Jiao O matched 100 with actor...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 The End
Chapter 79 Extra 1
Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Chapter 46

249 6 0
By Demens88c

"What is this?" Yun Jiao didn't realize the problem yet, so he picked up one and put it in front of his eyes and looked at it carefully, "Sir, what is the use of buying it?"

"Extremely thin?"

Perhaps to match Sanrio's cute cartoon image, the word "condom" is not directly written on the outer packaging of the small umbrella, but a knowledgeable person can tell what it is at a glance.

Although Yun Jiao had some intimate sports with Bo Yanchen, he fell into a coma after a while and had no idea that Alpha had used such a thing.

Bo Yanchen watched his little wife examine this gadget like a curious baby, and it was hard not to feel a burning sensation in his lower abdomen.

"Do you want to try it?" Bo Yanchen asked ambiguously from the side.

Yun Jiao held a small umbrella and looked at the alpha in confusion: "Try it? Is it for me?"

"...No, we use it together."

Yun Jiao's expression became even more confused. He didn't understand how two people could use such a small thing together, and he felt even more curious.

"Want to know how to use it?"

Yun Jiao nodded.

He didn't notice that Bo Yanchen was trying hard to control the smile on his lips, trying to look calm and calm, as if it was just a simple thing like an accessory.

"I'll show you how to use it after you take a shower."

Speaking of taking a bath, Yun Jiao frowned slightly, and his beautiful wet eyes drifted to both sides for a few times before looking at Bo Yanchen, as if it was difficult to speak.

"Tonight...can we not take a shower together tonight?"

Although the expression on his whole face remained unchanged, the disappointment in Bo Yanchen's eyes was obvious. Yun Jiao felt a little sorry in his heart, but he felt really embarrassed.

"In the bathroom, it's so weird..."

Yun Jiao muttered softly.

"And it will be very painful if you knock yourself in the bathtub or on the sink..."

The second sentence was actually said by Yun Jiao indiscriminately. The main reason was that he was embarrassed. He was more accustomed to doing this kind of intimate behavior between husband and wife in a serious manner in bed.

After hearing this, Bo Yanchen really thought that Yun Jiao was in pain. He frowned and tried to look at Yun Jiao's knees or somewhere else.

Oga's skin was too tender. Bo Yanchen held his wife's calf and indeed saw some light redness and slight bruises on the round and small knee.

"Sorry, you should have told me when you were in pain." Bo Yanchen said, "Tell me whenever you feel uncomfortable."

Yun Jiao looked away, her cheeks turning pink: "...How could you notice this at that time..."

But he didn't say that in fact, the wound only looked serious, and it didn't actually hurt much.

Bo Yanchen stared at his shy and attractive little wife for a long time with his brain shut down, and finally stood up stiffly: "Then... you go and wash it first."

"Go to my bedroom and wash it. There are new towels and everything."

The bathroom is indeed not suitable enough. My charming wife should be placed on a soft and white big bed.

Yun Jiao obediently agreed, and after turning around, he showed a look of relief, and his whole body became much lighter.

After washing, Yun Jiao remembered that his clothes had not been delivered yet, so he tentatively called Bo Yanchen a few times inside, but did not hear a response.

After much hesitation, I finally had no choice but to walk out of the bathroom wrapped in a bath towel.

The bedroom was quiet, with no sign of Bo Yanchen. Yun Jiao only heard the faint sound of water when he walked to the door of the room.

It turned out that Bo Yanchen was taking a bath in another bathroom. No wonder he didn't hear Yun Jiao's call.

Wrapped in a bath towel, he went to the closet to look for some pajamas he could wear, when his cell phone on the window sill suddenly buzzed.

Yun Jiao walked over and found that the video call was from Miao Qiu.

Now he remembered that Miao Qiu seemed to have changed a lot in the past few days. In the past, she was a chatty person who could send herself text messages all day long, but now she spoke very little.

However, Miao Qiu on the other side of the screen didn't seem to have changed much at this time.

"How are you these days? Tweet, why don't you send me many messages?" Yun Jiao looked worried.

Miao Qiu was still as fair and pretty as before, but her eyes were a little erratic, as if something was attracting his attention: "Ah... I'm fine."

"I've been living quite normally these past few days, and there's nothing special to say or talk about."

Yun Jiao: "Are you at home now?"

Miao Qiu nodded quickly: "Yeah, I'm here. Mr. Tan has been very good to me these past two days, just like before..." Her voice weakened midway through her words, and her eyes looked nervously to the side.

Yun Jiao felt something was wrong for no reason, but couldn't tell what was wrong. He could see the panic in Miao Qiu's eyes, so he decided not to ask more questions and just told him about going out with her husband today.

Yun Jiao hung up the video call with mixed emotions. Yun Jiao was pretending that something was wrong. She wrinkled her face and wondered if she should talk to Bo Yanchen, but her phone vibrated a few more times.

This is the news about viva.

You wouldn't know if you didn't look at it, but you will find that Viva sent a lot of messages, but Yun Jiao never noticed them.

In fact, regarding the news spread on the Internet, Viva seemed a little anxious, and at the same time said that she also asked people to inquire about the news and also found someone to reduce the heat.

Here comes your v dad: When dad knows the news about which mad dog is loose, dad will kill it.

Your father is here: Jiaojiao, don't be afraid, it will be suppressed sooner or later. Try not to go out these days to avoid being photographed.

Here comes your v dad: If you really can't suppress me, dad will catch a guy who evades taxes and make it a hot search topic (no

Yun Jiao was amused by Viva and quickly said that there was nothing wrong with her and there was no need to worry.

Your v dad is here [Voice message]: Oh, but there is no way to escape Bo Yanchen explaining this in front of the screen. There is a high probability that it will not be made public for the time being. You have to be prepared.

Yun Jiao: Thank you Viva, I also think it should not be made public. This is not a good choice.

Here comes your dad: It's not a good or bad choice... According to my research on Bo Yanchen and his family (sorry for the stupid things I did before), Bo Yanchen will not consider this matter, but it is difficult for his parents. Fuck, especially his mother.

Here comes your v dad: It's hard to say specifically, but in short, Bo Yanchen is definitely serious about you.

Viva seems to be extremely afraid that this incident will affect the relationship between Bo Yanchen and Yun Jiao.

Yun Jiao was very moved and explained it to Viva, and then the other party reluctantly believed that they were still very good.

"Why are you not wearing any clothes?" Bo Yanchen's voice suddenly sounded from behind.

Yun Jiao quickly turned around and saw that the alpha was wearing a pair of loose pants, and his muscular upper body was still wet.

"I haven't looked for it yet..."

"Then don't wear them." Bo Yanchen walked up to Yun Jiao in two steps, grabbed the person's waist and easily carried him to his shoulders.

Yun Jiao screamed in fright and hurriedly wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, causing the towel to fall loosely.

The next moment he was thrown on the mattress, and Bo Yanchen leaned down with the small thing wrapped in cinnamon dog packaging between his lips and teeth.

"Now I'll teach you how to use it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3K 20
Y/n Clearwater Second older she left La Push because she had the biggest crush on sam when she found out that's Leah got asked out by Sam they have...
16.3K 314 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...
64.6K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
25.1K 1K 175
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-not-shouldering-this-blame/ Not mine.