread throughout Earth's population. Many were turned into what can only be described as a zombie. The cause of this infe...