𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)

1K 38 28
By idontlikethisthing

——-
Y'all wanna work as my proofreaders I can't pay you but you get early access to chapters as well as upcoming books like Greedy and Ridiculous Love.

It's a long one so buckle up
——-

—Ariana POV—

I sat in the bathroom on the floor I felt as if I was having an out-of-body experience and my eyes were losing focus on what I was looking at.

Double lines huh? I looked up at the roof I felt my heartbeat increasing and my chest tightening. I didn't need this right now I was supposed to be performing for my fans tonight and yet I was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"Ari you all good in there." hearing Y/n's voice I pitched the test somewhere and wiped my tears. Y/n peaked her head in and then rushed to my side. "Hey babe you good."

Seeing her adorable face I smiled. I couldn't let her know the truth god it would break her. "Yeah I'm fine just got hit with a terrible cramp." Y/n pouted and then smothered me in kisses. "Aww baby."

"Don't worry I'm fine it's gone now." Y/n lifted me and spun me around. She looked at me with so much love and compassion I felt as if my heart was gonna explode from so much of it.

But in the corner of my eye, it fell on the pink and white test the two red lines catching my eye as if it was glowing.

"Come on now. Scooters have been blowing up my fucking phone asking where his top performer is at." Y/n carried me out the bathroom bridal style I felt like a princess. "Oh really and what did he say." Y/n laid me down on the bed gently and smirked. "That I was hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure he was talking about me." Y/n shrugged. "We can agree to disagree and say that we're both the best." Y/n pecked my lips softly. "Come on let's get ready and head out of here."

Y/n smacked my thighs gently and then bopped my nose. God did I love her.

Arriving at the venue there was already a crowd of fans waiting outside the entrance. And it filled me with joy. "Wow to think all these people are here to see me." I waved to them from inside watching them practically swarmed around my side waving and tapping the glass. "Yep, and something tells me there will be more."

Y/n scoots closer to me and winks at me. "Why don't we give your fans some." She started wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Fan service." Smirking back at Y/n we pressed our lips together.

Our kiss slowly turned passionate but before we got ahead of ourselves I had to pull away. "Me you after the show in our hotel and a bottle of champagne."  I shuddered "Yes please."

It was show time and I had been looking myself up and down. I put my hand to my stomach trying to see if I had a bump coming in but my stomach was still flat as usual.

Looking at my belly I smiled and started rubbing my tummy. "Hey sweetie it's mommy. I know you are still small and you probably can't hear or understand what I'm saying but." I sucked in my tears right now wasn't the time for crying after all I had a show and I didn't need my mascara running.

Not like it wasn't waterproof anyways

"Mommy just wants you to know that I love you and you mean the world to me. Even if you are still just a clump of cells." Looking at the clock I saw the time. "I gotta go and sing now okay mommy loves you."

I looked myself in the mirror and fixed up my outfit one more time and in the corner of my eye, I saw Y/n enter the room. "You ready baby" I nodded my head god I hope Y/n didn't see or hear any of that.

After the show was finished I changed into an oversized hoodie with some short pants and some fuzzy slippers. I was feeling nauseous again and I was ready to pass out. "Baby I'm hungry get me something to eat," I whined out and flopped down onto Y/n.

"What would you like to eat sweetie." I thought for a second and said the first thing that came to mind. "pickles. I want pickles sour ones" Y/n stared at me dumbfounded. "pickles?"

I nodded my head. "oh and some french fries with a brownie. that's what I want to eat." Y/n opened her mouth to say something like a fish but she closed her mouth and just nodded her head. "would you like some fruits to go with it."

"no, I only want the pickles and french fries with brownies ." I was starting to get excited I bet that having a taste of those delicious treats would make all the nausea go away. Y/n went to stand up but I grabbed her forcing her to sit down. "no don't go I don't feel good I need cuddles."

"but how am I gonna get your food." Y/n responded she was right but I didn't care she could just have someone else do that. "send Scott or Brian out. just don't leave me." Y/n groaned and then started typing away at her phone.

"Lucky you Scott said he will get your snacks okay." I smiled and cuddled up to Y/n.

I munched on my sour pickles eating them with the French fries and brownies. It was so fucking good. But god did I feel like shit I knew eating this was not good for me but damn it. It was so fucking good.

"Ari, are you okay?" I nodded my head while my mouth was filled with food. Y/n stared at me I could tell she wanted to say something but she stayed quiet.

For the rest of the day Y/n didn't say much but instead just observed me and every time I'd ask if something was wrong she'd just tell me no and smile.

I wonder what Y/n was thinking.

We were now back at the hotel I was cuddled up with Toulouse in bed and holding back the urge to lick him. I don't know why I wanted to lick him I just wanted to.

"Ariana is there something you want to tell me." I looked up at Y/n who was leaning against the bathroom door frame something was in her but I couldn't see it because of my bad eyesight.

"Uhh, I love you." Y/n blew me a kiss. "I love you too but that's not what I want." I got out the bed and walked closer to Y/n slowly my eyes began to make out what she was holding in her hand. "You recognize this correct."

Nervously I stepped back. "I-I." All that would come out of my mouth was muttering. And then it happened.

My knees buckled and I fell to the floor my tears started flowing out a broken damn I tried to hold in my tears but they just wouldn't stop. God these pregnancy hormones are kicking me in the ass.

Y/n sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug wrapping me in her warm embrace. I stuffed my face into her shirt sniffing her scent she smelt like sea salt with a mix of chocolate. God, now I wanted to lick her too, and not in a sexual way.

"It's okay baby. It's not your fault scratch that I'm so excited and happy." I pull out of Y/n's chest surprised. "You're happy. But just the other day you had a mental breakdown at the thought of having kids."

"Yeah." Y/n started "And I'm still terrified but I know that as long as I'm with you things won't be so bad." She kissed me gently sending butterflies into my stomach.

"Now let's get you off the floor mama." Y/n lifted me and I started giggling. "I like the sound of mama." Y/n smirked, "Well you better get used to it baby cause our baby is gonna be calling you that for a very long time."

Y/n laid me down on the bed and began kissing all around my neck gently. I could tell what she wanted though it wasn't hard to figure out after feeling the hard bulge in her pants.

"Make love to me baby." Y/n kisses my cheek. "Of course."

A few days have passed and things have been even better. The tour is progressing perfectly and Y/n and I have been able to keep my pregnancy a secret from the family and crew members. But we had been currently planning out when and where we were gonna tell everyone.

And we decided on having a party after our Florida show so y/n's family can attend. Call it a late Thanksgiving dinner. "Ari I'm thinking of getting one of those can't wait to meet you onesies and hand it out to our family or maybe just an ultrasound photo."

"That sounds wonderful my love." I sat down on Y/n's lap. I started grinding down on her lap and kissing her face. "Baby I'm horny again." Y/n sighed. "Again?"

"Yes," I whined out. It wasn't my fault being pregnant made me hornier and if I didn't get my daily dosage of dick when I wanted it I got mad. Really mad.

Let's just say Y/n had to throw out her favorite shirt after that day because of how badly I had torn it up.

"Okay." Y/n groaned "We can have sex." I started moving wildly in her lap making Y/n groan and a little friend of mine awaken and say hi.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME Y/N!" I threw my shoe at her head missing only by an inch when she dodged. "It was just salmon. Hundreds of salmons die every single year from bears munching on them."

I had caught Y/n eating cooked salmon with some rich and shit and I was furious. "So you think it's okay to steal food from some poor woodland animal? A bear could've been set for at least a day with how much salmon you just ate."

"The fish was already dead when I bought it so I don't know how I stole from the bear," Y/n argued

"That doesn't matter you didn't have to buy it." Y/n rolled her eyes and went back to eating her food prompting me to take off my other shoe and throw it at her. This time it landed hitting her right in the shoulder. "Wow, Y/n I can't believe you right now."

"WHAT!" Y/n Yelled suddenly making me flinch. "I'm the one who got hit in the shoulder." okay so maybe I shouldn't have thrown stuff at her but that's the only way to show Y/n that I'm serious most of the time she thinks I'm just playing around with her when I'm not. it's so hard to be intimidating when you're only 5'2

"Okay, I apologize for hitting you in the shoulder. but that doesn't excuse you for cooking and eating a poor innocent animal."

"Who said I cooked it," Y/n said jokingly making me glare at her. "I can't believe you Y/n. I pray our baby will turn out a little vegan like me and not a bloodthirsty animal like you." Y/n shrugged, and she had a smug look on her face. "hey, believe it or not, meat helps keep my meat up."

I began to blush and I felt as if my flood gates opened. "Well, Y/n it's your lucky day I'll forgive you under one condition."

Y/n stood up from the table and that's when I noticed she had no pants nor boxers on. "yeah yeah yeah I know what you want." my eyes fell on the unreasonably but thankfully large... stick in between her legs.

I smiled very pleased with what I saw in front of me. "that will do."

my heart pumped in my chest. today was the day when Y/n and I told our friends and family about our love child and I was nervous. they already knew that marriage was in the works so I knew they would have zero opposition but still, I was nervous.

god, I needed some dick to help me relax.

"so Ariana a little birdy told me you and Y/n have a little announcement." Y/N's mother asked me. I looked over to Y/n and she gave me a double thumbs up. god, I was going to ride her till I broke her dick.

"yes but first I and Y/n got a few gifts for this occasion." I lifted a bag and pulled out two boxes giving one to Y/n's mom and then one to my mom.

I felt the nerves start to take over as they unwrapped their gifts I needed to hold something so I grabbed onto Y/n's dick making her squeal.

Y/n mom was the first to open her box. "Is this real?" I nodded my head. Y/n's mother looked at her and she also nodded her head.

Finally, my mother opened her box and she started crying. "What, what is it," Frankie asked nervously and my mother showed him the box. "You're having a baby!" Frankie yelled out a huge smile on his face.

"Surprise." Frankie ran up to me and hugged me. "Can I rub your belly," Frankie asked like a child asking for candy. "Of course."

Gently Frankie rubbed my stomach and started squealing. "I think I felt a kick." He ran back towards my mother and took out the onesie. He must've noticed the "can't wait to meet you, uncle." Onesie because he started squealing like a girl.

"How many weeks are you along Ari." My mother asked. I looked at Y/n because I couldn't remember what the doctor had said. I was too busy fantasizing about my future child. "The doctor said she's three weeks along."

"You little bastard." Y/n other mother said jokingly. "Was it too good for you to wear one?"

"Mom!" Y/n yelled out and laughter filled the dining room. "There are impressionable children here." Y/n pointed to her siblings who were munching on their mac and cheese while watching YouTube.

"Oh please they'll be fine." Y/n's mom started snickering. "And with the way your mother is at night, I wouldn't be surprised if they already caught on."

"Mom!" Y/n yelled even louder laughter filled the room giving off that homey feeling.

"Girl I can't believe your pregnant," Courtney spoke excitedly. "Heh, I can." Vic suddenly added in. "With the way those two stick together, I'm surprised it took so long."

"And Y/n." Victoria grabbed a long stick of butter and a serrated knife. "Pretend this stick of butter is your dick in case you ever decide to go out and get the milk." Victoria slammed the knife down cutting through the butter. Y/n grabbed her crotch and I could tell she was clenching her cheeks because he body got stiff.

Victoria then cut the butter into thin equal slices and used a few of them to butter a roll. "Care for a taste."

"Nah I'm good you-you enjoy that." Victoria started chuckling mischievously and turned her attention to the ongoing conversation about name ideas and baby shower gifts.

I rested my head on her shoulder and whispered gently. "If it makes you feel any better I'll suck your dick." Y/n chuckled her hand went to my stomach her thumb gently caressing me. "It's okay just being with you and our baby makes me feel a lot better."

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss." Everyone started chanting butterflies filled my stomach. "Hey, we gotta give the people what they want." Y/n cupped my face and then gently pecked my lips causing everyone to cheer.

God this is what I've always wanted. Being surrounded by friends and family with the love of my life by my side things couldn't get better than this.

I never want this to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
85.3K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
18.1K 878 14
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...