Eternal Passion | 18+

By desi_kudi

His obsessive, possessive, lusty love for her and Her innocent lusty love for him. Two love birds who are dee... More

🔞them
chp 1
chp 2
chp 3
chp 4
chp 5
IMPORTANT NOTICE
chp 6
chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
chp 11
chp 12
chp 13
chp 14
chp 15

Aesthetics

24.8K 202 2
By desi_kudi

Viransh Raghuvanshi
Age: 29  years

Viransh Raghuvanshi is a charismatic and powerful figure known for his dual role as a shrewd businessman and a formidable Mafia leader. Holding sway over 23 villages, he commands influence and authority in both legitimate and illicit realms, he hails from royal family of politicians who ruled over the state, A cold hearted, dominant & possessive for his love.

Anvi Chauhan
Age: 22 years

A law student, Innocent and sunshine girl despite the sorrows of her life. In Last year of her Law college, lives in pg near her college in city ,her father is orthodox & was abusive to her mom(dead). Loves her boyfriend alot, can go to any heights for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 33.6K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
25.1K 182 43
🔥⚠️21+Running from their mafia roots, she thought he was an artist and he thought she was a poet. When Amber and Mac share an art room and become...
904K 16.8K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...