To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Bonus Chapter 2

513 27 2
By theEveofChaos

Family Vacation

Silas's POV

I drew in a deep breath letting the fresh sea air fill my lungs. It had been just over four years since that night Seirína brought us to the shores of Greece, and we were finally here again. However, this time it was as a family. It has been an interesting few years that's for sure. Lochlyn was almost three, and the triplets were in their terrible twos, so we definitely had our hands full all the time. Erica and Uncle had joined us for the trip to help with the kids, and I think all of us were thankful. They hadn't moved to Fairie full-time yet but did visit often. I think once the wedding is over, they will make the move permanent. Letting go of their human lives is difficult between her nursing career and his diner.

"What are you thinking, mo chaomhnóir?" She asked me, wrapping her arms around my stomach. She peeked her head around my torso as she smiled at me.

"I think I am the luckiest man alive," I said, lifting her up and kissing her. "I have you, my brothers, and our children, Seirína. What more could a man want?"

She wriggled out of my arms, gave me a mischievous smirk, and dropped her sundress. Then she dove into the water. I heard Axel gasp next to me, "Did she just," he stuttered.

"Yep, she did," I groaned as we both began shedding our clothes and following her and shifting when we plunged into the water.

"Okay, no swimming on this side of the beach kiddos," Kota chuckled as Ax and I dove under the waves seeking out our little witch.

When Loki and Seirína had completed their bond, she had gained a portion of everyone's powers. In the case of myself and Axel, she could breathe underwater and swim almost as rapidly as we could. That being said, we found her several miles out to sea, just waiting for us. "Seirína," I said in a husky tone, "You're being a very naughty little girl."

She darted just within reach of us and cooed, "Am I, sir? Hmm, maybe you need to teach me a lesson?" I grabbed for her but she pushed back quickly, just escaping my grasp as she giggled. However, her laughter quickly faded when Axel grabbed her from behind, wrapping his arms around her.

"Do you need to be punished, Dove?" he whispered in her ear. She gave him a sly look and nodded. "Hmm, Silas, what could we possibly do to teach her a lesson?" He slipped his fingers between her legs and began circling her clit. She groaned as she pressed her ass against him, making him chuckle. "Maybe she needs to be edged." He started working his fingers more quickly as she panted, and then he pulled away and swam closer to me. He grabbed me and pulled me in for a deep kiss as he began to stroke my already hard cock. I moaned into his mouth and began to stroke him as well. I heard Seirína whine as she watched us. Axel gave her a sly chuckle as we continued to pleasure each other.

She whined again, pressing her thighs together as she trod water. "Seirína, do you want something?" I asked coyly. She nodded. "Use your words, little girl."

"Please mo chaomhnóir, please m'anáil, I'm sorry," she whispered, "I need you."

I crooked my fingers and motioned for her to come to us. She quickly swam over and I pushed her down. "Open for us," I demanded. She opened her mouth and began taking turns sucking our cocks as we kissed each other. "Such a greedy girl," I teased, "you want both our cocks don't you, baby?" She whimpered again and nodded. I pulled her up against my chest as Axel pressed against her back.

"Can you take both of us, love? I don't think I have the patience to wait," he growled in her ear.

"Yes sirs, please," she begged, grinding against us both. Axel scissored her pussy as we both began to work our cocks into her. She moaned loudly and dug her nails into my shoulders.

"Should we stop?" I asked. It had been a long time since she had taken us in merform.

"No, please, I need you both," she begged again, grinding against us desperately. That was all the confirmation we needed and we both pushed deep inside of her. We built a rhythm with both of us thrusting inside her at the same time, then pulling almost all the way out, only to pound in again. She was trembling and crying out our names. My mouth closed on her breasts as Axel pinched at her clit. It reminded me of the day I first shifted at the aquarium. I caught Axel's eyes as we shared the same memory. He gave me a soft smile then pulled me to him over her head and kissed me deeply. When our lips connected, it was as if an electrical current shot through the three of us and we all came at once. Despite the orgasm, both Axel and I continued to pump into her. The water around us began to churn as I felt the need to cum again. Axel slipped his hands over her belly and met my eyes. I placed my hands over his as we both filled her again. This time she cried out in pain, but we couldn't stop. "Silas, Axel," she screamed as she orgasmed again, triggering our third burst inside of her. Her body went limp in our arms just like the first time, so we quickly made our way back to shore.

Axel carried her to the beach as Raven and Corey met us with a soft blanket, some snacks, and bottles of water. "Did you break our zhena, brothers?" Raven teased.

I grinned, then looked at Axel, "No, but I'm fairly sure we knocked her up." Seirína had a dazed look as she took a drink, then mumbled something incoherent and snuggled further into the blanket.

"How do you know?" Corey asked, brushing her hair back from her forehead and kissing her.

"We couldn't stop. It was like this shock then an urge to fill her with babies," Axel said shaking his head. "Maybe it has something to do with being mermen. I guess we could ask Triton.

"That might be a good idea," I added. "Not to mention, Sean's gonna freak out trying to deliver mermaid babies." We all laughed softly so she didn't wake up.

"We'll let the others know your back, but she's resting," Corey said as he and Raven headed to the far side of the beach hand in hand.

"Do you really think she's pregnant?" Axel asked me.

I nodded as I settled down on one side of her, with him on the other side. "I think it's a real possibility that one or both of us got her pregnant. That was unreal. You were right, I couldn't stop, it was like an instinct that took over."

He gave me a smile, "I would love being a father with you." He leaned over and kissed me, then we snuggled down and napped with our love.

Axel's POV

The family had been in Greece for about two weeks when Dove became sick. We all took turns watching the kids so that she could rest. I was starting to get worried so I took a trip to the shore and went in search of Titan. I found him on a small remote island about a hundred miles offshore.

"Axel, my boy, what brings you to me?" he asked in his usual jovial tone.

"Well, um, I think Dove might be pregnant," I said, trying not to blush.

He clapped his hands together, "Hot mother of pearls, am I getting grandbabies? When and where did you, well, you know?" I swear he was about to bounce right off the island, he was so excited.

I coughed, "Uh, Silas and I were with her about two weeks ago, in the sea just off Greece. It was really odd like we couldn't stop ourselves once we started until, well, several rounds."

Tritan let out a roaring laugh, "Was she particularly frisky for no apparent reason?" I nodded. "That my boy is the merfolk version of mating season or heat. I'd say she is very pregnant, and if it's already been two weeks, you don't have much longer to wait. Mermaids gestate quickly, but it may be a bit different for her since she's Fae and the babies are only half merfolk." He started muttering to himself about time, midwives, and other things I didn't understand.

"Uh, Triton, what do we need to do for her? She can't exactly go to the local hospital can she?" I asked, cutting off his babbling self-conversation.

His head snapped up, "Oh, of course not. Perhaps we should go see her. I doubt she's even realized she's pregnant yet." I nodded and we headed back towards the beach below our condo. We had made a point to rent a place with a private beach to avoid prying eyes. When we walked towards the house, I heard loud crashes and what sounded like dishes breaking. I exchanged a worried look with Triton and began to run. I could hear Silas in my head - I think we are in trouble, love, she figured it out.

I opened the door and ducked just in time to avoid a large cup shattering against the doorframe. "You! I'm going to rip your damn tail off, Axel Toma!" Silas started to say something but she yelled at him too, "Don't you even try to talk your way out of this Silas Korba or I'll pull your scales off one by one." Okay, she's a little upset.

"Little Starfish, maybe I can be of help," Triton said, trying to soothe her. She gave him a flat look and threw a plate at his head. "Or perhaps not," he said, ducking quickly.

"Hey Minx, do you think you could leave a few plates to eat with?" Marc said from the safety of the hallway. She growled and set the plate from her hand on the table. "Thank you, love," he said as he came up behind her and kissed her temple. "Now, why don't we sit down and figure this out." I shot him a thankful look and he gave me a smile back. I still don't know what I did in this life to deserve both him and Silas in addition to Dove.

"May I?" Triton asked as he reached for her stomach. She had a sour look on her face but she nodded. He lightly touched her belly and a green glow showed. He gave her a sincere smile. "I'm sure you've already figured it out, but you are indeed pregnant little Starfish." She rolled her eyes and leaned into Marc's lap as everyone else gathered around. "As I was explaining to Axel when he came to seek me out, your, um, encounter a couple of weeks ago was during merfolk mating season. It's basically a foolproof impregnation timeframe. Luckily, that only happens every hundred years," he chuckled. "Of course, you can still get pregnant other times, but during mating season, it's a guarantee."

"You didn't think to mention this before now?" she grumbled. Did she not want kids with us? Her eyes snapped to me, "That's not the issue, Axel." she said sharply. I guess my worries carried through the connection. "I'm tired. The triplets are not even fully potty trained, and I don't know how to take care of aquatic babies," she started to sob. Silas and I both knelt before her, trying to reassure her.

"Dove, we didn't know, but I can't say I regret it. I understand that the timing is difficult, but you have fifteen husbands, plus grandparents who will bend over backwards to help you and take care of all our children." She sniffled and wiped her eyes, trying to smile.

"I know," she stuttered, "I'm sorry."

Silas wrapped his arms around her, "No need to be sorry, Seirína, we'll get through this together."

"So how long are merfolk pregnancies?" Sean asked, "And asking as a doctor, what do I need to do for the delivery?"

Triton grinned. "Not sure if this will make you more upset, but mermaid pregnancies are really quick. Based on what I can tell, you should deliver in about two weeks, three at the most." Several of us gasped, and Dove whimpered. "No worries, little Starfish, delivery is far easier than with human babies. I'll send a midwife to help Sean. You can deliver right out here in the sea. It's best for the babies to breathe underwater first, then transition to regular air."

"So it's basically a water birth?" Sean asked.

"Well, minus the possible tails, yes, it is really the same thing," Triton said.

"Tails," she squeaked. "Will they be able to transition or do I need to stay in the water with them all the time? Can they control the transition?" I grabbed her hands as she started to panic.

"Slow down, Dove," I said calmly. "Listen to Marc's heartbeat and breathe with him, baby. Now focus on my eyes." She started slowing her breathing down and seemed to melt. Marc wrapped his arms around her, whispering in her ears.

"Why don't you take and let her rest for a bit," Triton suggested. "I can give Sean and the fathers the rest of the information for now. I promise I'll be there if you want, Starfish."

"Yes, please," she looked to Sean, "Not that I don't trust you, mo sholas, I would just feel better with him there as well."

"You won't get any arguments from me, Star. I'll take all the guidance I can get on this pregnancy," he said, kissing her forehead. Then Marc carried her into the bedroom.

"So what aren't you telling us, old man," I asked once the door was closed.

Triton chuckled, "Oh, but I did tell you. I spoke in plurals, did I not?"

Silas gasped, "Twins? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely sure, my boys. Like I said, sex during mating season is a guarantee. Since you both had sex with her, then I am positive each of you fathered one of the babies. However, you'll know when they're born by their tail colors." He rose to his feet. "I'll send the midwife to meet with her tomorrow. She will be able to talk you through the details as well, Sean. Axel and Silas, just call out to me when her labor starts. In the meantime, make sure she's getting lots of protein and fresh water."

With a fierce hug for each of us, he headed back towards the water while we all exchanged looks of amazement and concern.

****

The midwife had been a true source of comfort for Dove. She came twice the first week, then started coming almost daily. With her help, we all created a plan for delivery. Erica and Uncle would stay with the kids on shore, while the others would either use magic or scuba gear to breathe underwater so they could be part of the delivery just like before.

Funny enough, we all learned something new - vampires sink. When North got too deep in the water, he plummeted like a stone to the ocean floor. We figured it was because technically he doesn't breathe oxygen the same way anymore. It took Gabe and Nate a few tries but eventually, they created an amulet that let him swim again.

"Where's Firecracker," Brandon asked, coming into the kitchen.

I nodded my head towards the shore, "Out there with Silas and Liam. Turns out our little shifter can breathe underwater." I chuckled, "He's been out there doing exercises with his mama for most of the morning. Kid swims like a fish, but then again, so does Luke."

He slapped me on the shoulder, "I'm happy for you, brother. I know we never discussed it, but what Kaylie did was wrong. You will be an amazing father, Ax."

I felt my throat tighten and I grabbed him in a fierce hug. "Thank you, Brandon. When Kaylie told me she was pregnant, I was beyond happy. Then, when she told me I wasn't the father, and she lost it... it felt like she'd ripped out my soul. " I choked back a sob. I hadn't spoken about it with anyone. Even when Eveleen and I formed our connection, we didn't discuss it. "You know, I'd have raised it, even if it wasn't mine," I whispered.

"I know," he said, hugging me tight.

"I still don't know to this day if she really was ever pregnant, miscarried, or had an abortion. Everything she ever told us was a lie, and she never would see Doc Roberts to confirm anything." I shook my head and wiped the tears away. "But that's the past. Our future is right here," I smiled looking back out the window.

Brandon and I continued to talk about the kids and plans for our return to Fairie when I suddenly doubled over in pain. "Axel, what's wrong?" he yelled, trying to help me up.

"It's time," I moaned as another contraction hit me. "I think Triton forgot to mention that the fathers can feel the contractions," I grimaced as Brandon let out a roaring laugh.

"No wonder mating season is only once every hundred years," he boomed as he helped me hobble to the shore. We were the last to arrive and I quickly got into the water. The others were already having a good-natured laugh at my and Silas's pains.

"Is there any way to make them all experience labor when they get me pregnant?" Dove asked, "I really like this side effect," she had a huge grin as she winced slightly at a contraction that made both of us fold like paper dolls.

"Come, Princess, we need to go deeper now," the midwife said. Erica picked up Liam, who was not happy to leave his mama as the rest of us ventured to deeper waters. "I need the fathers to come and help support her body. She needs to stay upright, but her legs need to be pulled up." We both came to either side and held her, lifting a leg each. "Doctor, Your Highness, please come close in case you are needed," she motioned to Sean and Triton.

"I feel like I need to push. Can I push?" Dove asked, gripping my hand tightly.

The midwife dove below her legs and checked, "Yes, you may push now Princess. Bear down on their arms to help."

I placed a kiss on the side of her head and whispered, "You can do this, my love." She gave me a soft smile and then gritted her teeth as she pushed. There was a flush of blood and water as the first baby came out. He was so small, but he had a bright golden-green tail. "I have a son!" I cried out to them all. I felt hands on my back and shoulders congratulating me as Sean checked the baby over.

"Once again, Princess," the midwife urged. Dove leaned against Silas and again pushed down.

The second baby came out much easier. She had a head full of dark hair and a brilliant blue tail just like her daddy. "I have a daughter," Silas cried out. We laughed as his little girl darted past Sean and straight to her mommy's arms. Then Sean placed my son in her arms as well while we still supported her body. Everyone gathered around, placing a touch on them and Dove.

"Mother and babies should remain in the sea for the first twenty-four hours, then begin transitioning the little ones in four-hour intervals." There was a rumbling sound and just behind Triton a domed cavern appeared.

"Consider it a baby gift," he chuckled. "This way you can stay underwater, but still have shelter and Starfish can get some rest." He came over and picked up my boy. "What is his name?"

I looked at Dove and she nodded. We had discussed names at length and finally decided on one that would honor both our ancestries. "His name is Shiye Ronan Toma," I beamed.

He gave Shiye a kiss on the top of his head and spoke a blessing over him as he was enveloped in a golden hue, then handed him back to me. Next, he took Silas's daughter and asked, "What is her name?"

"Moria Iriana Korba," he said, his voice cracking with emotion. I heard North gasp as well. We hadn't told the others that we had planned to give our daughter Silas's mom's name no matter who the father was.

Triton smiled, then kissed her forehead and she was bathed in the golden glow as he spoke blessings over her as well. He then placed her in Silas's arms. "I think the new parents need some bonding time." Everyone agreed and made their goodbyes as we entered the cavern he had created. We laid Dove on a bed of seaweed and snuggled in next to her and our babies.

Happiest damn day of my life.

Shiye means son in Navajo, and Ronan means little seal in Irish

Moria means star of the sea in Irish, Iriana means peaceful in Greek

Author's Notes:  More kiddos :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.3K 15
**An Academy fan fiction based on C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series. On the run from a group dead set on the destruction of magic, the...
9.1K 976 66
Volto A reminder of a past the Blackbourne and Toma teams seem unable to escape. His need to destroy the Academy drove him to corrupt Sang and Kayli...
44.8K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
94.7K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...