[HI3] Protocol Stigmata

By Yamizhou

In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These ext... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Troublesome
Chapter 3 - Calm Before The Storm (1)
Chapter 4 - Calm Before The Storm (2)
Chapter 5 - Herrscher of Blade
Chapter 6 - The Truth is...
Chapter 7 - Welcome Back
Chapter 8 - S-Rank Valkyrie
Chapter 9 - Going Out With Bronya
Chapter 10 - Tsurugi's Trial
Chapter 11 - Maid In Action
Chapter 12 - Preparing For The Worse
Chapter 13 - Duel
Chapter 14 - Lesson Learned
Chapter 15 - Exam Day
Chapter 16 - The Perfect Duo (1)
Chapter 17 - The Perfect Duo (2)
Chapter 18 - Last Fight
Chapter 19 - A New Mission
Chapter 20 - The Girl in a Wheelchair
Chapter 21 - The Chase
Chapter 22 - The Chase (2)
Chapter 23 - End of the line (1)
Chapter 24 - End of the Line (2)
Chapter 25 - Swords and Ashes
Chapter 26 - My Strongest Desire
Chapter 27 - Sudden Commotion
Chapter 28 - A Unique Love Letter
Chapter 29 - The Strongest Valkyrie
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected Situation
Chapter 31 - A Bronya Date
Chapter 32 - Key of Corruption (1)
Chapter 33 - Key of Corruption (2)
Chapter 34 - Walking Towards Tragedy
Chapter 35 - A Small Improvement
Chapter 36 - The 12th Herrscher
Chapter 37 - Full Potential
Chapter 38 - Gamble
Chapter 38.5 - Resemblance
Chapter 39 - The End of Corruption
Chapter 40 - Another Recovery Day
Chapter 41 - Beach Chapter is here!
Chapter 42 - Good Times Never Last
Chapter 43 - The Start of Lovey-dovey
Chapter 44 - It's just a Cafe
Chapter 45 - The Desire For Love
The End (April 1st 2024)
Chapter 46 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (1)
Chapter 47 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (2)
Chapter 48 - Extra Lesson (1)
Chapter 49 - Extra Lesson (2)
Chapter 50 - Before the Storm
Chapter 51 - Caged Butterfly
Chapter 52 - Against the Storm (1)
Chapter 53 - Against the Storm (2)
Chapter 54 - A Plan Without B
Chapter 55 - Infiltration
Chapter 56 - Rest (Himeko Murata's POV)
Chapter 57 - A Clash of Paths
Chapter 58 - Different Paths
Chapter 59 - Almost There
Chapter 60 - Moving Forward
Chapter 61 - The Herrscher of the Void
Chapter 62 - Dancing with Death
Chapter 63 - Class Reunion
Chapter 64 - Last Goodbye
Chapter 65 - Final Advice
Chapter 66 - Reality
Chapter 67 - Another Mei
Chapter 68 - Battle Between Swords
Chapter 69 - Train to Death
Chapter 70 - The Mentor and Apprentice
Chapter 71 - Last Dance
Where Lies The Journey (Common Route End)
Q&A and Recommendations Chapter
Chapter Announcement!!
Chapter Announcement!!!

Chapter 2 - Sudden Shift

2.1K 72 14
By Yamizhou

"Get out of there, Shin!!" Kiana's frantic shout echoed in my ear.

"The Bronya has spotted the two idiots," a voice from my communicator earpiece deadpanned. "Fire."

Just as the Honkai beast moved closer to me, it suddenly had a gaping hole in its head and staggered before collapsing.

"Bronya!" Kiana exclaimed, relief evident in her voice.

"The Bronya will be on her way to Mei-senpai. Please proceed with caution, you two idiots," the voice advised.

Kiana and I exchanged glances, both slightly annoyed by the repeated use of the term "idiots."

"You don't have to repeat that! We're on our way to the Selene!" Kiana retorted.

"Hello? Ahh, I finally got through!" Himeko's voice chimed in through the earpiece.

"Himeko!"

"You two are seriously so reckless, especially you, Kiana," Himeko scolded.

"S-Sorry," Kiana replied sheepishly.

"More importantly, I hacked through the battle drone, so I will be controlling it toward the Selene.

"Thank you, Himeko-sensei," I expressed my gratitude through the earpiece.

"No worries~ Now, get going."

"Yes!" Kiana and I replied in unison as the battle drone drew closer, and with a synchronized leap, we landed on top of the Selene, moving forward with our mission.

"Hm? It's Mei-senpai," I noticed, watching as Mei gracefully sliced through the zombies one by one.

"Mei-senpai!" Kiana's enthusiasm was palpable as she rushed toward Mei, embracing her from behind. "Mei-senpai~~"

"K-Kiana-chan? And... Shin-kun?" Mei appeared pleasantly surprised.

"Hello," I greeted her with a nod.

"It seems it's just us here. Where's Bronya-chan?" Mei inquired.

"She's probably inside already."

"The Bronya is scanning the area... Please be cautious of traps. Enemies have a tendency to emerge at crucial moments like these. Bronya will neutralize the defense system," Bronya's voice came through the earpiece.

"We'll go with you," I responded.

"Get here," Bronya instructed.

"Roger."

Kiana, Mei, and I exchanged determined looks, nodding in unison. Together, we carefully navigated past the traps and made our way inside, Though it was not easy.

As we reached the aft of the ship, two sudden Templar-class Houkai beasts materialized before us. However, to our surprise, the two creatures fused together, transforming into a new, unfamiliar type of threat.

"What is that thing..." I murmured, a sense of unease settling over me.

Kiana, Mei, and I gathered ourselves, and Mei, the voice of reason, urged, "Kiana, Shin, focus... We'll use a team strategy and avoid attacking recklessly."

"Yes, Mei-senpai!" Kiana and I responded in unison.

We positioned ourselves strategically as I moved to the left side of the Houkai beast, Kiana to the right, and Mei took a battle stance in the middle.

"Let's do this!" Mei signaled, and I engaged first, drawing the creature's attention to me.

The Houkai beast charged in my direction, and I leaped, slashing at it and dodging its retaliatory strikes. Meanwhile, Kiana circled around us, shooting at the creature.

Mei, however, attempted to close in and strike, but her attack was futile. Instead, the Houkai beast turned its attention to her.

"Mei-senpai! Watch out!" rushing to defend her. But my efforts were in vain as the creature knocked me back with force. "Argh!"

"Shin!" Kiana's eyes widened, and she immediately charged toward the Houkai beast.

Then, Kiana initiated a powerful transformation, activating the Houkai energy reactor and entering Burst Mode.

"Neko Charm!" Kiana called out, her attacks augmented by a massive mecha-like cat that appeared. Each of her strikes was amplified by the colossal cat, creating a spectacular display of power.

When Kiana executed an uppercut, a giant cat paw manifested on the ground, emulating her motion.

"Kiana-chan! Above!" Mei shouted a warning.

Kiana promptly looked upward and leaped back, narrowly avoiding an impending threat from the Houkai beast.

"This guy is tough... But I'm tougher!" Kiana shouted as she launched a flurry of attacks at the formidable Houkai beast. Each of her blows was met with resilience as the creature blocked and retaliated.

But then, a catastrophic moment occurred when Kiana abruptly halted her attacks. "Hey! Kiana! What's wrong!" I shouted, painfully getting to my feet and gritting my teeth.

"I-I can't move my legs!" Kiana stammered, her voice laced with panic.

"Huh!?" My concern surged, but it was too late. The Houkai beast seized the opportunity and lunged at Kiana. However, Mei, in a swift and selfless move, intercepted the attack and blocked it.

"Hnnnrgh, it's way too strong!" Kiana ground her teeth in frustration.

"I can't fall here..." Mei murmured, determination evident in her voice. "I must save... Kiana-chan!"

Suddenly, the situation took a startling turn.

SYSTEM: Warning 3rd Herrscher Activity Detected.
SYSTEM: Restriction Protocol Activated.

Mei's transformation was nothing short of astonishing. Her body emitted a radiant red glow, and her countenance shifted into a determined and somewhat chilling smile as she gazed up at the Houkai beast. In an instant, she launched a ferocious slash, rending the creature to pieces.

"Go to hell, scum!" Mei's voice resonated with an eerie intensity.

As if drawn by the spectacle, more Houkai beasts began to materialize, encircling Mei.

"Oh? I see there are more scum around here. Let me clean this up." Mei's figure blurred, and with incredible speed and precision, she systematically slashed through each Houkai beast that dared to approach her.

One by one, they met their demise, unable to withstand Mei's newfound strength and determination.

Amazing... She's amazingly good.

The battle ended with the scattered pieces of the Houkai beasts surrounding us. Mei, having dispatched the threats, moved back to Kiana and knelt down, placing her head in Kiana's lap. She then turned her attention to me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, reassured by her presence and her concern.

"Good..."

"Mei-senpa-" I started, but she interrupted me. "Shin, take care of the rest."

Just then, the door to the aft of the ship opened, and Bronya appeared, noticing us. She rushed to Mei and Kiana, and as Mei's strength waned, she caught her.

"Shin, help Bronya. I will call Himeko-sensei."

I nodded in agreement, and I joined Bronya in guarding Mei and Kiana. My gaze lingered on Mei, a profound sense of admiration and gratitude welling up within me for her remarkable strength and unwavering protection during the battle.

What was that just now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.6K 20
The people from Honkai Impact are suddenly teleported to a theatre where they will watch their world as they follow the life of a transmigrator who h...
10.6K 242 16
Y/n L/n is the captain of the Valkyries. But after an accident and falling into the Sea of Quanta, he meets someone at the base of the Imaginary Tre...
3.8K 209 7
From one world to another, Kiryu Madoka, Commandant of the Gray Raven squad and one of Babylonia's best suddenly found himself falling into another w...
182K 3.7K 34
Noah was a student in St Freya. He was assigned a task with two other people. These two people were his friends/Family, their names are Mei and Carol...