To be Claimed by Her

Od theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Bonus Chapter 8

347 21 0
Od theEveofChaos

Biker Babes

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Trigger Warnings: drug use; sex-trafficking

Marc's POV

My ass was still sore from riding that bike for hours. The only redeeming fact was I got to feel Minx's arms wrapped around me the entire time. This whole mission had been a long nightmare. After Prankmageddon, Phil had insisted we needed a new mission to, and I quote, "pull our heads out of our asses." At least Eveleen agreed to be my partner in crime. It had taken us almost a month to infiltrate the biker gang, and now we were running across the Mexican border once a week gathering intel on the sex trafficking ring.

I pulled her against me in the bed, pressing my lips to her neck, have the girls talked to you anymore? I asked her telepathically. We were fairly sure all the rooms were bugged.

She shifted against me as my hands ran along her breasts squeezing roughly. Her breath caught when I nipped at her skin. No, the last they mentioned was a new shipment coming at the end of the week. What about the other gang that's joining us this run - do Victor or Corey have any intel yet? Her hips pressed backward, grinding against me.

"Fuck, Minx," I groaned as my cock ached. I could hear the guys moan as they eavesdropped for details.

She ran her hand behind her giving me a firm squeeze, "Yes," she moaned softly.

Meeting adjourned, I said breathlessly in my mind as I began to tug her pants off. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on my jeans as I kissed her. Within moments we were both fully undressed as I picked her up, her legs wrapped around me as I slammed into her warmth. "Shit," I growled, "you feel so good, baby." She whimpered as I pulled back and thrust again. I latched my mouth around her nipple and bit down firmly, making her arch and writhe.

"Sir," she cried as she bucked against my hips, "I need to cum."

"Not yet," I flipped her over on her hands and knees, then slammed into her again, making her scream loudly. I didn't stop when I heard the door creak open. I knew her screams would draw attention - this wasn't the first time. Most of the guys had congratulated me on having such a wild old lady, but some of the other women weren't quite so friendly. We have company, I told her as she pushed back against me.

I sensed. Shall we give them a show, mo bhaile? She grinned.

Oh, baby, we always give them a show without even trying, I smirked and pulled her hair, yanking her head toward me as my other hand cupped her pussy, "Who does this belong to?" I demanded. She whined and tried to rub against my hand, but I held her firm, demanding again as I slapped her wet folds sharply, "Who does this belong to my little slut?"

I felt her getting wetter as she moaned, "You sir, my pussy belongs to you." I heard a couple of groans behind us.

With another hard slap across her pussy, I began to thrust deep, pushing her head to the mattress, "Cum." Her body began to shake as she clamped down on me, her muscles squeezing me until I felt myself explode inside of her. She was panting beneath me as I pulled away and gave her a swat on her bottom. "Get cleaned up and meet me in the clubhouse," I told her then began to walk toward the door, naked as the day I was born. The two large bikers eyed me with surprise as I spoke, "Enjoy the show boys?"

"Um, we, uh, Prez needs a word," Riker said, his eyes wandering to Eveleen's naked form on the bed.

"Eyes off my old lady," I growled. His eyes snapped back to me. "Tell him, I'll be there in a minute. I think I forgot something," I smirked then walked back over to the bed. "Minx, I think I lost something. Care to help me find it?" She gasped when I pulled her up and over my shoulder, and then carried her to the shower. I gave her a solid slap on the ass, making her squeal when I heard Jinx mumble "Lucky fucker".

When we were both under the water, she grinned, "Possessive much, my husband?"

"Very, my wife," I said in a low voice, then pushed her against the wall, pressing into her again. I noticed her tense. "Are you sore? What's your color, baby?"

"A bit, but green all the way, mo bhaile," she giggled. That was all the encouragement I needed to start pounding into her again. I felt a knot in my stomach building and ran my tongue along her neck as she whispered my name - "Marc." Without thinking I felt fangs elongate and I clamped down on her neck. She cried out and thrashed against me, driving my cock deeper inside of her as I began to cum, filling her again and again.

I lapped at the bite mark, closing the wound and concealing it from human eyes as I withdrew from her limp body. She mumbled incoherent words as I dried her off, then dressed her in comfortable clothing and tucked her back into the bed. "Sleep baby. It will wear off soon," I whispered as I kissed her forehead. She gave me a half smile and then drifted off into the venom-induced sleep.

I don't know what had come over me, but I just couldn't stop myself in the moment. Over the years, Luke and I both had learned our shape-shifting sometimes had a mind of its own. Of course, his shifts seemed to have lessened with the addition of his wolf, Ian, but mine were still unpredictable. Although, Minx's choice of biker handle for me seemed to be fairly accurate - Viper. My ability to envenomate her had come in handy more than once when the gang started going on drug benders. I could mimic the reaction of a heroin high with my bite, but not put her at risk. What confused me was why it had happened just now, without me intending it to.

Pulling on my cut, I walked into the clubhouse. Prez, Riker, and Jinx were already there with a few new faces I didn't recognize. "What's up, Prez?" I asked, grabbing a beer and sitting down.

He snorted, "Not you. You and your fucking wildcat could bring down the walls, man. Where is she by the way?" He looked down the hall as if waiting for her to appear.

I tipped my finger across my nose, "Taking a little nap, to shake it off," I laughed, implying we'd been on a high during the sex. Prez grunted and nodded his head. "So are these the new guys?" I indicated to the three bikers to his left.

"Yeah, man, let me introduce Finn, Cutter and Base. Guys this is Viper, he and his ole lady have been with us for a few months now." The one named Finn reached out and shook my hand, while the others just nodded.

"So what's you and the ole lady's gigs?" Cutter asked.

"Minx is good with languages and persuasion - if you catch my drift," I grinned, "Me, I'm a thief, lock-pick, mechanic, jack of all trades." I waved my hand in front of him.

He grunted when I handed him back his wallet, "Not bad, man."

"Play nice, boys," Prez said. "We need to go over the details for Friday's run." As he began to explain, I opened the connection to any of the guys I could. We would be meeting Finn's woman near the border to get a shipment of girls. Apparently, she was connected to the big bosses and escorted all the girls to their final destination. I found it interesting that none of the men seemed to have seen the main boss. Everyone talked about him, but no one had actually met him. "So we all know our parts?" he asked, looking at each of us as we agreed.

I headed back down the hall to see Minx sitting up staring off, lost in thought. "Minx," I whispered to her, as I sat next to her. She blinked but didn't move. I ran my hand along her face, "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" When she finally turned her head toward me, I could see the tears streaming down her face. She looked so broken. What the fuck happened while she'd been sleeping? "You're scaring me. What happened?"

"Something is coming," she whispered, her voice scratchy, "I...I don't know how to explain it, but something is coming." Her body shook as she began to sob.

I pulled her into my arms, trying to comfort her, but not having any clue how to do that. I knew better than to doubt her intuition. Our family had seen enough joy and sorrow, and ever since the Norns blessed us with immortality, Eveleen had developed a sense of foresight. Sometimes it showed in premonitions, other times it was like this, just a sense. Either way, we needed to be alert. I quickly looped in the guys about her concerns. Gabe wanted us to pull out immediately, but she had shut him down quickly.

I will not let these girls disappear just because something bad might happen, Gabriel. My intuition may not even be about this, it could be something else entirely. She huffed her head on my shoulder.

His voice laden with concern, Gabe responded - I know little wolf, but that doesn't make me worry any less. At the first sign of trouble contact us. For that matter, keep the damn connection open at all times. If we can't hear you, then we are showing up, magic blazing.

I promise, m'anam - she whispered.

****

Friday came quickly and we loaded up to meet Finn's woman in a dive bar just this side of the border. I kept Eveleen tight at my side as we walked into the smoke-filled room. The lights were dim, the floors dirty and it reeked of alcohol and sex. This was a true biker bar. No regular patrons in sight and tons of criminal activity going on in the open. Two burly bikers had a girl that looked no older than sixteen bent over the bar and were taking turns fucking her. I felt Minx clench my hand in rage. I made sure to send a mental image of the men and the girl to the guys in hopes they could get to her soon.

"Hey Viper! Over here, man," I heard Finn's voice call out from a dark corner booth. We made our way across the room, grabbing two unopened bottles of beer along the way. I sat down pulling Minx into my lap. "Hey, meet my old lady, Thief," he said as he tapped on the arm of a small woman with dark hair. Her face had been turned away as she chatted with another girl. When she looked up I felt my heart stop and Eveleen tense. "Thief, meet Viper and his old lady, Minx. They're with Prez and making the run with us tonight."

My eyes met her green ones and she grinned wickedly, "Nice to meet you, um, Viper, Minx. How long you been together?"

"Long enough," Minx quipped. I could feel her anxiety vibrating throughout her body.

Thief gave a short laugh, "Yeah, I thought that once too." She tapped Finn's shoulder, "We need to get going, baby. Bossman doesn't like to wait."

He stood as we all followed him out and, fired up our bikes. It's not possible, is it? I asked her through the connection.

She snorted, we're immortal, Marc - anything is possible. Did the others see or hear through the connection?

Da zhena - Raven's voice rumbled - that was little thief. You both need to get out now!

Let us at least do the run, mo bhéar. Then you and the guys can track and save the girls they've kidnapped. We're too close. She begged him. I knew that every time she saw one of those girls she couldn't help but imagine it was one of our daughters. I think that's why she was so eager to help on this mission. Even though all of our children were magical, they still faced dangers and the darkness in people.

Tesoro, we will keep watch until the girls are delivered, but then you and Marc need to come home. It can't be a coincidence that you had a warning in your dreams and now Miss Winchester shows up, not having aged a day - Owen said to her pleading softly

I felt her arms tighten around me as she swallowed her tears, I know mo chroí, I know.

Okay, we are at the drop, keep your ears open - I said as I parked our bike.

The exchange went off without any incident and I easily attached a tracker to the van as well as a magical locator spell. Over the years I'd learned to always cover the mundane and magical bases. Kaylie, or Thief, traveled with the girls to the Boss. Minx and I both hoped the team would capture him as well. I pulled Minx off the bike as we headed inside the clubhouse. We'd planned to grab a bag and play it off that we were taking a road trip for some privacy since it was crowded with both gangs staying here.

When I opened the bedroom door, I heard Minx yelp and turned to see Kaylie supporting her body, a needle shoved in her neck. "Imagine my surprise, Marc, when you and this little bitch turned up in the middle of my plans."

"Let her go," I growled as my fangs bared.

"Very interesting," she mused, "You're not a vampire, so what are you - hydra, basilisk, Quetzalcoatl, or what?" She flicked her wrist and I felt a jab in my neck as a needle plunged something into my bloodstream. "Doesn't matter. Nothing has the power to withstand the venom you both just received. Come get 'em boys!" she hollered as the room started to go black.

****

I groaned as I tried to move, but found myself bound. My body felt like it was on fire and the room seemed to spin. "Eveleen," I rasped, my throat feeling like it was sandpaper.

"She can't hear you just yet," Kaylie sneered as she came closer. "I know someone who will be fascinated to see you looking so young and healthy, Marc." She positioned a tripod with a camera to face the pool table where I saw Eveleen lying, still unconscious. "Oh don't worry so much. I have no intention of killing you, at least not today - Bossman's orders. However, I do plan on having some fun with the two of you," she leaned in close and ran her tongue over my lips, then grabbed my crotch, rubbing until my body began to react. "Such a good boy," she cooed, "let me help you." She kissed me then bit my lip, drawing blood. I tried to pull back, but the spot where she'd bitten began to feel strange. It was as if she'd used my own venom against me, but this was stronger.

She stayed close to me, then straddled my lap as she injected something else into my arm. The feeling was far too familiar - just like that day at the Council headquarters - incubus essence. I moaned as she began to grind against me. "That's it, little boy, just let go. Let the desire take over, Marc. You need to fuck her don't you?" Kaylie taunted as she began to stroke my length. I couldn't stop myself from reacting as I bucked against her touch. "So close, baby, so close," she cooed, then stood and walked over to the table. I watched as she injected Eveleen, then leaned down to kiss her as she woke. I heard her moan as Kaylie began to press the flat of her palm against her clit and rub. "That's it, show Marc how turned on you are," Kaylie commanded her, "Cum, fill the room with your scent." Minx bucked and cried out as she orgasmed. I let out a feral growl as her arousal filled my nostrils. Fuck, I needed to feel her - it was maddening.

Kaylie left Minx panting on the table, calling out my name. Somewhere in my mind, I think I heard the guys calling out, but the incubus essence was too strong. "Enjoy you two. I'm sure the others will find you before you fuck yourselves to death," she cackled and disappeared. Once she was gone, all the restraints vanished as well. In seconds I'd crossed the room, ripping Eveleen's clothing to shreds.

"Marc," she whined, "It hurts, make it stop hurting, please."

"Shh, love," I said as I licked at her tears. I centered myself over her core and rammed inside of her. Her screams filled me with more desire and I began to fuck her harder. I felt her nails ripping into my skin as she held onto my shoulders. I needed to feel her warmth around my cock, needed to hear her screams of pleasure. My fangs sank into her breasts filling her with my own venom but not like before. This wasn't pleasurable, this time I made her scream and beg for me. She called out for me to go harder and I did. I have no idea how long we went at it, but neither of us could stop. When I sank my fangs into her neck again, her body began to convulse as she orgasmed, then went limp. The room spun as I filled her womb once again, and then the darkness overtook me.

I woke up in my room at the palace with her head on my chest as she slept. "About time you rejoined the living, man," Silas said, running his hand down my cheek. "We were scared to death there for a while."

"What the fuck happened?" I asked, trying not to wake her. She shifted and whimpered in her sleep, her fist closing around my t-shirt. She had dark circles under her eyes and her skin was paler than normal. "Is she okay, please tell me I didn't hurt her?"

Silas sighed, "She's fine now. Kaylie dosed you both pretty heavily with incubus essence. We had to have Quin come and remove some of it from your venom sacs. Somehow, she'd managed to mix it with your shifter venom, but it was a huge dose so every time you bit her, you basically reinfected her." I'd fucking poisoned my own wife.

"Did you guys catch Kaylie?" I growled, "Or her boss?"

He shook his head, "No. When you two are ready, we need to show you some of the footage we caught in the clubhouse. As for the camera she set up, it was livestreaming to a remote location." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "Marc, she's okay. Other than the whole biting thing, you two didn't do anything we all haven't done before in the playroom or anywhere else for that matter. You didn't really hurt her, I promise. Hell, she's refused to leave your side, even when you kept trying to fuck the hell out of her, Axel and I," he chuckled.

My cheeks flushed, "Guess the essence brings out my dominant side with you two." He nodded with a sly grin. "Did Quin get it all out?"

Silas rubbed his neck with a strained look, "Well, about that." I felt my stomach turn. "It's okay, just breathe, beautiful," he said, sensing my anxiety.

"You're part incubus now," Minx whispered as she looked up at me with those beautiful purple eyes. "I always knew you my personal sex machine," she giggled. I choked out a half laugh, half cry. "Apparently when we were knocked out, Kaylie did something to you that infused the essence to your DNA." I felt myself start to cry as I pulled her closer to me. "It's okay, mo bhaile. Quin will help you learn how to control it," she said softly. She leaned up and cupped my face in her hands, "You Marc Weiland Toma are my husband and I love you - all of you, don't you ever doubt that!"

"I know Minx," I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "Let's go see the others. I'm sure they'll want to know I've risen from death too," I chuckled.

As if on cue, her stomach rumbled, "Oh good. Maybe tomorrow we can make chicken and dumplings. Nothing against North's cooking, but I need something other than healthy right now. I'm craving soul food," she giggled as I lifted her up and we followed Silas down the stairs to the main room.

"It lives!" Luke called out laughing.

"Ha, ha, ha," I said, giving him a playful glare. "So North, I hear you're denying our wife soul food," I teased as he sputtered.

"I'm not, well, she needs..."

"I need chicken and dumplings, scones, and soup," she whined. "I need Marc's cooking, but I love yours too, North. I'm just craving certain things lately."

Luke and Nate snickered. Wait a minute. "Okay, you two, what's going on? Please tell me this isn't another prank war."

"Nope," Nate said. "Let's get the wife fed, tapes watched and then we'll share our little secret with you all." Eveleen gave me a confused look and I just shrugged my shoulders. We sat down to eat North's vegetable stir fry. Minx was right, it was good, but it needed some meat and some extra seasonings. North always followed recipes, whereas I let the spirits guide my hand with seasonings. I stopped when it felt right.

Victor came in with his laptop and hooked it up to the TV. He and Corey both had a frown on their faces as they turned to us. "Okay, in light of the whole incubus thing, I doubt what you're about to see is really going to surprise anyone about Kaylie. We already figured out there was magic involved, but I think we can definitely say we haven't outrun our past." He turned the video on and we all watched as Kaylie stared straight at the camera and blew a kiss, her eyes blackened, just before she held up a golden Volto mask then vanished.

"That explains so much," Kota said, finally breaking the silence.

"Explains what?" Raven growled. "Little thief was a demon the whole time?"

"Maybe, or what if Volto was and turned the girls?" Kota responded. "That would explain the sudden change in personality, and behavior. But what I don't understand is what would a demon want with them or us back then anyhow?"

"Something tells me we're going to get the chance to find out," Owen said quietly. We all just sat pondering the weight of his words, until Minx jumped out of my lap and ran to the restroom.

I followed her down the hall and held her hair as she got sick for a second time. "Oh sweetie," I said softly as I pressed a cool washcloth to her neck. She rinsed her mouth and I carried her back to the room where the others were waiting. "Hey, I know you wanted to tell us something, but I think she needs to rest," I said, but Nate cut me off.

"Here," he handed me a small box. "You both should sit down and open it." She nodded as I sat on the couch with her in my lap. I held the box as she pulled the ribbon off and opened it. She pulled out a tiny green onesie that said 'Slytherin' on it. Kota, Nate, and Luke chuckled and just tapped their noses. "All good things to those who wait," Nate said, "Congratulations you two!"

I looked into her eyes to see them filled with tears as she ran a hand over her stomach. "I thought," she stammered, "I thought I couldn't anymore. It's been so long and," she stopped and threw her arms around my neck sobbing, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her, then chuckled, "I didn't do this alone, I love you, Eveleen."

"I love you too, Marc," she said as she laid her head against my shoulder. A few minutes later she asked quietly, "Would it be too cheesy to use the name Nagini if it's a girl?"

Kota snorted, "That would be perfect, Luna.

Nagini Rose Weiland Toma - Nagini means snake in India (When Marc, Axel, and Silas married, they took Axel's last name.)

Author's Notes:  We have our first solid connection from their past...more bonus chapters to come that will lead up to the events in Shadows from the Past (book 2).  

Please comment, vote, and follow, my lovelies!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

189K 8.2K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
9K 813 24
Remember the awful shower scene with Sang? That scene is now reimagined with Sang not being human and drawing her true mates to her in order to resc...
9.1K 976 66
Volto A reminder of a past the Blackbourne and Toma teams seem unable to escape. His need to destroy the Academy drove him to corrupt Sang and Kayli...
268K 16.8K 47
I'm not a normal girl. I've known this since I was five years old and got my first gift. I have no idea where it came from, who I am, but it's someth...