To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Bonus Chapter 9

314 22 0
By theEveofChaos

Take Flight

Victor's POV

It's been two years and still no solid leads on Kaylie. Even Quinn hasn't been able to find anything other than rumors around the demon world. Jewel struggled with Kaylie's appearance throughout her pregnancy, terrified that someone would try and take her. We had even postponed several missions to stay close to her. However, once that little girl was born with her father's heterochromatic eyes, we were all at her mercy. Nagini is every bit the trickster her father is, but one look and we all fell to her feet. I'm beginning to think even Loki has been outdone. Petite like her mother, she flies through the palace leaving mischief in her wake.

I rounded the corner into the dining hall to see Jewel picking up flower petals and mumbling to herself. "Jewel, are you okay?" she raised her head and I saw the tears in her eyes. Crossing the room, I pulled her against me, "Hey, what's wrong, love?"

She leaned against my chest a huge sigh passing through her. "I'm just so tired. I mean, it's been a while since I've had to keep up with a toddler, and Nagini, well, Nagini is like ten toddlers at once," she huffed, "Did you realize she could teleport?" I shook my head no, but wasn't all that surprised. All of the children seemed to be magically inclined quite early and with each child, it seemed to manifest earlier. "She decided to make a grand appearance in the council chambers then pop out here to sneak cookies." I did my best to suppress a laugh as Eveleen slapped my chest and scolded me. "It's not funny, mo dhragún," she whined, then gave a small laugh, "Okay, maybe it's a little funny, but it's also frustrating."

I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "You know, you have fifteen husbands who want to help. Has Marc tried talking with her?" I asked.

Jewel nodded, "Yes, and in typical Nagini fashion she just giggled and vanished." We heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see her mother and Erica standing in the doorway. "Hello Mother, Erica, is everything alright?" she asked them, straightening a bit.

Her mother's eyes glimmered, "Well, we think we might have a solution to your toddler problem." Orria motioned for us to sit down. She and Erica exchanged grins, and then she spoke. "Erica and I think little Miss Nagini needs a shock. We think she is loving being the center of attention and having Mama all to herself. So," she paused, "we think you should leave for a while. Take a vacation, go flying, get out of the palace for a while."

Jewel sputtered, "I can't do that, I mean, well, who would take care of her?"

Erica scoffed, "Like Victor said, she had lots of fathers to care for her, not to mention Orria and I can help."

I felt Jewel's anxiety at the thought of leaving our daughter and whispered in her ear, "Come flying with me. We can explore and spend a day or two away from everything. It's been ages since we both let our dragon forms out." She looked up at me, her eyes searching mine. Trust me, love, I whispered into her thoughts.

Her body relaxed and she sighed, "Okay, but only a couple of days."

I chuckled, "Of course."

*****

Nagini was not happy to learn we were leaving. She kept trying to teleport into the room and follow us. Marc finally had to have Loki bind her power for a bit. We all thought it might not be a bad idea to 'ground' her for a while.

We stepped into the gardens and after a few tearful hugs and words of encouragement from the others, she and I shifted. With a final glance, we headed out soaring across the skies. You look beautiful, Jewel, I told her. The sun glimmered off her pale silvery scales. She trilled in response and soared higher. Even though she could speak in her dragon form, Eveleen often chose not to. I think in a way it really was an escape for her.

The mountains loomed ahead of us as we continued to ride the wind currents. I spotted a cove with towering trees and a large waterfall. Within the tree line was a sizable clearing. I veered and began to spiral down as Eveleen followed me lower. Our claws scraped across the ground as we finally settled. Before she could shift, I wrapped my neck around her, nuzzling her jaw. My chest vibrated with happiness as she trilled softly at my touch. We stayed in dragon form, just enjoying each other. She nestled against me and I listened as her breathing shallowed and she fell asleep. Wrapping my wings around us, I let myself find sleep as well.

When I woke, I immediately noticed her absence. I reached out, my arms only feeling grass. It was then I realized we must have shifted in our sleep. I heard a soft voice singing and followed it to the water's edge. My breath caught when I saw her. Eveleen was standing in the crystal waters, the tops of her breasts barely exposed as she sang and ran her hands over the surface. The air felt heavy as I walked toward her, not even noticing the water against my own skin. "Mmm, you smell divine, my little jewel," I growled against her ear as my arms wrapped around her stomach and pulled her closer.

"Mo dhragún," she groaned in response. Her skin felt warm against mine despite the cool waters, and I instantly smelled her arousal. It was so strong that I felt my dragon trying to surface again. I spun her around, crashing my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, her chest arching against mine. When my lips began to trail along her neck, she whined, "Victor, please."

That was all the encouragement I needed and I slammed inside of her, gripping her ass with one hand, while the other, held her at the nape of her neck. Her hips ground against me as I pumped harder. I grunted then sank my teeth into her neck as she continued to scream out my name while her walls shuddered around my cock. I felt myself spill inside of her, but I didn't want to stop. Within minutes, I'd carried us to the shoreline and laid her on the soft ground. Her eyes were hooded as she looked up at me. I could see her aura shining around her like a flaming white light calling to me. She reached out her arms and whimpered.

My lips grazed over her breasts as she panted with need. My nostrils flared as I breathed in her scent. Fuck, she was in heat. "Jewel," I groaned, trying to pull back a bit. She tugged at my hair, willing me forward. "We shouldn't, you're...you're, oh fuck, baby," I groaned as I felt her hand around my swelling cock. I felt my dragon pressing forward, trying to take control. My teeth nipped at her earlobe, "You're in heat, little jewel. If we don't stop now, I don't know if I'll have the strength to stop at all." I was shaking, I was straining so hard to hold myself back.

Her lips hovered near mine. "Mo dhragún I need you. Please, you feel so good," she whined and then made a trilling sound when our lips met. When her eyes opened they were a silvery purple and lust-filled. Her hips ground against me and I surrendered. Pressing forward, I took my time entering her. Her heat had triggered a partial shift in me, and my cock was engorged with shimmering scales at the base. In my mind, I worried I would hurt her, but she didn't give me the chance to hesitate. She wrapped her limbs around me once again and pulled me deep inside her as she bucked upwards. Once again my lips found hers, then began to trail across her fire-touched skin. I felt our bond tighten and flow as we made love. Again and again we reached our climax only to find ourselves climbing to the top again chasing another orgasm in each other's arms.

"Victor," she whispered and nudged me gently.

My arm was draped across her chest. We must have fallen asleep. The sky was star-filled. "How are you feeling?" I asked her. "Did I hurt you?"

She giggled softly, her eyes dancing with mischief, "Only in the best ways." I chuckled and hugged her waist. "Eeek, I need to pee." She looked around frantically, "Guess there aren't any bathrooms nearby."

I laughed loudly, "No, I guess not. May I suggest a bush that doesn't have five-point leaves," I teased. She rolled her eyes and snuck off behind a set of large tree trunks. After a few moments, she came out and went to the water's edge to clean up. I lay there watching her, then gasped when I saw the glow around her. Her aura had shifted - it had two halos now. Oh, goddess...she's going to kill me.

****

"What do you mean I'm pregnant?" she screeched looking frantically between me and Sean. "How? Well, never mind, I know how, but when?" she sputtered, then spun around when I cleared my throat. "You!" She stomped over to me and huffed, "Really Victor? I thought it was supposed to be a mini-vacation, not a baby-making trip!" She threw up her hands and growled.

I sighed, "Jewel, I tried to warn you that night, but, um, you really didn't listen." I ducked as a vase sailed within inches of my head. Okay, maybe that wasn't the best idea.

She growled again and threw herself onto the sofa. "So how long?" she asked, glaring at Sean. He muttered something under his breath. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said, I don't know," he sighed and looked between us. "Um, well, I told you I wasn't prepared for this."

"What do you mean?" I asked. He shrugged and turned the ultrasound screen toward us. There on the screen where a baby should have been were two eggs about the size of my hand, leaning gently against one another. I heard Eveleen give a soft squeak and turned to see her eyes wide, a hand on her stomach as she glanced back and forth from her stomach to the screen.

"About damn time," a deep voice intoned behind us. We all looked around to see Typhon standing next to Gabriel. "I thought she'd never go into heat."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I picked up on the, um, pregnancy and thought you might need some input from a fellow dragon shifter. How are you holding up, little wolf?" Her mouth opened but nothing came out. I sat down next to her, stroking her hand.

"Good news is you only have about six weeks left, daughter," Typhon said with a large grin. "Dragons only gestate for around three months, and based on the size of the eggs, they'll need to shift soon. I expect you'll hear from them soon."

"Hear from them?" she gaped. "What the fuck does that mean?"

He chuckled and explained, "Dragons are telepathic. Once you and Victor, um, well, uh, break the shells, the babies will be able to talk to you. It's like a mind link."

"Just how do they break the shells?" Sean asked curiously. I'd like to know the same thing.

"Um, the same way you made the eggs," he blushed slightly, "have sex in partial dragon form. Your, um, well, you know, will help to break down the shell casings." Typhon looked mortified to have to explain this. "You will need to, um, well, you should do that soon. The babies will need nutrients that cannot be gotten inside the shell."

"Gee, that's really romantic," she muttered. I felt a pang in my chest. It must have shot across the bond because suddenly she looked up at me. "I'm sorry, Mo dhragún, I'm just in shock. I didn't expect this."

I nodded, still hurt, "I know, Jewel. I'm sorry if this isn't something you want."

"That's not what I meant," Eveleen whispered. She leaned against me and placed her hand against my cheek.

I leaned into her palm, tingles shooting throughout my body. I growled low, "Jewel." My eyes flashed as I felt her skin heating up. Her breath hitched as she met my gaze with silvery purple eyes.

"And that's our fucking cue to leave," Gabriel chuckled as he ushered Sean and Typhon out.

Jewel pulled me to her and in a blink, we teleported to my bedroom. "Make love to me, Mo dhragún," she whispered as her dress fell to the floor.

I knelt before her, my hands covering her stomach. "I love you," I whispered against her skin, then placed a kiss on her stomach before trailing my mouth lower until my tongue traced along her slit, then plunged into her core. Her body shook as she screamed out my name, her fingers grasping my hair and tugging harshly. I lapped at her juices as they spilled into my mouth and down my chin. She tasted divine.

While her body shivered, I lifted her onto the bed and caged her body beneath mine. I didn't even try to resist this time as my dragon surged forward, partially shifting. Eveleen parted her legs for me readily as I pressed deep within her folds. She was already dripping from her first orgasm and accepted my engorged length easily. Unlike the trip to the lake, our lovemaking did not last the entire day, but it did last several hours. Sometime after midnight, we both fell asleep, completely spent.

I was startled when I felt her bolt upright in bed. "Eveleen? Are you alright, is it the babies?" I asked, reaching my hand out toward her.

She sniffled and I noticed the tears streaming down her cheeks. "Can you hear them?" I gave her a confused look - hear who? She smiled faintly then placed my hand on her chest and whispered, "Lig dó a chloisteáil - roinnt beannacht seo. (Let him hear - share this blessing.)"

I was confused at first until I heard a tiny voice and felt one of the babies shift underneath my hand. Mama? Papa? My eyes went wide. Was that? Can you hear us?

We hear you little ones - she replied

Can Papa hear us too - the quieter voice asked.

Yes, I can hear you as well. You're mama made sure of it. I answered, feeling my own tears begin to flow. I pulled my jewel against my chest, keeping my hand over her stomach, and smiled.

Dreyken Typhon Morgan Coleman (son) - Dreyken means Lord of the Dragons (from a Celtic children's tale.

Pandra Evangeline Morgan Coleman (daughter) - Pandra means chief dragon in Celtic.

Author's Notes:  Dragon babies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 976 66
Volto A reminder of a past the Blackbourne and Toma teams seem unable to escape. His need to destroy the Academy drove him to corrupt Sang and Kayli...
44.8K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
268K 16.8K 47
I'm not a normal girl. I've known this since I was five years old and got my first gift. I have no idea where it came from, who I am, but it's someth...
108K 5.3K 23
The Blackbourne Team has been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who t...