Jiao O matched 100 with actor...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 The End
Chapter 79 Extra 1
Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Chapter 51

268 5 0
By Demens88c

After finishing the chat with Tang Jin, Yun Jiao sat leaning on the bedside for a long time.

Bo Yanchen was still sleeping deeply, lying on his side next to Yun Jiao, with his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, as if he was hugging him subconsciously when Yun Jiao got up to type a reply to the message.

Alpha didn't sleep peacefully, and his beautiful and sharp eyebrows wrinkled slightly. Yun Jiao stretched out his hand and rubbed it a few times before it calmed down.

He remembered the pair of navy blue eyes that reflected the sunlight when he saw Bo Yanchen for the first time. They seemed to be extremely deep but paradoxically made people feel calm and calm, like a pool of stagnant water. Although this did not affect Bo Yanchen's eye-catching ability. Ignore this weird appearance.

Just like hiding trauma, Bo Yanchen didn't seem to talk about his deep self with others. Even though the fever and thunderstorm last night awakened the deeply hidden psychological trauma, Bo Yanchen behaved relatively calmly.

Because he was still suppressing and controlling from beginning to end, except for trembling, there was no other special performance.

Long-term repression will only lead to more serious destruction. However, these were the conjectures that Tang Jin came up with after consulting a psychological counselor. This incident also made Tang Jin decide not to let Bo Yanchen take on the role for a period of time.

For Yun Jiao, the biggest feeling at this moment is heartache.

After all, under the rules of social consensus, OGA can show weakness at any time, and even OGA itself is the spokesperson for weakness, while Alpha must be indestructible.

So Bo Yanchen couldn't say he felt uncomfortable or show fear after that rainy night.

Fortunately, Bo Yanchen was able to show his vulnerability in front of Yun Jiao.

While feeling uncomfortable and distressed, Yun Jiao also felt an inexplicable sense of happiness and responsibility for being needed. Although it was the first time he felt it, it felt a bit awkward.

But he wanted to tell Bo Yanchen that he would always stay by his side.

Last night, mixed with the humidity after the rain and the entanglement of rich pheromones, Yun Jiao was forced to listen to Bo Yanchen's whispered calls, but had no extra strength to respond.

...How can someone have such energy even if they have a fever? Is this an alpha?

Yun Jiao looked out the window at the dazzling sunlight reflected by the scattered raindrops, feeling that the experience last night was a bit trance-like and unreal.

After all, there was a strong thunderstorm outside, and Bo Yanchen's calm eyes almost made Yun Jiao think that the end of the world was coming.

But the rain will stop, and the sun will still shine brightly this morning, perhaps even brighter than before.

After completely waking up from his daze, Yun Jiao felt that there was no point in sitting here, so he carefully moved Bo Yanchen's arm away and went to the bathroom.

It could be seen that Bo Yanchen was really tired and still showed no sign of waking up.

So Yun Jiao wetted the towel in the bathroom and briefly wiped Bo Yanchen's body. His face turned red when he saw the energetic figure of the alpha who penetrated deep into the mermaid line.

After wiping Bo Yanchen, Yun Jiao went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Looking at the considerable marks on his body, he was somewhat glad that he had paid attention to improving his physique recently.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be only one person lying in bed with a fever last night.

Bo Yanchen got up when Yun Jiao went to the kitchen to make porridge after washing.

As he was standing in front of the gradually boiling porridge, thinking about whether to make some other rich breakfast, Yun Jiao felt a weight behind him, as if some large object was approaching.

"Why do you get up so early?" Bo Yanchen's voice was hoarse and a little distorted, and his breath fell on Yun Jiao's neck.

Yun Jiao was startled by the voice, and then turned his face anxiously: "Sir, go drink some water quickly, your voice is so hoarse."

Bo Yanchen just clung to his little wife's petite back and refused to let go. After a night, a thin layer of green stubble appeared on his smooth chin, which made Yun Jiao shrink his neck.

"Stop playing, sir...you'll catch a cold if you don't wear clothes yet!"

Only then did Yun Jiao realize that Bo Yanchen had his upper body exposed. He probably got up and came to Yun Jiao in a daze as soon as he woke up, without even wearing a shirt.

"Oh..." Bo Yanchen responded in a dull voice, letting go of Yun Jiao with a strong sense of disappointment, but still walked to the room obediently.

Yun Jiao was not at ease. Seeing that the porridge was almost boiling, he switched to the heat preservation mode and followed Bo Yanchen back to the bedroom.

Looking at Bo Yanchen slowly putting on his clothes, I realized that the ends of his hair were wet, and there were still some small drops of water on his broad, fair back.

"Have you taken a shower, sir?" Yun Jiao was a little surprised.

Bo Yanchen turned around when he heard the sound and seemed to raise an eyebrow: "Yes, I washed it."

It is rare to see such rich and vibrant micro-expressions on Bo Yanchen's face. Yun Jiao was immediately shocked by this change.

Bo Yanchen, who has always been in the public eye, seems to be living in the drama. He looks similar on the screen and in front of the interview screen, a little indifferent, not talking much and a bit world-weary.

But Yun Jiao just saw a desire for praise from his little expression.

"Sir, you are so good, you can even wash it yourself." Yun Jiao suppressed a smile and agreed with him. At the same time, he stepped forward and raised his head to fasten the buttons for the alpha. "Do you feel okay when you wake up? It's not hot anymore."

"I don't know either." Bo Yanchen lowered his eyes and looked at his little wife in front of him, his eyes falling on the tip of her straight little nose and soft pale pink lips, "You touch it."

Yun Jiao: "I've touched it and it's not hot anymore."

After secretly rubbing and begging to be touched, Bo Yanchen could only watch silently as Yun Jiao carefully put on his pajamas, then held his hand and walked to the dining table outside the bedroom.

The two of them had a tacit understanding not to talk about what happened last night, but Yun Jiao felt that something was different.

Bo Yanchen showed a stronger sense of dependence on himself and no longer hid himself as deeply as before.

He felt that the Bo Yanchen in front of him who could freely express his emotional needs was a normal Bo Yanchen who was not kidnapped by the past or other factors.

It will get better and better, Yun Jiao thought as the hot porridge slowly flowed into his stomach.

When it was almost time to finish breakfast, Bo Yanchen received a call from Yao Yuelang.

After picking up the phone and listening to a long list, Bo Yanchen moved his lips and said "Okay", then hung up, leaving Yun Jiao confused.

Do you still treat others like this?

"...Would you like to go to the island to play?"

Bo Yanchen and Yun Jiao looked at each other and said this slowly.

Yun Jiao was stunned: "...on the island?"

"Wuhu——"

As soon as the four of them got off the private plane, they felt the warm wind with the smell of waves, which made Yao Yuelang cheer towards the horizon in the distance.

Yun Jiao quickly packed her luggage with Bo Yanchen after breakfast, then got in the car with her suitcases, boarded the private plane, and arrived at the beach in a blink of an eye.

It's like a dream.

"We need to change to a helicopter. It's not easy to park a private jet on the island!" Yao Yuelang had already run dozens of meters away and shouted to Yun Jiao, who was still in a daze.

"Let's go." Bo Yanchen put his arm around Yun Jiao's shoulders and led him towards the helicopter parked in the distance.

The first time he rode in a helicopter, Yun Jiao's whole body was pressed against Bo Yanchen's body. Even though he was fully armed, he was too scared to move.

"It's okay." Bo Yanchen kept comforting in a low voice. Seeing his little wife nestled in his arms with only one side of her snow-white face exposed, he was a little scared and couldn't help looking down, and his heart was broken into pieces.

Yun Jiao was looking forward to it in her heart, but she didn't expect to encounter something quite unexpected.

There were two other people who came to this island, one of whom was Miao Qiu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
256K 7.9K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...