The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 88

86 1 0
By purple2ink

Elora tried to get her act together, but it wasn't working. She had no idea what was wrong with her. She used to see blood before and nothing happened, so why was it having an effect on her now? Was it because the one she saw the elders in was worse and had triggered something within her?

On the other hand, could it be because of the note? Because of the threat Dexter gave her? Her vision blurred and she staggered backwards but Damon held her. He was really worried about her. He looked at the dead bodies and faced the guards.

“Take them away and do what is required.” Damon ordered the guards. They bowed and took the dead bodies away. The maids rushed in and cleaned the place up immediately.

Damon held Elora and led her to her seat. Elder Blake sighed as he watched her. No one needed to tell him what was coming for them. What he feared the most was finding its way to the pack. His only prayer was for Elora to be able to handle it when the time comes.

When Elora finally calmed down, Damon gave her water and she drank. Her vision cleared immediately, and she stared at the pair of worried orbs, staring at her like she would disappear in a few minutes.

She sighed, running her hands through her hair with a frustrated expression on her face.

“Do you find it hard to see blood?” Damon asked her.

Elora sighed and nodded slowly. “I did, but it wasn't as severe as this. I could usually control myself before, but I don't know what's going on,” She rubbed her hands on her forehead. Her eyes darted to the paper again and she frowned, balling her fists. “We have to stop Dexter. We really have to before things get out of hand.” She complained.

“I've sent guards out to search everywhere for him. They will find him, I'm sure of that. He can't stand against them. He must have been able to hurt the wolves that died because they were just normal people and weren't trained to fight.” Damon replied.

Elora shook her head.

“I have a feeling he's trying to send us a warning,” Elder Blake said.

“You're right, Elder Blake. I thought about the same thing. He finished off the elders, so he wouldn't have to share his plans with them and risk it getting exposed. He didn't trust them, and that's why he got rid of them. Now, he's trying to pass a message, to threaten us. We have to be careful, so he wouldn't send us on a wild goose chase.”

Elora sat as she thought for a while. That “game on” kept ringing in her head. She dabbed her index fingers together as she thought of what to do.

“My problem now is we don't know what he actually wants, else we'd have looked for a way to lure him into a trap or something.”

“What he wants is simple, Elle. He wants the throne.” Damon answered and she frowned.

“But I can't give him the throne. No, I can't do that. If he's that desperate, he should go create his own pack and search for people to inhabit it. That way, he would have subjects, and they can call him the Alpha.” She answered with a sneer.

She was getting sick and tired of all these. This was the second threat she was receiving, and she didn't like it at all. The worst part was that they couldn't even think of a way to get him.

Elora tried to think of something, but nothing was forthcoming. She wasn't going to give up. She was determined to stop Dexter from causing chaos and killing more people.

****

A few days later…

Elora became devastated. More people were dying and she didn't like it. The worst part was that, there was always a bloody note where “game on” was written whenever they found a dead body.

She became angry and intensified her training exercise. She wasn't going to let Dexter kill her people. Her job was to defend and fight for them, and that was exactly what she would do.

When she was done with training one day, she went to wash her face when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her belly.

She clutched tight to it, wondering what was wrong with her. She winced in pain as she bent down. Suddenly, the pain left the same way it came, and she sighed in relief.

“Are you okay?” Damon, who had noticed when she scrunched up her face in pain and had bent down, asked.

“I felt a little pain in my belly, but I'm very fine now.” She answered.

“I need to take you to the doctor then.” He wanted to hold her, but she stopped him.

“No, there's no need. You've already done enough.” She gave him a small smile and walked away.

Damon watched her retreating figure and shook his head. He wished there were more ways he could help catch Dexter, so Elora would return to the girl he once knew — the lady he fell in love with. Since the recent happenings, she hadn't been herself. She refused to eat much and spent most of her day training.

She would only go out sometimes if Zena and Luca persuaded or begged her.

He had tried his best to make sure Dexter was found and caught but all to no avail. He wasn't going to give up, though. He was determined to make Elora happy again, and that was exactly what he was going to do.

*****

It was night, the girl had just finished her shift at work and was heading home. She had her headphones plugged into her ears as she listened to a classic song.

Suddenly, the headphones were yanked away from her, and she turned to see someone she didn't expect standing before her with a mischievous smirk on his face.

She didn't have the chance to say anything as she felt something pierce into her skin, causing her to lose consciousness immediately.

Her phone was taken, and the person clicked on the number saved as “Dad”

“Hello, dear, are you on your way home already?” An elderly man's voice boomed from the receiving end.

“I'm a little busy with your daughter right now,” The Man chuckled, causing the old man to gasp.

“Where is my daughter?” The elderly man asked.

“I'll tell you where she is after you agree to do my bidding. If you don't, I'll be more than happy to help you end her already miserable life. Do we have a deal?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 0 30
I'm waiting for something but I do not know what it is that I am waiting for. "Do you believe in second chances? If ever you were given...
5.1K 213 50
As they say, Revenge is best served cold When everything that was buried in the past has resurrected once again after 3 years- what will they do? How...
522 170 37
Reborn into the same world she died in, Eliax has to work through missing memories, assassinations, the nuances of other realms, and an unhealthy lac...
31 13 10
Ellia was 12 when the Fire Fae raided the villages. Now 20, she seeks revenge. Revenge on those who killed her family. The fae that made her house b...