Jiao O matched 100 with actor...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 The End
Chapter 79 Extra 1
Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Chapter 17

326 10 0
By Demens88c

Apart from filming and personal needs, Bo Yanchen doesn't have many opportunities to bask in the sun as long as he goes out of the house.

Yun Jiao didn't react to this, and Bo Yanchen didn't want to point it out specifically, especially when he saw Yun Jiao taking out this small umbrella.

By some strange coincidence, I wanted to take it over.

Seeing Bo Yanchen quickly taking the umbrella, Yun Jiao finally realized that his umbrella did not match Bo Yanchen's. He wanted to reach out and take it back but couldn't.

How dare you, looking helpless.

"Sir...this umbrella seems a bit too childish...it doesn't fit..."

Yun Jiao still mustered up the courage to whisper, her delicate white hands gently resting on the umbrella handle in a dilemma.

"No." Bo Yanchen lowered his head and looked at Yun Jiao. His charming dark blue and black eyes looked very serious, not like he was joking, nor did he have any sarcasm.

"I love so much."

...

The closed door blocked out Bo Yanchen's back and the dazzling sunlight. Yun Jiao stood at the door, still thinking about Bo Yanchen's deep and magnetic "I like it very much" in his mind.

My mind was filled with these words, and I didn't realize for a moment that I had knelt down, holding my warm and soft cheeks with both hands.

He said he liked it very much...

Yun Jiao has thought that people like Bo Yanchen, who are at the top of society regardless of status or wealth, should pay special attention to the matching of clothing and accessories. The more advanced people are, the more they will disdain and ridicule these low-level gadgets that are only cute. .

But Bo Yanchen said he liked it very much.

After a long time, Yun Jiao finally recovered and stood up with a fever in his head.

I received a message from the painting teacher on my mobile phone. The location for the life drawing class in two days has been chosen, and Yun Jiao is asked to do more color exercises in the next two days.

The balcony connected to the living room is quite spacious. Not only is there a swing chair, but there is also a row of soil enclosed by a small wooden fence under the glass fence. Some green plants are planted in it, which reveals a kind of agility and vitality that is not in line with the interior design of the house. exuberant.

Yun Jiao moved down all his painting tools and drawing boards and planned to paint on the balcony for a while.

After probably painting for more than an hour, Jiang Huiqiao came over.

When she walked in and saw the beautiful, well-behaved and white omega, Jiang Huiqiao felt that she had never been so grateful for this job.

Her previous job was to shorten her life span, and the owner of the house complained a lot about her dissatisfaction when she came. Amidst the superior and fierce words of the masters, Jiang Huiqiao had to put on a smile for fear that the other party would become even more angry.

I have never seen such a cute and soft little master (to a certain extent, a master) like Yun Jiao, who is serious and well-behaved, but seems to be afraid of saying the wrong thing in front of Jiang Huiqiao.

Jiang Huiqiao has rarely seen such people in such high-end residences.

Either overt or covert superiority, or indifference and indifference, or venting dissatisfaction and ridicule.

When Jiang Huiqiao asked if she could hug him, Yun Jiao was stunned, but she still nodded.

Jiang Huiqiao reluctantly let go after inhaling the soft aroma of omega. She had no consciousness of "stealing" at all, but instead she felt a little jealous of the actor Bo.

She is so lucky, she will be able to match such a cute omega sometime.

"Did you have a good rest last night? The housekeeping aunt will come over to clean it later." Jiang Huiqiao checked the key public areas in the house, "How do you feel?"

"Everything is fine, and I slept well." Yun Jiao stood aside obediently, "Thank you, Sister Huiqiao."

"Were you painting just now? It seems I disturbed you." Jiang Huiqiao saw the painting tools and the half-finished work on the balcony. She felt a little sorry, but also felt amazing, "You are very good at painting, Jiao Jiao."

"It's okay. I'm going to take a rest when I'm tired of painting." Yun Jiao felt embarrassed at being praised, "I've been studying before, but I'm not very good at it."

Jiang Huiqiao got up and walked to the balcony to take a serious look at the canvas: "It's really beautiful."

After the two briefly chatted for a while, Jiang Huiqiao suddenly remembered something: "Yun Jiao, you are now the little master of this house. If you are not satisfied with anything, you can ask for changes."

"Besides, you stay at home longer than the actor, so you have more say in this aspect."

Yun Jiao was startled. He didn't expect that he could have such power: "No, no need... I think it's all good."

"You really don't have to worry about anything. Your movie star's assets can help you build several more buildings next to it." Jiang Huiqiao winked at Yun Jiao, "Besides, don't you think the design of this house is too uninhabitable?" Come on, it's just like the sample rooms in those brochures. It looks exquisite, but in fact it has no atmosphere. The whole place is cold and windy. It doesn't look like a place where newlyweds should live."

"Even if you say that the house should be built with a cinnamon dog theme, I think it will be better than now." She said with a smile when she saw Yun Jiao's cinnamon dog slippers.

"Ah..." Yun Jiao hesitated with a red face. Jiang Huiqiao's word "newlyweds" made her thoughts confused. Her eyes glanced at the wooden railing of the balcony next to her.

"If, if I really want to change something, I want to plant some flowers here."

"That's it?" Jiang Huiqiao raised her eyebrows, "This request is too trivial."

If you can marry the actor, shouldn't you immediately take his black card and go shopping in the luxury counters of major shopping malls? How can anyone be like Yun Jiao who asked for a long time and could only hold back the sentence "Grow flowers"?

Jiang Huiqiao felt that her heart was even softer and turned into a puddle of water.

"What flowers do you want to plant?" she asked.

In fact, when Yun Jiao was just painting, he was thinking that during the more than ten years in the labor camp, clusters of hydrangeas were planted under the window of his room, which bloomed very well in the warm climate and were very beautiful.

"Hydrangea? It's simple. Arrange it immediately." Jiang Huiqiao replied, her affection for Yun Jiao rising by several orders of magnitude.

Omega smiled sheepishly, as if he felt a little apologetic that it would be difficult to fulfill his request, but the expectation was clearly visible in his light brown eyes, which was endearing.

She really wanted to risk her life and steal Yun Jiao while the actor was away... Jiang Huiqiao wanted to faint.

............

"..." Tang Jin stood in the dressing room waiting for Bo Yanchen to get ready. He was silent for a long time when he saw the other person holding a small milk blue umbrella in his hand, "...is it what I thought?"

There were other people in the room, and it was inconvenient for him to directly say Yun Jiao's name.

The makeup artist next to him was holding his breath, but still couldn't help but glance at the actor's hands.

"Yes." Bo Yanchen responded calmly.

He could almost wrap the small umbrella with one hand. Bo Yanchen slowly rubbed the pair of pointed ears on the handle of the umbrella with his fingers.

There was no expression on his face, but Tang Jin knew that he should be in a good mood.

Tang Jin: "Is it possible? This is an umbrella. It is used to block the rain and the sun. It is not for you to play with."

Bo Yanchen ignored him.

Yun Jiao's umbrella is very clean, as if it is washed carefully after every use. It also has a faint fragrance and is folded very carefully.

After putting on makeup, Bo Yanchen didn't put the umbrella away, but instead walked to the filming location with it.

Before Bo Yanchen appeared in the filming plot, he leaned aside and waited, taking out his phone from time to time to check the news.

It's different now that he has a wife, Tang Jin was amazed.

In the past, I would throw my phone around and never check it once a day, but now I actually carry it with me everywhere, as if I am afraid of missing any message from my wife.

But judging from the way Bo Yanchen picked it up and put it down, it was obvious that he had not received any news from Omega.

This morning's recording was particularly smooth. Shao Xia, a new student, did not feel the overwhelming pressure from Bo Yanchen in the past. He performed very well and passed the test without making many mistakes.

Although Shao Xia is a beta, his appearance and figure are very close to that of an omega. He is also a handsome boy with thick face that the public likes now. He could see that Bo Yanchen was in a good mood, so he immediately stepped forward to seize the opportunity to express his gratitude.

Bo Yanchen said "Hmm" and wanted to avoid him, but the director of the production happened to walk next to him.

Director Long Yunqian, who has a long experience in the industry, walked over and patted Bo Yanchen on the arm with a pleased smile on his face: "We haven't seen each other for a day, and the changes are quite big."

"When you are acting, you have a strong personal edge, which can bring you honors and achievements, but it cannot last long." Long Yun smiled dryly, "You did a good job today, and you are more integrated with the drama."

Bo Yanchen's acting style mainly focuses on the extreme parts of the character's personality, which has brought him a lot of honors and public attention, but also created limitations for him.

Being less sharp and more tolerant is what Long Yunqian always hoped Bo Yanchen could improve.

"Thank you, director, for directing." Tang Jin smiled and thanked him.

The three of them chatted there for a while before they dispersed. Bo Yanchen asked Tang Jin where his umbrella had gone.

Tang Jin walked to the table where the items were placed, and found that the umbrella was missing.

"Ah? Did I just put it here?" Tang Jin felt a chill on his back and did not dare to look back at Bo Yanchen for a while.

At this time, Shao Xia was standing next to the table. Next to him was a pure and delicate-looking omega. He seemed to be visiting the class, and they were gathering together not knowing what to say.

"You Ning?" Tang Jin whispered, "I had been endorsed by Els before, and she was a bit of a background person. I didn't expect them to know each other."

Bo Yanchen remained silent beside him, so Tang Jin had no choice but to stop talking to himself and walked forward to look for an umbrella with a guilty conscience.

Shao Xia, who was chatting with You Ning, was suddenly touched on the shoulder. When he turned around and saw that it was Bo Yanchen, his smile immediately widened: "Best actor, what do you want from me..."

Before he finished speaking, the small blue umbrella in his hand was pulled out by a strong force.

Shao Xia's expression froze, and then he saw the thin lips of the man with a striking and dazzling appearance moving slightly.

"Did you touch it? Did you wash your hands?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 22
this is about a fem Deku and how she and kacchan got together hope you like it. also Disclaimer bad grammar. smut or lemon maybe and I mabye don't kn...
568K 17.2K 71
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf [13/06/2023] #1 in revenge [29/07/19] #1 in alpha [13/06/2023] #1 in luna [13/06/2023] #1 in paranormal [04/08/19] #...
103K 3.7K 25
;; SAE ITOSHI X F! READER β™ͺ " Apt 203 needs to stfu " CHATFIC ! ! HIATUS STARTED ; 03 / 2 / 23 PUBLISHED ; 03 / 4 / 23 FINISHED ; 00 / 0 / 00
27K 4.1K 21
⚠️don't copy, republish, publishing ss in any social media without the author's permission.. A marriage that happened suddenlyβ€Œ .. Will the bond bet...