─ limitless ; jjk

By LivelyPotter

─ in which shy, introverted elena morgan meets jungkook jeon and his son. 2024 © LivelyPotter acade... More

─ 00. synopsis
─ 00. act one
─ 01. intimidating men
─ 02. twenty dollar bill
─ 03. surprise meetings
─ 04. vicious women
─ 05. caught
─ 06. dirty thoughts, innocent mind
─ 07. the book
─ 08. shocking revelations
─ 09. the distance between us
─ 10. limitless
─ 00. act two
─ 11. bruises
─ 12. broken
─ 13. ruined
─ 14. home and heartbreak
─ 15. mind, heart, and soul
─ 16. never like this
─ 17. would i?
─ 18. whole
─ 19. this sucks
─ 20. i wish i could hate him
─ 00. act three
─ 21. string her up
─ 22. family is a choice
─ author's note
─ 23. special nickname
─ 24. mommy?
─ 25. the truth, at last
─ 26. sleepover?
─ 27. madly, obsessively, innocently, and captivatedly
─ 28. homeward bound
─ 29. together once more
─ 30. unconditionally devoted to her
─ 00. act four
─ 31. caught red handed
─ 32. elena's 'great' escape
─ 34. call me by my name
─ 35. bedtime stories
─ 36. late night conversations and confessions
─ 37. a goddess in disguise
─ 38. don't let the hard days win
─ 39. entirely hers, forever
─ 40. my love for you is limitless
─ 00. act five
─ 41. good girl
─ 42. smutty books, addicting lips, and dark promises
─ 43. not so innocent after all...oh crackers!
─ 44. don't worry about me
─ 45. no other comparison
─ 46. kayli made me do it!
─ 47. toy stores
─ 48. being outed by a six-year-old
─ 49. lost without you
─ 50. epilogue
─ limitless; a moment of reflection

─ 33. desperately seeking

238 21 4
By LivelyPotter

─ 33. desperately seeking 

***

ELENA'S POV

I felt instantly at peace the moment I stepped through my front door. Slamming it behind me with an elbow; I made sure to lock the front door for good measure.

Be calm...you have survived.

My shoulders rose and fell, trying to catch my breath from all the running I did to get here. I walked further into the silent home and carefully climbed the stairs until I got to my bedroom.

Entering the room, I smiled at the familiar surroundings and felt simply at ease. Mister Jeon and Selene were the main causes of my unease, so I had to get out of there. I desperately missed Dae already.

I hoped I could see him soon, rather than later.

I hoped to see Ae Ri and Minjin again before they left Charleston.

I sighed heavily and carefully sat down on my bed, setting my duffle down beside me. Looking at the places Max usually lays, I missed him desperatly.

While my brothers and Sang were gone, Jessica and Erica had taken the chance to take the dog to their place up the road to spend some time with them.

I sighed once more and forced myself to get up and put away my things before I was soon in the same place I was before.

Lying back against my pillows, I stared at my hands.

Since my brothers and Sang had left and I was distracted by Dae and the others - they had barely pained me. Enough to where I didn't even need to take my medication.

An hour had passed with me barely moving from my lazed position.

A knock on the door downstairs knocked me from my half asleep daze. Instantly, my brows furrowed and my heart leapt into my throat. I slowly got up from my position and sneaked over to my window and moved aside the curtains to peer out.

Oh crackers...

God hasn't been on my side today, apparently.

Down below, I watched Mister Jeon wait by the front door, face relaxed for the first time since he came back from his trip. My heart was beating erratically in my chest and I debated whether or not to pretend that I wasn't there.

But it wouldn't work.

The first reason was that he had seen me enter the house, and the second reason was that as I went to back away, his voice drifted into my ears, stopping me in my tracks.

"Sweetie? Open up, I need to speak with you." He spoke deeply, the tone of voice giving me no choice but to obey his command. On autopilot, I left my window and slowly, and I mean slowly walked to the door.

I took a deep breath and fumbled with my casted hands to open the door.

It swung open, and Mister Jeon stood in front of me, peering down at me with his expressive doe eyes.

"Mister Jeon? What are you doing here?" I asked, head cocking to the side. Mister Jeon shoved his tattooed hands in the pockets of his jeans and pressed his tongue against his cheek; creating a bulb shape.

I swallowed harshly and avoided looking at the attractive gesture.

"Victor called me and said that the trip had been prolonged," Mister Jeon sighed once my face fell.

Crackers.

"He asked if I could watch over you and make sure you make it to your appointment tomorrow...so I guess you'll be staying longer." He slightly grinned at the horror on my face.

"...what..?" I mumbled, thoughts flying in and out of my mind. Oh gosh, how was I going to get out of this? Was there even a way to get out of this? No. Vic wouldn't do this to me...I mean he knows how I feel about being around Mister Jeon...and if the trip was going to end up taking longer than planned...well, wouldn't they tell me instead of him?

If this turns out to be true...well I know exactly what I'll do the second my casts comes off and Vic is in the vicinity. I'll wrap my hands around his scrawny little neck and choke him...just a little bit. Just a little bit.

Mister Jeon watched me struggle for something to say, face softening.

I backed away from him.

"I'm twenty years old...I'm capable of taking care of myself, Mister Jeon...thanks for stopping by." I said, forcing a fake smile on my lips. Using my elbow to close the door, I was startled when Mister Jeon's combat boot stopped the door from fully closing.

"No can do, sweetie." Mister Jeon pursed his lips and looked down at me sternly; as if was Dae he was scolding and not me. An adult.

But it still intimidated me.

But I wouldn't let it show that his natural born dominance bothers me. I couldn't let it.

"Look," He sighed, finally softening when he looked down at me. "I know this isn't ideal...but I'll even let you call Victor from my phone." He said, one hand leaving his pocket to hold his sleek phone out to me, he unlocked it and clicked onto my brother's contact, doe eyes pleading for me to do something. To say something.

Without wasting a second, I snatched the phone from him, flinching when my skin skimmed his - tingles racing down my spine. I held the phone between my casts and clicked on the call icon beside Vic's name.

It may have been a rude gesture, but I turned my back and walked back inside the house, leaving the door open. Mister Jeon watched me, mouth slightly agape when I lifted a trembling hand to my ear.

"Vic?" I asked once he picked up. I heard my brother suck in a sharp breath at the trembling tone in my voice.

Feeling the warm phone screen on my cheek and ear, I turned around and scampered back to my bedroom, leaving Mister Jeon to let himself in.

Oh my crackers.

Oh my crackers.

"Please tell me this isn't true," I whispered, hearing the door shut downstairs. Vic let out a couple sighs and finally started to speak.

"...El..."

My eyes bulged from my sockets. "You have to be kidding me...really? Vic...I know you're worried about me...but I really am okay." I tried to convince him to trust that I can take care of myself this once. I wasn't a baby.

I heard Mister Jeon start to walk up the stairs, and I panicked once more.

"El, please. Just this once. I know you can take care of yourself...but maybe staying with Jungkook and Dae will be good for you." Vic soothed, only confusing me further.

Dae, I get. But Mister Jeon? Did Vic hit his head?

"Why Mister Jeon, Vic? And..and Selene." I whispered slowly, eyes falling down to the ground to stare at my feet. I stiffened when Mister Jeon's footsteps stopped just outside my bedroom door.

I ignored him for the time being.

"I know, El. But everything is not as it seems, okay? Please. Please trust me on this. I would never put you in a situation where you would get hurt...but stay with them...and we'll be home as soon as we can, alright? Jungkook said he'll make sure that you get to your appointment. Please, Elena. For me?" Vic begged.

Hearing the pleading in his tone had me balking. Vic never sounded like this before. I thought over it and frowned.

Out of the corner of my eye, Mister Jeon pushed the door open and propped his shoulder against the doorframe, watching me with softness, yet again.

"Elena?" Vic blurted out, startling me. "What do you say?"

My shoulders slumped in defeat.

"...Okay, Vic."

Oh crackers! What would I do?

I was starting to feel really sick to my stomach.

Vic let out a whoop of joy.

"Thanks, El. I promise everything will be okay." he said, trying his best to comfort me.

My thumb tightened against the screen of Mister Jeon's phone and I nodded, and then realized he couldn't see me.

"Right." I said sullenly.

The only thing I looked forward to spending time with Dae, now.

"It'll only be a couple days, at most. I love you." Vic spoke up.

I smiled a little. "I love you, too."

Vic and I said our goodbyes, and I hung up the phone.

"Do you need me to help pack, sweetie?" Mister Jeon asked worriedly after I had given him back his phone. I shook my head silently and pouted my lips slightly.

"No thank you." I forced a smile, letting my eyes connect with his before I looked away. Mister Jeon stood in my bedroom as I turned and scurried into my closet, pulling out a larger bag with my foot.

***

THIRD POV

Jungkook looked around his sweet little Elena's room in awe. The entire room spoke of her - the baby pink color of the walls, the fluffy pillows and comforter, and the bookshelves inside her room, filled to the brim with all different genres of books.

Jungkook slightly grinned at the plushies on the bottom of her bed.

Fuck, she was so cute!

Hmmm...should he buy her more plushies and books? One can never have too many, his Elena once said.

If his sweet baby forgave him and they were together once more, he couldn't wait to shower her with more gifts and show her his love in more ways than one.

Jungkook scolded himself, forcing his mind to stay in the lighter subjects. The last thing he needed was for his dick to get hard in his jeans. His baby would probably see the tent in his pants and get scared away.

That was the last thing he wanted.

He cleared his throat and ruffled a hand through his newly shortened hair. It was something he was getting used to - having shorter hair, but it was less of a hassle to deal with...and he was still satisfied and happy with the fact that his little girl loved his new look.

Shivers raced down his spine, remembering the way she looked at him.

Beautiful eyes so full of admiration, and cheeks so cute and flushed all he wanted to do was kiss and nibble at them.

Jungkook tried to mind his own business and didn't go snooping around her bedroom as he heard her shuffling inside her closet.

He knew she didn't want to stay with them, and it hurt. He knew Dae wasn't the reason she didn't want to be in the house. It was him. His fault.

But thinking back to his long conversation with Elena's brother...well, this could be his chance to explain everything. Including everything about Selene.

...but how would he bring it up?

He didn't want to force her to talk to him...but what if she didn't want to speak with him at all? And he never got a chance to explain?

Jungkook felt his throat clogging up with suppressed emotions.

He sucked in a deep, calming breath and forced his legs to walk. He neared her window and decided to look out while he waited for her.

Jungkook pushed aside her adorable frilly pink curtains and looked out.

He saw that Elena had a perfect view of SunnyVale Court.

He was surprised to find out she had a perfect view of his house as well. A nagging thought bugged at him as he peered closer, face nearing the window as he studied the angle of his house from hers.

And his stomach dropped when he realized Elena had a perfect view of his bedroom.

He felt every drop of blood drain from his face as the memories of the last night he had spent with Selene rushed through his mind.

Jungkook furrowed his brows, grabbing his underwear off the floor, eyes intently looking out the window, in the darkness of SunnyVale court.

Jungkook swallowed hard.

He was slowly going mad.

"What's wrong?" Selene purred, bulging stomach and breasts out for anyone to see as she propped herself up on his headboard, unashamed.

Jungkook wiped himself clean and put on his boxers, refusing to look at her.

"Nothing." He grunted, eyes guilty looking down at his hands.

He regretted his actions.

He is always regretting them.

Fuck! What would his sweet little Elena think of him?

...he knew she would probably be disgusted by him.

He wouldn't blame her, but it didn't make it hurt any less.

As he made his way to his bathroom for a shower to rid himself of Selene, Jungkook felt his heart speed up.

He could have sworn he saw the curtains swish closed in the Blackbourne house.

He hoped he was imagining things.

He fucking prayed he was.

"Fuck." every single pore filled with panic once he realized.

FUCK! Fuck, why hadn't he realized this sooner?

Oh god.

No.

Please.

She...she couldn't have seen that.

But she did.

It made perfect sense.

Why she had flinched away from him like he was contaminated with some disease.

And why he had found her sleeping on the floor in his bedroom.

It made perfect sense.

Jungkook felt his hands tremble from their position in his pockets.

He felt like throwing up.

His sweet little Elena slept on the floor because she...had seen him fucking Selene on that bed, and in that room.

Oh fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What could he do?

He was lost.

And guilty...so damn guilty.

The feeling like he had cheated on the women he loved became stronger than it ever had been before. Even though he had no reason to - he and Elena were not together, and he didn't know she was back home at the time, but it still didn't matter.

"Mister Jeon?" His baby question shyly behind him. Jungkook felt the hair on the back of his neck rise when he turned to find his love watching him curiously. And by god, he hoped his guilt wouldn't show on his face.

Please, he begged inside his mind. Please, baby, forgive me.

Please.

He never wanted something so desperately as her forgiveness.

"Are you ready to leave, sweetie?" He pushed his guilt to the back of his mind and forced a smile, leaning down to grab her bag.

His sweet Elena quickly nodded and forced her gaze towards the ground when his hand carefully touched her back and led her out of the room. Jungkook shivered at the sparks that racked through his body from just something as simple as touching her.

"Come, let's get back to Dae." 

A/N

this is unedited! So please forgive me for any mistakes made!

I hope you like the chapter!

Tell me what you look forward to next!

Love u

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.7K 100
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
8K 722 28
In this book you'll just find cute moments of Sang and her guys from my version of the story. Read my full length story first before delving into th...
458 30 12
"i feel at home with him" a ni-ki au childhood friends to lovers start : March 27th 2024 end : -
45.6K 1K 37
*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ????