Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Bởi Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Xem Thêm

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

875 89 80
Bởi Vhopes_eomma

When the dinosaurs disappeared after the astroid hit the ground, the earth was in very unstable state. Volcanoes were active, the ocean was angry, more than half the earth got covered with snow with huge snowstorms, and the life which used to grow from ground, the greens, almost disappeared.

Until.

Until one day, a golden drop of goddess Luna's tear, dropped on the earth.

As soon as the drop touched the ground, it split into four parts, which turned into four dragons.

The four dragon, were the four major elements of the nature. The fire, the water, the air, and the earth.

As soon as the four dragons took birth on Earth, the angry ocean got silent, when it met the soul of water dragon, the volcanoes got calm, when it itself sensed the rage of for dragon, the snowstorms went still, when it felt the calmness of the soul of air dragon, and the lifeless ground started to get alive once again, when it met the touch of Earth dragon.

Only in some years, the earth was once again in its stable condition. The snow melted, the volcanoes got calm, the ocean was serene, and the earth was filled with beautiful life of greens.

But.

They knew, to manage the other elements of the nature to keep the earth stable, they have to bring the other dragons to life.

So they did.

Fire dragon created four dragons subtypes of its element, which were, the ember dragon, the magma dragon, the flame dragon, and the smoke dragon. They all arose from his purple fire, which is a kind of fire, which can also burn anyone's soul.

Air dragon created four dragons subtypes of its element, which were the storm dragon, the sky dragon, the rain dragon, and the aether dragon. The dragons arose from the storm which she created, the storms which have the ability to destroy the whole mankind.

Water dragon created sea dragons, river dragons, ice dragons and mist dragons. They arose from the deepest parts of the oceans, making the water dragon God of all the seven oceans existing on Earth.

Earth dragon, created mountain dragons, cave dragons, crystal dragons, and metal dragons. All these arose from ground, making the earth dragon the king of the nature.

But once again, there was something that was missing, and it was-

A link to continue the life on Earth, so that it could develop. The existing creatures on the earth, does not have enough intelligence to bring any change on Earth, neither they possess much complex emotions.

So, they decided to-

They decided to create a creature, which would be having high intelligence, high enough to have the dragons inside of them as their souls.

And with this thought, the fire, air, water and earth dragon, started to create their creatures, and the basic elements were~

Empathy, altruism, resilience, creativity, gratitude, love and connection, courage, curiosity, generosity, and humility.

And with all these qualities, they created one of the most beautiful and intelligent being.

A human.

The dragons were happy to see their creation, and in an instant, guided the other dragons of their elements to do the same, and after that, the four major elemental dragons, gave their souls to those humans, with the ability of changing their form to the dragon ones, whenever they wanted, with all their powers.

But~

One thing which every one of them failed to notice.

That the creation of Earth dragon, was the inferior one.

Having completely different emotions from those elements, which they used to create those humans.

And the reason was~

A vampire.

Who out of malice, seeing stronger creatures than her, manipulated the elements of Earth dragon's human by her magic, turning them into negative and evil ones, resulting into a human, which only had selfishness, greed, aggression, deception, malice, stubbornness, cruelty, indifference, intolerance and complacency.

The dragons, were unknown to this defective elements of the human, and now the earth dragon's was under the control of that human.

And just like this, thousand of years passed, but nothing went the same way it was supposed.

The society got divided into two parts, the stronger, and the weaker.

The vampires and the other creatures, such as witches and wizards, meglamordes, fairies and others became the slaves of dragons, because they were considered ominous. Because of the beauty of vampires and them being considered ominous because of certain incidents, they ended up as sex slaves. The wizards and witches ended up as servants and peasants, and just like this, all the weaker creatures ended up being slaves.

The other beings other than dragons, were considered inferior, as they were considered weak.

And it all happened, just because of that single defective human, who spread its negativity just like a disease among the other humans.

And the worst part is, the souls of the dragons, were under control of the those humans.

Three lakhs years later, in the reign of Ethesionia~

"Love?" called a deep voice from behind, making the blond hair woman turn her gaze who was standing in the garden of roses. A fond smile formed on the ethereal face of that beautiful woman, when her blue orbs reflected the image of her secret lover in them.

"You took too long to come today." She said, and the one with amber eyes smiled apologitically at her.

"Father was not dismissing me from throne hall, also samchon was testing my abilities once again."

"Your samchon is really something. Why do I feel like he is not happy at the information of you having the throne, tae." She said, wrapping her arms around the neck of her lover, who smiled warmly at her and placed his arms on her small waist.

"He loves me, hoseokie. He is happy for me having the throne, he do this because he is worried for me and the reign. Being a king is not a small thing, you know?"

"Whatever you say, but I will warn you again. I do not feel like he is that happy-" before hoseokie could complete her words, a pair of soft lips got placed over his, silencing him from saying further.

Taehyung moved his lips slowly with hoseokie, locking him with her, sharing his hot breath her. His hands placed on her smaller waist, pulling her closer to himself, so that he could feel his lover more closely.

After some moments, taehyung removed his lips to hoseokie, making a string of saliva in between of their now wet and glossy lips.

"Do not worry. I know him very well my love. He raised him, loved me like his own son. I know he only wants best for me, for my reign and for my people." taehyung whispered, and hoseokie just hummed in response.

"If you trust him this much, then I cannot say anything. I will just say, as your coronation is near, just take care of yourself and be careful. Because when you are about to take the throne, you create a lot enemies without you even knowing." Hoseokie explained, at which taehyung smiled warmly at her.

"You are the queen, and that is why you are so much concerned about me. I know you have much more experience than me, but trust me, I know samchon. He is never going to betray me or my appa." Taehyung said, making hoseokie hum in response.

"If your faith in his is this strong, then I cannot say anything." she said, smiling warmly at the great fire dragon, who just stared back into her eyes lovingly.

"So, how was your day?" Asked taehyung, now started to walk with his beautiful lover beside him, who softly hummed at his words.

"It was tiring. I have to go back to palace within a dragon growl(dragon step- one minute, dragon breath-one second, dragon growl- one hour)."

"You are working too much love. You should rest too."

"I cannot rest. There are lot of things I have to change in the enactment book, also the reign is not in very good condition. You very well know that what kind of person my appa was" hoseokie said, walking slowly with taehyung in that beautiful garden between the fragrance of those white flower.

"His rule over your reign was not that good. He only focused in increasing the strength of the military, and not your reign."

"The reason why we are not having much educated dragons in my reign. The reign is in great depression at this moment."

"I believe that soon it will be out of it."

"It will take time, or should I say years."

"Not once we will be married." These words by taehyung made hoseokie stop on her way, and turn her gaze in taehyung's direction, who was smiling warmly at her.

"Did you talked to your father?"

"Not yet, but soon, I am going to talk to him."

"And what if he denied because we are dragons of different elements? You very well know that an air dragon and fire dragon can never become one. You are supposed to marry magma dragon, which is as same element as yours."

"Then, I will leave the throne and marry you as Kim taehyung only, and not as a prince, or someone's son." These words by taehyung, made a smile appear on hoseokie's face.

"You will leave your throne for me? You very well know how powerful your throne is."

"I do not care if I will get to spend my life happily with you after leaving that throne and power. Being with you, is my real power."

"And what if, dragons killed you and me for being in love, as again, we belongs to completely different elements?"

"Not going to happen, as I am never letting this happen, hoseokie. I am going to protect you, and live my life with you. I will, and surely will, destroy that every single being who dare to come for you, and this is the promise by your lover." Taehyung said.

Hoseokie for a moment stared at him, then a beautiful smiled placed on her lips.

"I will leave my throne too, for you tae. It can sound childish, but I do not care about anyone besides you. I will give my throne and reign to jungkook, then leave everyone and everything with you."

"Why that water dragon?"

"He is the only one I trust besides you tae. I know, he can rule over my reign like me. I know he can bring happiness to my reign, and I can live with you without any worry."

"You know what? I will try my best that nothing of these will happen. After the upcoming war with Celestria, I will surely talk to appa about us."

"Celestria is a powerful country. Are you sure that it will be fine for you to go there as you are still young?" Hoseokie asked, because the dragon in front of her, is only eighteen, while she herself is fifteen. She is one of the youngest queen in entire dragon world, and the reason is non other than the sudden death of her father. Taehyung, is also not that old, he is also only eighteen, and soon going to hold the throne because of the decreasing health of his father. So, hoseokie is slightly worried for the elder. It is not like she does not know that how powerful her lover is, it is just, she worries a lot about everything.

"Love, you know very fell that how fierce my fire is. You know very well that how slyly my sword moves, and how smoothly it behead my opponent. You do not have to suspect my abilities, my soon to be wife." The last words by taehyung, made hoseokie's cheeks take a light shade of crimson. 

"J-just take care of yourself."

"I will, and when I will be back, I will come to your reign with my appa to ask for your hand, and to become my wife. And then-" hoseokie gasped when all of a sudden, taehyung picked her up in his arms, making her wrap her arms around the other's neck.

"Then I will embrace you, and we will be having our little dragons playing in our palace." He continued, making hoseokie giggle, and then taehyung placed his lips over her with his eyes closed, to kiss her, feel her close to himself.

.

.

.

The sweet voice of the anklets echoed in the chamber royal chamber, gaining the attention of the king, who was sitting on the huge couch, with his legs parted wide, and the royal attire untied from its front, making his muscular physique visible.

The woman slowly walked in front of the king, with his face covered by a red transparent veil, her eyes looking down, and her long hair moving with her every step.

She approached the mighty king, taking the jar the intoxicating liquid in her fragile hands.

The king's lips curved upward from one corner, as he raised his chalice, allowing the woman to pour the liquid in it.

After that, she placed the jar where it was before, and sat in front of the great water dragon, with her head hung low, waiting for him to give her the permission to begin her show.

"You can, start." The deep voice echoes in the vast silent chamber.

The woman nodded, standing up from her place, and covered her eyes with the transparent red cloth which was resting on her head.

Her feet started to move slowly, making the anklet's voice resonate in that royal chamber. She was humming a melody while moving her feet and hands in a rhythm, and then, she started to sing in her heavenly voice, making the water dragon close his eyes when her voice melted in his ears.

"In the hush of night, where shadows play,
Our love inscribed in an ancient lay.
Softly whispered, a melody of desire,
In the ink of passion, our souls conspire." She sang, and threw her veil away, now revealing her ethereal face. The transparent cloth which was covering her eyes fell too when she swirl her body, making the king's breath hitch when the beauty revealed herself.

"Caressing verses, like a gentle touch,
A symphony of senses, oh, so much.
Silken sheets of parchment entwine,
In the book of us, where passions align." She sang, walking around the king's couch in a sensual way, then touching the skin of his face with her small fingers, making the king growl at her sweet touch.

"Moonlit sonnets, a sensuous embrace,
Tracing curves with words, love's grace.
In every stanza, a yearning plea,
An ancient song of you and me."

She gasped, and her song got interrupted in mid, when the water dragon pulled her on his lap, making her sit on his thigh, then he wrapped his hand around of her petite waist.

"You are such a tease, vampire." He said in his husky tone. His voice sounding more deeper, making the vampire prostitute only smile at him.

"Then would not you, discipline me for being such a tease, king jungkook?" She said in her sweet tone, touching the king's jaw by her finger, looking into his red glowing eyes with her purple ones.

Jungkook growled, and stripped jimin in an instant, making her breast reveal in front of his lustful gaze.

Smashing his lips to her, he grabbed on one of her breast, making her moan in that kiss, when jungkook squeezed it and started to play with her nipple.

.

.

.

The next day

Jimin slowly opened her eyes, when she  felt the warmth of the early sun on her pale skin.

She yawned softly, then smiled when she saw her lover sleeping in peace beside her.

But soon, her smile hot replaced with sadness, when she remembered that she have to go back to the brothel as soon as possible, as she dragons must be waiting for her to see her and her performance.

She sighed, and decided to sat on her place, but gasped when jungkook wrapped his arm around of her waist, making her lay on his chest.

"Where do you think you are going, jimin?" Jungkook asked with his eyes still closed. His voice sounding deeper because of morning, making jimin's cheek take a shade of crimson. 

"To the brothel. I have, have other dragons to take care of."

"You are not going to that place ever again from now." Jungkook said, now opening his red orbs, making the vampire frown in confusion at him.

"And why?"

"Because from now, you are going to stay in palace as a royal prostitute of the great water dragon, and also the king." And jimin's eyes widen in shock, which made her sit on her place in an instant.

"N-no jungkook! You cannot do this! E-everyone will come to know about us a-and-"

"And what? What will they do?"

"They will kill you jungkook!" And tears brimmed in jimin eyes. She was still naked, so does jungkook, but it was nothing new for them as they have seen each other like this countless times.

"And who will dare to kill the king, huh?" Jungkook said, as he crawled towards jimin, who looked down at her legs, making her tears finally leave her eyes.

"Your father. You know very well, that he want you to be with frost dragon. He want you to marry her, and if you did not, and if he came to know about us, he will surely kill me first, but also never leave you alive as you have filled me with your seeds countless times till now." She said in almost a whisper, but jungkook just smiled at her.

"I am the king here, and does not matter if it is my father, he has to listen to me. Besides, soon, I am going to marry you, so I do not like that my soon to be wife, spend her time in that brothel." He said, lifting her face by holding onto her chin in between of his three fingers, then pressing his lips to her.

"But why do I feel like something ominous will happen if us being lovers got revealed?"  jimin said, and jungkook pulled her towards himself, making her sit on his thigh and give a small kiss on her lips.

"Nothing will happen. I promised you that I will have my babies only with you. I promised to make you my queen, and I will do it. And if someone dared to go against me and harm you, I will make sure to drown them into the deepest oceans." These words by the king, made jimin smile at him.

She hugged her lover, and giggled cutely snuggling into the neck of the water dragon, who also wrapped his arms around of her dainty waist.

"It means I will be happy?" She asked with a huge smile, making jungkook nod with a smile at her too.

"Yes. You will be the happiest person living in this world."

"And I will also be able to complete my dream of becoming a mother?" She asked once again, and jungkook once again nodded with a huge smile.

"Yes, the mother of my babies."

"And my flower will no longer be stitched again and again to make it feel pleasurable?" And these words, made the smile of the king disappear in an instant, but the vampire was still smiling, thinking about that she will no longer have to feel that pain of getting her flower stitched multiple times.

"No love. The only moment it will be stitched would be when you will give birth to our babies." And jimin could not be happier than this.

"And, I will never have to feel those burning coals and ashes on my flower for not listening to you, right?" Jungkook gulped, as he remembered that from what his lover went through in that brothel.

Because jimin told him, that only at the age of five, those heartless demons incised her flower, to make it big enough for the dragons to use her in their way.

Jimin told him that how they used to punish her in that brothel by placing burning coals, ashes and inserting hard rods in her flower when she was only ten, whenever she tried to resist the things which those dragons tried to do to her. They took advantage of her fast healing ability as a vampire, because of which she had to go through such horrible things countless times.

He knows that how her flower got stitched regularly to make her feel pleasurable for those dragons.

He knows that how she was starved for days and beaten to death when she resisted one of her regular client, as he was crossing the limit with her.

He knows every that single thing which they did to her from the age of five to eighteen, until he arrived in her life.

He knows all of this, because it was jimin herself who told him everything, but the strange thing was, she told him everything with the same beautiful smile on her face, which made jungkook understand that to what extent she has been broke by those demons, that she learnt to smile even when she is in extreme pain.

"Jungkook, you did not said anything. You will never do that, r-right? Because it h-hurts a l-lot. I p-promise that I will never resist y-"

"Shush, I got lost in my thoughts. I promise. I will never even raise my voice on you and let you feel the slightest pain. All your sufferings, are going to end now, and I promise that you will live like a queen and rule over my reign with me, and not only my reign, you will also rule over my heart, which you are already doing, as you are the already the queen of my heart." Jungkook mumbled, and kissed jimin on her cheek, making her smile widely, then cutely squeal and snuggle into jungkook's neck once again.

"Then, we will have lot of babies! We can have ten or twenty babies, and-"

"Calm down my highness. This is too much." Jungkook said chuckling, caressing her naked back and jimin just hummed in response with a pout.

"But I love babies."

"I know, you does. And I think, we should leave this decision on goddess Luna that with how many babies she wants us to bless with."

"If you say like this, then fine." Jimin said, with the same pout on her lips.

.

.

.

"Shhh! Shhhh!" The silent shush voice of someone gained the attention of the peasant, who was hiding behind of the bushes in the forest.

When his eyes fell on the owner of that voice, a beautiful smile formed on his lips making two depressions form on both of his cheeks.

"Princess?"

"Namjoonie" she said, and hugged him firmly by wrapping her arms around of his neck, making the poor peasant eyes widen.

"Princess, do not hug me like this. I will make you dirty because I have not washed myself after work."

"You have the audacity to say such useless thing in front of me huh?" The princess said, frowning at the other, who just looked down with some gloom in his dragon like eyes.

"I just, do not want to ruin these silk clothes of yours, princess."

"Oh, joonie, you do not have to worry about this. You worry about the things for which you should not worry." Seokjin said, slowly breaking the hug, then holding onto his hand, to start walking in the dense forest with her lover, with a beautiful smile decorating her enchanting face.

"Pr-"

"Call me this one more time and I will leave you and marry someone else."

"Jinnie, where are you taking me?" Namjoon asked, when he noticed that his lover is dragging him to somewhere, about which he does not have any clue.

"Just walk with me joonie. I promise that I am not going to kill you." Namjoon chuckled at her words, and shook his head a little, continuing to follow the other with the same smile on his face.

After walking for some moments, they both reached a place, which made a frown form on the alluring face of the male.

"What is this place?"  Namjoon said.

"You love to read books, right?" Jin asked in her sweet tone, at which namjoon nodded with the same frown on his face.

They both walked in the direction of the huge doors of that monument, then stopped, making a beam of light come from a red Ruby which was engraved on those doors, which got into the eye of the princess, and after that, the doors opened, and as soon as they did, namjoon's eyes widen in astonishment.

He gasped, as he slowly took his steps inside of that huge magical library, cannot believing his eyes that what he is seeing.

"These many books?!" He said, and Jin chuckled at the adorable behavior of his lover.

"This is, the magical library! And this, belongs to me, the fire dragon, the water dragon, and the air dragon. And from now, this library also going to belong to you." And this made namjoon widen his eyes even more, and turn his gaze in the direction of the beautiful princess.

"B-but, why?"

"Because I know how much you love reading. Your love for books is endless, which I have seen through my own eyes. And that is why, I decided to reveal this library to you today, because I know, besides you, no one can understand the worth of this hidden treasure." All of a sudden, namjoon hugged the princess, making her gasp a little, but then she smiled when she heard the male sobbing in her neck. And that is how, she knows that how much the other loves books.

"I am so fortunate to have you jinnie. I promise, I will become the most wisest person in this world, and will become worthy enough to be your husband, and worthy enough to become the king of your reign so that you father will have no complain from us." He whispered, and Jin smiled warmly at him, caressing his back gently by her delicate hands.

"You are worthy enough for me joonie. If I could, I would have married you at this very exact moment. I can also leave that palace for you if you want. All you have to say is, yes."

"No jinnie. No. You grew with all comfort and in between of countless servants. While me, I am nothing but a poor peasant, who do not even know if he will have any meal to fill his stomach. Jinnie, I cannot make you live such a life. I promise, I will soon become the wisest person. I will study about everything, and will win your father's heart." These words made Jin smile at him, and lean close to attach his plump lips to the other.

"There is a reason I fell for you, my love." Jin said, breaking the kiss, and staring into namjoon's eyes with her green ones with a beautiful smile on her face.

Jin, kim seokjin, is the princess of Atlantis. She is not a dragon, because, she is an angel.

Yes. Jin is an angel, who born when his dragon father married with an angel twenty five years ago.

His father, Dimitrios, love his one and only daughter from the bottom of his heart. He gave her everything, and wished only best for her.

Jin's mother, was an angel, so as soon as she gave birth to Jin, she left to heaven, which was her real home. She loved jin's father with her whole heart, but in the end, as she was an immortal angel, she could not stay on Earth for so long, but her daughter can, because despite being an angel, she is a mortal being.

Being an angel, Jin possess countless powers in her body. She can take out anyone's soul from their bodies, and send it to someone else bodies. She can see anyone's past or future. She can see anyone's death too, and the age they are going to die. She have the knowledge of using all the weapons in this world, which makes her one of the strongest woman exist in this world.

But.

But her one power, the power of manipulating and control anyone's mind according to her, which is known as the strongest ability a dragon or a being can have, will only come if she mates with water dragon.

And she is surely unknown to this.

"Joonie, now I have to go. But, keep this with you" Jin said, placing a key in namjoon's palm.

"This is this library's key. Whenever you want, you can come here, and read the books."

"But, do not you need this?" Namjoon asked, but Jin just smiled at him.

"I have no interest in reading books, neither my father. So I do not need this. You are the one who deserve to own this key. Understood? Keep this safe. I will come here again to meet you." She said, kissing namjoon on his lips, and without letting the other say anything, she disappeared from there with the help of her magic.

Namjoon kept standing there for some moments, then a beautiful smile formed on his face.

"I promise my love, I will become the wisest person in this world, and ask for your hand from your father." He said.

He started to walk around the library, getting mesmerized with the beauty of that place. There were countless books there, some were magical, some were normal, but namjoon want to read every single one of them.

With this thought, he took out a book, which says "the rule of law". He smiled, and sat on the ground with his legs folded.

.

.

.

"All the dragons of royal assembly, the queen, the grandeur of the royal throne, Queen Jung hoseokie is arriving in the throne hall. Let every heart bow in honour of our esteemed highness." The voice of trumpet echoed in the palace, when queen hoseokie stepped in the throne hall, followed by her servants walking behind her.

With her head high, the crown resting on her white hair, shoulders straight and emitting the dominating aura, the fifteen year old air dragon walked in the direction of her throne.

All the royals started to Chant her name, and stopped when she finally took her place on her throne.

She was in her half dragon form. Her hair were white, her wings were out. Her elegance could be seen on her face, and her alluring body, which could seduce any dragon, but at this moment, not a single dragon have enough courage to even look at her in any uncouth way.

The royal advisor, Jennie Kim, came in front of her, bowing in respect then standing straight.

.

.

.

The night came, and the day ended. Now hoseokie is in her chamber, wearing a beautiful night gown, which was hugging her body perfectly, making her perfect curves visible.

Today's day was tiring for her. She went out for the scrutiny of her reign. She found out that the study places, where the dragons studies, are not in very good condition. The ones who are teaching themselves does not have much knowledge, so what anyone can expect from the students. Then, comes to the law. The laws are not getting followed by the people of her reign, even her own soldiers are taking money in unlawful way from the poor farmers and people.

She has to do something and take a step against of these problems. She is now understanding that why strong element dragons are getting rich day by day, while weak element dragons are getting poor.

She sighed, sitting on her bed, staring into nothingness.

Next day

"All the dragons of royal assembly, the queen, the grandeur of the royal throne, Queen Jung hoseokie is arriving in the throne hall. Let every heart bow in honour of our esteemed highness." Hoseokie arrived in the throne hall with her most loving pet, black panther this time.

She sat on her throne, keeping her hand on the head of the black panther, crossing her slender legs, then staring at the dragons in front of her.

Jennie bowed in front of her, then raised her head, opening a royal scroll in front of her eyes.

"Your highness, yesterday night a huge fire broke in the west part of the reign, burning around eighty five huts and fifty shops. Around twenty six people died and fifty right got injured, out of which thirty are serious. The fire broke because of the blast in ammunition production place." She completed, and hoseokie nodded at her.

Then she turned her gaze towards the huge window of the throne hall, making a small smile form on her ethereal face. She pulled out her wings, and for some moments kept staring outside.

"I think, we should go on a round of the reign today."

.

.

.

After examining the situation and meeting the victims of the yesterday's fire, hoseokie decided for the immediate reconstruction of the huts, and the immediate treatment by best healers of the reign would be provided to the injured. The decision of providing a sum of money to all of the people who got heavy loss because of the fire, was also taken after a lot of discussion with the royals, and now, she is once again standing in the mid of a flower farm, but this time, her friend was also with him. 

"Jimin, I heard that jungkook finally decided to keep you in his palace. Are you happy now?" She asked, and jimin nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"I am more than happy! Finally I do not have to live in that place!" She said with enthusiasm, making hoseokie chuckle, and sit on ground in between those flower, hiding herself behind them because of their huge length.

"Sit down jiminie." She ordered, making jimin nod and sit with her, but keeping some distance in between of them, which made hoseokie frown and roll her eyes at her.

Jimin's eyes widen when hoseokie came close to her, and with beside her, almost glueing her body with her.

"I told you, you can never make me impure." She said. Jimin turned her gaze down, and a small pout formed on her lips.

"This is what you think, your highness. For world, for other dragons, I am one of the most impure being existing on Earth."

"You are not impure. A person can only become impure when their soul is dirty. And you, your soul is the purest I have seen in my life." She said, but jimin did not said anything, and started to look around her, at the beautiful flowers with gloomy gaze.

Hoseokie sighed, and the silence surrounded them for some moments. She was thinking about something deeply, with her gaze fixed to jimin's chest.

"Jiminie." She said, gaining jimin's attention, still not breaking her gaze from jimin's chest.

Jimin's eyes widen, and a shade of crimson took place on her cheeks, when hoseokie grabbed one of her breast, and gave it a light squeeze, making jimin forgot how to breath.

"Your breasts are so big. They are bigger than any other woman I have seen till now. How they are so big?" Hoseokie said, now placing her other hand on jimin's other breast too, squeezing both of them in her hands with a pout on her face.

"Mine are small." She continued with the same pout, making jimin giggle at her.

"You are still young, you are only fifteen, your highness. You still have to grow." Jimin said, but her eyes widen when hoseokie pulled down the cloth which was covering her breasts, leaving her half naked in front of her blue orbs.

"Woah." She said with wide eyes, and jimin immediately covered her chest by her hands, which got removed by hoseokie in an instant.

"They big and beautiful!"

"S-someone will come! Please hoseokie!"

"No one can come here. It is my garden. Without my permission, no one can step inside of it." She said, making jimin hum in response, and hoseokie slowly left her hands, but this time jimin did not covered her chest, and let the younger see what she want. It is not like that she has been not seen naked by almost every male dragon of all the major reigns.

"What are you thinking hoseokie?" Jiminie asked with a warm smile, seeing the amazement in the younger's face.

"I want my breasts as perfect as yours." She said with a pout, but frowned when she noticed a mark on one of her breast.

"What is this?" She asked, pointing at the mark, which made jimin's smile drop, but again, she smiled, which was not surely the genuine one.

"I got this when I got one of my most horrible punishment." She said, caressing the mark, making hoseokie stare at her face with concern in her eyes.

"I know I should not ask this, but what they did to you to leave such a permanent mark on your body even after you having the ability of self healing." She asked, and for some moments, jimin was silent.

She slowly covered her chest by the red cloth once again, with the same smile on her beautiful face.

"I was fifteen, when I accidentally slapped one of my client." She said, and hoseokie, decided to listen to her in silence.

"They dragged me to the punishment chamber in an instant. The chamber was filled with dirt and roaches. They pushed me to the ground. Two of them held on both of my arms, and two of them held on both of my legs, spreading them wide. One dragon tore my attire, leaving me naked, and then, the same man, walked towards of the fireplace, carried a burning coals with him, with a metal road which was having some sharp and pointy spikes on its surface." She said, and took a deep breath, but her smile never faded, instead a tear dropped from one of her eye.

"With the help of that metal rod, they pushed that hot burning coal into my flower" she said, and hoseokie's eyes widen.

"I screamed loudly when I felt that coal burning my sensitive place from inside. It reached my womb, and I could feel myself burning from inside. I was screaming in pain, I was crying and begging and apologizing again and again, but it was just the starting of my punishment." Jimin said, then a chuckle left her lips, when she remembered what they did next.

"Then, the metal rod on which there were sharp and pointy spikes, they heated that until it turned red, then-" she suddenly flinched, and squeezed her legs tightly, taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"You do not have to continue ji-"

"T-they pushed that rod in my flower too." She said in almost a whisper, making hoseokie widen her eyes in pure horror.

"The rod was hot, so so soo hot that I felt like dying for the first time. The spikes which were on the rod, they scratched me from inside. They kept thrusting it inside me, while I kept crying in pure agony. I kept screaming, I kept apologizing, but they never listened to me." Jimin said, as more tears left her beautiful purple orbs, but the smile, was still on her lips.

"They kept saying, which is better, this or the woods of those dragons? They kept asking, am I ready to take this inside me for my entire life, or I would prefer to take the woods of those dragons." She said.

"And I said, the woods of those dragons. What I could say besides of this? That was hurting like hell. I was feeling hell that day on this beautiful earth. I was feeling like, like, the pain, which any woman would never like to feel." She said, then chuckled.

"That day, I really wished for death. I was begging goddess Luna again and again to take me in her arms. With every thrust of that burning metal rod in my flower, I was begging to goddess Luna to change my weak spot from my navel to my flower, so that I would die in an instant. But, it was not possible. Death never came to me, because my weak spot was not my flower. Until I am attacked on my weak spot, I cannot die. That day, the only thing which I was left with, was to bear and have my punishment." Hoseokie was too stunned to even utter a single word. She cannot believe that someone can do such inhuman thing to some other living being. She cannot believe that from this hell, the prostitutes goes through in those brothels.

"After torturing me with that rod until it turned cold, until I started to feel numb, they stopped. But-" she said, and a heavy sigh left her lips, as she hugged her legs tightly, and placed her chin on her knees.

"But then, the covered that rod with salt, ginger oil, and red chilli powder, and once again, they pushed that rod in my already completely damaged flower. And this time, the scream which I let out from my mouth, I know it echoed in whole brothel." She said, and once again sighed.

"I kept screaming for whole night, as the punishment kept going for dragon steps(hours). With every thrust of that rod which was covered in salt and many other things, it felt like, a death. A complete death. They kept moving that rod in me, and I kept crying and begging to stop them." For some moments, she stopped, before continuing her words once again.

"They only stopped when the morning arrived, but when they stopped, they filled my flower with salt, and then, with a thin hot metal wire and needle, they stitched my flower completely. They closed it with salt inside of my injured flower, and then, the same rod which they were thrusting in my flower, they heated it until it turn red once again, and started to hit my body with that, and once again, I was just crying in extreme agony, and begging them to stop the punishment." She whispered, remembering the most horrible day of her entire life.

"They hit every part of my body, but the hit for which I always prayed, the hit on my navel, it never came. They beaten me until my skin burnt completely and stared to bleed. After that, when they were done, they poured salt on my whole body, making all the injuries on my body burn like hell, and then, they locked me in that chamber, all alone, in the complete darkness, where I could not even see my own hand." She said. Hoseokie hugged her in an instant, and herself started to sob in jimin's neck.

"Wherever I touched my body, it burnt like hell. I could feel myself in the pool of my own blood, which was flowing from my flower. I could feel the insects which were in that chamber crawling on my body, but I was not having enough strength in my body to even move. I was injured to great extent, so my healing ability got weak too, and I kept laying in that position, for whole weak, without a single drop of water." She said in almost a whisper, and hoseokie was caressing on her waist with care, listening to the women's words with pain in her own heart.

"When they opened the door, I was in my senses. I do not know how I did not fainted, but I was still crying. When the light came in that chamber, only then I noticed the amount of blood around me, and the worms crawling on my body, which made me scream in pure horror, and after that, finally I lost my consciousness." Again, she stopped for a moment, then a chuckle left her lips.

"When I opened my eyes, I was completely healed. Not a single injury was on my body. My flower was no longer stitched with those metal wires. Then, I came to know, that I was unconscious for one whole month. Juha, my vampire friend, who also lives in that brothel, told me that I was treated by best healers, and my healing ability got increased by them by their magic. But when they were removing the wire stitches from my flower, they had to cut the whole skin around of my flower, because the wires got stuck with my skin because they were hot when my flower got stitched by them. But, I got healed completely, and my flower too, like nothing ever happened." She completed, breaking the hug slowly, and pulling down the cloth a little, to reveal that mark on her breast to hoseokie.

"I think, it never got healed, because this time, I got injury in my heart." She said, staring at the mark, with gloom in her eyes and smile on her lips.

"Next day, I was once again dragged to the work, and this time, I was forced to take forty dragons, in that single day. Normally, I take twenty to thirty dragons to pleasure them, but this time I had to take forty, and I did that without any complain, because, I was scared of that punishment, but more than that punishment, I was scared of something else." For a moment, she stopped, then a soft sigh left her plump lips.

"I got scared of all those intimacy. Because, whenever some dragon comes to me, they only think about themselves. They do intercourse with vampires, does not matter how young the vampire is, in the most roughest way they can. They only aim to please themselves. And after that punishment, a huge fear of having intimacy got situated in my heart. Whenever some dragon did that to me, the carelessness with my body, the way they used my body, all of those made me remember that punishment. And you know what? That punishment, which I got, was one of the most lenient punishment which a vampire prostitute ever got." She said with a chuckle, making hoseokie widen her eyes in disbelief.

"W-what do you mean?"

"The vampires get tortured and punished for days. I was fortunate that it was only for one night." She explained with a smile, making hoseokie's heart drop.

"So, I became scared of intimacy. Every client was a nightmare for me, and I was sure, that I was going to take my this fear with me to my next life too, until-" she said, and a huge smile formed on her lips, finally the genuine one.

"When I was seventeen, jungkook came." She said, happiness was manifesting in her voice.

"I was scared when I saw jungkook as one of my client. I was scared because I knew that water dragon is one of the strongest dragon, also the main elemental dragon, and I thought that he will be much more heartless with me during intimacy. But I was wrong." She said, and cutely hid her face behind of her palms, still smiling like a little child.

"He embraced me with full of care. For the first time, I felt pleasure and not pain. I was feeling pleasure instead of fear running in my body. He embraced me softly. He asked me if he is hurting me. He asked me if I am fine if he touch me at some places. No one ever did that to me before. For the first time, I was feeling happy, and most importantly, I was, feeling, loved, and feeling like a living being, and not someone which is lifeless." She said, then removed her face from her palms, once again turning her gaze to the younger.

"And you know what, when he left, I came to know that, from now, I do not have to be intimate with any other dragon, as water dragon chose me as his personal slave. I was happy you know!? After that day, I only had to perform for dragons, but the one with whom I had to get intimate with, was jungkook. And one thing which I loved about him the most was, he always praised me. He always praised me and respected me. He always worshipped me, and it made me feel so so soo special." Hoseokie was smiling seeing jimin telling all of these things with such a beautiful smile on her face, but she frowned, when she noticed jimin's smile slowly dropping.

"But then, realization hit me. It was when, I realized that I fell in love, which means I broke the rule of the brothel. Also, I realized, that my this happiness only lasts until jungkook decides to marry someone, after that, I will have to go back to the same life, where I have to take those dragons, multiple times in single day." She said, hut once again, she smiled, and chuckled cutely.

"But I was wrong hoseokie! Jungkook confessed his love for me within few months. He promised to marry me, and now, you know what? Jungkook has requested me to stay in his palace!!" She squealed in happiness, which also made hoseokie smile at her.

"Jungkook hyung is such a kind dragon. I am sure that, from now, your life is only filled with happiness." Hoseokie said, and jimin just smiled widely at her.

"You know what? He also promised me that we will have a lot of babies! I will finally able to become a mother ahaahhahahaha!" She squealed in pure happiness, giggling to herself, making hoseokie laugh too at her childishness.

"He will also make you your queen, jiminie, not only the mother of his children. You can also rule over his reign with him."

"I do not know anything about royal things, so I do not think like I can rule."

"Do not worry jiminie, I will teach you." Hoseokie said, making jimin smile widely at her once again.

"Are you saying the truth?! You will?!"

"Why not, my pure jiminie." She said, pinching the cute and small nose of the elder, who giggled at her cutely once again.

.

.

.

Finally, jimin left the place when jungkook sent a sylph, calling for her at their secret place, about which hoseokie do not have any clue.

Hoseokie was now roaming alone in the garden, thinking about the things which jimin told him today. She promised herself, that she will punish all those dragons in the same way they tortured jimin that day.

She sighed, and kept walking under the soft glow of the sun, between those white flowers. Her honey skin was glowing under the light of the sun, her blond hair looking like gold, adding more beauty to the ethereal features of her face.

She is wearing a white attire, and a flower crown was resting on her head. She was looking like that beautiful creation of goddess luna, for whom anyone would take their life, or someone else's life, just to claim her as theirs.

But sadly, this beauty, this beautiful creation of goddess Luna, is already claimed by the prince of Shambhala, who is non other than the fire dragon, the Kim taehyung.

A gasp left hoseokie lips, when all of a sudden she got lifted in air by someone in their arms. She was ready to punch on the person's face, but stopped when she saw the one who dared to do such thing.

"You startled me." She said, and taehyung chuckled, kissing her on her heart shaped perfect lips.

"I apologize, but you were looking lost, and I wanted to take you somewhere today."

"Where?"

"You will know." Saying this, taehyung changed his form to his dragon form, placed hoseokie on his back, and started to fly in the huge sky, taking hoseokie somewhere with himself.

.

.

Soon, they reached a place, which was hidden in the mid of dense forest.

Hoseokie got down from taehyung's back, and started to look around, confused when she saw a pond of warm water, and a hut close to it, with some magical flowers blooming around of that pond. The pond is covered with huge rocks, making it difficult for anyone to find this place.

"Tae, why you brought me here? What is this place?" She asked, and taehyung changed his form from dragon to human once again, then took his steps towards hoseokie, placing his hands on her dainty waist.

"I found this place few days ago, and decided to make it our secret meeting place. I also built a hut for us here, did you liked this?" He asked, making hoseokie smile warmly at him, then stare around the place once again.

"This place is beautiful and calming, away from the crowd of reign. I loved it, but how the water of this pond is warm?" She asked, confusion manifesting in her tone.

"Because of them." Taehyung said, kneeling down on his one knee, pointing at the flower which is growing close to that pond.

"These flowers grown in some particular places, where they find the perfect environment. These flowers helps in warming the water, but they lose their magic once they are plucked. So dragons cannot use them to warm water in winter, and also they cannot be used in cooking because they are slightly toxic, and can cause memory lose in living creatures." He explained, and hoseokie nodded in understanding now.

Once again, she gasped, when taehyung pulled her into the pond suddenly, making her attire wet with himself.

"What are you doing? How will I go back to my reign like this!?" Hoseokie scolded, but taehyung pulled her close to his larger and muscular body, looking into her eyes with his ember ones, staring into them with intoxicating gaze.

"I have your attire prepared in the hut, hoseokie." He whispered, leaning down close to her revealed neck, snuggling on her soft skin, inhaling the pure scent of gardenia of hers.

Hoseokie closed her eyes, and let out a soft breath, feeling taehyung's nose caressing and tickling her neck gently, his breath fanning against of her warm skin, his soft hair caressing her, his lips dancing over of her unmarked and clean honey skin.

"What do you want tae?" Finally, she asked, hugging tae by holding on the fistful of his hair in her one hand, while her other hand got placed on his muscular back.

"You, and only you. Hoseokie, give me the permission today, to make you mine, and claim you as mine. Please?" He asked, now licking hoseokie's skin of her neck, making her moan softly, and frown slightly.

She thought for a moment. She knows, that she will be risking herself if she gave permission to taehyung. She knew that she can get killed, and taehyung will get tortured to death, if other dragons came to know that two dragons from different elements mated, and that too of the strongest elements.

"You have my permission, tae. Claim me, please." She whispered in her honey sweet tone.

.

.

.

Okay sooooo. Hope you liked this chapter. I divided this chapter in two parts because of the length. I will upload the next part in February, becoz it will take time to complete. Target is 70+ stars on this chapter and I will try to upload on the 1st Feb, or I will upload on 18th Feb🌚🌚🌚.

Also, do a lot of comments cubies. I like to talk to u and read ur comments a lot😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️💚💚💚💚💚...

Prepare yourself for next chapter, and keep every detail in ur mind😘😘😘.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

79.5K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55.9K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
7.8K 132 15
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝕀𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕋! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ 𝙽𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶�...