Texas Tea - Post Malone

Por Pepepolly

A Cowboys legacy lives forever... Book one : Wrapped around your Finger Book two : Wrapped around your Hea... Más

Cheater
For My Broken Heart
This Is My Spot!
Values
Just A Little Blood
Like A Linda
It's Ok To Cry, Honey
Pink Roses
Confront Your Fear
I Will Wait
He Wants Her
Letting Go
Family Ties
This Is Us Now
My Reason
My Hero, Lara
I Said NO
You Are Beautiful, Indy
Home
Little Dove
More Than All The Stars
Ace
Storm
Cottonwod
The Mountain Calls
The Barn
Sisters
One Hundred Children?
Strong Woman
This Is Our House
I will punch you myself
Liers
First Punch
I Am Not My Mother
Stetson
Hazel
Bullet To The Chest
That Jimmy Wilde
The Old Oak
Magic
Austin (Bonus)

Running Away

38 7 1
Por Pepepolly

Indy wakes up alone again. It's Sunday - another sleep-in day for her, but another day Austin is up early jogging around the neighborhood. She sits up looking at her side table and smiles. There is a mug of coffee there and a note just like yesterday. The coffee will be cold, but it's the sentiment she loves. She reaches over and picks up the note.

Be dressed by the time I get back.
We have plans today.
Your coffee is still hot.

Indy frowns at his words. Then looks over at the coffee mug. She touches the side and frowns again. It is hot. She lifts the mug and sees a coaster under it with an electrical cord. A heated coaster to keep her coffee hot while she sleeps? Is that why he went to the shop yesterday? Was this what was in the brown bag? His solution to her coffee going cold was not to moan at her or refuse to make her coffee anymore but to rather go into town and find something that would keep her coffee hot so she could drink it when she decided to wake up. She gets a lump in her throat, but it's not because she is sad. It's because she had never had anyone be so thoughtful toward her. It's an amazing feeling.

She throws off the bed covers and pulls on her pajamas, turns the coaster off then rushes over to her house with her hot coffee in hand. She showers, without the worry of Miss Daisy crashing into the shower, and then hops out and dries herself. She has no idea what Austin has planned but she is sure she can't go wrong with simple jeans and a T-shirt. She has never had anyone plan a day just for her, she has never had anyone make her a central focus, or give her as much attention as Austin has since he met her. It excites her. She stares at her bed for a moment then her cupboard, she does not want to sleep here again. Not without Austin anyway. It is premature and reckless on her part but she pulls out a bag and throws some clothes into it, along with some essential toiletries. Once satisfied with what she has packed, she zips up her bag, grabs her now empty coffee cup, and walks back to Austin's house.

She is not going to overthink this, but she would be lying if she said she wasn't a little nervous. She is practically moving in with him uninvited.

He is busy in the kitchen when she walks in and he stops what he is doing to look at her. His eyes dart to the bag in her hand, it's a large bag, and she holds her breath. He walks over to her slowly then takes the bag from her. "Your coffee was still hot when you woke up?" he asks. "Yes...thank you. That was sweet of you," she says, still a little nervous. "You are welcome, sugar," he says leaning down to kiss her cheek. "I am going to put your bag in the room. You can unpack it when we get back," he says then turns and walks off to the bedroom. Well, that's  that, she guesses. Indy waits for him to disappear and then she screams silently and does a little Irish jig. She feels like she is on top of the world.

When a person experiences a broken heart and someone new comes along they fix it over time, gluing it back together piece by piece. But, not Austin. He took her heart, all the broken pieces, and melted it in his warm hands then gave it back to her whole and stronger than it ever was.

She puts her coffee cup in the dishwasher and then looks at what he is busy with. It looks like he is prepping for something, the end of the world maybe? "What are we doing today?" she asks, holding up a bottle of water as he walks back into the kitchen.

"Well, darlin', you ever thought of just running away?"

"All the time."

"Would you like to run away with me? Just for the day?"

"Yes."

"Come on then," he says taking the bottle of water and placing it back in the cooler. Then he picks it up and holds out his hand to her. She takes it. She does not know where they are going and she does not care. She will be with him and that's all she cares about.

They drive through Pasadena and then head out of town up the winding Mountain Road of  Mount Wilson. The drive is long but beautiful. Embarrassingly enough she has to admit that she has never ventured up the Mountain Road, much to Austin's horror. She tends to stick to the city. But, now that they are engulfed in the bush and the endless road she finds she does not miss the city one bit. She also does not care that the drive is long, she will drive forever if that's what Austin wants. They eventually get to a small cafe and have lunch at it. The food is amazing and she feels like she is in a little bubble by how Austin keeps his attention on her. He wants to know everything about her, asks a million questions and she answers every one in detail. She asks him questions too and by the time they climb back into his truck, she feels like she knows almost everything there is to know about him.

They don't head back to the city, instead, they drive deeper into the mountain, further and further away from the city till it feels like there is no one but them. Eventually, Austin stops near a high cliff and when Indy climbs out to look at the view all she can see for miles around is only rolling green cliffs and terrain that one could disappear into for years without a trace. "Do you think people are living, hidden in the bush?" she asks turning to Austin. He is busy throwing blankets and pillows onto the back of his truck. "If there are they will never let you see them," he says hopping up onto the back of his truck then grinning at her and putting his hand. He pulls her up and nudges her down into the blankets as she giggles.

"What are we doing?" she asks. "The sun is settin' and soon the stars will be out. We will lie beneath them, you can watch them while I settle between these thighs," he says running his hands up her thighs, pushing her dress up. The way he looks at her has her melting and she lies back, letting her legs fall open. Austin grins at her and pushes her dress up further until her midriff, sliding his hand back down catching his thumbs on her panties. His eyes always on hers. "We rarely come across perfection," he mumbles as he starts to drag her panties down her thighs slowly. "At first we may think something is perfect, but the more we look at it..." he says getting to her ankles and slipping the constricting material off her, "the easier it is to see the flaws we initially missed," he brings her panties to his lips, "some flaws are small and we can overlook them with no concerns," he chucks her panties over his shoulder then takes her wrists and pulls her up, removing her dress, and biting his bottom lip when he sees her unrestricted breasts. "Some flaws we can't deny, we can't overlook," he mumbles, reaching out and running his thumbs over her nipples as he cups her breasts. "But you," he breaths out grabbing her and tumbling them until she is now seated on his naked body. How did he get naked? Was he already naked? "You are flawless. Magnificent," he whispers, his eyes dancing over her body along with his fingers.

"Every time you look at me or touch me it feels like you are worshipping me."

"Aye, I am."

Indy's stomach swoops at his words and she can feel her face grow slightly hot from the way he is looking at her. She is happy. He makes her happy. She smiles down at him but can't match his intensity - he has control here remember, so she turns her face from him and lowers her eyes shyly. "Come here," he whispers, his voice raspy. She giggles and leans down, kissing him. Her body starts to shake as his hands roam. His hand reaches around her hip and she feels him align himself with her entrance, pushing just his tip in. She sighs - excitement, relief...courage. Courage? Yes, courage. She wants to show him what he has. Show him what he gets to keep for as long as he likes. She breaks the kiss and sits up slowly, taking him an inch deeper with every inch she moves up. His eyebrow raises and his smirk is wide. He is big and as hard as steel. "Careful," he whispers. Once she is sitting flush with his hips and has taken him all, she lifts herself. She watches him as she starts to slowly sink into him again. His eyes roll and he lets out a guttural, satisfied growl then curls his fingers around her hips. She rides him - gentle and smooth, timidly even. But, she feels powerful on top of him. He groans when she goes a little harder and swirls her hips, the friction making him dig his fingers into her hips - his chest rising and falling heavily. He lets her ride him until she can feel her thighs burning and when she leans forward, placing her hands on his pecks, he takes over.  He pushes her down harder and makes her go faster as he drives deeper into her. Her orgasm ignites and she lets out a whine as she stretches around him. He feels amazing. She looks up at the sky as her orgasm explodes and hits from nowhere, it makes her body go ridged and then shake as she opens her mouth in a scream. "Perfection," Austin breathes out and releases into her before she collapses on him. Perfection is the right word.

She can't keep her eyes open no matter how hard she tries. Austin does not try and keep her awake, instead, he wraps them in a blanket. Later she wakes to him placing her gently in the front seat, staying quiet as he drives them back down the mountain, and soon Indy is lulled to sleep from the quietness that hums softly around her - her fingers tangled in his hand.

He shushes her softly when they get home lifting her out of the truck and then carrying her inside. "I am like a big baby," she mumbles into his chest. "You are fine, darlin'," he says softly into the top of her head and places her in the bed. She means to sit up and offer to help him clear out the truck, but sleep pulls her under before she gets a chance.

She wakes the next morning from his alarm. She is grumpy. She hates waking up early. But, it's Monday and she has to get up for school. She loves being a teacher and so it always softens her slightly. Austin stirs next to her then chuckles when he sees her pouting face. "Grumpy," he mumbles kissing her face before he throws the bed covers off and jumps out of bed with way too much enthusiasm for so early in the morning. She has finally found Austin's only flaw. He is a morning person.

"You being so happy in the morning might be a deal breaker," she groans, rolling over and covering her head with a pillow. The pillow is pulled off her head and Austin's smiling face comes into view. "We balance each other out. Now out of bed," he says drawing back the bed covers and pulling her out of bed.

She groans.

He ignores her.

"Go shower while I jog."

"I don't want to shower."

"You wanna jog?"

"I want to shower," Indy says quickly as she makes a beeline for the bathroom, but not quick enough to avoid Austin tapping her ass playfully. She showers quickly and then dresses, smiling when she sees he has cleared a shelf in his closet for her clothing. He is still not back by the time she is dressed so she slips into the kitchen and makes a pot of fresh coffee and then lunch for both of them. Austin gets back just as she is done so she presents him with a cup of coffee and a bright smile. "Happier?" he asks with a smirk as he takes his coffee. "Yes. Sorry, I just need a few minutes to wake up. But, I will try to be better. I will focus on changing," she says, she does not think she can. She has just always been this way. But, her first instinct is to apologize and work on bettering herself.

"Ain't nothin' to change, sugar. You are just fine as you are," he says pecking her lips, they are warm from the coffee. Then he turns and heads to the bedroom. Her work bag is packed and she is ready to go by the time he comes back, dressed and ready. Is this what every morning with him will be like? She sure hopes so. She likes this. They head to school, the morning sun in her eyes but it does not bother her. Nothing seems to bother her. Once parked in his parking spot Indy rummages in her bag for her classroom keys and then picks up her bag. "Ok, I will see you later," she says opening her door.

"Excuse me," Austin says. She stops and turns to look at him. His brow is raised and she frowns in confusion. Then he leans over the console and puckers his lips. Indy smiles and she knows her cheeks have gone pink with a warm blush. She leans in and pecks his lips. "Have a good day, sugar," he says. "You too," she whispers around her insanely big smile then slides out of his truck onto her now wobbly legs.

"I don't get why teachers are so happy to be at school on a Monday," Jeremy says walking up to her. "As my mother would say, you look like the cat that got the cream, Miss Gold," Miller says from beside Jeremy. He has made friends with the whole football team now and looks happy. That makes her happy. "Enough with your mouths. I will make you run extra laps if those jaws continue to flap. Take Miss Gold's things and walk her to her class," Austin says from behind her. The boys try to hide their grins but say nothing further as they take her books and bag.

"Coach, may I speak with you? I have some plays I would like to suggest," Red says walking up to Austin with a book in his hand. Indy peeps behind her as she walks and sees Austin inspecting the pages of the book with a serious face as Red talks endlessly next to him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.9K 486 48
What do you when you have a one night stand with Post malone, but end up with more than you bargained for?
14.4K 172 17
Warnings: .Smut/ mature language/ nudity/ heavy topics/ abuse/ toxic relationships .ALL RIGHTS TO S.E HINTON This is also my first time writing on W...
2.8K 160 20
"Whatever, just call him and get him to sign the papers. It's not that hard," Kitty adds before taking another sip. Miya is going to have to drive he...
5.8K 395 49
She has actively tried to get as far away from him as possible after he dumped her belongings she had left behind on her friend's front lawn and then...