Transmigrating into a WorldBu...

By Wr1_tes

Shawn is a guy addicted to WorldBuilding Games. Then he found a game called Creator Sim. After he had almost... More

Building a World (Part 1).
Building a World (Part 2).
Building a World (Part 3).
Life in School today.
Return.
The First Overseer.
The First Mage.
Hidden Quest.
Matters to Attend to.
Technology Tree.
Entering Rank 2.
First Higher Being.
Higher Being Messengers (Part 1)
Higher Being Messengers (Part 2)
Classes.
Lucky me.
Dozing off into the game.
The Meal.
The New Land.
Beast Continent.
Oh no!
Entering Rank 3.
Entering Rank 3 (Part 2).
New Things.
Cultures and Beliefs.
Cultures and Beliefs (Part 2)
Teachers Students.
You are not the only one
Agricultural Orcs.
Weather Forecasting Thawns.
The Great Crafter.
Rank 4.
My name is Shawn.
Preparing for a long watch.
Challenge.
Mana Warrior.
Handover
Haran Battle.
Hunters.
Sensory Energy.
The Gish
Evolution Path.
Effects
Wolf and Wolves.
What are you doing?
Modes
The Kitchen Again.
Weird Power
Cheek Kicking.
Hospitable Trap
Lord of Shadows
Two Higher Beings, One Race.
Discovery Realm
Fight in the Taiga.
Winter Thorns
Crafters
Test Given.
So that's how it's done.
First Converter.
End of Confiscation.
Face Statues.
Tultul Warriors.
Mana Bomb
Animal Mages
Animal Mages(2)
Healer
Volume 3 - Yorn
Overlord

A Divided Race.

19 1 0
By Wr1_tes

At an open plain, two armies of wolves approached each other, staring and growling with faces of strike.

Right at the bulk of one of the armies, Six Wolves stood on a large sized rock, watching the approach of the brethren now turned enemy.

"900 wolves answered our howls," One of them said.

Another among the Clan Leaders,
"I will like to apologize for my son's impudence. When this battle is over, he'll be dealt with severely"

"Rolf, with what Fenris has done. He will be executed or banished." Another Clan Wolf pointed out before deducing "With Fenris pack, I'm guessing that they include 600 to 700 wolves.

Our clan's strength is going to reduce drastically with this war and with the Shamans taking their own wolves to depart"

"Its unfortunate that we didn't listen to the Shamans. This fate would have been avoided" A fourth clan wolf expressed his regrets.

"How would we know, they couldn't claim that the Ancestral Wolf or the Twelve Ancestors gave them notice of it happening. They only claimed from rumors" Another Clan Wolf refuted.

"That's strange, why would Blan and his overseers not even talk about it?" Shawn wondered.

"I'll ask him later after seeing the aftermath of this" He continued eating his popcorn.

At the other side of the Clan's wolves, the rebels revealed themselves with their growling teeth and releasing loud howls to intimidate their opponents. They also had their skin painted with some kind of red clay.

Unlike the Clan Leaders, The Ancestral Children and the Elder Child revealed their presence at the fore front of their rebel army.
"Their morale should be shaking at this point" Fenris grinned as he walked forward.

"They do not fear this battle." Rolf said.
"Indeed, they have their powers with them" The First Speaker agreed with him before yelling at the Clan's forces "Do not fear for our Clan's might will crush their forces! The Power of the Ancestral Wolves still flow among us, let us not fear"

The words of their clan leader had invigorated them as the wolves rushed from their ranks to the enemy with loud howls and snapping of paws.

"Onwards my brethren, our rise has begun!"
Fenris roared before howling as the wolves on his side began to rush to meet the charging clan's wolves.

The Open plain quickly became a battlefield for wolves who clashed with one another, slashing claws, biting skin and tearing flesh from their opponents.

"Ancestral Child of Ashina will show you power!" A female wolf with silver skin howled as her paws stomped the ground, the earth around her released a blue light.
"Earth Blast!"

The earth around her began blasting rocks out of its surface hitting wolves who came near her.

"Its our turn now" The Clan Leaders immediately rushed from the large rock they stood on to clash with the enemy.

Rolf charged through the plain as he shouted "Paw Armor!" and brown eyes changed to red and his paws became shrouded with a red like greave armor.

Soon, he came in contact with an enemy wolf that intended to bite him. He moved back, narrowly dodging the attack before swiping his armoured paw at the enemy, slapping him to the ground.

He then struck his paw on the wolf, hitting its belly and causing the wolf to release a howl as its life was drained from him.

"This Action scene is packed!" Shawn exclaimed.

Rolf continued charging through the lines of the enemy putting down those who tried to stop him.

"Clan Leader!" Ashina yelled as a white ball of mana formed around her mouth which she blasted towards Rolf.

"Let's charge mana with mana" Rolf who noticed her attack slammed his paw onto the ball deflecting it meters away to the ground causing flying debri.

He growled at the female wolf before running towards her.
She opened her mouth again and blasted more mana balls at the Clan Leader who kept evading or deflecting it.

When he came upon her, the Ancestral Child immediately jumped back before howling at him, sending a loud sound wave towards him.

"Your wind mana attacks are strong, Motaki" Rolf commended as his paws grasped the dirt to hold himself from being blown away while he tried hard to prevent his ears from bursting.

"But, you've forgotten that the Clan Leaders are children of the Ancestral Wolf and only the Elder Child matches our power" He yelled as the red armor extended from his legs to his entire body making him look deadly and auspicious.

Motaki howled once again releasing an even stronger sound wave at Rolf,

The sound wave did nothing to the clan elder who had shrouded himself from her attacks as his armor did not crack.

Instantly, he rushed at her and swiped his armored paw, she failed to react on time as his paw slapped her face sending her tumbling to the ground as she slid away.

Rolf then opened his mouth and a ray of light struck her allowing debris to flow and ending her life.

"A level 28 chosen recruit fighting against a level 32 veteran" he scoffed as his armor dispersed into an aura that could be seen.

"Elder, do you think I can be defeated with just a strike!" A voice followed as the dust dispersed revealing a silver wolf with a strong aura and green eyes.

Rolf growled upon seeing her reveal her presence.
"I'll show you just why you are one of the weakest among the Ancestral Children" He said as his eyes turned fiery red.

Motaki bared her canines before her paws dashed at the Clan Wolf.

The battle between the wolves continued till the heat of the day.
Fenris growled at a wolf that growled at him.

He grinned as he avoided the paw strike that released cracks on the ground.
"You are not an opponent" He belittled the wolf before rushing at him.

His opponent swiped a paw at him only to miss and crack the ground once more.

But this time, there was a difference. Fenris had passed him and a trail of blood flowed out of his neck before his body collapsed onto the ground.

"Indeed you weren't" Fenris scoffed at the dead wolf before walking on.

Motaki panted heavily as scar marks patterned her skin and blood dyed her fur red.

"What a pity!" Ralf said, his eyes held hesitation as he slashed at her once again.

The Six Clan Leaders gathered at a spot having slaughtered multiple opponents.

"The battle has reached nothing but a stalemate" Rolf pointed out.
"Fenris and the Ancestral Children are pushing our forces backwards" Another Wolf added.

"Many wolves have already died. This must be stopped. If the Ancestral Children gang up on us, it will be hard to decide the winner"

"So far, we've only killed two of them"

The other Clan Leaders agreed and stood in a six stared formation.

One of them released a loud howls that signaled a retreat for the clan wolves.

The howls that were heard were followed with large packs of wolves rushing from the battlefield.

"Wolves, do not let them retreat!" Fenris ordered the rebels who chased after the deserters.

"Not a chance,"
The Six Clan Wolves all released loud howls that shot to the sky in the form of waves.

As Fenris and his rebels wolves charged forth, the waves descended in front of them and slammed the area they were heading towards, smashing to the ground those who were close and blowing many of them away.

The rebel wolves had been hit by the attack and many of them were wounded.

But Fenris and some of the Ancestral Wolves still stood on their feets watching the enemy retreat from them.

"Stop!" He said to the wolves who wanted to run after the retreating army.

"We will meet them again, nurse your wounds and heal yourselves" he said.

The first battle between the wolves was just one among the many that would come.

With this, the clan had divided into three groups; the rebels, the clans and the departed shamans.

The Plains had now been split between two powers and would do so for many years.

"To think that the clan would split like this" Shawn said before calling the system.
"System, summon Blan" He said.

A bright light appeared in the room and dimmed revealing a grey silver wolf.

He queried "Your Clan ended up splitting and you didn't do anything to stop it why?"

Blan stared at the Creator and calmly replied "The Clan held power over the plains for a really long time and was starting to have internal disputes and fracture. All seems well on the surface but it is not.

The Elder Child, the Ancestral Children and the Shamans were needed to make them stay in one piece"

His eyes nearly watered as he spoke his next words "Though it pains me that many of my descendants had to pay the price for the division. At least the clan can hold its power a bit longer but I know that nothing lasts for long"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 105 30
I am writing to you from the future, and I warn you, all the events in this story are true. Look around you. The people that you are sitting next to...
1.1K 11 10
In the ordinary world, Iccaris always felt like he didn't quite belong, haunted by a sense of being different from his peers. A revelation shatters h...
287K 26.2K 111
[#1 in Virtual Reality] Fantasy and Magic meets Science and Technology. In this epic story of brotherly love, friendship, struggle, and conspiracy, c...
2.5K 129 17
I was the accountant in my father's gang, always getting caught up in his shady business. When the feud between his and another gang finally ended, m...