Jiao O matched 100 with actor...

De Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Mais

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 The End
Chapter 79 Extra 1
Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Chapter 20

339 9 0
De Demens88c

Yun Jiao had no impression of the jewelry on Bo Yanchen's wrist before. It seemed like he was not wearing anything.

Moreover, the silver chain of the bracelet is a bit thin, so it might not fit properly if worn on Bo Yanchen's wrist.

On the contrary, it suits Yun Jiao very well.

The slender white wrist looked more like a thin layer of snow under the navy blue gemstone, glowing with a fine light under the night light.

Looks quite valuable.

Yun Jiao's hands were trembling slightly, and even when Bo Yanchen loosened his hands, they still stayed in the original movement, and did not put them down for fear of accidentally breaking the bracelet.

"Then... I will return it to you after he finishes swimming." Bo Yanchen put the bracelet on him too fast, and Yun Jiao had no way to refuse, so he had to accept it.

At the same time, some tiny joy arose in my heart, gradually expanding at the touch of skin and gemstones.

"...Hmm." Bo Yanchen responded in a deep voice, as if he had something to say that he didn't say yet.

"You can go take a shower first, I'll continue swimming."

Alpha's body was thrown into the pool water, and a few drops splashed down on Yun Jiao's ankles, slowly fainting a little bit, like a fish swimming in the deep sea under the courtyard light.

Yun Jiao stood on the shore and stared blankly at Bo Yanchen's shoulder blades squeezing under the sparkling water, feeling a secret joy inexplicably.

Only he can see Bo Yanchen's appearance.

Only you can...

But how many more opportunities will there be in the future?

Yun Jiao's little joy that had just risen was immediately knocked back.

After returning to the bedroom, Yun Jiao sat by the glass window and chatted with Miao Qiu for a while. I don't know why Miao Qiu was not in a very good state today, and she didn't seem to be in a high mood. She was feeling lethargic.

Yun Jiao couldn't tell the specific reason. He only said that he didn't sleep well last night.

After chatting, I realized that it was almost ten o'clock. After Yun Jiao took off his stockings in the bathroom, he suddenly found that he was still wearing the bracelet.

The bracelet cannot touch water, but I have to take a shower.

Yun Jiao didn't know if Bo Yanchen had come out of the swimming pool now, so he decided to take off the bracelet first.

He walked out of the bathroom to the bedside, squatted next to it using the soft mattress as a base, and carefully tried to untie the bracelet, but failed several times.

Yun Jiao was a little anxious, but the hooks were always just a little bit off, making it difficult to untie them with one hand.

The bedroom door was ajar, and you could vaguely hear the slight ding of the elevator. It was Bo Yanchen going upstairs.

He should give the bracelet back now.

Yun Jiao stood up and went to the door. Moments before he noticed the sensitive feeling on the skin of his legs, he met the eyes of Bo Yanchen who had just walked out of the elevator.

"..." What Yun Jiao wanted to say was stuck in the middle, because he found that his legs were bare at this time, and the air filled with Bo Yanchen's breath was caressing these straight white legs.

Bo Yanchen's jet-black hair was wet and hanging down, part of it sticking to his forehead and cheeks, but making the whole person look sexier. Water droplets fell from the protruding Adam's apple and chest of the bathrobe.

He saw Yun Jiao was stunned on the spot, but stretched out one hand slightly, and a dark blue light flashed from his wrist, obviously intending to return the thing to Bo Yanchen.

Although Bo Yanchen didn't know why Yun Jiao was stunned at this moment, it was really hard not to look at the pair of clothes that had never been naked. Exposed legs.

The legs, which are barely exposed to ultraviolet rays, are brittlely white, and the thin skin on the knees and thighs shows a light pink color.

"...It looks good on you." Bo Yanchen looked away and looked at Yun Jiao's wrist.

"It doesn't look that good on me."

"So wear it for you."

"This... this is too precious, you can't..." Yun Jiao focused most of his attention on his sensitive legs, his mind was a little dizzy and out of control, and he carefully stepped forward to return the things. "I can't untie it, I'm sorry..."

The distance between the two gradually narrowed, and Bo Yanchen did not step back. Yun Jiao bumped forward dizzily. When his cheek was about to hit the alpha's chest, Bo Yanchen reached out and held Yun Jiao's wrist.

"Yun Jiao, look at me."

This was the first time that Bo Yanchen called Yun Jiao's name. The vibration in his chest was clearly transmitted into Yun Jiao's ears with the magnetic sound, and he raised his head.

Bo Yanchen raised half of Yun Jiao's palm, letting the omega's wrist relax and raise it in front of his eyes, so that his eyes could be directly facing the beautiful gem.

Yun Jiao's hand was raised a little high, and Bo Yanchen bent down casually, as if Yun Jiao's thin white fingers would fall on his lips the next moment.

It didn't fall, but I could feel the warm breath.

Yun Jiao's attention was completely pulled back, and Bo Yanchen's figure and navy blue light were all in his trembling, moist eyes.

"...Huh, huh?" He let out a slight nasal sound and responded to Bo Yanchen softly and uncertainly.

"This is for you." Bo Yanchen said, his tone and expression were serious.

That night Yun Jiao suffered from insomnia, firstly because she didn't dress properly in front of others, and secondly because Bo Yanchen gave her the bracelet.

The moment Bo Yanchen held his palm, it seemed as if something cold would cover his middle finger the next moment.

The bracelet is not a ring, but the price is obviously not lower than the ring.

It was a common convention in Yun Jiao's past that a wedding would be held when getting married, but not everyone would hold a wedding when they got married.

At least Yun Jiao has never stepped into a wedding hall, and he has never expected such a thing.

But when Bo Yanchen held hands and looked at himself like that, it seemed that some of his extravagant wishes might actually come true.

Yun Jiao tossed and turned for most of the night and stayed awake most of the night. He also missed meeting Bo Yanchen the next day. When he woke up, Bo Yanchen had already gone out, but the breakfast pasta was beautifully arranged on the table, waiting for Yun Jiao to warm it up before eating it.

After Yun Jiao had washed up in a daze, he was about to put the pasta in the microwave to heat up, when he realized that there were several unread messages on his phone.

It was about the life drawing class. The teacher sent Yun Jiao a message saying that he had obtained the entrance ticket to Tan Tan Villa today and asked Yun Jiao to pack his things early and arrive at Tan Tan Villa around 10:30.

There were several calls, but Yun Jiao didn't answer them.

Glancing at the clock, it was almost half past nine. Yun Jiao quickly sped up his movements without thinking carefully about why the time was suddenly advanced.

Xiang Yeyun is the new painting teacher that the Cen family found for Yun Jiao after discussing with the Ke family not long ago. He is quite famous in the circle, and is more famous than the ones the Cen family found in the past.

Yun Jiao naturally respects Xiang Yeyun very much. He didn't delay in his actions. He finished breakfast and put away his painting tools and drawing board in half an hour. Basically, he finished it in one go when Xiang Yeyun's call came.

Yun Jiao explained briefly and then hurried into the driver's car.

After getting in the car and sitting down, I still felt a little out of breath and slightly suffocated.

At this time, the weather outside was a bit hot, the sunlight shining on the car windows was still dazzling, and the temperature difference between the air outside and inside the car was ridiculously large.

"Going to sketch in such a hot sun? Can you tell your teacher not to go?" The driver, wearing sunglasses, said with some confusion.

"It's okay. There should be plenty of shade in the villa." Yun Jiao shook his head. He felt that the teacher had his own reasons for this arrangement. "Just bring some mosquito repellent. Thank you."

The driver knew he couldn't persuade Yun Jiao, so he sighed: "I will wait for you at the nearest place where I can park. If you feel uncomfortable, come over quickly."

Yun Jiao: "But sketching may take a long time. Wouldn't it be boring for you to keep waiting?"

Now it was the driver's turn to shake his head: "No, I will wait anyway."

Yun Jiao had no choice but to thank him.

Omega is delicate and frail, and there is a high probability that he will not last long in this kind of weather and may suffer from heatstroke, unless there is really a lot of shade. Drivers feel that they still have to answer to their own employers.

Tantan Villa looks more like a mountainous area with a holiday theme. Every lush tree along the road has been repaired, and for some reason, no one was seen along the way. The asphalt road and roadside decoration are all very exquisite.

Following Xiang Yeyun's instructions, the driver drove to a small slope. Inside was an area that was inaccessible to vehicles. The lush green trees blocked the too hot sunlight, and the trees provided shade, and the temperature was quite cool and pleasant.

Yun Jiao breathed a sigh of relief, opened the car window and waved hello to Xiang Yeyun not far away, then put some anti-mosquito stickers on himself, and the driver took out painting tools and other things from the trunk.

"Hello, teacher." Yun Jiao got off the car and walked forward to say hello again.

Xiang Yeyun nodded and took Yun Jiao's drawing board from the driver's hand. Yun Jiao was carrying his own painting tools, which were not very heavy.

"Go under the shade of the trees over there." After walking a few steps forward, you can see a large clear lake, and further away is a resort-style villa with a unique and beautiful decoration.

The location chosen by Xiang Yeyun just happened to be able to see the villa and the lake. The temperature was not bad under the shadow of the trees and it would not cause heat stroke. It was just a bit close to the water. Beyond a small lawn area was the calm lake surface.

Yun Jiao quite likes this place. On the clear lake surface, you can see the shadows of orange-red fish occasionally swaying by. He can't help but move his seat closer to the lake.

After sitting down, Yun Jiao had time to look at his phone and found that Bo Yanchen had sent him a message.

Don't make noise: Are you awake?

Yun Jiao quickly replied.

Yun Jiao: I'm already awake. I went out to sketch. I just arrived at the sketching place.

After thinking for a while, he turned on the camera and took a photo for Bo Yanchen.

"Let's start." Xiang Yeyun laid out his things and said to Yun Jiao, "Just draw at this angle."

"Remember the accuracy of color. You should correct your randomness early. You are too creative. What you need now is the accuracy of type and color. Do you understand?"

Yun Jiao nodded, stuffed his cell phone into his small backpack, sat upright without daring to slack off, and started adjusting colors.

I have to say that Xiang Yeyun made a good choice in finding this villa. After Yun Jiao painted for a long time, he didn't hear many noisy people, and almost no one passed by. There was only the slight sound of wind and birdsong above his head.

Xiang Yeyun was faster. After finishing most of the painting, he got up and went to rest. There were many branches in the forest path, so it was very pleasant to walk around.

Yun Jiao relaxed his wrist and was about to take a rest when he heard a small conversation and the rustle of stepping on the grass not far away.

Someone finally came? Yun Jiao looked around.

Two well-dressed boys were walking towards Yun Jiao from the direction of the villa. They were both very good-looking, and the two seemed to have spotted Yun Jiao who was sketching at the side.

"Why is there someone painting here? Wasn't it contracted by Dao Sister today? Why would anyone come in?" Shao Xia was a little strange and touched You Ning next to him with his elbow.

You Ning looked at Yun Jiao: "The villa is too big, maybe the measures were not taken well to allow irrelevant people to come in."

"But it's pretty good-looking?" Shao Xia walked towards Yun Jiao with great interest, "Why are you painting here?"

When Yun Jiao saw the other party coming to talk to them, he obediently stood up and faced Shao and Xia: "Hello, I'm here to sketch with the teacher."

He didn't dare to put his eyes too clearly on You Ning's face, because Yun Jiao vaguely remembered this face, as if it was the omega he had seen on vacation, when he was sitting with Ke Ziqian.

"Oh..." Shao Xia drawled slightly, but said nothing else, "Is that the painting your teacher painted next to it? I think yours is better looking."

Yun Jiao smiled happily, and then moved away embarrassedly to stand aside so that both paintings could be fully displayed. He didn't realize that his position was a bit too dangerous.

"Thank you, but the teacher must be a better painter than me."

You Ning suddenly spoke: "Can I see your bracelet?"

Yun Jiao was stunned and subconsciously raised his hand.

He was still wearing the bracelet that Bo Yanchen gave him yesterday. The navy blue gem became more transparent under the full light, and something seemed to be surging inside.

"Ah..." Yun Jiao felt a little embarrassed and wanted to put his hand away. After all, this item was too luxurious and didn't seem to belong to him.

"It's very beautiful." Shao Xia exclaimed.

"I know this." You Ning said to Shao Xia.

"The work of international top gemstone designer Viva, a global limited series of works."

"The original design was this navy blue 'Heart of the Ocean'. He once personally wore this bracelet for the actor at the only exhibition dance."

Yun Jiao looked at You Ning's pure and beautiful face, and felt that his wrists were even hotter than the sunlight at that moment, making it difficult for him to breathe.

"He said at that ball in an international perspective that the inspiration for creation was the ocean, which was the eternal beating heart that he could not reach for his beloved."

"There is only one navy blue bracelet in the world. After a while, bracelets in other colors were launched, but the quantity was not large."

You Ning took out a small box from her pocket and opened the lid. Inside was a delicate crystal green gemstone bracelet.

"I spent a long time on this, and my brother gave it to me."

He looked at the stunned Yun Jiao with a soft smile on his lips.

"This navy blue imitation is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

568K 17.2K 71
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf [13/06/2023] #1 in revenge [29/07/19] #1 in alpha [13/06/2023] #1 in luna [13/06/2023] #1 in paranormal [04/08/19] #...
4.8M 304K 109
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...