FAKERS, ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟�...

By Elambz

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about h... More

cast!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

20.

15.9K 325 687
By Elambz

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

after hanging out, nadine and phoebe went home whilst the triplets went back to their place with millie. they stayed in the living room for a while before chris and millie went upstairs. they both changed into pajamas, brushed their teeth and then went to chris' room where he shut the door behind them.

''can we listen to music whilst i do my hair and get my make-up off and shit please?'' she asked.

''what song do you want?'' he said, grabbing the remote.

''lust by lil skies.'' she muttered, sitting at his desk and propping her mirror up in front of her. she took the make-up from her bag, realised chris hadn't replied, and turned to find him staring at her. ''what?''

''you know lil skies?''

''you do?'' she hit back.

''he's my fucking favourite rapper.''

''mine too!'' millie said excitedly. ''you like lust?''

''i love lust!'' he replied enthusiastically. 'but it's not my favourite.''

''what is?''

he thought for a moment, and then answered. ''name in the sand.''

she gasped happily. ''you have such good music taste, chris!''

''so do you!'' he answered. ''summer would never listen to skies with me-''

''literally!'' millie replied, wiping her forehead with the make-up wipe. ''jayden told me to turn it off!''

''maybe we're chasing the wrong people.'' chris laughed.

she smiled at him, and then turned back to the mirror. music filled the comfortable silence as she finished removing her make-up and brushing her hair, and then she moved towards the bed. chris moved over, and she climbed in next to him.

he turned his tv off, the music stopping abruptly, and the room was filled with darkness. it was quiet for a few moments and then he sighed.

''millie?''

''yeah?''

''i don't...i don't know if i want summer back.''

she felt her stomach tighten, but she ignored the feeling, pushing it away. ''why?''

''she was such a dick to me at the diner.''

''what did she do?''

''she was just trying to make me feel bad. she said she doesn't want to hang out with me and, when i told her i was leaving, she said you wouldn't leave... that you would pick her and jayden over me.''

millie was quiet for a minute and then she shook her head even though chris couldn't see. he heard her hair moving on the pillow though, and he smiled to himself knowing she was backing him up.

''if summer thinks i would choose her, she's delusional.'' she replied finally. ''and she only doesn't want to hang out with you because she's jealous of us which makes me fucking furious because she hurt you to be with jayden, and he's perfect, and she isn't even really into him.''

''i know, and do you remember when she said she used to wear my coat? she's never fucking wore that coat, millie, only you have.''

''i believe you.''

''but the crazy thing to me is that jayden doesn't even seem to care.''

''he probably doesn't.'' she admitted. ''he definitely likes summer, but jayden doesn't get attached to people until they earn it.''

''and you earned it?''

''of course i did.'' she said easily, and then paused slightly. ''do you remember alex? from freshman year?''

''kinda.''

''basically, i went on a date with him because i thought maybe it would help me to forget about jayden. it didn't, and alex was a creep, so i tried to call it off, but he wouldn't leave me alone and he wouldn't stop trying to kiss me and-''

''shit, millie.'' chris muttered.

''no, i'm fine!'' she said firmly. ''but at the time, i was really shook up. i got away from him, and i went to jayden's place and i was crying and...well, he was furious. he beat the shit out of alex, and he popped all the tyres on his car. alex's family called the cops, and jayden actually got took to jail.''

''i remember that! people at school wouldn't stop talking about it.''

''well, i bailed him out. i used literally every penny i had to do that, and i felt so guilty that he went there and people thought he was some type of criminal when in reality, he was protecting me.'' millie explained. ''but he didn't even care what people thought. he just wanted me to be safe.''

''he's attached to you.'' chris said lightly.

''yeah. me and jayden aren't just friends...it's something way deeper and summer will never get that with him, she can only get that with you, and...'' millie trailed off hesitantly. ''can i say something, chris?''

''yeah.''

''you deserve better than summer. like, much better.''

he sighed heavily. ''she's all i've ever known, millie. we were friends for a year before i dated her, i liked her for ages before we started dating, and then we dated for two years. i just feel like...it's a waste of time if i give up.''

she was quiet for a moment and then nodded. ''i get it.''

''i know it's confusing because i don't even know if i want her back, but i also don't want to give up and-''

''chris, it's fine.'' she replied. ''being your fake girlfriend isn't that bad, i promise.''

he suddenly wished the room wasn't so dark because he wanted to see millie's face. he had one arm behind his head, but he used the other to find her hand in the darkness. he took it and brought it to his chest, holding it tightly. they both just led in silence for a few moments, and then chris squeezed her hand.

''thanks.'' he replied simply.

''you're welcome.''

it was silent again and then chris pulled his hand away. millie felt disappointment wash over her as she felt the bed dip as he turned over but it only lasted for a few seconds before she felt his arm around her waist.

the brunette girl never, ever felt shy around boys - her best friend was a guy, meaning she was friends with all of his friends, who were mostly guys - but right now, she felt self-conscious with chris' hand pressed against her stomach. she could feel her skin burning up, and she didn't want to move incase he moved away.

''relax.'' he whispered. 

''sorry.'' she whispered back, taking his hand in her own and holding it tightly just above her stomach.

''you always say i'm nervous around you...i think you're nervous around me.''

''maybe.'' she admitted.

''i'm surprised you admitted that.''

''same.''

he laughed sleepily. ''today has been weird.''

''true.'' she replied, moving slightly closer to him. ''nadine is throwing another party on saturday.''

''wanna go?''

''yeah. i can make sure summer and jayden go so-''

''actually, i...i don't care if they go.'' chris muttered. 

''oh.'' millie replied, kinda confused. ''don't you wanna go?''

''i do! i just...i don't care if they go, you know?''

''not really.'' she lied.

she did know what he was trying to say, but she wanted him to say it. he sighed slightly, and she held back a laugh. it was quiet for a few moments as chris decided what he wanted to say, and then cleared his throat, moving closer to her.

''i know we only hang out when we know jayden and summer will be there, or to take pictures that we know they'll see but...i don't really care about that anymore. i just like hanging out with you, millie.''

''i don't really care either, you're just cool to hang out with.''

''thanks.'' he said before a slight pause. ''so i want to go to the party with you just to hang out.''

she smiled. ''okay.''

''and if summer and jayden are there, that's just a bonus.''

''you talk like a fucking grandad.''

he laughed, squeezing her hand lightly. ''so? you'll go to the party with me?''

''of course.''

''good.'' he replied and then yawned. ''i'm fucking exhausted.''

''i told you, you're a grandad.''

''fuck you.''

she laughed, but pulled his arm around her tightly and then sighed happily. ''night, chris.''

''night, mill.''

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

a/n: i feel like this story is dragging atm but once the party happens - which is going to be in like 2 chapters - there is going to be drama and everything will pick up. thank you for continuing to read bc i know its boring rn ! hope u liked this chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 37
𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘...
651K 10.1K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
37.7K 922 22
❝you're making it so hard for me to hate you matt❝ ❝then don't.❝ (🪩) 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
94.4K 1.7K 43
"𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨" 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯.. ─── �...