[HI3] Protocol Stigmata

By Yamizhou

In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These ext... More

Chapter 1 - Troublesome
Chapter 2 - Sudden Shift
Chapter 3 - Calm Before The Storm (1)
Chapter 4 - Calm Before The Storm (2)
Chapter 5 - Herrscher of Blade
Chapter 6 - The Truth is...
Chapter 7 - Welcome Back
Chapter 8 - S-Rank Valkyrie
Chapter 9 - Going Out With Bronya
Chapter 10 - Tsurugi's Trial
Chapter 11 - Maid In Action
Chapter 12 - Preparing For The Worse
Chapter 13 - Duel
Chapter 14 - Lesson Learned
Chapter 15 - Exam Day
Chapter 16 - The Perfect Duo (1)
Chapter 17 - The Perfect Duo (2)
Chapter 18 - Last Fight
Chapter 19 - A New Mission
Chapter 20 - The Girl in a Wheelchair
Chapter 21 - The Chase
Chapter 22 - The Chase (2)
Chapter 23 - End of the line (1)
Chapter 24 - End of the Line (2)
Chapter 25 - Swords and Ashes
Chapter 26 - My Strongest Desire
Chapter 27 - Sudden Commotion
Chapter 28 - A Unique Love Letter
Chapter 29 - The Strongest Valkyrie
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected Situation
Chapter 31 - A Bronya Date
Chapter 32 - Key of Corruption (1)
Chapter 33 - Key of Corruption (2)
Chapter 34 - Walking Towards Tragedy
Chapter 35 - A Small Improvement
Chapter 36 - The 12th Herrscher
Chapter 37 - Full Potential
Chapter 38 - Gamble
Chapter 38.5 - Resemblance
Chapter 39 - The End of Corruption
Chapter 40 - Another Recovery Day
Chapter 41 - Beach Chapter is here!
Chapter 42 - Good Times Never Last
Chapter 43 - The Start of Lovey-dovey
Chapter 44 - It's just a Cafe
Chapter 45 - The Desire For Love
The End (April 1st 2024)
Chapter 46 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (1)
Chapter 47 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (2)
Chapter 48 - Extra Lesson (1)
Chapter 49 - Extra Lesson (2)
Chapter 50 - Before the Storm
Chapter 51 - Caged Butterfly
Chapter 52 - Against the Storm (1)
Chapter 53 - Against the Storm (2)
Chapter 54 - A Plan Without B
Chapter 55 - Infiltration
Chapter 56 - Rest (Himeko Murata's POV)
Chapter 57 - A Clash of Paths
Chapter 58 - Different Paths
Chapter 59 - Almost There
Chapter 60 - Moving Forward
Chapter 61 - The Herrscher of the Void
Chapter 62 - Dancing with Death
Chapter 63 - Class Reunion
Chapter 64 - Last Goodbye
Chapter 65 - Final Advice
Chapter 66 - Reality
Chapter 67 - Another Mei
Chapter 68 - Battle Between Swords
Chapter 69 - Train to Death
Chapter 70 - The Mentor and Apprentice
Chapter 71 - Last Dance
Where Lies The Journey (Common Route End)
Q&A and Recommendations Chapter
Chapter Announcement!!
Chapter Announcement!!!

Prologue

5.2K 101 11
By Yamizhou

It was dark, so incredibly dark, and the weight on my chest made each breath a struggle. Panic set in; I didn't want to die.

"Someone's breathing here!" a man's voice urgently cried out. "Over here!"

What was happening? My last memory was playing a game in the living room with my brother.

But then, an intense burning sensation surged through my right hand, and I cried out in agony. Why was it glowing, my right hand?

A shrill, bone-chilling scream pierced the air. "Honkai! The Honkai is here!!"

"Everyone, run!"

The cacophony of cries and frantic shouts filled my ears. I was lost in the chaos, a helpless observer in the midst of sheer terror.

"Help... Me..." My own voice, trembling and desperate, was barely a whisper amid the pandemonium.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps reached my ears. "So, is this all the Honkai here?" The voice was oddly child-like, in stark contrast to the chaos around me.

"Hm? I can sense a stigmata here in this rubble... Oh well, let me take care of this first!" The voice continued, exuding an eerie nonchalance.

My heart raced as I sensed the growl of rage and the approaching thunderous footsteps. I couldn't make sense of the situation, but one thing was clear: that girl, with her innocent-sounding voice, was in grave danger.

In my confused and desperate state, I needed to find a way to help her, or at least understand what was happening before it was too late.

Amidst the chaos, I heard chains clinking, accompanied by a growl that sent shivers down my spine. It was a sound that felt like a death knell, filling me with dread. Minutes passed, and then, abruptly, the sounds ceased.

"Hah," the child-like voice heaved a relieved sigh. "Finally done! Now then..." There was a curious, almost mischievous note in her tone. "I can definitely sense something here... around here!" As she spoke, chains emerged from the ground, tearing through the rubble that concealed me.

And then, I saw it – a glimmer of light.

"Oh? There you are!~ Hello there!" The girl's appearance was nothing like her voice – white hair neatly tied in a low side ponytail, and her eyes as bright and cerulean as the clearest sky.

"Are you alright?" I managed to stammer, my voice quivering with a mixture of fear and curiosity.

She looked at me with a hint of confusion and a warm smile. "You should worry about yourself, you know? You've been under this rubble for quite a long time!"

"I see..." I mumbled, feeling a strange mix of gratitude and unease.

Her eyes suddenly widened. "You've lost quite a lot of blood too."

"I see..."

"Fufu~ You'll be safe from now on. What's your name?"

I hesitated for a moment. "Shin... Shin Watanabe..."

Before I could say more, darkness began to envelop me. Yet, even as I slipped into unconsciousness, I could still hear her voice.

"Shin Watanabe, you have quite a rare stigmata. I haven't seen this kind of symbol before."

What did she mean by that? As my consciousness faded, one thing was clear – I was safe, and I owed it to this enigmatic girl who had appeared in my darkest hour.

From another perspective, a few hours later:

"A rare stigmata, and it's a male? Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Yeah, That's what the headmaster told me."

Fu Hua, the source of this information, seemed to be getting somewhat exasperated. "Himeko... Why don't you just ask the headmaster directly? I only know this because she told me. She seemed quite pleased about it."

"But a male with a stigmata?" Himeko's voice was filled with disbelief.

"It's a mysterious phenomenon if you ask me," Fu Hua remarked, her tone thoughtful.

Stigmatas, whether natural or artificial, granted individuals resistance against the Houkai energy, enabling them to combat zombies and Houkai beasts without falling victim to corruption.

Those who lacked natural Houkai resistance from birth often had to undergo artificial transplants, which could come with side effects.

"Is it possible that he was born with it?"

Fu Hua let out a soft, almost amused sigh. "Ah, come on, just ask the headmaster already."

Himeko chuckled, appreciating Fu Hua's patience. "Haha, thank you, Fu Hua. I'll do that right now."

As Himeko exited the classroom to find the headmaster, Fu Hua remained behind, gazing out of the window. "Looks like this is going to be quite interesting," she murmured to herself.

Author Note: Hello! Welcome to one of my delusion fanfic where I enjoy suffering... Anyway, thank you for reading this! I upload two chapters per week since I have a lot of work to do (School work)  There may be wrong information but do let me know!

Word Count: 778

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 13.9K 56
The Captain of the Hyperion. Capable of many things, and he's very reliable when he needs to be. His daily life is quite the usual with the Valkyries...
14.8K 447 38
When Y/n was asked by Herta to try the strange VR head set they found, it's simulation maybe more than just any simulated trainings or scenarios he e...
20K 425 21
In a world filled with tons of dangers, Valkyries were the heroes that human kind needed to survive. Honkai's is the greatest energy source, but also...
63.3K 1.8K 25
Your Y/N L/N, a normal guy living a normal life, a former shut-in neat, you with your younger brother live in your decent apartment living a decent l...