๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ; ๐น๏ฟฝ...

By Cold_introvert

๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น; ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† 8๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚... More

๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘น ๐‘จ ๐‘ช ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘บ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
๐– ๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฌ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
๐–ฌ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35
๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19

5K 147 13
By Cold_introvert

Rodolphus sit down on the couch, Rabastan sat on a chair drinking alcohol while Tom lean against a wall looking at them.

"What are you two planning to do?" Tom look at his two friends, he know that they are mad, angry. He knew that they will kill someone.

"Oh nothing, just killing that little Weasley." Rabastan smirk gripping on his glass. "Which one?"  Tom asked.

"All of them." Rabastan clench his teeth.

"Leave the twins, they are Ambrosia's friends and they know nothing about what their parents did." Rodolphus reminded his brother. He did not mind killing all of them but he did not want Ambrosia sad.

Both want to kill Ron Weasley,
how dare he think he could have their Ambrosia? Did he really think that she would be slave to him? Just thinking about Ambrosia with that dumb ginger made their blood boil.

"I need to kill someone." Rabastan sip his alcohol and take another glass of it.
"I need to torture someone." Says Rodolohus.

"Ssss i pity thosse Weaselsssss, good luck." Hiss the basilik who slide away from them making it's way toward the young cousins.

"Waitssss for me sss." Lynx hiss following Nagini to go toward their mistresses, leaving a poor white snake behind.

"You bratssss!" The white snake nake Asura hiss also following behind. Tom cough accidentally listening to the snakes.

He quickly turn his attention back on the spychopaths devils. "We should focus on finding out about where could Dumbledore have hide James Potter since we know that the Black siblings are in Akzaban."

Rodolphus sigh. "You are right, I will go at Akzaban with a group of Death Eaters." Tom nod and look at Rabastan. "I already have something else searching for our father in law."
Rabastan smirk.

"Alright then." Rodolophus get up and look at Rabastan. "Take care of Ambrosia for the time being." He nod wazching his elder brother leaving.

"Narcissa will come here tomorrow, Will Lucius come too?" Rabastan ask.
"No he won't." Tom says coldly. "When will you kill him?" Rabastan smirk look at his friend. "Soon."

"Are you two finished?" Both look at the source of the voice and saw Diana standing with Nagini around her. "Yes. I will go." Rabastan get up and walk toward the garden seing his kitten sitting against the tree.

"Kitten." He says softly gaining the girl's attention. "Yes?" She tilt her head and feel herself being pull. Rabastan pull her while he sit against the tree, he put her on his lap making her face facing his. His hands on her waists.
"What are you doing?" She ask confuse. "Things." He says bluntly loking at her neck. He want to bite it hard till it's bleed, Red look fucking georgeous on her.

He wrap his hand around her throat bringing her lips near his as he whisper.
"You are fucking mine and no amount of love potion will change that." He state firmly before kissing her passionately. He put his left hand on her thigh squeezing it. She found herself kissing him back fiercely.

They keep kissing fiercely fighting for dominance. Neither of them want to back down, their desire burning brighter than before. Their tongues tangled in a heat battle, both keep trying to take control of the kiss. Ambrosia put her hands in his messy hair, while Rabastan's grip on her thigh tightened.

Finally they broke away from their kiss, Rabastan's eyes filled with amusement and desire while Ambrosia's eyes were filled with determination.

"Do you give up Kitten?" Rabastan spoke with a smirk on his lips.

"Keep dreaming, Mon serpent." Ambrosia replied breathlessly. Her eyes sparkle with determinatuon challenging him to beat her.

Rabastan chuckle as he gently caress her cheeks like she is a fragile doll. For him and his brother she is. Their doll, their world, their soul. She became the most important and precious thing to them. He-no they want to spoil her with everything they had, to give her everything she desire. She became their their greatest reward and weakness. The most surpising thing is that they don't care, they only want her and her only.

He bring his hand on her hair griping her it tight but not enough to hurt to her. He pull her in another passionate kiss, she gasp being off guard at the sudden kiss. Rabastan take advantage of it and take control of the kiss. "So fucking sweet." He groan gently biting her lower lips gaining a moan from her.

She moan into his mouth as he slide his tongue against hers, surprised by the intrusion of his tongue. He kissed her harden making her lips swollen.

After a while he finally let go of her lips so she could catch her breath. Her lips a bright pink colour swollen from the intensity of the kisses.

He start kissing her on her neck ducking on her sweet spot. "R-rabastan." She moaned as he sucked harder.

He stop and look at the hickeys he made on her neck. He smirk at his master pieces. He look at her face flushing red, her eyes filled with desire as she pant slowly. "I want to make love to you right here and right now." She look at him and kiss him again this time she take control of the kiss tugging her hand of his hair moaning. She stop suddenly making him groan.

"Sss mistressss pleaseee thisss iss an animals public place." She quickly hide her face in his neck and as shameless as Rabastan is, he glance at the black snake and sigh. "Fucking snake, why din't you go bother your master?" "master Rodolphussss saysss to look after mistresss." He groan not understand a things the snake is saying. Ambrosia let out a small giggle in reponse Rabastan queezed her thigh again, making her squirm.

Lynx slide away leaving the two alone.
"W-we just get caught by a snake?" She blush embarassedly. "Hm." His grip on her hair tightened making her look at him. "You are fucking mine, me and Rodolphus will never share you with another man. I will make sure to slice Weasley's throat for even think of having you." She shivered at his dark tone.

"Let's make this clear kitten. I will kill anyone that dare touching you whenever it in the future or the past, I will kill them." She slowly nod noticibg the possessiveness in his eyes and she slowly put her face on his chest.  "L-let's stay like this for a while." She murmured.

Both stayed in eachother's arms relaxing themselves. There was one thing that Ambrosia was sure about. Uf Rabastan would go as far as to kill anyone who touches her then Rodolphus might be worse and a jealous Rabastan was quiet cute.

A small spicy chapter for you readers!
Hope you like it!

How will a jealous Rodolphus act?

Will he be worser than Rabastan?

What about our sassy friends the snackes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 469 24
โ€ข๐Ÿ‘# ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’โ€ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
76.2K 2.9K 11
( ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ) แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…...
1.9M 65.1K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
91.4K 3.5K 45
๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.... ๐™‡๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡. ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–...