𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)

858 36 23
By idontlikethisthing

——-
I can't wait to write about Ariana being an absolute psycho, i mean queen
——-

—Ariana POV—

I splashed some ice-cold water on my face in an attempt to wash away the nausea.

It was early in the morning and it seemed that all the drinking I did last night fucked me up more than I thought it would. Waking up and the first thing you have to do is throw up your guts is not the best feeling.

"Yo ponytail you awake!" Hearing Y/n yell out I rolled my eyes. "I'm in the bathroom!" I responded and she peeped her head inside. "You good babe." I didn't want Y/n/n to worry so I decided I'd just tell a white lie. "Yeah, I'm just really hungry."

Y/n shimmed her way into the room making me giggle. "Well, you are in luck I just ordered some food. Got your favorite, a smoothie bowl, and some vegan strawberry pancakes." Man that sounds like exactly what I need right? "What about-."

"Your coffee? A venti soy latte with a side shot of espresso in case you need that extra hit of energy." Y/n interrupted. "You know me so well."

Y/n opened her arms and I happily jumped into them. She then lifted me and I wrapped my legs around her waist. Ahh the feeling of being carried around by your sexy six-foot big dick-strong girlfriend was truly the best feeling.

Y/n carried me out the bedroom and downstairs where she gently put me on top of the counter and then handed me the Starbucks.

Tasting the delicious flavors I felt my nausea wash away. I started swaying from side to side and my legs were swinging back and forth. Y/n kissed my cheek. "I love to see you happy." She continued to kiss down my neck and stopped at my collarbone at the sound of a knock on the door.

"Looks like our food is here." Y/n pulled away making me whimper and went to answer the door. I got down from on top of the counter and went to the couch. That's when I saw a box on the table.

Letting my nosey ness get to me I opened the box and it was filled with gaming stuff from Nintendo to PlayStation and like two Xbox games. This stuff must've cost a fortune with how expensive games are nowadays.

"There you are Ari shamalama ding dong." I slowly looked back at Y/n "What did you just call me?" Y/n plopped down next to me and put the food down on the coffee table. "Ari shama lama ding dong."

"Wh-why." Y/n shrugged and then kissed my cheek making me blush. God, I was in such a mushy mood today any type of act of love Y/n did to me filled me with joy. "I don't know. Just because." Y/n started taking out the food sorting out what was mine and what was her.

The smell of freshly cooked food filled me with happiness. I can see why Y/n was a foodie. Eating my food slowly I found it to taste meh or just not what I was in the mood for. You know when you have the cravings for one type of food but in the end you eat a different type of food.

It's good but it's just not what I want and what's even stranger is that I don't know what I want.

"You okay babe? You've been picking at your food is it not good." I gave Y/n a small smile. "No, it's fine it's just not what I was hoping for you know. I just have a craving for something."

Y/n rubbed my shoulder with hers and then cuddled up next to me. "What do you have a craving for? My dick?" I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my mouth. "No, but I don't mind having a taste." Y/n wiggled her eyebrows at me. "You dirty girl."

Y/n smooched my cheek making me squeal. "I'm getting so many kisses today. I might as well be robbing the kiss bank."

"Mam you are under arrest for the crime of being so goddamn adorable and robbing the kiss bank." Y/n got on top of me and flipped me over onto my stomach. She then put my hands behind my back and held me like that. "Oh officer please let me go I'll do anything," I say while doing a voice.

"Anything?" I look back at Y/n in a flirtatious way and she smirks. I bush back and start grinding on her crotch. But suddenly she pulled back.

"That is not needed." Y/n with a smirk on her face went back to munching on her most likely not vegan hearty breakfast.

I can't believe this girl she got me all riled up and then just went back to eating her food. I felt tears swell up in my eyes and I didn't know why. I'd never usually get sad over something like this and yet here I was about to start sobbing.

"Hey, Ari no reason to get all teary-eyed all of a sudden now." It was obvious Y/n didn't know what to say because she started stuttering and sounded like a glitchy Ai.

"It's fine I'm fine. I just felt overwhelmed by your teasing for some reason. Let's finish eating breakfast okay." Y/n nodded her head I could tell something was on her mind but she stayed silent.

After eating we cuddled up together on the couch watching a movie. ever so often we would kiss and rub each other's naughty bits but for the most part, we stayed focused on the movie.

"Ari, are you pregnant?" Y/n said suddenly making me jump. "Uhh, I don't think so. But I've never taken a test so I don't know." Looking at Y/n I could tell what she was thinking. "Should I go take one."

Y/n nodded her head making me sigh. And that's what I did. While I waited I thought about how my life would change and if I was pregnant was it for the better or the worse? Would I ever be a good mother I hope so but one can never know until it happens.

I put my hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. Was there a child in there? The survey said no there was no child because the test came back negative and I was brokenhearted.

I was so excited at the thought of having a family with Y/n and yet it wasn't gonna happen or at least not now.

I washed the test off and left the bathroom Y/n waited with her hand in her pocket looking sexy as usual. "So what were the results are we about to have mini Ariana running around here."

I shook my head no. "Nope no mini grandes for us." Y/n pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. She could probably tell how upset I was about this. "Well that's okay we're still young and we have plenty of time to make lots of babies."

I know that was true but that's not what I wanted. What I wanted was a baby now and I don't understand why Y/n is so content with waiting.

I was gonna get that damn baby if it's the last thing I do.

——-
Authors note

So after this chapter the story has officially entered its finale phase and as you all know I've got greedy ready to release but I've also decided to give y'all an extra slice of Ariana Grande love and I introduce you to

A high school AU based on the Thank You Next music video. (The mean girl's section) where Ariana is the popular cheerleader and you are just the basic new girl who comes to town. (Like mean girls) I'm also gonna mix in some Heather inspiration (the musical for all those who don't know) and I think it's going to be good overall

I don't know if I'm gonna make it gp or just regular so I'll let y'all pick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 9.3K 29
"I just want to fucking know why!? Why would you look me in the eyes, and fake the whole time? I was ready to come out for you! I am in love with you...
151K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
27.6K 1.2K 25
Sequel to Please come back. Second book but please bare with me. Feel free to leave any comments. Appreciate the love. Its been two years since y/n...
33.1K 902 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...