Jiao O matched 100 with actor...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 The End
Chapter 79 Extra 1
Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Chapter 56

252 5 0
By Demens88c

Yun Jiao didn't know what he was thinking. Maybe it was because the twinkling sunlight on the waves was too bright, or maybe it was because Bo Yanchen rarely showed such a relaxed and bright smile that could completely grasp people's hearts.

The salty and astringent taste of seawater between his lips and teeth was no longer so important. Instead, Yun Jiao felt the rich aroma of Cabernet Sauvignon lingering around the tip of his nose. Bo Yanchen's hand hugging his waist was still clearly noticeable to Yun Jiao through his swimsuit. Every slight touch was still obvious to Yun Jiao. Touch and friction are extremely amplified.

The seawater covering the delicate skin of her legs seemed to transform into Bo Yanchen's touch.

Slow and ambiguous, Yun Jiao's face turned red.

His lips had been chewed several times by Bo Yanchen, and the red and soft lower lip was bitten even redder, making it look juicy and delicious.

"It's not sweet."

"It's very salty and bitter, please don't kiss me."

Yun Jiao, who had just been brave for a while, was made uncomfortable by Bo Yanchen's hot gaze. His body was also hot, and he blushed and refused softly.

"You're not me, how do you know if my kiss is sweet or not?"

Bo Yanchen answered seriously and seriously. The blue gems on his ears shone like the sea water, and were as dazzling as Yun Jiao's gem bracelet.

"No." Yun Jiao still regretted that she kissed him like this just now. His mouth was obviously filled with the taste of sea water, so the kiss would definitely not be comfortable.

After saying no, he reached out and gently covered his lips.

The little wife looked down at her with thick, moist eyelashes, and she was so obedient. Bo Yanchen's arms holding the other person's soft waist tightened, and after staring at Yun Jiao for a moment, he suddenly thrust his head towards the other person's snow-white neck.

Yun Jiao: ...! !

If he couldn't kiss on the mouth, he would kiss on the neck. If he couldn't kiss on the neck, he would kiss on the arm. Bo Yanchen, adhering to the belief that he would stick to his wife until death, pecked at Yun Jiao's neck in an orderly manner like a primary school student.

"Sir, what are you doing..."

Yun Jiao couldn't help but lean back after being pecked by Bo Yanchen, and at the same time looked around in a panic.

It was probably understandable for a young couple to hug each other and kiss each other, but it was really rare to be pecked on the neck. Yun Jiao was so embarrassed that her ears turned completely red.

"You don't want to kiss me, then kiss someone else." Bo Yanchen finally stopped for a moment, with a pure and innocent expression. What made Yun Jiao's face even hotter was that he even licked his lower lip.

It seemed like I had just tasted something delicious and sweet.

"It's so dirty..."

Yun Jiao's voice was so low that it could almost be covered by the sound of the sea water. Xue Fu's little face turned red with embarrassment. Because she was picked up, she was taller than Bo Yanchen. When she looked down at Bo Yanchen slightly, the water in her eyes seemed to be filled with tears. Sprinkled down one after another.

"Then kiss me." Bo Yanchen said.

............

When he returned to the beach, Yun Jiao's lips were bright red and pink, and he could tell at a glance what he had gone through.

What is more surprising is that the only person under the beach umbrella who has not entered the water is Tan Congdong. His cold white complexion and dark eyes seem to be incompatible with the lively and lively beach atmosphere at this time.

"Bright! What do you think this is?"

Miao Qiu shouted in the distance, her legs, which were also shining white, spread out and trotted over. Her ankles and soles were covered with wet sand, and she was holding something unknown in her hands.

But before Yun Jiao could wait for Miao Qiu, he was grabbed by Tan Congdong who was walking from the side and dragged him back.

The alpha looked serious and unapproachable with a cold face. He lowered his eyes and took the thing in Miao Qiu's hand and put it in front of his eyes to examine it.

"Octopus." Tan Congdong frowned slightly as he looked at the sticky creature with squirming soft limbs on his hand.

Miao Qiu watched with confusion as Tan Congdong pulled him to his side and snatched away the gadgets he found.

"what's wrong?"

"Don't pick things up randomly."

Tan Congdong threw the octopus away like trash. The free octopus immediately sank into the wet sand.

After saying that, he grabbed Miao Qiu's wrist with his other clean hand and looked around. As expected, he saw a little red mark on the omega's tiger's mouth.

"..." Tan Congdong didn't say anything, but slowly looked at Miao Qiu, who unconsciously pursed her lips and diverted her gaze.

"It's just that...when I was grabbing something in the sand, I was bitten by something."

Omega said weakly without any confidence.

"What bit you? Are you okay?" Yun Jiao, who was approaching, asked anxiously after hearing these words.

The two omegas were both pampered flowers who came out of the reformatory. They had never seen any octopus or small crab. Miao Qiu thought it was novel and didn't care, but Yun Jiao looked worried.

"It was probably caught by a crab, it's nothing." Bo Yanchen glanced at the traces.

They didn't stay on the beach for long, and the midday sun began to get stronger, so they unanimously decided to go back and rest for a while before making plans for the afternoon.

"etc."

Just before Yun Jiao took the clothes and was about to enter the bathroom, he was suddenly stopped by Bo Yanchen.

"What's the matter?"

Yun Jiao turned around and saw Bo Yanchen approaching with a dark face.

Bo Yanchen: "What sunscreen did you use?"

Yun Jiao was stunned: "It's the one my husband gave me. It's said to be more waterproof."

Bo Yanchen clicked his tongue and directly hugged Yun Jiao's waist, lifted him up and placed him on the white marble long rectangular sink.

"This rubbish sunscreen can be removed from the market."

Yun Jiao didn't realize what happened. After being placed on the slightly cool sink, he watched as his ankle was gently held by Bo Yanchen.

The snow-skinned skin that was rarely exposed to the sun was now slightly reddish, especially at the base of the legs and ankles. It wasn't particularly conspicuous, but it was indeed a little redder than normal skin color.

I applied several layers of waterproof sunscreen and didn't swim for too long before there were faint signs of sunburn.

More delicate than imagined.

"Does it hurt?"

From Yun Jiao's point of view, Bo Yanchen's expression as he lowered his head and frowned, looking carefully, seemed to blame himself, but more importantly, he seemed to feel distressed.

"I didn't notice it even if you didn't tell me, sir. In fact, I didn't feel anything." Yun Jiao responded truthfully, his heart sore and swollen with sweetness.

It takes so much care for him to notice such a subtle redness.

"...I'll ask them to get something soothing." Bo Yanchen took Yun Jiao down, "You can rinse it with water yourself first."

Yun Jiao nodded obediently and went to get the shower. After a while, he heard Bo Yanchen making a phone call and walking out of the room. He seemed to have turned around and changed his tone in a very bad tone.

"Isn't that K brand sunscreen said to be very good? Can you please stop pushing this kind of rubbish to me next time..."

Although Yao Yuelang didn't expect that he would need soothing cream, fortunately, Yin Yan always took good care of his skin, so he brought a box of sunburn soothing cream.

"So do you want to continue living here tonight, or go to the lake and set up a tent for the night?"

Yao Yuelang asked while cutting the steak.

"If you set up a tent, you can barbecue and fish there, and there are a lot of activities." For Yao Yuelang, he would prefer this kind of health care project. He even brought a tea set, and he wanted to try it. A piece of lake water to make tea.

Whether it's camping, barbecue or fishing, they are all attractive activities for Yun Jiao and Miao Qiu.

It was decided without any surprise. After lunch, Yao Yuelang asked someone to prepare relevant supplies, and the others went back to their rooms to take a brief rest.

Bo Yanchen was reluctant to let his little wife go swimming in the hot sun again. Until the afternoon, the terrace was still shrouded in the scorching sun. Even though the heat was isolated by the transparent glass of the room and the air-conditioning, it seemed that she could still feel it. That kind of heat.

So it's good to go inside the mountains.

But the focus needs to shift from sunburn to mosquito bites.

Bo Yanchen lay on his side next to Yun Jiao with his elbows propped up on the pillow, looking at his young wife who was squinting in a drowsy state, as if she was awake in a dream. Her snow-white legs, which were slightly relieved from the sunburn, were lying quietly on the soft mattress. .

I still regret agreeing to go camping.

The thought of mosquitoes possibly biting that piece of flesh that Bo Yanchen was reluctant to bite made his chest feel tight.

He didn't realize that he was jealous of a mosquito out of thin air.

Around three or four o'clock, Yun Jiao woke up in a daze and found that the strong sunlight outside the window had faded a lot, and there seemed to be thick clouds floating over the island.

Bo Yanchen filled his backpack with various anti-mosquito stickers and anti-mosquito water, which consumed more than half of the bag's space, which made Yun Jiao helpless and funny.

He also forced Yun Jiao to wear long sleeves and long trousers, so that he could barely wrap up his little wife.

Yun Jiao was even more stunned when he reached the first floor. Yao Yuelang pulled a cart full of lively seafood.

They all look fresh. I don't know if they were just fished out of the sea or airlifted.

"What is there here? I only recognize some shrimps... I think they will be delicious!" Miao Qiu couldn't walk when she saw these. She stood aside and looked inside with shining eyes.

"Haha, they are all the freshest batch." Yao Yuelang smiled, "There are other meats that can be grilled. Seafood grilling requires some skills. I will demonstrate it later."

Yin Yan crossed his arms and teased: "No wonder you don't fit in with those star actors. You are too down-to-earth."

Although from some aspects, it is quite unrelatable.

There was faint sunlight shining directly between the trees not far from the villa. Yun Jiao felt extremely expectant just looking at it, and she unconsciously tightened her grip on Bo Yanchen's hand.

The response was greater intensity.

Yao Yuelang asked a few people who looked like bodyguards to help set up the tent he brought next to the lake inside the dense forest. Others were playing with various fresh food or barbecue tools in front of the barbecue grill.

Bo Yanchen and Yun Jiao put the things they brought in the tent and put a few anti-mosquito stickers on Yun Jiao. When he turned around, he found that others had either occupied the barbecue grill or were preparing to go fishing at the lake.

"Brother Bo, if you have nothing else to do, take your sister-in-law over there to look for any fruits. Just now Yue Lang said that some fruit trees were planted not far away? I forgot about the fruits." Yin Yan was cooking the barbecue He said to Bo Yanchen and the others.

As for Yao Yuelang, who just said he wanted to grill seafood, he was already squatting by the lake playing with his fishing rod.

"Jiaojiao, this is so fun."

Miao Qiu turned the barbecue skewer with bent shrimps on it a few times. Just as she said something to Yun Jiao, she saw Yao Yuelang and ran over happily.

Tan Congdong, who was holding a live shrimp with an expressionless face next to him, immediately raised his eyes and looked over. The next second, the fresh food in his hand jumped out of his hand.

"Pfft." Yun Jiao couldn't help laughing when he saw this, and then raised his head to look at Bo Yanchen, "Sir, let's go over and take a look?"

Bo Yanchen nodded.

The dense forest seems to be isolated from the sunshine outside. It is cool and slightly humid, and the surrounding air is quite comfortable.

Even after walking a long distance, they didn't seem to see any fruits among the lush green leaves.

"Maybe it's not this direction." As soon as Bo Yanchen finished speaking, he felt his wife holding him behind him slowly stop.

At the same time, a rare and rich smell of sweet milk hit me.

"Wife?"

His brain seemed to be suddenly pulled violently by something. When he turned around, Bo Yanchen instantly felt that his whole body began to heat up, and even his eyes became a little red.

One hand of Yun Jiao was held by Bo Yanchen, and the other hand was weakly supported on the tree trunk. His thin straight legs seemed to be falling down weakly.

"Pheromones?" Bo Yanchen felt his heartbeat speeding up violently.

Fever period?

Yun Jiao was speechless. The barrier patch on the back of her neck was torn off after taking a shower at noon, but she forgot to put it back on.

At this time, I could only raise my head with difficulty, my eyes were soaked with physiological tears, and the warmth from my ears extending to my collarbone was like red plums blooming on the white snow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 22
this is about a fem Deku and how she and kacchan got together hope you like it. also Disclaimer bad grammar. smut or lemon maybe and I mabye don't kn...
8.4K 222 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
4.4M 277K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...