FAKERS, ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟�...

Autorstwa Elambz

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about h... Więcej

cast!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

19.

16.1K 285 607
Autorstwa Elambz

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

millie sat at her desk, tapping the pencil on her book repeatedly. she was trying to finish her homework, but she couldn't focus. to be honest, she could never focus, but this was different. it felt weird, because she was usually daydreaming about jayden but tonight, she was thinking about chris.

he was such an idiot.

millie was really good at lying to herself, telling herself that one day jayden would like her back, and all her pining would be worth something. just because he didn't like her right now, it didn't mean he never had, and it didn't mean he never would.

but then chris opened his big mouth, and jayden pretty much confirmed he never liked her in that way, and he was never going to.

it's hard to lie to yourself when the truth is right in front of you.

she groaned, pushing her homework book away. she didn't even know if continue with chris. he'd probably be mad, but he would have to understand. they could just lie and say they broke up, that they rushed into things too quickly. people wouldn't really care, and summer was already jealous, so technically it worked for him.

she sat there for a moment, trying to make a decision. she thought about it for a few minutes before deciding that she didn't want to do it anymore. she stood up and moved to her bed. she took her phone off charge, ready to click chris' contact, but saw that she already had messages from him.

i'm really sorry for being a dick mill
i was jus tryna help
but i get why it was weird
millie?
please don't ignore me

my phone was charging weirdo

fuckkk i thought you were ignoring me
had me nervous

you're really that obsessed w me?

obviously
i'm your fake boyfriend
i don't take that job lightly

i can tell

i am sorry tho
i should've just shut the fuck up

true
but its okay
i guess i'll forgive you🙄

thanks🙄
wyd?

homework

boring
come over

why are you so obsessed with me?

because im in love w you🥺🥺

oh!

so?

if you pick me up

i will if u sleep here

deal

i'll leave in 5

okay see u soon

millie had a small smile on her face as she read over the messages. she didn't want to admit it, but chris sturniolo definitely had some kind of hold over her. she didn't even want to help him in the first place, but she ended up doing it. she had messaged him to end their fake relationship, but how could she do that when he was so apologetic?

she touched up her make-up, got changed and put her shoes on. she packed the stuff she would need for the night, and was only waiting for a few minutes before chris messaged her that she outside, and she rushed downstairs. she grabbed his coat and put it on, and then slammed the front door.

''are you still mad at me?'' he asked as she climbed into the van.

she pulled the door shut, and then looked at him. ''what happened to hello?''

he rolled his eyes. ''hello. are you still mad at me?''

''no, but just know you're lucky you messaged me apologising.''

''why?''

she hesitated before replying. ''i was about to end it with you.''

chris felt his heart drop as he looked in her direction. ''what?''

''i won't-''

''because of what i did?''

she shifted uncomfortably. ''i don't know, chris. i guess so.''

''i won't do it again.'' he replied. ''i won't even talk to jayden if you don't want me to.''

she laughed slightly. ''i didn't say that.''

''but i'll do it. don't end it with me, mill, i...'' he trailed off slightly. ''i like being around you.''

''i like being around you to.'' she confirmed.

''please stay as my fake girlfriend. i don't think i'll find anyone better.''

''you definitely wouldn't...i don't think anybody else would put up with your bullshit.''

''exactly! i need you, millie.''

she nodded. ''you really do.''

''so...you won't end it with me?''

''no, i like hanging out with you.'' she replied. ''plus, we made a deal. i guess i can't back out until you're back with summer.''

he nodded stiffly, ignoring the feelings stirring in his stomach. he put the van into drive, and the two of them went to his house.

-

millie hung out with nick, matt and chris for a while, just watching movies and talking. the brunette girl would've been happy to do that all evening, she loved spending time with the triplets, but nick stood up with a groan, looking at the three of them.

''can we please go out?''

''where?'' matt asked.

''like, literally anywhere.''

''why don't we invite phoebe and just hang out somewhere?'' chris suggested.

''can we invite nadine?'' millie asked.

the group hadn't saw her since the party but, despite her barely remembering the night, they had all kept in touch - especially millie and nadine. apparently her and matt were texting a lot to, but none of them would go into much detail when they were asked about it.

''yes.'' nick nodded. ''she's fucking funny.''

''we can pick her up.'' matt replied, standing up and looking at chris. ''tell phoebe to get her ass round here.''

-

the triplets, millie and phoebe went to nadine's house, and then they just drove around, no destination in mind. they did that for about forty-five minutes and then matt pulled into a station to get gas.

''should we go for food?'' he asked as he climbed back into the van.

''yeah, i'm seriously starving.'' phoebe replied. ''i was about to eat when you texted me.''

''we would've waited for you.'' chris said.

she shrugged. ''don't wanna keep you waiting.''

''where should we go?'' nick pressed, looking at his friends.

the six of them thought for a moment, sharing ideas until they decided they would just drive and stop wherever they saw next. they drove for about ten minutes before they saw a restaurant and pulled over.

nick, chris and millie sat one side of the table, whilst matt, nadine and phoebe sat at the other. they all ordered their food, and then began talking.

''so? how was your double date?'' phoebe asked as they all sat down.

millie rolled her eyes. ''shit.''

''really?'' matt replied in surprise. ''i thought it would've been fun.''

''no.'' she confirmed.

''was jayden jealous?'' nick asked.

''nope.''

''was summer?''

chris nodded. ''yeah but-''

''we knew it! we knew she'd get jealous!'' matt grinned.

''i don't know why she even broke up with you, chris.'' nick said, rolling his eyes.

''yeah, she's so fucking fake. i don't know what jayden sees in her.'' phoebe said.

''neither do i.'' millie sighed.

nadine looked at them. ''sorry...why are you both trying to make summer and jayden jealous?''

chris looked at millie. ''you didn't tell her?''

''i wanted to, but i didn't know if you wanted me to, and i didn't want to tell anyone without your permission.'' she explained.

''tell me what?'' nadine asked.

millie looked at her friends, and then at the girl. ''me and chris aren't actually together...we're just pretending to make his ex jealous.''

''seriously?''

she nodded. ''yeah.''

nadine was quiet for a moment and then looked at matt, a smirk on her face.

''what now?'' he sighed, a small smile appearing on his lips.

''millie and chris are in a fake relationship? maybe we should do that too, matt!''

''you're fucking weird, nad.'' he laughed.

''i understand.'' she nodded. ''you want a real one.''

he rolled his eyes, but the group realised he didn't deny it. the conversation changed, and everybody began to talk. millie paid attention the most she could, but she caught chris' eye and the pair of them smiled at each other.

he looked at his friends, realised they were busy talking, and leaned into millie slightly.

''are you sleeping on the couch again tonight?'' he asked in a low voice.

''i don't know yet.'' she replied. ''why?''

''because i was thinking you could sleep in my bed.'' he said before a slight pause. ''for real this time.''

she moved her head away from him slightly to look at his face. ''seriously?''

he nodded. ''yeah.''

she lent into him. ''i guess that'll be fine.''

they both looked at each other, a laugh escaping her, and then they looked away from each other.

both with a small smile on their face.

-

liked by christophersturniolo, blak3 and 213 others

nadinee i love my friends and boyfriend!

matthew.sturniolo: i'm not your boyfriend weirdo
nadinee: @matthew.sturniolo then how you know was talking about you?🤥🤥🤥
matthew.sturniolo: @nadinee because your weird😐

phoebe.fr: coolest girl ever💘💞💗
nadinee: @phoebe.fr says you❤️

christophersturniolo: yes mama
nadinee: @christophersturniolo yes papa🤨

nicolassturniolo: love you baby
nadinee: @nicolassturniolo i love youu

>m1ll<: hanging w my girlfriend >
nadinee: @>m1ll< fr babe😫😫

matthew.sturniolo: you're kinda cool🐐
nadinee: @matthew.sturniolo thanks babe
matthew.sturniolo: @nadinee you're welcome babe
nadinee: @matthew.sturniolo WAIT WHAT-

-

liked by phoebe.fr, matthew.sturniolo and 119 others

christophersturniolo talking w her is my fav thing

☑️>m1ll<

>m1ll<: omg your so cringe🤢🤢
christophersturniolo: @>m1ll< you're*
>m1ll<: @christophersturniolo how tf are YOU correcting my spelling?

>m1ll<: ❤️❤️❤️
christophersturniolo: @>m1ll< ❤️❤️

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

109K 3.6K 33
❝ what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? ❞ ❝ you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. ❞ zara and matt...
119K 412 6
[ 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 ] 💫 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 .ᐟ just after the one year anniversary of her debut album 'adolescence' passes, kennedy silvers sudden...
644K 9.9K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
8.4K 109 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...