An Ex-Husband's Crematorium

By LiannQ

Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8-9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra 1

Extra 2

1.2K 21 8
By LiannQ

Jiang Jili has a competition in Beicheng after the Mid-Autumn Festival. She has been practicing piano very late recently, so the young man who is always serious in class rarely dozes off during the day.

During Chinese class, Rong Zhen looked at the man sleeping secretly with his chin propped up next to him, and couldn't help but want to tease him.

The young man's face was tilted to one side, and his breathing gradually became longer and longer, but he still sat upright, with his thin back straight, and his feet placed under the table in a very orderly manner, looking very well-behaved.

Rong Zhen stretched out his hand and brushed his long and curled eyelashes.

Didn't wake up.

Rong Zhen dialed on the other side again. The boy finally reacted, but still didn't wake up. He only frowned and moved, and turned his face to the other side, leaving the person inside with a hairy back of his head and under his T-shirt. Slightly convex neck bone.

She is very thin and white, and even the fine fuzz on the back of her neck can be seen in the sunlight.

Rong Zhen crossed his arms and leaned against the wall for a while, then suddenly kicked the stool of the person in front of him. The boy was startled and turned around tremblingly.

Rong Zhen: "Is there a headband?"

The boy reacted very quickly and immediately took it out from the side of his school bag: "Yes, it's just for me to tie the papers."

Rong Zhen raised his chin, and the boy handed him the headband. He, he hooked it on his fingertips and looked at it carefully. There was a brown kitten pendant hanging on it, which was quite cute.

He casually threw the watch he took off from his drawer to the boy as an exchange for the hairband. The boy was holding millions of things in his hands and was a little confused.

Rong Zhen didn't care at all. He called out in a low voice: "Jiang Jili."

There was no movement.

He laughed, gently pinched a lock of hair on the young man's head, and slowly braided him into a small braid. After braiding, he looked left and right, and felt that it was not easy to tie, so he patiently removed it bit by bit. After smoothing it out twice, I finally used the hair rope to tie him up a little.

Many people in front noticed the movement in this row, and watched with fear as the old man moved the young man around affectionately, as if he was very satisfied.

At 3:40, the Chinese teacher walked out of the classroom with the bell ringing on time. The soothing music rang for more than ten seconds before Jiang Jili woke up. He held his face and blinked sleepily.

"get out of class is over?" His voice still had a bit of a hoarse and soft nasal sound.

"Well, you slept in one class, are you thirsty?"

What Rong Zhen said was quite a bit. Jiang Jili looked at him dully. After a long time, he lowered his head and took the water glass from the drawer, but he didn't get it. Rong Zhen held it. Caught his arm.

"Let's go, I'll take you to the supermarket."

Jiang Jili said, "Huh?"

Rong Zhen pulled him up and said, "Come with me for a walk."

Jiang Jili followed him, all sleepiness gone, and walked out of the classroom. After walking for a while, Jiang Jili suddenly asked in a low voice: "Why are they all looking at me? Are there any marks on my face?" Rong Zhen turned his head with a half-smile, and looked down at his face seriously

: "No, I am looking at you because you are good-looking."

Jiang Jili accepted the letter and followed him all the way to the supermarket to buy two bottles of water. Unexpectedly, when he came back, he was holding the water and taking a sip. The glass of the Art Building, no, to be precise, it is myself reflected in the glass.

Jiang Jili: "???"

He ran to the glass and touched the top of his head in disbelief. Did he run around the school with this thing on his back?

There was a low laugh from behind. Jiang Jili still didn't understand something, so he turned around angrily.

"Rong Zhen!"

The person who was called pointed at the top of his head and said with a smile: "It's very cute."

Jiang Jili chased after him and beat him, her cheeks turned red: "You hate it!"

Rong Zhen let him hit him a few times. Next, the boy was still as angry as a little pufferfish, with the trembling little tutu on his head looking even cuter.

"Jiang Jili."

"What are you doing!"

Rong Zhen touched his head and lowered his eyes and said, "It's nothing."

Jiang Jili slapped his hand away, pulled off the headband, and headed to the classroom fiercely. Go.

Rong Zhen followed with a smile on his lips.

He spent two years in No. 1 Middle School and thought he would be bored until graduation. He didn't expect to meet such an interesting kid in his final year.

Jiang Jili walked very fast, but Rong Zhen had long legs, so she followed him unhurriedly, teasing him from time to time, until she reached the second floor, Jiang Jili was stopped by a boy, Rong Zhen smiled The meaning just disappears.

He stood at the bottom of the stairs and heard the other person talking about wanting to be friends.

The young man was a little surprised and pointed at himself.

"Is your birthday coming soon? This is the birthday gift I prepared for you. I'm worried that I won't be able to give it to you in time when you go to the competition..." Before he could finish speaking, Rong Zhen walked over. He did

n't He hooked Jiang Jili's shoulder lightly or not.

"Let's go."

"What are you doing!" He fluttered twice, but he was not as strong as Rong Zhen. He could only take the things from others in a hurry and said, "Thank you! Thank you!" In the classroom

.

Jiang Jili was a little happy, but Rong Zhen had a bad look on his face. Rong Zhen was unhappy, and Jiang Jili's previous anger was gone.

But he didn't know where he learned his bad intentions. While opening the gift, he deliberately asked: "Aren't you happy?"

Rong Zhen looked at the young man's joyful face and raised his eyebrows: "Are you happy?"

"Of course, I I made a new friend."

"Friend? Are you sure?" Rong Zhen reached over and took out an envelope hidden in the corner of the gift bag with a flick of his finger. It was light yellow, very clean, and exuded the fragrance of grapefruit. .

"Do you know what other people call this thing? Love letter." Looking at the boy's dumbfounded look, Rong Zhen threw the love letter into his desk with a twist of his hand: "Confiscated." "Ah... no

! Give it back to me!"

Rong Zhen accurately grabbed the person who reached over, rubbed the top of his head, and whispered: "Jiang Jili, don't fall in love prematurely."

Jiang Jili's ears immediately turned red: " I didn't, I just met him."

"Well, so I confiscated it."

"That's not okay! I...it's better if I give it back to him with my own hands. What does it mean if you take it away, and..."

Rong Zhen: "And..." What?"

Jiang Jili: "They also gave me a birthday gift."

"I'll give it to you."

Jiang Jili raised his head: "Do you know when my birthday is?" "

August 14th."

Rong Zhen said without thinking After answering, he himself was stunned. The boy who was pressed by him looked surprised: "How do you know?"

Yes, how did he know?

"Guess."

Jiang Jili didn't believe it and blinked happily: "You must have asked someone else secretly. You can ask me directly... By the way, when is your birthday?" "I don't know.

"

Jiang Jili: "You lied to me! Who doesn't know their birthday?"

Rong Zhen looked at him, was silent for a moment, then quickly flicked his forehead, turned around and said calmly: "If you don't know, you don't." You know, it's not my birthday."

"What about the ID card? When is it?"

"It's fake, it's not allowed."

Jiang Jili later realized that she might have asked too many questions and hit someone's sore spot, so she shut up obediently. Zui, thinking about preparing a gift for Rong Zhen on his birthday, as a surprise for him.

But he didn't expect that Rong Zhen didn't come to school for several days, and he couldn't contact anyone. Other students had long been accustomed to this, saying that it was unusual for the uncle to come to class.

Jiang Jili's birthday soon came. He was going to Beicheng tomorrow. If Rong Zhen didn't come, his gift would not be delivered. Besides... he remembered that Rong Zhen also said that he would give him a gift.

You can't lie to him.

Jiang Jili planned to wait. He was supposed to ask for leave from school in the morning, but he delayed it until school ended in the afternoon. Rong Zhen had no intention of coming, so he had to go and ask for leave first. When he returned to the classroom, it was already empty. .

He felt indescribable disappointment and walked downstairs with his schoolbag on his back.

I didn’t meet anyone at the stairs, and Route 1 was also empty, so they probably weren’t coming anymore.

-

It was already seven o'clock in the evening when Rong Zhen finished solving the things at home. He took a shortcut into the school and ran all the way to the teaching building. He found that the classroom had long been empty and dark. He went in and looked around. On the table Found a note.

It says:

I'm going to Beicheng to participate in a competition tomorrow. I may have to go for a week. I can't wait for you, so I'm leaving now. If you come back, I'll look through the drawers and prepare a birthday surprise for you!

The date is for today.

Rong Zhen's anxiety was half gone. He put the note away, then rummaged through the table and found a music box with a pipe standing in the middle and a pole-dancing Patrick next to it. .

Funny and cute.

Rong Zhen couldn't hold it back and chuckled. He thought of the boy's surprise when he played with this toy. It must be very cute. He touched it lightly, and then he thought of something else, and the smile on his face slowly faded. After a while, he put the music box into the gift bag in his hand.

The sky was getting dark, and the whole school was quiet. Only the street lights on Route 1 were still on. Rong Zhen walked slowly, and the music box in the gift bag was playing melodious music.

I don't know how long it took, but suddenly there was another sound of the piano and the sound of the music box overlapping.

Rong Zhen paused, and the next second, he ran directly towards the piano room in the art building.

At this time, the window he had leaned against countless times was illuminated by a bright white light, and the sound of the piano came from inside. With his heart pounding, he walked over.

The boy's schoolbag was quietly placed at his feet. He was not wearing a school uniform today, but was wearing an eye-catching white shirt. The cuffs were slightly rolled up, and his slender fingers were dancing on the keys.

Jiang Jili played "Dream Wedding". In fact, this piece was much less difficult than the pieces he was going to compete in. He was supposed to practice the competition pieces again, but for some reason he suddenly remembered this piece. First, I haven’t played it for a long time.

The soothing and elegant piano music continued to sound, and it seemed that a scene that could only appear in dreams was constructed in his mind, including rolling waves, a bright and holy glass church, and a partner who swore to the priest that he would love him forever.

Jiang Jili's thoughts were running very far, and he didn't come back to his senses until the song was over. He lowered his eyes and stared at his fingers in a sense of loss.

Very strange feeling.

He shook his head and stood up. Just as he was about to pick up his schoolbag and leave, slow applause suddenly sounded from behind him.

He turned his head sharply and saw Rong Zhen leaning against the window like every time he practiced piano in the past.

Rong Zhen: "Everyone in the school has left, why haven't you left yet?"

Jiang Jili was stunned and didn't react: "Ah... I, I practice piano, and I plan to go back later."

Rong Zhen He said in a low voice: "Liar, are you waiting for me?"

Jiang Jili's face suddenly became hot. Before he could say anything, Rong Zhen rolled in from the window and was not far away from him. Stand still.

"Happy birthday, Jiang Jili."

Seeing that the boy was still dazed, Rong Zhen walked over and bent down to look at his face: "Why are you dazed? It's not past twelve o'clock, isn't it too late?" "No

... ...Not too late, I thought you wouldn't come."

Rong Zhen rubbed his hair and handed him the gift bag.

"Then why are you waiting for me? What if I really don't come?"

Jiang Jili's face was red, a little shy, and she didn't speak. She only had bright eyes and looked very happy.

"It's your birthday, why did you prepare a gift for me?"

After Rong Zhen asked this question, he saw the boy's hand tightening on the gift bag, and then heard him whisper: "Do

n't you remember your birthday? So I want to spend it with you. Rong Zhen, happy birthday to you too."

Rong Zhen's eyes followed him, and the smile on his face seemed to have disappeared.

"Jiang Jili."

The person who was called trembled, "Aren't you happy..."

"Do you want to fall in love with me?"

The two sentences sounded at the same time. Jiang Jili blinked and looked at the person like As if he didn't understand, Rong Zhen raised his hand, slowly clasped the back of his neck, and pulled him forward until he was in front of him. The boy was much shorter than him, so he had to bend down to look at him.

"I said, I want to fall in love with you, will you agree?"

Jiang Jili was completely stunned.

Rong Zhen smiled again: "Idiot, is it so difficult to understand?" His face returned to its previous careless look, staring at the young man's red face with interest, and then quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"You..."

"What are the students inside doing! What time is it? Why don't you go home?"

Jiang Jili retreated in panic. He was about to explain to the security guard that he was practicing piano here, but Rong Zhen passed by. He grabbed the schoolbag in his hand and ran out.

The security guard was anxious: "Hey? Hey! What are you running for! Are you in love?! Huh? Which class are you in?" Only the opening and closing of the door responded to his raised voice. When the security guard entered through the gate of the art building, people

were Already gone.

Panting, Jiang Jili followed Rong Zhen and ran out of the back door, swerving in circles before stopping at which gate of the school she exited.

Jiang Jili was out of breath: "What are we running for?"

Rong Zhen pulled him away calmly: "If you are caught in love, you will be punished."

Jiang Jili: "..."

"I haven't yet Promise."

"Then you promise."

Jiang Jili laughed out loud: "Why are you so shameless?!"

It was that familiar feeling again. The two people looked at each other for a long time, and Jiang Jili didn't feel embarrassed. Don't change the topic awkwardly.

"Tell me, did we know each other in a previous life? We always feel strangely familiar."

Rong Zhen: "It's not impossible, maybe we're still together."

Jiang Jili was furious again: "You hate it!"

"I hate it."

The dim street lights on the side of the road cut out the silhouettes of the two of them. Unconsciously, he walked slower and slower, and Rong Zhen tightened his grip. Jiang Jili felt that the palms of her hands were itchy and warm. The boy's palms were large and generous, and could wrap his whole hand.

He kicked a stone on the side of the road and said, "I will go to Beicheng to compete tomorrow and come back next week."

Rong Zhen: "Yeah."

"Don't you have anything to say?"

"No."

"Why, you just He also said he wanted to be with me..."

"I'll go with you."

Jiang Jili got stuck, and Rong Zhen said softly, "I'll go to Beicheng with you to watch you play."

Jiang Jili felt awkward again: "Then I will have competitions in the future. I have many competitions."

Rong Zhen: "I will go with you."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just want to go. I want to see you compete and play the piano. I want to Let's see you win the prize." Rong Zhen suddenly laughed in a low voice: "Maybe I really knew you in my previous life, otherwise why would I like you so much." Jiang Jili: "Excuse." He looked at Rong Zhen for a while, and

suddenly He whispered mysteriously: "Someone told me that you just like my beauty, and you praised me before."

Rong Zhen was amused by him.

"He's right. I just like your beauty. They also said I'm not a good person. Why are you still playing with me?"

Jiang Jili stopped talking.

Rong Zhen suddenly stopped, touched his hair, and said seriously: "You should stand on a bigger stage and compete well."

"Jiang Jili, you are great."

The boy blinked his bright eyes, nodded heavily: "Yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
34.4K 829 13
Josie is Landons bestfriend, and Landon is Hopes boyfriend. He wanted them two to become friends and they did but thats not all they ended up being
220K 1.1K 199
Mature content
58.4K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...