Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é
𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱
𝟗: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟗: 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟏: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭

18K 1.1K 34
By Author_ruhii

Target votes: 200

"No way! That's way too old-fashioned," I exclaimed, shaking my head as Shaurya tossed another suit aside. After a moment, He looked at me, holding up a pink shirt. "What's wrong with this one?" he asked innocently. I couldn't help but blurt out, "Aaliya doesn't like pink" he made an 'O' face.

I texted Aaliya to meet me at 4pm and it's already 3:18 and I haven't even started getting ready, and guess why? Because our dear Shaurya has to impress Aaliya on his first glance, and he pleased me to help him.

I've also discovered that Shaurya really has a very bad fashion sense. Atleast Arhaan has a good fashion sense. Well.. everything looks good on him.

"This?" He asked, holding another bright green colour shirt. It really hurts my eye to look at this colour. I really need to hurry. "Shaurya, I'm coming with a shirt for you" I said walking out of his room.

I entered Arhaan's, sorry, my room and opened his cupboard slowly. I started looking for clothes "When he wears, they all look good but I can't find a single good piece right now" I blurted after not finding a single good piece.

"Is that so?" A warm air flushed on my neck. I tilted my head a bit to my left to see him leaning to my level and looking inside the wardrobe as if he's joining me, his one hand in the top of the door. I gulped. "Get away" I said firmly, but the words only came out of my mouth as if I'm on my last breath.

A smirk formed on his lips. "That's quite unfair, you always ask me to get away, you should also ask me sometimes to come close.." he said earning another gasp from me. I quickly walked away from him. "Actually I should get away myself" I blurted.

"Don't tell me you were sneaking into my clothes to smell my scent" he exclaimed setting his hair in the mirror. The weirdest thing is I don't find it a bad idea, because his scent is not bad either. Is this the time? Should I ask? Should I ask the perfume's name? No.

"I'm here to get a shirt for Shourya" I informed him. "So that asshole just got my clothes in the world?" Well, I was the one to decide.

"I thought that you'd have good shirts, but I was wrong" I said before turning to the door. "Wait" I smirked, and hid it soon. "What?" I asked not turning to him. "Take this, it'll be good on him" he threw a shirt on me. I held it and looked at it. It's a black coloured plain shirt with a white rose at the corner. "Thank you" I said turning and smiling at Arhaan.

I tossed it to Shaurya. "Wear it quickly" before running back to my room. I need to get ready soon. I quickly slid down a suit and did a light makeup.

"Are you also going?" I asked Arhaan. He's sitting on the sofa doing his whatever in laptop. I'm in doubt, wether he should go or not. I think he shouldn't go. "Who's going with you?" He asked. "Reyansh and Shaurya" I answered. Neil informed me that he has a date today and can't come with us.

"I'm also going" he said looking up at me from the screen. "But I'm going to meet Aaliya" I informed him. "I know" he replied. "You shouldn't go" I told him. "You're the one she's mad at, why shouldn't I go?" It's just a waste of time to argue with him. "Fine"

I shouldn't sit beside Arhaan or show Aaliya that we are getting close.

As if we really are.

Arhaan sat on the driving seat and I sat on the back seat. "Now, what's this?" He asked. "What?" I asked back. "Sit here" he said pointing at the seat beside him. "What's wrong if i seat here?" I asked. "Everything. Now, come" he ordered.

Should I?

No. Aaliya won't like it.

"Akshara, I said come" he said again. If he says again, I'll go there. "Akshara come, or I'll make you seat here just like I did before." My hand stopped at the door handle after listening his last line.

He got out and opened my door. Without wasting any time, he leaned near me. With a gentle yet firm grasp, he carried me in bridal style and walked to the front seat. He gently placed me on the front seat and did my seatbelt.

He started the car Reyansh and Shaurya are coming in another car. "Do you think taking them there is a bad idea?" I asked, as I am in doubt. "You'll know it yourself" he just said it.

I revised the speech that I have created. "Do you think Aaliya will forgive me?" I asked after a long silence. "It depends on your bond with her" well, he's right. "Then she'll forgive me" I mumbled.

He stopped the car as we arrived at the cafe. I got out of the car. I was about to go inside but saw Aaliya standing near her car. I ran to her, hugging hard. She took a second but, she did hug me back before breaking the hug.

I looked behind her to see Sidharth, Aaliya's older brother. "Sidharth, your also here" I said smiling at him. I tried to hug him to but he stopped me by his hands. "Sorry" I said lightly stepping back.

"Aaliya, can we talk?" I asked. She nodded. "Let's get inside" I said holding her hand and dragging her inside. I glanced towards Arhaan, he's still in the car and looking at us. Shaurya and the others haven't arrived yet. I guess it's not a good time for Shaurya to meet her.

I'll message them the time I get a chance that I don't think it's a right time. "I'm also coming" Sidharth said. "Okay" I said.

"So, are you gonna start now?" Sidharth said as our orders got served. I nodded. "I did it because of those letters" I said looking at Aaliya. "Ohh please Akshara, just tell the truth." She's still not believing me.

"I'm not lying, Aaliya" I said putting my hand on her hand. "just listen to me" I said. I explained everything. "And When I go--" I stopped by the sound of a notification in my phone. I checked it.

Unknown: Wrong choice.

I gasped. I'm sure it's the letter writer. I looked everywhere, there are many people,r any of them can be him. So he finally got my number. But I'm not going to do the same mistake again by getting scared. "Look" I said showing them the message.

"Do you think we will belive it?" Sidharth asked. He was always caring for me the same way as he was for Aaliya. Hearing him talk to me this rudely hurts alot.

"Aaliya, do you really think I'll hurt you?" I asked calmly. She didn't said anything. "Please belive me." I pleaded. "But even if it is real, then why would someone do this?" She asked. "I don't know" I answered. I recieved another notification and I checked it.

Unknown: Because I wanted to.

I looked everywhere, there's atleast much distance between the tables that no-one will hear us. Then how can he? "What happened?" Sidharth asked. I showed him the text. "I swear, I'm being recieving letters from the first time we recieved it the day before your marriage" I told her.

"Your marriage, not my" she said, I can feel her sadness in her voice. "Aaliya, whatever I did was for you. Arhaan and I will even get divorced in 6 months, so don't worry" the moment I said it. She shook her head. "No,I don't want you to get divorced. Whatever happened is happened, and now that I know that you didn't did it intentionally. So I want you to give your marriage a chance" she said.

Is it possible that she has came over him in just 2 days? No chance. But she's still saying it for me. My phone buzzed again and i checked it.

Unknown : Get out, now.

I looked at it for a second and then rushed outside. "Akshara, where are you going?" Aaliya shouted. "I'll be back in minutes" will I be? It doesn't matter, but I can't miss this chance.

I glanced at Arhaan, he's standing beside his car,talking on a call. My phone buzzed again.

Unknown: If you're done staring at your husband, then take a right.

I looked around and noticed a cctv camera on the top of the cafe's front door, is there a chance that he's looking at me from that?

I turned to my left and walked forward. This area is completely deserted and suddenly, I started regretting my decision of coming here alone. I could ask Aaliya to come with me. My phone buzzed again.

Unknown : Stop.

I stopped and looked my left,right, forward, backward then again left and then again right. There's no one. My phone buzzed again.

Unknown : Close your eyes and count to 3.

What the hell is this? But before that, i need to do something else. I quickly typed in my phone. "Now it'll look good" I mumbled smirking. Another message.

Fucker : Do it quickly if you don't want to waste his time.

Now it really looks good. But who's 'his' ? Anyway, I closed my eye and started counting. I know it should be scary but it's not my fault if I'm not feeling scared.

"1..." I started. "2..." I counted. "And......." I dragged it. I opened my one eye. "And...I won't say it" I said flipping my hair. What the fuck is count to 3? Coward. I recieved another message.

Fucker : You have wasted a lot of my time. So, what I was going to do slowly, I'll do it quick now.

Why can't I understand this? Does he mean introducing himself? No. Suddenly, I heard a crisp crackle from behind as someone stepped on a dry leaf. I turned to see the same man who was in the office.

This time, I also remembered where I saw him first, I've saw him in the wedding! It was him! It was him who gave me those letters.

A weird,scary and phcychotic smile on his face with dark circles below his weird eyes.

He forwarded his hand to me, a letter on it. So he still have to use the letters too? I took it and was about to open it. "No, you can't open it now" he said grabbing my hand. "Your hand, away" I looked dead in his eyes. He's nowhere near to scary. He's like a thin wood, I even doubt if he has eaten in last 2-3 days.

"What if I don't?" He said taking a step forward. I jerked his hand away and took a step backward, not scared by him, but scared by what's in his hand. A knife.

He can't even afford a gun?

He smirked, taking a step back. He waved his hand at me before turning around and started walking away. How dare him bid me goodbye and then walk away? I can't let him go this time.

I ran to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him back. Even though this man looks so weak, he still is strong. "Leave me" he said pulling himself away from me.

"Agar chorna hi hota to pakarti kyun?" I exclaimed with gritted teeth. I was just about to call for someone when he looked at me. "Please" he sounded emotional for a second and my grip on his arm loosened.

Suddenly, his hand came flying in the air landing on my right cheek. My head jerked to the side.

I lifted my head to look up at him. He's concerned, not concerned for me, but for himself after looking in my eyes. I touched my cheek and checked my hand, there's blood. I looked back at his hand.

He's wearing 5 fucking rings in each finger.

I looked back at him and kicked him straight on the chest, hard enough to cause him falling on the ground on his back. His knife fell on the ground beside him. I walked to it and grabbed the knife before turning to him and squatting down.

Once, some guys tried to bully me on the way home from school, and that was the time when papa taught me some fighting skills himself.

"Now, talk." I ordered putting the knife on his throat. He gulped, and looked in my eyes for mercy. Am I really looking that scary?

"Why are you doing this?" I asked again after recieving no response. He lifted his head lightly and checked left and right, then again lied down. "I was ordered to." he answered, and without wasting any time, "who?" I asked.

"First, remove this from my throat" he said looking at the knife with terrified eyes. First, my mood was already spoiled to know that he's not the man behind those letters and secondly he's showing me tantrums.

"Like this?" I said slightly touching his throat with the knife. How can he do such things and still become scared cat when the knife is at his throat?

"Are you saying or--" he didn't even let me complete. "I'll, I'll tell you" he panicked. He lifted his head a bit and then checked left and right again. I also looked around, there is no one.

He lied down again. "I was ordered by Mr---" I heard a loud gun shot and crimson red splashed over my face. He took in a sharp breath before his eyes blew open.

I looked at my left, from where the sound came and saw Someone, no! Someone's hand waving at me before vanishing away in that small alley.

I shimmered turning back to him, blood is leaking rapidly from his head. I gently held his wrist, hoping to feel a pulse, but there was nothing. His hand felt cold and lifeless. His dead eyes staring at me, telling me that I'm the reason of his death. I looked at the letter beside him on the ground grabbed it.

I lightly touched my cheek and checked my hand, It creeps me more to know that it is someone else's blood and couldn't help myself, tears started making its way through my eyes.

Suddenly, someone put a cloth on my face. I tried to remove the hand but the grip was too firm. My head started feeling dizzy and my vision blurred. I saw 4 men in black uniform and mask before going into a deep sleep.

________________________🌟_______

The next chapter is going to be Aaliya's POV and will be uploaded in 3 days.

Till then, please help me complete my target votes and keep sharing, commenting and follow me.

Thank you💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
10.7K 486 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
1.7M 72.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
2.7M 157K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...