Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é
𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱
𝟗: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟗: 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟏: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫

17.4K 1K 36
By Author_ruhii

"Akshara Bhabhi"

Bhabhi?

Akshara Bhabhi?

Ohh shit!

I sat up and checked time on my phone. '7 am'. I looked beside me, Arhaan isn't here. "haa" I shouted walking to the door and opening it.

"Maa bula rahi hai--" she stopped looking at me up and down. "Waah, Bhai gave you his clothes?" She asked me in disbelief. I nodded. "When I asked him for his blue t-shirt he didn't even--" she went back muttering. "Bhabhi jaldi aana" she shouted again.

I was about to go to the washroom but stopped. "But I don't have clothes" I mumbled realising it. "That's why I brought these for you" I turned to see his mother standing at the door with
with a light blue saree and some jwellery on top of it in her hands.
"Do you like it?" She asked me showing the saree. I nodded, I feel guilty in front of her.

"I'm sorry Aunty" I said lightly. "What?" She asked in confusion. "S-sorry for what I did" I said looking down. She held my face with her palm "What happened, was written in fate. It's not your fault. I'm not mad at you." she smiled at me.

"Thank you, aunty-" she interrupted me. "Not aunty, call me maa" she said making me emotional again. Why the hell I can't stop being emotional since I came here? "Or..you can call me whatever you called your mom-" this time, I cut her in the middle. "I don't have a mother"

I haven't seen my mother ever, she died while giving me birth. My father has been giving me love of both. She caressed my hair, "Now you have one" without even thinking, I hugged her hard. She rubbed my back.

"Now go get ready quickly, today is your 'pehli rasoi'" she said breaking the hug. (First kitchen)
First time in my life, I didn't felt scared from the name of cooking. Afterall I did cooking classes, and now, um expert in cooking.

I nodded before she went back. I took a quick shower and wore the saree and jwellery.

"Hayee, Arhaan hai to bohot unlucky, Getting a divorce from this beauty? So heartbreaking." I mumbled looking at myself in the mirror . "Really?" He entered saying that.

"Koi shak?" I turned to him. He looked at me up and down. "Very much" he said coming close to me. "You can continue from there too" I said taking a step back. "That's not fun." Fun? What fun does he want?

He's wearing a black suit, probably about to go to his office. "Your missing this." He said taking a pinch of sindoor (vermilion) from a small box in his hand and raised his hands to my hair partition.

I closed my eyes as he filled the sindoor in my hair partition. "You could tell me to do it myself" I mumbled as he stepped back. "Maa told me to do it myself" he said running his hands in his hair, looking in the mirror.

"Well, I want to ask you something" I turned to him. He 'hummed'. "Why is your mom treating me so politely? Like she's--" he cut me in the middle. "Because her wedding happened the same way." He answered.

"Same way?" I asked now quite sure what he meant. "My father was going to marry her sister, but at the time of marriage, her sister ran away. So she ended up marrying him." He cleared himself. I made an 'O' face. So she can relate me to her. "And one more reason"

I looked at him with raised brows. "What?" I asked. "Our priest called her the day before yesterday and informed her that mine and Aaliya's 'kundali' aren't matching, he made a mistake checking that first time. So maa even asked Mr. Singhaniya to break the marriage but he refused."

I walked downstairs finding his mother. "Here" she shouted from kitchen. I went there. Do I have to? Yes, I have to. I bent down and touched her feet, earning a bunch of Ashirwads' (blessings)

"You can make whatever you are comfortable making, and ask me if you have any doubt" I nodded. She smiled at me before going back.

Now? What do I have to make? Kheer! I'll try Kheer.

So...after the hard process of 45 minutes, I'm ready with my tasty, no very very tasty kheer. I served all the kheer in bowls. Arhaan came in the kitchen to take water. "Aaj lagta hai aaj maarne ka khayal hai" (seems like a planning of killing me) he mumbled drinking water.

"Sure Mr. Singhaniya, there's every possibility that I'll put poison in your kheer" I said earning a glance from him. "Atleast that won't be as bitter as your kheer" how dare him judge my kheer without even tasting it?
Now, he deserves a bitter one.

He walked out, and I took a spoon of salt and poured it in one bowl. Now he'll know what bitter tastes like. I just didn't chose the idea of putting a poison in it because I will have to go to prison.

I pinned the special bowl for my dear husband with my eye and placed all the bowls in a tray heading to dining area.

On the table, Arhaan's mother, father, chacha (uncle), Chachi (Aunt), Bhabiya, bhabhi, Vansh and Sanya are waiting. "Arhaan, where are you going? Come and eat." His mother said watching him leave house.

"I'm already late--" "come" He came and sat at the table. I smiled like a sweet poison giving him his special kheer and then served the others.

"Akshara, you also sit and eat, beta" His mom said. I nodded sitting and serving myself kheer.
Everyone started eating, except me,Arhaan and Chachi. I'm waiting for him to start and I think he's doing the same. No idea about his Chachi.

"It's amazing" his mother said. I smiled at her "thank you". After a moment, I took a bite and soon Arhaan also tasted it. I waited for his reaction desperately. But he kept eating it as it's the tastiest kheer he ever ate.

"When will this girl give our Arhaan divorce?" His chachi said and all the people on the table became silent. I waited for there reaction. "Tanu, Don't say the name of divorce in this house ever again" His Papa said making me chok on my food and coughing loudly. His mother offered me water.

"And she's not a this or that girl, her name is Akshara, Akshara Arhaan Singhaniya" I choked harder on this line.

"But I don't think it's good to believe this girl"he's chachi continued. I never had a chachi. Thankgod. I thought that those evil chachies just existed in tv but no. There's a 'jeeta jagta' prove.

"Then don't and keep your mouth shut and eat." His mother said. "How do you believe that she didn't put a poison in it?" I closed my hands in fist to control myself from standing up and make her drink a full bottle of poison.

"Then please, get up" This time, everyone became silent and looked at the man who said it. "Waah, waah, biwi ke aate hi rang badal liye" Aur aap jo naagin ban rahi hai?

(You changed your colours just after your wife came)

"Choro, Mai kyun khane ka apmaan karu?" She said taking a bite of kheer. Now, who's changing colours?

"Chii, She has put salt instead of sugar and you guys are enjoying?" I tried, I swear, I tried my best not to smile, but I did. But atleast I was able to stop the sudden burst of laugh.

I looked at Arhaan, who's staring at me. I know, he saw me smiling and he knows that I put the salt in her plate.

"Enough tanu, go back to your room. Now!" His mother yelled standing up. Poor Tanu Chachi, couldn't eat the poor kheer. She went out.

"Bhabhiiii" someone shouted from out and Arhaan's face lightened up. I looked at the door with a confused face to see 2 men running inside the house with their luggages.

__________________________________

Next chapter Tomorrow.

Thank you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
8.8K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
4.1K 388 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...
9.3K 432 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...