Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ: ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ง๐œรฉ
๐Ÿ’: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“: ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ”: ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•: ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ–: ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฑ
๐Ÿ—: ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐Š๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ: ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘: ๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’: ๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”: ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•: ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–: ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐, ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—: ๐‡๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ: ๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘: ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’: ๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“: ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

18.5K 1.1K 45
By Author_ruhii

Target vote : 200 votes

Arhaan's POV

After waking up, I glanced ahead and saw Akshara, sitting in my chair with one leg crossed over the other, busy on her phone. Who would've guessed by looking at her sweet face how mischievous she can be? Absolutely no one! As I sat up, she looked up at me.

The type of warm smile she gave me, I was forced to look behind me to check if she's really smiling at me. "Don't you have another meeting?" She asked me.

I checked the time. "Ohh yes, it's just in 5 minutes" she stood up in excitement. There's really Something big going on in her small brain. I raised a brow at her. "There's nothing wrong, I was smiling b--because I saw something funny in my phone." She said.

But I didn't asked her if there's something wrong. There's something absolutely wrong. I looked around, nothing is wrong. Did she break the flower Vase? No, I don't even have one. I checked my watch again. I'm getting late, I should go. I got up and fixed my tie. "Byy" she said sweetly.

There's absolutely something wrong

I walked out of the door. As I walked down the way to conference room, everyone's eyes stayed on me. It's not a new thing. But all the previous times, it was fear, but this time, it is like their trying to stop themselves from laughing.

Akshara was also smiling.

My foots stopped on its place. I took out my phone and was about to open camera but "Mr. Singhaniya" someone shouted from behind, I turned to see my business partner, Mr. Kapoor. He's a man in his early 50's who's white hairs shine more brighter than the sun but still, it's just been 3 months of his 7th marriage. If he is here, then his daughter might also be here.

I should run.

"Mr. Kapoor" I said shaking hands with him. "Congratulations for you're marri--" he stopped looking at my collar. "Ohh, so you're marriage life is going very good" he chuckled very hard. Is he an astronomer? Even if he is, he is completely wrong.

"But.." he motioned me to come closer. I slowly leaned closure to him. "Announcing this to the entire office is not a good idea" he muttered in my ear before laughing hard again. "Sorry Mr Kapoor, but what are you talking about?" I said hesitantly. "Acting innocent?" He said again tapping my back.

That's it, he's not gonna tell me anything else other than laughing like a pshycho unstoppable. I stopped a man who was passing by, holding his hands. He looked up at me with frightened reaction.

Am I that hard on them?

"S-sir?" He asked. "What is it?" I asked him pointing at my collar. He looked there and his eyes blew open in surprise. "A l-lipstic mark"

"Akshara" I hissed before running back to her. I entered my office to see her leaning against my desk wrapping her arms. "You didn't liked it?" She asked.

I walked to her. "When did you do this?" I asked her pointing at the lipstick mark on my collar. "Maybe, when you were sleeping" she said running a hand over her hair.

"What about when I am awake?" I asked stepping closure to her. She panicked, taking a step backward. "Look, I was just taking reveng--" she was cut by a familiar voice.

I turned to see Navya running to me. As always she hugged me very hard, and as always I got uncomfortable and took a step away.

I looked at Akshara, she's already staring at me. Before I could introduce them to each other, Navya already raised her hand forward to Akshara. "I'm Navya kapoor, Arhaan's friend" she said. Akshara shook hands with her. "I'm Akshara" she gave a fake smile, and it was intentionally fake.

Navya turned to me. "You didn't invited me to your wedd--" she stopped. "What's that?" She asked pointing at my collar. What should I say now?. "The same thing you said there" she whispered.

"It got here accide--" she cut me in the middle. "Idiot, I told you not to forget wiping all." Akshara exclaimed before taking a tissue from the desc and coming to me. She started running the tissue all over the caller, except where the mark is. Suddenly, her hands touched my neck earning a gasp from me.

It was intentional

"Ohh,I was here to congratulate you both" Navya said nervously.

Thank you" Akshara thanked her stepping away from me. "Byy, I'll see you later Arhaan" she said before going back. As the door shut, Akshara turned back to me, flipping her soft hairs in the air.

"Now, she won't hug you. It didn't looked like you enjoyed it by the way." She said walking away from me. "But where are you running?" I said holding her hand from the back.

"M--me? I haven't gotten a c-complete look at y-your company yet." I can notice her nervousness by her trembling voice. "Do you think you can go away that easily?" I asked, turning to her. She took a step backwards as I left her hand.

"What do you mean" she asked. I took a step towards her. "Y-you can say that from there too" she said stepping back. "But what if I have to 'do'?" I said taking another step and trapping her between the wall and me.

"Get away" she hissed. "You liked kissing me when I was asleep, I can assure you, I'm thousands, no, millions time better when I'm awake" I said tucking a hair strand behind her ear. They seem to annoy her alot. I leaned nearer to her, her warm breaths brushing over my face.

"Tell me, do you want to try?" I asked looking in her dark brown eyes. Her eyes lit with surprise. I can feel her nervousness by her clutching hands.

Her face is all red and it looks more amazing when I am the reason for it. "Bird!" She said pointing behind me. I turned behind before thinking. She pushed me hard, making me take 3 steps backwards. She ran to another side.

"You aren't that lucky yet, Mr Singhaniya" she exclaimed smiling at me after sitting on my chair. The way she challenges me with that mischievous smile of hers drives me crazy. I'm trying my best to maintain distance from her but my all efforts are going in vein.

A knock on the door catched my attention. "Come in" Mr. Sharma entered. Even though his white hairs display his age of 70, his spirit of working never changes. He's been my secretary since I started this company. "Sir, Mr. Mehrotra wants to meet you" he said. I turned to Akshara to see her standing up and running to us. "Send him in, quickly" she ordered.

After a moment, her father came in. She hugged him the moment he entered the office. Suddenly I heard some sobs. I saw her face full with tears the moment she broke the hug.

"Beta, are you okay?" He asked. She nodded. "Is everything right their?" He asked again and she nodded. After a moment his eyes landed on me.

I kept looking at him as he did the same. Then my eyes landed on Akshara. She signed me to touch his feet. Do I really have to? She glared at me. I walked forward and touched his feet.

"Be happy, beta" he said putting a hand over my head before I stood up. "What's that?" He asked looking at the mark on my collar, And...And I won. "Ask Akshara, Uncle" We both turned to her.

Now it's called, Revenge.

"Tell him, Akshara" I said innocently. She looked everywhere but in her father's eyes. "Papa wo..I fell from up there" she said pointing at the desk. "On him, so it's how--" she stopped hearing his father sudden chuckle. She's too bad at making excuses.

"I thought that Arhaan's mother was lying. But there's really everything good between you two" He held Akshara's face in his hand. "I'll handle everything, you just be happy" Akshara smiled at him.

They talked for hours, I left them alone and focused on my work. I wonder if she tild him about the letter writer. "Oy" she shouted after her father went back. I hummed. "When are we going back?" She asked. I checked the time, it's already 10 pm. I closed my files and stood up. "Let's go".

As we reached the parking lot, I threw the car key to Akshara. I was getting late in the morning that's why I didn't let her drive. "I'm not in mood to drive anymore" she said throwing the key back to me. "Jaisi aapki iccha" I said sitting on the driver seat and started driving.

"Akshara" I said lightly. "Hmm?" She hummed leaning on the window looking outside. "You were wrong" I said. "In what?" She asked glancing at me. "I really like the way you take revenge, because the one who enjoyed was me." I said chuckling at last line.

"Ohh, so Mr. Singhaniya knows how to laugh?" She asked making me surprised. Even I didn't knew about it. "Do I look handsome when I laugh?" I asked glancing at her. "Not at all, you look very cute" she said surprising me more. No-one ever called me cute.

"Did you told him about those letters?" I asked her. "No" she replied. All the times she has tried to make excuses, she has came up with the most weirdest ones. "Then? What did you told him?" I asked. She smiled at me mischieviously. That really scares me.

"I won't tell you" she answered. What does she even tells me? Something striked to my mind. "Why didn't you told me about those letters last night?" I asked.
She looked down at her clutching hands. "I thought that you were the letter writer.." she said shocking me.

"You reall--" she cut me in the middle. "I thought that because you said that you wanted to break the marriage" she said looking up at me. "You really think that I could do that accident and hurted Aaliya?" I asked in disbelief.

"Thought, I don't think, I thought, and it was also because if your history" she mumbled lightly the last line, but enough for me to hear. It wasn't really her fault. I've killed 2 persons. Wether directly or indirectly. How can I expect someone to believe me?

"But I know you didn't killed hi--" I interrupted her, "I killed him" She glanced at me one time before looking out if the car again. Maybe wondering whom she got stuck with.

After some minutes, she slowly started sleeping. I noticed her shrinking on the seat. I stopped the car and took of my coat, covering Akshara. Her face is glowing in the moonlight, highlighting her all the perfect features. How can she carry the boldness and this cuteness together?

By the time we reached home. She even started snoring. It's not the loud and scary like Mr. Singhaniya used to, or maybe he still makes it.

It reminded me of the nights when he used to sing stories for me to sleep but he was the one who ended up sleeping before me.

I was always the one to turn off all the lights and cover him well with blankets, and then hold him tightly before sleeping. I remember, That time, he didn't had the fever of business. He cared about my hapiness,sadness and everything. Now I even doubt if it even affects him wether I'm alive or dead.

I looked back at Akshara and then got out of the car and walked to her side. "You are the one who is lucky" I muttered carrying her in my arms in bridal style.

"Look, I told you they might be having fun" Neil shouted the moment I entered the door. "I'm sure they didn't went to office but part--". "Shh" I whispered taking her to my room.

I went in the room, laid her on the bed, covering her with the blanket. I was about to go but she held my coat's corner. "Turn off the lights, idiot" she mumbled leaving my coat. I turned the lights off "Good boy" she muttered turning to another side.

"Did you asked her?" Reyansh asked the moment I walked to them. I nodded. "He even came or sent someone to give another letter." I informed him giving him the note. "You haven't told her everything?" He asked. "Nothing, apart from Vidyut" I told him.

I don't want Akshara to get involved in these. "You guys just need to wait, he will send more letters himself" Shaurya said. Well, he's right. "But what if he forgets to?" Neil said. Everyone ignored him.

The day when I fainted, I was putting the medicine the doctor gave me in the drawer beside my bed, I saw a note in it. It didn't took me long to realise it is written by the same person who wrote those letters years ago.

We tried everything we could do to find him. When we were finally about to go to police, we received another letter warning us not to go to police. We accepted it and didn't went to police. But we did make a bigger mistake by not believing his another threat and losing one more person.

And that's the reason I'm concerned for Akshara.

______________________________💜_

Next chapter will be uploaded the day after tomorrow.

If the target votes are completed, I'll post the next chapter Tomorrow.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
632K 29.1K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
181K 14.9K 30
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...