๐”พ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

Por idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... Mรกs

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 52 (tired)

901 39 11
Por idontlikethisthing

—-
Ugh double Y/n chapter
——

—Y/n POV—

Do you remember when I said I had pregnancy down pact with Ariana? Well turns out I didn't in fact it got a lot worse.

From the clinginess to her being extra horny and getting mad every five fucking seconds over every little transgression god I was tired. And I know this is my punishment ariana stressed me out enough when she wasn't pregnant and yet I was the one to not wear a condom.

And we all know the pill isn't one hundred percent and Ariana's slowly growing belly was proof of that.

We had finished Ariana was now two months pregnant going on three. Her belly was still small but there was a noticeable indentation over where her uterus was.

I adored watching Ariana check out her belly every morning. Having me measure her stomach and write down the size so we could track just how big she's been getting as the weeks pass by.

She seemed so happy to be a mother she's even bought children's books and started reading to our baby as if they can even understand what we're saying.

"Hey baby how do I look do I look good please say I look good I feel like crying," Ariana spoke fast
Making me laugh

She was dressed in her gray princess dress that she had planned out for her to wear at the Grammys with a ponytail and everything. And she was gorgeous. "You look divine honey."

Ariana oohed a big smile on her face. "Ohh that's new I like that. Divine." I stand up from the chair and hug Ariana from
Behind resting my head on her shoulder slowly we swayed together.

"You ready to perform for the world again." Ariana grinned. "As long as you are there I'll be ready for anything." I kissed her cheek hard and left a wet mess on her cheek. "God I can taste the foundation." I grabbed a napkin and wiped Ariana's face and then started wiping my tongue.

Sigh such a perfect morning how could it go wrong?

It all started when we walked the red carpet Ariana had gone up to take pictures as all celebrities did on the red carpet. And to my surprise, I was stopped by a few fans who wanted my autograph.

I didn't know if it was because I'd been dicking down Ariana it probably was but I didn't hesitate to give them my autograph. And I don't think Ariana liked that because she grabbed me away saying it was time for us to head inside.

I could practically see the anger behind that innocent smile but since we were in public Ariana held it in. But the minute we were alone Ariana's smile dropped and she glared at me.

"Look like someone is enjoying the attention," Ariana said sarcastically. "It was just autographs nothing more than that." Ariana rolled her eyes. "Don't forget you gonna be a mother soon." Ariana spat out at me and walked away well tried

The dress was so big and poofy that it made it difficult for Ariana to walk in. That's where my job came in.

"Need some help." Ariana slowly looked back at me she had the face of a child who was told they were wrong and knows they were wrong. "Of course my love."

The second thing that went wrong tonight was me finding out I was seated next to Billie Eilish. Now even though I was famous I had not gotten used to the fact that hanging out with celebrities was the norm.

So it was no surprise the way I reacted to seeing her if only I had sat next to Beyoncé but god knows they would've had to call security on me.

Julius was gonna have to put me on a watch list. Gonna need a restraining order to keep me away.

So when Ariana went up to perform she saw how buddy buddy me and Billie was and she well did not like that. I could see her staring daggers at me.

I bet the crowd thought she was holding her hand out at me lovingly while in reality, she was probably trying to grab my neck and choke me off.

But if I'm being honest I was focused on Ariana in that sex lingerie. I hated that others got to see what only I deserved to see. I wonder if she picked this outfit on purpose to get me upset.

It was working not only did I have a boner I also had the urge to fuck Ariana till she couldn't walk.

So when she finished her performance I practically ran towards backstage to her dressing room where she was changing.

"Ariana Grande my love. My dove." Ariana looked at me from the corner of her eye she was mad. "My divine bovine secretion." I went to hug Ariana but in the end, my face collided with her hand violently

Aka she slapped me. "You think I'm gonna forgive you just because you say all those sweet words." Ariana raised her hand to hit me again but I caught it. "Have you lost your damn mind, Ariana?"

I felt my anger starting to boil up. And here I thought I'd never have to deal with Ariana hitting me. "Hitting me are you serious right now." Ariana tried pulling her hand away but I kept a tight grip on her wrist.

Ariana started tearing up. "I'm sorry okay I was just jealous. I'm sorry!" Ariana started sobbing making me feel bad. Thankfully now one was around because if anyone walked in on us they would think I was abusing her.

Even though I'm the victim here.

I let go of her arm and Ariana fell to her knees holding her wrist in her arms. I felt like shit I know what Ariana was like and I still let my temper get the best of me.

I went to leave when Ariana grabbed onto my legs. "Please don't leave baby I need you." I stopped in my tracks and I looked down at Ariana. She was in her underwear and I felt bad leaving her like this.

"Come on Ariana we need to get you dressed." Ariana let go of my legs and nodded her head she then reached her arms into the air and started doing that grabbing thing that little kids do when they want to be lifted up. "Up up."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now but I knew it would be easier if I gave in.

I lifted Ariana and she clung to me. "Can I wear the pretty green dress?" Ariana talked like a child. I hope her being pregnant wasn't turning her into a little I'm not built to be a caregiver. Though I'm becoming a mother anyway.

"Yes, Ari you can wear the green dress." I kissed Ariana's head and put her down on the sofa. "Can you put on your pretty green suit so we can be matching?" I sighed I wasn't in the mood to change plus I liked the grey suit more than the green one.

"Ari I don't know." Ariana pouted she looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Okay Ari I'll put on the outfit" Ariana smiled and jumped onto me "Thank you thank you. I'll love you forever."

I hoped that was the obvious seeing as how she was with child and we were about to get married in like a month.

"I hope that love doesn't include me getting hit every time you upset." Ariana pouted "I'm sorry I don't mean to act like this. But me being pregnant isn't helping."

Sigh, I don't know if I'd rather horny Ariana or sad Ariana. Either way, my soul is getting drained from my body. "It's fine just try and keep the violence low," Ariana smirked something was on her dirty mind.

"Well, there is one way to keep the violence always low." I groaned. "Ariana I'm getting you a dildo replica of my dick I can't keep having sex with you every day."

"Really!" Ariana sounded excited. "Think of it as a late Christmas gift." Ariana squealed. "Now I'll have two of my favorite dicks. Maybe you can put on a strap-on and do some double penetration." I put my finger on Ariana's mouth shushing her.

"Let's get your clothes on then we can talk."

——
Wrote this in class at my church school
——

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

27.6K 1.2K 25
Sequel to Please come back. Second book but please bare with me. Feel free to leave any comments. Appreciate the love. Its been two years since y/n...
217K 5.7K 54
Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she falls for one ? Y/n is a dancer and is re...
438K 10.9K 43
"Alright, jeez mom." "So you kiss your mom like you kiss me?" โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข This is the story of Ariana Grande and the worst friend zone ever. // started...
33K 902 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...