Jiao O matched 100 with actor...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 The End
Chapter 79 Extra 1
Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Chapter 70

237 3 3
By Demens88c

"So why do you give kittens such names? Can you really shout them out?" Miao Qiu laughed on the phone for a long time, "Look at them quickly."

On the afternoon of the second day after Bo Yanchen went to the third stop, Yun Jiao was in the yard with the kitten and had a video call with Miao Qiu.

Speaking of this, Yun Jiao also found it funny. He turned the video to rear camera and stared at the two silly and silly animals playing with each other on the grass with their plush bellies exposed.

"Mr. said it was very troublesome to name them. When the two kittens were picked up in their hands, they looked silly. They didn't even kick their back legs. They just looked at people blankly. Their eyes were big and bright. fool."

"So I just called it that."

"It's such a childish name. It's as childish as Mr.... but it's also very cute."

Yun Jiao said slowly, The hair of the two little darlings in the sun was clean and shiny, and now they were stained with some mud after rolling around.

"You are so small, can you hide in a small corner and lose sight of it? Your yard is so big." Miao Qiu held her chin and whistled to tease the two little ones, "Look here, just look here~"

Yin Jianlayer just patted Lan Jin's round head with his front paws, his tail raised and he didn't look back.

"They don't run around, and they're pretty clingy."

In order to demonstrate, Yun Jiao stood up and stepped back about ten meters, shouting to the two animals: "Daidu, Silly Silly, come here!"

The little furball who was still fighting around came to his senses after a few seconds, turned his head towards Yun Jiao, and immediately raised his short legs and ran over the grass.

Miao Qiu was a little angry: "Why can't I shout? I'm really angry."

Yun Jiao: "I take care of him every day, so of course he listens to me."

"But isn't your Mr. Tan at home today?"

The reason why I ask this is because in the past few video chats with Miao Qiu, Yun Jiao would always see Tan Congdong passing behind Miao Qiu from time to time, without looking at the camera, appearing and leaving behind without any sound, not knowing what he was doing. .

"No, I went out very early today, and they said they might be very busy these two days, and I'm not allowed to go out." Miao Qiu muttered, "So I wanted to find you after lunch, and I was bored to death."

"I'm bored too. My husband also told me not to go out if it's not necessary. He will take me out when he comes back." Yun Jiao got up and went back to the villa to get a feather cat teasing stick, and then sat in the yard every day The lounge chairs were wiped clean.

Fortunately, Bo Yanchen bought two cute little guys for Yun Jiao, and he could watch them playing around all afternoon.

At nearly four o'clock, Yun Jiao was sitting on a chair, feeling sleepy little by little, when he was suddenly woken up by a cell phone that kept ringing next to him.

"Hello, who is this..." Yun Jiao answered the phone and asked in a low voice before he came out of his sleep.

"Bright!!!!"

Viva's exaggerated shouting came from the phone, which frightened Yun Jiao.

Before the words came out of my mouth, the other side continued to shout: "Hurry and check out the hot search trends, you are going to be famous!!!"

"Bo Yanchen's variety show... they made an edit, but it was edited to the point... I saw your photo!!"

Viva is already in a state of language confusion, and the logic is not smooth, so she can only scream.

Yun Jiao hurriedly opened the social platform software in a fog, her heart was beating very fast, and she seemed to be able to vaguely feel what was going on.

The moment I saw the hot search, my heart seemed to stop for a moment.

[It is suspected that someone outside the movie star's circle appears in the variety show]

[Variety show editing actor cell phone photos]

Both trends are saying the same thing, and together they are about to reach the top three.

The video that was widely forwarded in the topic was a cut of several clips from the second station of the variety show, focusing on Bo Yanchen and the mobile phone screen where he accidentally appeared.

Originally, a blogger who was a big fan of Bo Yanchen cut out and spliced together the clips that appeared in the recording of Bo Yanchen on the second station. A few days after the release, scattered barrages began to appear discussing certain people. Bo Yanchen's cell phone screen was accidentally recorded on the occasion.

The screen of the mobile phone appeared in the camera for a very short time, but several times, the camera flashed past, maybe staying for two or three seconds at most, and then Bo Yanchen flipped his wrist and lost sight of the content.

Originally, it was only a few people who raised it out of curiosity. Unexpectedly, the blogger actually highlighted several places where the mobile phone screen appeared, enlarged them specially, and adjusted the clarity using special methods.

The content on the phone screen immediately shocked all fans.

The screen that Bo Yanchen lit up many times showed photos of the same person.

She is very beautiful, and there is no trace of makeup. Her facial features are clean and childish, giving her a special feeling of being well-behaved and pure. She is obviously an omega.

Those photos were taken from different angles and in different situations, and were not used as mobile phone wallpapers. Therefore, there was a lot of speculation that Bo Yanchen did not forget to look at the photos while on a variety show.

The photos include the omega sleeping soundly in the bed, the omega holding the kitten in the sun, putting his face close to the kitten's hair and looking at the camera and smiling, and there is also a picture of the omega holding a silver fork in his lips while eating and looking aside in a daze. .

The fighting power of the large number of fans is amazing. They can come to the conclusion in a moment: the person in the photo is an amateur and has nothing to do with the entertainment industry.

[mdHas this day finally arrived...in a very strange way? ? Secretly looking at photos of your wife on variety shows? ? 】

[Brother Bo's aloof and world-weary image has collapsed with me...but, but why do I feel a little embarrassed for no reason? 】

[Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[It's an omega... Oh my God, Brother Bo actually likes omegas! ! ! He really made me cry to death qa****q】

[Remember the previous amusement park incident? ! Brother Bo was secretly photographed with an omega! ! The timeline is closed, right, right! ! ! 】

[Oh, yes, yes, so that is true? ? Didn't the actor personally come out to refute the rumors? ? 】

[Are you stupid to refute the rumors? If the target is an amateur, you definitely don't want to involve him. I think this is very likely. Only a few microscope fans can discover such details as the mobile phone screen. The program team wants to make it popular. Taking action in such an inconspicuous place. 】

[Yes... and the popularity must be due to the industry. Didn't the program team let You Yue fall into the water before, trying to win over Bo Yanchen, but it caused a little ripple and it was nothing.]

[Is it worthy of Princess Xi? ? To be honest, I just feel uncomfortable when I see him, but this one on Brother Bo's phone is so good and pure, I feel soft after just one look at it. Wowww]

[Yeah...Although it's not the kind of very delicate facial features, the overall look is very comfortable, and very young, and I don't feel old. 】

Yun Jiao's heart beat so fast that even his fingertips were trembling. After browsing several of the most discussed blog posts, he found that most of the comments were quite friendly, and there was no excessive dislike for Yun Jiao's appearance.

On the contrary, there is a vague trend of thinking that the two of them are a good match.

But Yun Jiao still felt that her mind was in a mess. From time to time, she would refresh the topic square, and then dozens of new comments would pop up, and the number of likes would also increase visibly.

[Everyone is shocked that Brother Bo has a partner? Am I the only one who thinks this little omega is super cute? Woohoo, he smiles so sweetly in the sun, and his eyebrows look like a very gentle person! ! 】

[Really, his pupils look quite dark and round indoors. They are so cute when he is in a daze, but they look a little lighter in the sun. I like them so much]

[I was a fan of the actor before because he had no scandals and would not get involved with those pretentious and powder-smelling omegas or betas, but this one on my phone... is ridiculously clean, and the memory is really deep. 】

Yun Jiao was so nervous that she bit her finger while reading the comments, and then a message from Bo Yanchen popped up on the top of her phone.

My favorite husband [爱][爱]: Did you see the hot search?

My favorite husband [love] [love]: Don't be nervous, it's okay, baby, don't be anxious

My favorite husband [love] [love]: Just stay at home and don't worry.

Attached are several blowing kiss emoticons.

When Bo Yanchen said this, Yun Jiao felt a lot calmer, but he still felt dazed and unreal.

He has been torn between wanting Bo Yanchen to be made public and not wanting to be made public. After considering many factors, he actually felt that not being made public would be better for the current situation.

But unexpectedly, with an unstoppable momentum and a somewhat ridiculous opportunity, Yun Jiao's identity has been exposed to the public.

Instead of the excitement he expected, Yun Jiao was at a loss, not knowing what would happen next or what he should do.

Yun Jiao stood up from the chair in a daze, a faint meow sounded in his ears, and Yun Jiao suddenly came back to his senses.

"Dumb? Silly??"

Yun Jiao found that there was no trace of the kitten beside him. Turning his head, Yun Jiao saw several people standing at the door of the yard.

The door was closed, and the kitten ran to the door at some point. At this time, little Lanjin was being held in the arms of a woman outside the door.

Yun Jiao was stunned. That was Bo Yanchen's mother.

"Open the door, Xiao Yunjiao." Lun Mantong stroked the head of the kitten in her arms gracefully.

Yun Jiao was frozen in place, his lips trembling slightly.

Although Lun Mantong didn't say anything unnecessary, he knew that if he didn't open the door, Xiao Lanjin might just disappear.

Lun Mantong was probably also sure that Yun Jiao would open, so he stood still and watched the courtyard gate slowly open as he wished after a few minutes.

Yun Jiao approached and stretched out his hand: "Can you return the kitten to me?"

Lun Mantong smiled and handed the little thing over: "Poor little guy, even his voice is trembling."

I don't know if I'm talking about the silly meowing weakly, or the omega whose eyes are filled with vigilance.

"What do you want?" After Yun Jiao took the kitten, he took half a step back inconspicuously.

Lun Mantong glanced at the bodyguards on both sides: "Nothing, I just want to treat you to a meal."

Yun Jiao looked at her in silence for a few seconds, then suddenly looked behind her, his eyes widened: "Uncle Security!!"

One or two bodyguards looked back after hearing the sound, but Yun Jiao ran towards the house with the kitten in his arms. Lun Mantong gave a cold shout, and the bodyguards who reacted quickly rushed forward.

Naturally, Yun Jiao couldn't run away. He was controlled within a few seconds. His thin white hands were restrained, and he looked at the tall woman walking slowly with red eyes.

"Kitten, I will find someone to feed it well." Lun Mantong took Xiao Lanjin from the bodyguard's hand, "If Xiao Yunjiao, please leave for a while."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
103K 3.7K 25
;; SAE ITOSHI X F! READER ♪ " Apt 203 needs to stfu " CHATFIC ! ! HIATUS STARTED ; 03 / 2 / 23 PUBLISHED ; 03 / 4 / 23 FINISHED ; 00 / 0 / 00
718 56 6
when two ex lovers get reunited by the power of a sports day project, will it cause more drama? fix broke hearts? or just stay the same as it was bef...
21.5K 647 33
https://m.shubaow.net/123/123899/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-05-11 Latest: Chapter 103 Extra Story 2 D...