Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é
𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱
𝟗: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟗: 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟏: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

19.4K 1.3K 42
By Author_ruhii

Target vote : 100 votes.

Akshara's POV

Becoming a hero in front of his friends? I'll treat him a lesson, and he'll remember it. "Who does he think he is?" I said pulling my hairs in frustration.

"Your husband" he said entering the room. "Unwanted, add that" I said rudely. "But you were the one to come and sit beside me in the mandap" he said standing infront of me. Forced. "Not by my own will" I muttered.

"Akshara" he said lightly. "Hmm?" I replied. "Don't think that I believed your made up story. I'm just expecting you to tell me the reason by yourself"
He said surprising me.

"I did no--" he stopped me by putting a finger on my mouth. "Don't lie. Just take however much time you want to tell me. We have 6 months. But don't lie, got it?" He said. But I was busy looking at his perfectly sculpted face.

"Letters" I said without even processing. His eyes looked up at me with shock. "I recieved letters that if Aaliya marries you, he will kill her" he held me by my arms tightly. "And?" He asked inpatiently. "And..and said that I will have to marry you if I want to save Aaliya"

I think he realised his tight grip on my hand by my sudden wince and left me. "Tell me everything"

I told him everything from the first letter to the last letter that I found here. The weird thing is he felt surprised, but not in a manner that he was unaware of those letters.

"If you recieve any letters again, inform me" I nodded. He was about to go back out. "Arhaan" I said lightly. He stopped. "You didn't killed him." I really don't think before saying, shit.

"How can you say that?" He asked not turning around. My eyes lightened, I was scared that he'd faint again. "Don't know, but I know you won't" he gave a soft chuckle. "Even I don't know the answer, how pity" he said before walking out. Dropping another bucket of confusions on my head. How can he not know whether he killed or not?

I'll need to get all the information about it from somewhere. "Akshara" Arhaan's mother shouted. I went to her.

"Haa maa" I said. I felt another level of happiness calling her maa. Arhaan raised his one eyebrow at me and I gave him a victory smile.

"Decide, it's your call. Wether you want Arhaan to go to his office with you or he stays home with you" she said. "Maa, whatever she says..I'm going to my office" Arhaan said.

"Can't I stay home and he will go to office?" I asked. "No, you both will stay together, it's your first day. Now decide yourself I have some work" she said before going.

Why don't I take benifit of this moment? I walked close to Arhaan. Close, very close. "Please, if you want to go to office" I whispered in his ear standing on my toe.

He held me and pulled in front of his eyes. "If I please you now...then you'd have to beg later." He said in a husky voice rising the hairs on the back of my neck.

Why do I always think of bad situations?

"Quickly" I said stepping back from him. "Let's go" he said walking outside. "Maa-" he quickly stopped me by putting a hand on my mouth. "Fine, please. Now let's go" he said holding my hand and pulling me with him.

He sat on the driver seat. "I won't sit here" I said pointing at the seat beside him. "So? Do you wan to  sit on my lap?" How come he sound so bad and good together?l "I don't believe your driving, let me drive" I said leaning to his mirror. "Sit" he said pointing at the seat beside him. "I won't" I crossed my hands.

He got out of the car. "Akshara I'm getting late, sit in the car, now!" He almost yelled at me. "Then let me drive" I protested. It's been a long since I drove. What will go wrong if he let's me drive?

"Akshara, I'm warning you last time" he said coming close to me. Does he think I'll get scared? "First, let me dri--Aah" I shouted as he lifted me in his arms by my waist. "Arhaan put me down" I yelled as he opened the car door and sat me on the seat.

"I told yo--" he put a finger on my mouth. "Chup" he said doing my seatbelt and then sitting beside me. He started driving.

"Wish you get late and get scolded by your boss" I muttered as he looked forward. "I am the boss, baby" He said turning to me. "I'm not your baby, don't call me that" I told him.

"Then? What should I call you?" He asked. "Oo hello? I have a name, Akshara Mehrotra" I told him. "It's Akshara Arhaan Singhaniya" he corrected me. "Whatever" I mumbled.

He stopped the car and got out. After a moment, he opened the door for me and I stepped out.

I looked up at the building. The towering glass walls are shining in the sunlight. The company logo is displayed at the front. It is clear that this is one of the biggest companies in the world just by looking at the exterior.

"Let's go" he said offering a hand to me. "Look, you're doing this for publicity." I said pointing at his offering hand. He looked up in my eyes. "I don't give a damn to publicity. What I care about is you. They should know who you are" he said holding my hand and walking forward.

"And who am I?" I asked,trying to make up with his speed. "My wife." he said tightening the grip of his hands on me. "Just for 6 months" I muttered. "Chup".

We entered the office and all the eyes came on me. I have experience of these things but I'm feeling nervous today.

We entered his office. It's as luxurious as the exterior. The view of outside is amazing. "You can seat and wait here, I'm going for my meeting" he said. "Go" I said sitting at his chair. He looked at me for a second and was about to go. "Say it" I said firmly.

"Don't do something stupid" he said. "Don't worry, I'm not like you" I said scrolling on my phone. He went out.

After he went out, Someone knocked on the door. "come in" A man of same age as Arhaan entered with loads of files in his hands. He sat all the files on the desc and then turned to me.

I raised my brows at him. Just now I realised that I have seen him somewhere. But where? "Do you know everything about Arhaan sir?" He asked with a smile. "Your business?" I asked. "No, I was just curious if you married him by knowing the fact that he killed Mr. Vidyut Sharma?" I smiled at him. "Are you done?"

What the hell does he want?

He nodded and walked out. I checked the files he brought. After some files, there was an envelope. I checked the name. 'Your Well-wisher' adrenaline rushed in my veins. I don't want to open it. I kept that aside. But that'd be a bigger mistake. I took that back in my hand, my hands shaking with fear, and opened it.

__________________________________

Namaste,
Mrs. Singhaniya.

Hope you didn't forgot me because of your new marriage life.

Even if you did, don't worry. In some days, I'll be the only one in you're mind. If you try to find me. So dare not to.

And by the way,
I got to know you've told your dear husband about me? I liked your honesty, but make sure he's not hiding something from you. Maybe... something big?

❇️

__________________________________

I noticed a pink flower at the end of the note. Is it in all the letters?
I'll check the letter I kept in drawer once I go home.

But the man who came, he'd know about the letter writer. I stood from my chair and ran to the door. Only to run into Arhaan. "Thoda dhire bhi chal liya Karen" he said holding me and looking at me. "Arhaan, that man- I-i mean, someone came to give those files to you and this letter was in them" I said giving him the letter.

"We need to find him" I told him hurrying. "But who was he? Do you know?" He asked. "No..but you can check it in camera" I said pointing at his camera. He looked at me with disappointment. "It's not working" he said running a hand in his hair.

He thought for a minute and then "Come with me" he said holding my hand and dragging me out.
"Gather all the employees in the auditorium, Now!" He ordered to a man who was just about to come in, probably his secratary.

He dragged me to the auditorium, where all the employees were already waiting for him. "How come they came so fast?" I muttered looking at the public. "Fear" he mumbled.

"Is he there?" He asked me. I looked at the crew. God! How can I find one person in these thousands of people? "Is everyone here?" He shouted flinching me. "Mr. Sharma?" He asked. "Yes sir?" His secretary came forward. "Make sure everyone is here or I'll sign your resignation letter myself"

I looked up at him. His looking quite sexy giving those orders.

Focus

"I've made sure 3 times sir, there's no one left" he said. I looked at all the people. "He's not here." I said breaking my last hope of finding the letter writer.

"Then let's go back to my office" he said holding my hand and dragging me with him again. "You know what Mr. Singhaniya?" I said. "What?" He said. "You should ask for permission before holding someone's hand" I informed him.

"But you're not someone" he said entering the office. "Then? Am I somethi--" he pinned me to the wall. "Akshara please" he requested. I looked at his eyes. The only thing I can see in them is...concern.

"Wha--" he stopped me by putting a hand on my mouth. "Do you even get the fact that he even dared to come in my office and threat you? Is there any guarantee he won't do anything when you're alone?" He yelled at me. I didn't thought that far.

"You know him from before, don't you?" I asked him. He seems more aware of those letters than me. Not to mention the letter also mentioned that he is hiding something from me.

He didn't said anything. "I told you every fucking thing, but you? You are still being mysterious" I said yelled back at him. He remained silent. "Arhaan! I'm asking you something" I shouted.

"Yes, I know those letters from before." He said stepping back from me. "When..Vidyut died, There was a letter in his pocket." he said. "What was written in it?" I asked.

"I saw everything." It means that if we will be able to catch him, we'll also find out who killed him. He haven't even told me what happened that day, but it is scaring me to ask him, what if he faints again? I'll get this information from someone else.

He sat on the sofa rubbing his forehead.

But why did that letter writer didn't wanted to let Aaliya marry Arhaan? And if so, but why me?

I think I was lost in these thoughts for half an hour when I noticed that Arhaan is asleep. He looks cute the way he is curling up. But wait.. isn't that because he's cold? I looked around for something to cover him, but there's nothing. I looked at myself, but I'm wearing a saree.

Ohh, fuck. I can turn off the AC.
I turned it off. I looked at him, sleeping so peacefully. But then, something striked to my mind.

"You won't quite like the way i take revenge, Mr. Singhaniya"

"I'll wait"

"It's time, hubby darling."

__________________________________

Next chapter will be uploaded on Tuesday and till then, please help me complete the target votes.

Thank you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.3K 44
He's the kind of person that normal folks wouldn't dare to disrespect or even meet eyes with. What unfolds when a small mistake brings a certain some...
48.2K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
84.7K 4.4K 74
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...