Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~

664 86 55
By Vhopes_eomma

The chapter is a long chapter, so enjoy👽👽👽. And I will think of surprise uploads if you complete the target of 60 stars and 50+ comments👀. The book is at its first crucial stage now, so, enjoy🌚

ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡.

~🍁~🍁~🍁~

The next day

The slow steps of the two omegas can be heard in the forest. The dry leaves cracking under their feet, as hoseok and jimin holding onto each other's hands and examining the forest all alone, to find a perfect spot for the practice of their archery.

"Taehyung would be angry hobi, that we did not brought anyone with us for our safety."

"I am more than enough to protect you jimin. And do not worry, he would not be angry. Instead he would be more concerned about the attackers" hoseok said, making jimin crack a giggle at his words.

"I can protect myself too. I do not need anyone, I just said this because tae worries a lot."

"He worries about you mostly, omega. Because you do not know how to tackle with the attackers." And this made jimin's face decorated with a frown and a small pout.

"You have not seen me fighting till now." He mumbled quietly to himself, still pouting and following hoseok from behind.

"Ugh! There is not a single place where we can practice archery! Why this forest is so dense?!" Hoseok mumbled in frustration, combing his white hair back to his head which were falling on his eyes.

"I think we should go back or we will be too far from vi-"

"No! We are going to look more!" Hoseok said, cutting jimin's words in mid who sighed and shook his head slightly.

Jimin pressed his lips together, avoiding letting out any voice when the pain and heat in his lower body started to increase. Since morning, he is feeling like his heat has come again. It is quiet impossible as his heat just ended few days ago, but again he is feeling heat and pain in his body. At first he thought that it will go away, but now only he realized that the pain is slowly increasing. Could it be the aftermath of taking scent suppressant in his heat? He thought to himself, and kept walking with hoseok without saying much.

After walking for about thirty wolf howls, they reached a place, but it was not for what they were looking.

"A pond of warm water in mid of the forest?" Hoseok said, frowning seeing a pond, from which the slight steam was coming. The place is covered by large and dense trees, huge rocks and some magical flowers were surrounding it.

"Now I understood." Jimin said, gaining hoseok's attention towards him.

"These flowers are the reason." He said, pointing at the glowing flowers around the steaming water of that small pond.

"How?"

"These flowers are used to warm water. These flowers holds the power of naturally warming the water without any fire. But they loses their this ability once they are plucked, and that is why wolves cannot use them to warm the water in winter." Jimin explained, and hoseok hummed in response. He kneeled down beside the small pond, and touched the water by his finger tips gently.

"The water is at perfect temperature of our bodies, jimin." He said, with a small smile on his face.

"Yes, because these flowers only heat the water to the temperature at which they themselves can survive. These flowers need warm water to spread its seeds. And that is why you can rarely find these flowers. Only at some places you can find them." Jimin said, now kneeling beside of hoseok, who was enjoying the natural warmth of the pond water.

"This place is far from fairy wolf village. Do you think they have not found it yet?"

"I guess? Because this place seems untouched." He said, and hoseok hummed in response.

He stood up from his place, and frowned when he found a small hut in front of him, which he did not noticed when they came here before.

"A hut!" Hoseok said, and he walked towards the hut leaving the other omega behind, but the other also followed him from behind.

"Or should we say an abandoned hut." The younger but taller omega said, entering the abandoned hut, which is having huge amount of dust inside of it.

He touched a small wooden box by his finger tip, which in an instant broke down.

"Seems like this hut is abandoned since hundred of years." Jimin mumbled, as he examined the things, tools and the design of the hut. Wolves does not build huts like this nowdays. They used to build them in such a way hundred of years ago.

Hoseok picked a dagger which was placed on the dusty floor, and examined it throughly.

"You are right. This hut is abandoned hundred of years ago. Such type of daggers are no longer in use " he said, and throwing the dagger where it was before.

"It means no one has stepped here since this place has got abandoned."

"Hmm, this is sure now." Hoseok said, and exited from the hut not looking there much as nothing was left there.

He sighed, and sat at the edge of the pond, pulling his hanbok up and immersing half of his legs in the warm water of it.

"My legs, are aching." he mumbled, with his eyes closed, at which jimin hummed in response sitting beside him with his legs crossed.

"Do you want me to massage them?"

"No, no need. This water is giving me enough relief." he said, and that was when an idea came in his mind.

"Omega, remove your clothes!"

Hoseok's pov

Jimin choked as soon as he heard my words, making him stare at me wide eyed with his cheeks turned into a light shade of crimson.

"W-what?"

"I mean, we both have not taken bath since two days because of changing weather. And this place is naturally having warm water. The water is more clear than the water by which we wash ourselves in fairy wolf village. We should use this opportunity." I said, removing my hanbok but jimin just blushed more and wrapped his arms around himself.

"I think we should not take bath in o-open. This is n-not good." he said, making me chuckle at his words.

"Omega, no one is going to come here. This place is far from the village and hidden in forest. No one has stepped here in decades. Besides, I know you are on your heat and having good amount of pain in your body, so you should take bath here as it can help you in giving some relief." I said, and his eyes widen even more.

"Your scent is strong jimin, that is why I came to know. Your scent is making me feel dizzy." I said chuckling a little, now removing my upper attire completely, leaving myself partially naked.

"I-i apologize. I do not know that how I got my heat. My heat ended few days ago, so I do not know h-"

"It is fine jimin. You got your first heat just few months ago. So I think it is normal to have irregular heats." I said. He raised his head to look at me once again, but his face turned completely red as now I was standing completely naked in front of him.

"Now remove your clothes too and come with me." I said, walking in his direction who instantly shook his head side by side.

"Oh jimin, do not be shy. We both are same and there is nothing to hide. Why you are being this shy. Did not you exposed your body to the omega servants who give you bath in palaces?"

"I-i know, and I-i did. B-but you are d-dif-"

"How am I different hmm? Am I ugly?

"NOOOO! it is not like that! Y-you are my soon to b-be brother in law an-"

"Then you should be shy from me if I am going to be your family soon. I am nothing different jiminah. I am just like you and you are just like me. So now remove your clothes-" before I could complete my words, jimin hissed in pain holding onto his lower abdomen.

"What happen?"

"The p-pain is increasing." He mumbled with his eyes closed. I kneeled down at his level once again, to look at his face.

"Jimin, are you fine? Is it hurting a lot?" I asked, and for some moments he did not said anything and stayed silent.

"I-i am fine now." He mumbled, now raising his head to look at my face, when the pain went down a little.

"Are you sure?" he nodded, but gasped when I opened the knot of his hanbok.

"Take bath here. You will feel good." This time, I said sternly to him. He thought for a while, then finally nodded in agreement.

.

.

.

Hoseok stood up from his place, making jimin stare at his perfect figure. The omega having perfect curves, with dainty waist and slight wider hips. His skin is not as pale as him, having the tint of honey, which makes him look more ethereal. And now, the white hair of the younger which gives their own glow to his features, making him look more heavenly.

Jimin only broke his gaze from him when he stepped into the water, and his lips left a soft sigh.

"You do know I am suddenly feeling envious of you. How you are this beautiful hobi?" Jimin said with a giggle, slowly remaining his attire too. Hoseok turned his gaze to him, and a small smirk formed on his face.

"Remove your clothes, and let me see what made you envious." He said, leaning his body to a rock, and resting his arms on it, now looking with a dominant gaze at the elder omega.

Jimin snorted, and removed his upper attire, placing it beside hoseok's clothes. He stood up from his place to remove the bottom clothes, without breaking the gaze from the younger.

"My body is not as perfect as yours hobi. You are beautiful and perfect from every side. Goddess Luna truly gave her everything to you." He said, but hoseok snorted at him.

"Remove your attire and see yourself in the reflection of water. You are undoubtedly insecure about yourself for no reason."

"Yes, I am. I do not say this to anyone but I am insecure about myself." Jimin mumbled, now completely removing his clothes, leaving himself naked in front of other omega's blue gaze.

"why you are insecure of your-" he stopped in mid, and moved his eyes over the uncovered physique of the omega in front of him. He must be kidding while saying that he is feeling insecure of such a body.

"Do you know? You are so perfect that suddenly I want to be an alpha and claim you as mine. I can even fight jungkook hyung." He said, and jimin just rolled his eyes and laughed softly, while tying his long silky black hair in a huge bun, leaving some strands of hair at the side of his face, making him look more beautiful.

"You did not tied your hair. Your hair will get wet." Jimin said, making hoseok turn his gaze at his white hair.

"I do not know how to tie hair." He said, and jimin hummed in response now stepping into the water.

"Let me help you." He said, walking towards the younger who stood on his place still.

"You know what? Never in my life I ever thought that I will turn out as an omega, and I never learnt anything which an omega was supposed to do." Hoseok said, turning his back towards the elder, who hummed and took his soft, long and white hair in his small hands.

"Taehyung is an alpha, but he knows all works of omegas."

"Because he was with you, and I was with-" hoseok stopped for a moment, and let out a soft sigh.

"I was always surrounded by alphas or betas. Now I think, that how I never noticed the scents of other alphas, that I cannot smell any of them. How I never no-"

"You were blinded by pride, hobi. You were prideful, and always thought yourself at the top. That is why you forgot to notice a lot of things-" jimin stopped for a moment. A familiar pain creeping his heart, thinking about something deeply.

"A lot of things around you." He whispered, stepping away from the younger after tying his hair into a beautiful bun.

"I know. I was too blinded by pride that I did not noticed a lot of things around me." Hoseok mumbled, but jimin did not said anything and leaned his back to a rock.

"You are looking pretty." Jimin commented, and hoseok finally let out a chuckle.

"Your scent is too strong jimin." Hoseok mumbled, ignoring his words, and jimin's eyes just went wide.

"When you are going to accept that your heat pain is increasing. You cannot lie, I know, but you are too good in hiding." He continued, turning his attention to the smaller, who just turned his gaze down.

A sob left his lips, and years rolled down his eyes, making hoseok's eyes turn soft.

"It is hurting a lot. I think I did huge mistake taking scent suppressant in my heat." Jimin mumbled, pressing his legs together tightly.

"I want kookie." He whispered once again, and sobbed, now placing his hand on his lower abdomen.

This made hoseok concerned for the elder, as he started to take his steps to the smaller omega.

"Calm down, and take a deep breath. The will go a-"

"No! It will not! I know. I got this similar pain on blue moon night and it was worst!" Jimin cried, digging his fingers on the solid rock behind him in pain.

"Jiminah." Hoseok mumbled, now standing close to the omega, and placing his hand on his waist, giving him gentle massage, thinking that it will help the omega from relieving the pain.

"It is not helping."

"Please call jungkookieeee!" Jimin cried. His body was about to fall in water but hoseok held him by wrapping his arms around his waist.

"If I could, then I would have ran for him before everything. But I am scared that I cannot do anything." Hoseok said, but jimin just let out a painful scream, which also trembled hoseok's heart.

"Then do something! I do not know what but do!" He screamed in pain, while tears left his purple eyes continuously. Hoseok just got more worried for him, and continued to massage his waist but seems like nothing is working.

Hoseok groaned, and finally pinned his body to the rock by attaching his body to him.

"Jimin, tell me who do you love the most!?" Hoseok said, and jimin opened his eyes to stare at the younger, who was now hovering over his smaller figure.

"E-eomma and appa!" He screamed once again, making hoseok stare at him with done face.

"I was asking about romantic l-"

"O-ofcourse jungkook! What kind of question is this!??"

"Do you trust me?" Hoseok asked once again, and jimin stared at him with his blurry gaze in confusion, not understanding why he is asking this.

"Why- AHHHH! yes I trust you!" He said in a scream, when the pain hit his abdomen once again.

"Then, let me help you from this." Jimin was confused for a moment, but his confusion turned into horror when he felt hoseok's fingers caressing on his flowers, which made his body went cold even in that hot water.

"W-what are you doing! Leave-"

"Jimin, there is no other way beside this. You need your mate who is not here, pleasing yourself not going to work because of your stupid idea of taking scent suppressant in heat and you surely cannot take help from any other alpha. So now, let me help you. No one has to know about this. This will be a secret which will go with us to our death. Is that understood to you?"

"B-but, it is not it a deceit -"

"No, it is not. You love your alpha and I love mine. If I did not helped you, then your pain will only increase. Let me help you jimin, and this will be kept as a secret." Hoseok explained, moving his long finger sensually on the petals of his flowers, making jimin let out a very quiet moan.

He caressed the soft skin by his fingers gently, then rubbed his small leaf(clit) by his middle finger. Jimin gasped and placed his hands on slender shoulders of the other omega, supporting his body on them.

"Aigo, omega, your face saying that you are liking my touch down there on your body." Hoseok said, staring at the elder with his half closed eyes, continuing to play with the soft flesh, moving his two fingers on his inner skin now.

"Uh~" jimin moaned softly, as hoseok continued to rub his skin gently, with this thumb moving on the small leaf in circular motion.

"You are soft down there." Hoseok said, chuckling at his own words, making jimin blush and big his face in hoseok's neck.

"E-everyone is!" He said. Hoseok just chuckled and held onto the waist of the smaller in a little firm grip, helping him standing on his place properly.

"I did touched myself when taehyung was busy in Luna's temple, and I was missing him. But feeling your flower against my fingers, is really something else and making me feel aroused." He said, and jimin just whined when hoseok pinched him softly, and slightly penetrated his finger in him.

"Did you ever touched yourself?" He asked, now fully inserting his middle finger inside him, making jimin's moan in slight pain.

"I d-did twice, in jungkook's absence." He mumbled, and hoseok smirked at his words.

"I do not know if those small fingers of yours are enough to make you feel good. I am sure that mine are feeling better to you." He said, making jimin hit his arm softly.

"That was rude! My fin- ahh!" The words remain unsaid when the finger become two from one inside of his flower when hoseok penetrated his index finger in him.

"I do not think so. Your fingers are cute, and small. I have seen them. Do they even reach the heaven spot of yours?" Hoseok said, parting his two fingers inside of him, stretching the warm and heated walls of the elder, which only drown another moan from his plump lips.

"Your moans are sweet. Now I am never going to blame jungkook hyung for making love with you even in daylight. You are going to make anyone obsessed for you by these sweet moans of yours."

"Are not you enjoying too much?" Jimin accused, making hoseok smirk and giving a thrust in his flower, which also scratched his skin from inside because of his slightly long nails, but the omega just moaned shamelessly at the thrust of the younger.

"Hope I did not hurt you because of my nails. I will make sure to keep them small from now." He whispered, but jimin shook his head slightly.

"This is never going to happen again! This is the one and only time we are doing this!"

"I do not think so. I am sensing this happening multiple times in future. Our alphas going to be kings so there will be many chances that we would not be together always, including my and your heat days, and because of suppressants and being a pure breed omega, my heats not going to be easy for me. Would not you help me in those days? Or you will let me suffer in pain even after knowing by yourself that how painful it could be?" Hoseok asked, rubbing his two fingers against the warm skin of the elder omega, who's walls are now turned slippery from inside.

Jimin did not said anything, which made hoseok give another rough thrust inside of him, this time drawing a louder moan from the elder.

"You did not answered me." he whispered in his ear, and licked him there making a shiver runs down in his body.

"I wi-will." he said, making hoseok smirk wider and place a kiss on his shoulder, then started to move his finger rapidly in and out in his flower.

Hoseok groaned, and slammed jimin's body to he rock once again, making him slightly hiss in pain but also gasped when hoseok added two more fingers in him, making them four now.

"Ugh! T-this is too much!"

"Too much? I am sure my brother's wood is much wider and longer than my fingers, which you take inside you without much complains." Hoseok said, making jimin whine at his uncouth words.

"Y-you should not s- Ahh! S-slowww~" jimin squealed when hoseok started to thrust his fingers inside him rapidly, making jimin breath heavily and his knees turn weak.

"Slow? For what? For not make me hear these beautiful moans of yours?" the white haired omega said.

"Ahhh~" Hoseok parted his fingers to stretch his flower, then starting waving them, making jimin breath heavily and bury his face in the crook of hoseok's neck.

"Do not mark me omega. Tae will find out that what we did. And I have plans with him tonight." hoseok said, making jimin hum and remove his face from his neck, to look at his face.

"Y-you have plans with y-your alpha, a-and you are d-doing this to m-me?" jimin said, but gasped and hoseok squeezed his butt by his one hand, and thrusted his fingers in him again.

"I want to dominate him tonight. Because once he said to me that I cannot dominate him, and I want to prove him wrong. And for that, I think I should start from dominating you first, my little jimin." hoseok mumbled, now started to moving his fingers in and out with faster pace, making wet sounds echo at that place and jimin moan in ecstasy.

"Do you want me to move faster? Or do you want me to go slow on you? Or do you want me to suck you from down there huh?" Hoseok whispered, licking on cheek, increasing the pace of his finger.

"Ah-ha-ah-ah-ah~" The soft moans left jimin's lips, his arms now getting wrap around of hoseok's neck.

"Ughh uahhh!" The louder moan echoed the place, and hoseok smirked, when his fingers hit a certain spot inside him.

He positioned his fingers in that angle, rubbed his slippery walls up and down slowly and gently, and then-

*thrust*

"AHHH!" Jimin's eyes rolled back in his head when hoseok gave a rough and strong thrust directly on his sweet spot. Then again he rubbed his insides by moving his four fingers slowly and gently just like before, making jimin's flower clutch around them. Hoseok felt jimin's walls getting more slippery and and tighter around of his fingers, which means soon he is going to reach his edge.

"Oh omega, you are already reaching your edge? But I am not satisfied yet~" Hoseok whispered, and leaned down while moving his fingers inside him.

"O-ohhh umm w-wait~" Jimin moaned when he felt a warm mouth engulfing his erected nipples, making him hold onto the bun which he tied on hoseok's hair moments ago.

Hoseok sighed, and sucked on his nipple, while his one hand was massaging his soft butt and other hand kept thrusting inside him, hitting his sweet spot rapidly without any break.

"Ahh-ah-ah-ha-ah-ah oh jungkook~" Jimin moaned jungkook's name, which made hoseok smirk and made him increase his pace. He started to suck on his nipple roughly now, like he was trying to draw the sweet milk of the omega. His hand squeezing his plump butt roughly and the other hand moving rapidly, making the wet and angry voices echo in that place.

The white haired omega hummed against of his nipple while breathing heavily. His tongue swirling around of his bud, his teeth abusing it and his fingers were hitting the sweet spot again and again and again, until jimin started to see stars in front of his closed eyes.

"Ahhhh jungkookaa! Jungkookaa~ kookiee~ alphaa~" Jimin moaned continuously, pushing hoseok's face to his chest even more. Hoseok parted his fingers which made jimin choke on his moans, then he started to thrust them like that. This made jimin squeal as his flower got stretched even more by hosoek's fingers.

"Ah-ah-ah I-i am g-going to r-release ah-ah~" Jimin said, and hoseok hummed against of his nipple.

He stopped, and started to open and close his fingers. Jimin just moaned shamelessly feeling his insides getting stretched wide and then getting smaller again and again, until-

"AAAHHH~" The loud moan left his plump lips and his grip tighten on hoseok's white hair, when hoseok collected his fingers together and hit the sweet spot with full force.

He left his lips, to stare at the omega's face in front of him. His own face is covered by sweat, making his hair which were covering his forehead stick to it. A smirk formed on his lips noticing that jimin was looking much more hotter and pleased than his imagination.

He leaned to his face, and placed his lips to his cheek, kissing him softly and licking licking his salty tears and sweat by his long tongue. Jimin just kept moaning as hoseok kept thrusting his fingers and hitting the sweet spot roughly continuously.

"Ah-ah-ha-ah~"

His moans were matching the pace of hoseok's fingers thrust. Hoseok kept kissing him on all over his cheek, while licking him, replacing his sweat by his saliva.

Soon, hoseok started to feel a warmer feeling sliding against of his fingers and hand. The omega is going to release soon.

Hoseok groaned, and bit jimin softly, not making a mark. He thrusted his fingers in and out without any break, slapping Jimin's soft skin down there again and again.

"Ha-ahhhh~" jimin released his juices finally in hoseok's hands and water, and rested his face in the crook of younger's neck. He breathed heavily, trying to compose himself, while hoseok kept his fingers inside him feeling the warm slimy fluid flowing against of them.

"Ahh!" Jimin moaned softly, when he felt hoseok's long fingers sliding out of his flowers, now leaving empty.

Hoseok kissed him on his cheek and side of head multiple times, and connected his body to his tightly, producing his gardenia scent to its utmost.

Wrapping both of his arms firmly around jimin's waist, he sighed, but smirked when a mischievous idea crossed his mind.

Jimin gasped when hoseok thrusted and rubbed his lower body to jimin's, making him remove his head from his neck and stare at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing now? What was that?"

"Trying to feel like an alpha? I wanted to feel yours flower against mine." He said, and again jimin gasped when hoseok started to rub himself over him.

"S-stop now. I am tired." Jimin said, pushing hoseok's body slightly away from himself, who just chuckled and stopped his movement.

His smile slowly dropped, staring at the tear stained face of the smaller, which was also having very light marks of his kisses.

Taking some of the warm water in his hand, he wiped his cheeks, then washed his face gently. They both stared into each other's eyes while hoseok cleaned his face.

"Are you feeling good now?" Hosoek asked, and jimin hummed in response breaking the gaze.

"Are you sure? Or you want me to do you one more time?" Hoseok asked with genuine concern in his tone.

"No, I am fine. Thank you for helping me." He said, and hoseok just hummed in response.

"Do you think this can happen again?" Jimin asked in low tone, wrapping his arms around hoseok's waist, hugging him by placing his head on his shoulder.

"Honestly if I say, I think, yes. Because now I am feeling like addicted your body and your scent. Not in a romantic way, like I feel for taehyung, but in a way, in which-" hoseok stopped for a moment, as he could not find a proper word to explain his this desire. He is not feeling any romantic thing for the other omega. It is just like, he want him to feel like this again and again. It is like, his scent is like a medicine of his stress?

"In which you can pleasure yourself in the absence of your mate and give yourself a break from the things of this world?" And jimin explained it way too precisely.

"Y-yes. Like in this way. But how did you-"

"For me too, the feelings are same. I want you by my side when I am lonely."

"So it means I taste you in future too." This time, hoseok said wiggling his brows at the other, who chuckled and shook his head a little.

"I do not know. But I am never going to kiss you."

"Neither me. I like taehyung's lips against mine. Yours can be alluring, but taehyung's, his lips molds perfectly in mine." Hoseok said, remembering taehyung's face, which made him blush a little.

"After resting for some moments here, we will go back to village. I do not think we can practice today."

"Fine." Jimin said, and hoseok finally broke the hug, making jimin pout slightly, but he did not said anything.

Hoseok sighed, and leaned his to the other rock, now washing his body gently by the warm water of the pond.

"Jiminah~" He called, making jimin hum in response, who was standing there with his eyes closed and breathing steadily.

"Can you enlighten me about the erotic things? I really do not have much knowledge about the things which mates do during love making." Hoseok asked, and jimin opened his eyes to stare at him with a small smile.

"Why me?" He asked in a low tone, making hoseok pout and play with the strands of his hair which were on the sides of his face.

"You are the only one I could ask. I was never with someone who could tell me such things and also never got taught any of such things. Even during my first knotting, I was confused about lot of things. So I want to know everything so that me and taehyung could become more close."

"You can read books. I also learnt from them when I accidentally bought an adult book when I was 12"

"You know about such things from such a young age?" Hoseok was surprised hearing this, which made the other omega laugh a little.

"Ahan~"

"Then teach me too! I do not have time to read books!"

"Fine, if you want." jimin said, and after that, he started to tell about lot of things to hoseok, which only left him completely speechless and shook at the those new things.

.

.

.

Not noticing that someone's eyes were always on them.

Enjoyed the chapter?👄👄👄👄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- ~my love for you, is endless~

Glimpse- "Oh love, I am fine. I am not sick, I just got my rut. Nothing new for me."

"Prince taehyung! Seongja yoongi has requested your presence in temple!" Said eunwoo from outside, making hoseok glare in the direction of the door, and taehyung chuckled one more time at him.

He kissed hoseok on his cheek, gaining his attention towards him who was pouting angrily with a deep frown and anger in his beautiful sapphire like blue eyes. 

"I have to go. Take care of yourself and jimin. Enjoy your day and do not worry about me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No proofread! I apologise for the mistakes in this chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
79.7K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
11.5K 1.3K 9
- Намайг Ван Жэксон гэдэг. Сая сонссон биздээ, би чамайг сая доллараар худалдаж авсан. Одооноос чи миний өмч.
22.7K 1.1K 21
husband without love?? what taehyung will do with his husband, whome he buy from his husband 's uncle?? just benifit of his business??? 🔝Tae ⬇️jin