Jiao O matched 100 with actor...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 The End
Chapter 79 Extra 1
Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Chapter 39

322 9 1
By Demens88c

The thin needle that had a strong presence in Yun Jiao's heart these past two days slowly melted away in Tang Jin's few words. Although it didn't sound like a very good thing, Yun Jiao felt that his whole person became relaxed and relieved.

So, it wasn't actually what he thought.

"You Yue probably used a marketing account yesterday to spread the scandal out of context with Bo Yanchen, but I quickly contacted the publicist to get rid of the news." Tang Jin was stung by the alcohol in the cocktail, and frowned as he took out a tissue.

"It's quite hot after being fired, and the appetite seems to be quite large." Tang Jin looked at Yun Jiao, "But you probably... don't know, right?"

In his opinion, Bo Yanchen, a good little wife, didn't seem to be surfing the Internet very often, so he shouldn't have seen her by chance. If he had really seen it, he would probably have asked Bo Yanchen.

The next second, the petite Oga sitting on Bo Yanchen's lap nodded seriously: "I saw that message."

Tang Jin: "..."

An inexplicable feeling of guilt came over him. After all, what allowed You Yue to do this was that apart from the public relations department, Tang Jin felt that he also had to bear a lot of responsibility.

Why didn't he prevent You Yue in advance?

But it is indeed so outrageous that no one can predict it. How could anyone come back with a clear goal to start a scandal with Bo Yanchen as soon as they return to China?

Have you not broken up with the financial backer? It's not broken but it can be tolerated. The little star you raised is having an affair with someone else?

Tang Jin felt that this matter should be investigated carefully, although he was not sure if any clues could be found.

The director originally wanted to get the two of them to discuss and resolve the conflict, and told Bo Yanchen that this temporary role would not have much impact. If there was no one behind You Yue, how could a famous director with a reputation and experience be allowed to do such a thing?

After dinner, they were supposed to go their separate ways, but Bo Yanchen said nothing more even though he had a stern face and refused to eat. As a result, after the director left, You Yue didn't know what happened, so she got close to Bo Yanchen who was about to go to the bathroom. Thinking that the past feud had been settled, she started talking about other things in an attempt to start a chat.

Tang Jin didn't know how Bo Yanchen discovered the paparazzi when he had drunk a lot. When he heard the sound and ran over, the boy was already half-breathed by Bo Yanchen and collapsed in the corner. A few meters away, his face turned pale with fright. You Yue.

It has to be said that today's paparazzi trade their lives for first-line information. After Tang Jin called 120, he went over to look at his equipment. The photo had been sent out the moment it was taken. At this time, the content might have been edited and sent. platform.

Fortunately, this hotel is relatively private, and it happened to be a night with few people, so it didn't cause much commotion.

However, Bo Yanchen was ruthless in his attacks and usually did not give the other party many chances to shout.

"Actually, something like this happened...?" Yun Jiao was shocked and looked at the calm sleeping alpha in front of him. He was leaning back gently on the back of the sofa, with his prominent Adam's apple prominent.

Bo Yanchen's hands were still clasped around Yun Jiao's waist, and the joints on the back of his hands were indeed a little red.

I can't explain how I feel, but I feel more distressed. Yun Jiao gently covered it with his hand, looking at Bo Yanchen's slightly frowned brows, wanting to smooth them.

"Oh, no, you saw the news and didn't you ask Bo Yanchen what happened?" Tang Jin was just immersed in memories when he suddenly reacted.

Yun Jiao shook his head: "I didn't ask."

"I was afraid that my husband would find it annoying, and I also thought that maybe this was nothing unusual for actors, so I didn't ask."

Oga lowered her long black eyelashes and opened and closed her soft red lips, looking beautiful and sensible.

Tang Jin sighed in his heart: With such a wife, what more could a husband ask for?

He remembered that tonight, after Bo Yanchen got drunk after beating someone, he returned to the private room he had reopened, started to get drunk and went crazy, and showed the "private photos" of his young wife.

In fact, they are not private photos, they are very ordinary daily photos, but the angle of view shows that they were taken secretly.

Oga's face can definitely bear Bo Yanchen's

That fatal original camera takes pictures of straight men, and it looks good in face-offending shots, much better than many celebrities in the industry.

Still good. Every photo looks like a snow-white floating cloud that is light and full of vitality. It's hard not to be moved.

We can also understand Bo Yanchen's weird behavior, even though he is so handsome that he is not willing to pay for his own life.

But even Tang Jin didn't expect that Bo Yanchen could become like this after being drunk.

It's not like I haven't been drunk before. Yun Jiao hadn't appeared at that time, and the alpha's drunkenness was no different than usual, so Tang Jin always thought that his ancestor didn't become drunk and crazy.

Who would have thought that after having a little wife, Bo Yanchen would go crazy like this.

Carrying a few pitifully candid photos like a precious treasure, and forcing others to see them together, it seems that he really wants to let the whole world see his lovely and well-behaved perfect wife.

I wonder if I can laugh at him about this in the future. Tang Jin thought maliciously.

After the two talked for a while, Bo Yanchen, who had fallen asleep, stirred and woke up briefly.

The Alpha fan stared at Yun Jiao for a while with his narrow, beautiful eyes, then sat up straight and rubbed his soft cheek.

"...Sir, sir." Yun Jiao was beaten until he had no place to hide, and he repeatedly urged, "Sir, we should go home."

"Huh?" Bo Yanchen stopped moving and a vague sound came out of his throat.

"Sir, let's go home." Yun Jiao said seriously.

Bo Yanchen's straight lips seemed to be slightly raised, and his eyes were full of incense and wine: "Okay."

Although Bo Yanchen seemed so drunk that his whole brain was not clear, he walked very smoothly, no different from usual, and did not need Tang Jin's support.

What was special was that Bo Yanchen held Yun Jiao's hand tightly, and the heat in his palm was so hot that it burned into Yun Jiao's chest.

It seems... this is the first time they have been held together so tightly.

Tang Jin finally let his ancestor into the car safely, and Tang Jin breathed a sigh of relief. Watching the black car start slowly, the special young couple... no, the young couple, were harmonious and warm under the warm light in the car.

The next moment, the car windows were activated to hide, and the scenery inside turned into darkness.

"Sir, do you want to sleep a little longer?" Yun Jiao felt Bo Yanchen slowly leaning towards him and asked in a low voice.

"Yes." Bo Yanchen responded briefly.

Yun Jiao just continued to sleep as an alpha. He happened to see unread messages on his phone, so he unlocked it and opened it.

"......Why?"

Yun Jiao had just read the news for a while when Bo Yanchen next to him suddenly spoke.

"Huh? What?" Yun Jiao turned her head to the side without knowing it, and brushed her lips against the alpha's chin.

"...Where am I?" Bo Yanchen asked dully, looking at Yun Jiao's mobile phone screen.

"Where is what? Isn't sir here?" Yun Jiao looked confused.

"...Why am I here?" Bo Yanchen frowned and pointed at Yun Jiao's phone screen.

He was referring to his own chat box, which was currently in the fourth position of the interface.

"What's wrong here?" Yun Jiao also frowned, as if both of them were encountering difficulties.

"Shouldn't it be on top?" Bo Yanchen said with a bit of dissatisfaction in his tone.

He dug into his pocket, took out his mobile phone and opened the chat software.

In a row of chat boxes, Yun Jiao was at the top.

The note is still a little heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 699 63
Author: Jing Yiyi/景熠熠 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 63 Introduction to the work: Han Qiyu had a dream... In the dream, he was the true and fals...
530K 17.7K 126
Read and find out...
1.1K 115 4
ដំណើរជីវិតដែលលាយលំ ជាមួយការឈឺចាប់ .....!!
282K 8.5K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...