An Ex-Husband's Crematorium

By LiannQ

Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8-9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
Extra 1
Extra 2

87

807 15 5
By LiannQ

When the first ray of sunlight shone into the room during the honeymoon wedding, Jiang Jili vaguely heard the cry of seabirds. He turned over and subconsciously looked for the people around him.

But it came up empty.

Jiang Jili slowly opened her eyes and looked around at the already cold spot with some embarrassment. Where is the person?

The sound of rolling waves came to his ears. He rubbed his eyes and then stretched. The morning light was bright outside the huge floor-to-ceiling glass, and Jiang Jili's eyes came into contact with the distant blue sea and sky.

He finally regained consciousness. He was now on a private island for vacation. Rong Zhen proposed to him a week ago and he agreed. Today is the fifth day on the island.

Jiang Jili opened the soft quilt and sat up, put on a shirt and was about to get out of bed, when she suddenly noticed a white gold-gilded card on the bedside table.

It wasn't there when I went to bed in the early morning.

He reached out and took it, and after just one glance, he was amused by the signature on it.

There are three marks: a flying and phoenix character "Rong", a regular and neat character "zao", and a crooked circle.

It looked like it was written by some little scoundrel. Not only that, but he also made a few lines on the side of the card. There was an extended bubble next to it to indicate: Rong Wanwan had already been spanked.

In the middle of the card is: the next step after getting up - the bathroom.

Jiang Jili couldn't help but smile when she thought about the quarrel between the couple. It must have taken a lot of effort for the man to be able to control Rong Wanwan and stop him from crying and howling in the morning.

He put the card down, got up and went to the bathroom.

Bath water had already been placed in the constant-temperature bathtub, and fresh and delicate flower petals were carefully sprinkled on it. There were toothbrushes and toothpaste on the gilt washbasin, and everything was prepared for him.

Jiang Jili didn't know what these people were secretly doing, but she still did as they were told. After washing, she went to the cloakroom according to the small card in the bathroom.

It is said to be a cloakroom, but it is not actually a room. It occupies almost half of the area on the first floor. It is just like the luxury goods counter opened by the Rong family in the South District. It is extremely luxurious, and Rong Zhen has those small items that cannot fit on the countertop. Most of the fetish blessings are prepared for Jiang Jili. The man reveals his true nature as soon as he comes here, and he is brought here to pick out a few items almost every night.

Last night, he was bullied like he was on stimulants. Fortunately, he didn't leave many marks on his body. When Jiang Jili took a shower, he checked specifically and found only a red mark on his chest.

He opened the door and as soon as he entered, he saw a big sign inside. It was a rabbit doll as tall as one person, pointing him in a direction in a cute pose.

There were many such dolls in the cloakroom. Jiang Jili laughed and followed the instructions. She came to a compartment with a red velvet curtain. White lights were on inside, and the gems set above the velvet curtain were shining. Intoxicating luster.

Jiang Jili took a step forward. The curtain seemed to have some kind of sensor, and it instantly sensed his arrival. It slowly opened it from the middle to both sides, politely like a living servant.

The scene inside made Jiang Jili stunned.

In the center of the spacious compartment is a table. On the table is a set of improved and carefully designed white suits. The furry edges wrap the clothes, making them as beautiful as if they appeared in a dream.

A dress.

Jiang Jili finally realized something slowly. He slowly walked up the steps step by step, reached out and touched his clothes gently, then pursed his lips and smiled.

There is also a card inserted in the pocket of the clothes: After changing clothes, the next step is to lower your arms.

-This

seaside villa covers a large area. It can almost be said that it is another military residence rising from the ground. Jiang Jili has been here for five days without finishing it. In addition to the front yard and garden, there are countless corridors and functional rooms. , Jiang Jili knew the man's extravagant and wasteful character, but he still didn't expect that a small wedding chapel was built near the bay to the south of the villa.

That's the location given on the card.

After he came down from upstairs, he saw a red carpet on the floor of the glass corridor, winding all the way forward. Roses were clustered everywhere he walked, many times more than the day Rong Zhen proposed.

The servants and staff previously arranged in the villa were gone, and Jiang Jili could only hear the sound of the waves, turbulent and clear.

When she reached the first corner, Jiang Jili followed the sign and found a large box among the flowers. After opening it, there was a string of bracelets decorated with aqua gemstones. The buckles were star-shaped and the design was very special. It was clever and could be easily put on with one hand. He took it out and clasped it on the wrist of his right hand.

Later, Jiang Jili found countless such boxes, not all of which were jewelry. Some of them only contained funny photos of the little villain Rong Wanwan. Perhaps she was afraid that he would be too bored on the road and wanted to make him laugh.

When he reached the door leading to the bay from the villa, he suddenly stopped. He took a deep breath and carefully arranged his clothes before opening the door.

The salty sea breeze came in, and Jiang Jili was blinded by the light outside. When he looked out again, he only noticed a spire building by the bay. Except for a few shining golden pillars, the whole body was completely covered with light. It is transparent full floor glass.

Jiang Jili's heart beat violently and she walked very fast. After a while, she saw a tall figure in the church. He stopped in front of the steps.

Behind where the man was standing was the azure sea, which stretched as far as the eye could see. The sunlight shone into the glass church, which was warm and comfortable. He suddenly felt less anxious. He slowed down and walked into the church.

There was a little guy lying on the back of the seat in the front. His round body was also wearing a formal dress. The bow in front of his neck was pulled off by him at some point, and he was putting it in his mouth to bite randomly. For a moment, he raised his hand happily.

"Baba..."

Jiang Chong stood at the bottom of the steps. His usually cold face was rarely gentle today.

Jiang Jili smiled and said: "What are you doing?"

He walked up, looked at the dazed man, and tapped his chest gently, wanting to laugh: "Why don't you say anything?"

Rong Zhen just remained silent, Following him with deep and nostalgic eyes, the young man smiled so hard that he stopped in front of him.

I don't know how to describe it in words. This moment was too long. Rong Zhen slowly raised his hand and touched the side of the young man's face. Everything around him stopped, only his heart was still beating.

Turbulent and passionate.

He said: "It looks good."

Jiang Jili: "You just said that yesterday."

Rong Zhen said "hmm" in a low voice, only focusing on the person in front of him.

Jiang Jili felt warm in her heart, but she pretended to be relaxed. She avoided Rong Zhen's gaze and turned to look at Jiang Chong in the audience. He said, "I didn't hear Rong Wanwan cry this morning. It's strange." Jiang Chong:

"I was very good this morning. I didn't make much fuss. I only scratched a few times on the card, but I was spanked already." Jiang Jili smiled and said, "Who spanked you?" Jiang Chong paused for a moment: "

Me

and Father."

The little guy protested as if he understood what they were saying.

Jiang Jili wanted to ask something else, but she heard Rong Zhen call: "Lili."

"Yeah."

"Let's get married."

Jiang Jili's eyes gradually turned red, but there was still a gentle smile on the corner of her mouth, and he shook his head. Shaking his head: "No."

Rong Zhen seemed stunned. Before he could ask, Jiang Jili said, "There are no witnesses." "

Yes."

Jiang Jili said, "Where is it?"

Rong Zhen said, "Zhao Zao."

Jiang Chong looked over. They nodded.

Jiang Jili said again: "There is no audience either..." Before he could finish his words, he heard Rong Wanwan's child make another crisp "ba" sound, as if to say that he was the audience.

The sun shines on the two of them, and there are seabirds circling in the sky. Jiang Jili's thoughts fly far away, and then they are suddenly pulled back by the somewhat dreamy reality in front of them. They are surrounded by white and holy platycodon flowers, and Jiang Chong's The sound rang in my ears.

"Mr. Rong, are you willing to abide by your marriage vows from now on, no matter you are poor or rich..."

Jiang Jili couldn't see the man's face clearly. He only heard him say: "I am willing." "

...You are willing to do both. Love him, comfort him, respect him, protect him, and are you willing to remain loyal throughout your lives?"

This sentence was asking him.

Jiang Jili looked at the man's face, with an expression of nervousness, expectation, and many emotions that Jiang Jili couldn't explain. He said softly: "I do." "Please exchange rings." The box opened and Rong Zhen

followed

. He took out the wedding ring from inside and held the young man's slender, white hand. The ring was just the right size and slowly circled it on the ring finger of his left hand.

He lowered his head and kissed her, treating it like a treasure.

Jiang Jili also picked up the ring in his hand. There was a simple L engraved on the ring, which was his name.

The man wanted to pick up his right hand, but the moment before he raised it, Jiang Jili took his scarred left hand and gently put it on.

The ring is bright and sparkling.

Rong Zhen's eyes were red and his voice was hoarse: "Lili."

The ring finger of his left hand had a blood vessel connected to the heart. He firmly imprinted the name on it. The blood circulated over and over again. He swore with everything he had that he would always love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 240 8
Both the male concubine and the empress gave birth to a son for the emperor at the same time, however the emperor only focused on his empress which l...
570K 26.5K 115
Author : 日丽风和 Status: Complete Status in COO: 103 Chapters+ 10 Extras+2 Modern (115 Chapters) Shen Yanbei, who was smashed by a scumbag right after c...
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."