The Blind Meister (Soul Eater...

De GrimstoneRX1300

At the Death Weapon Mister Academy, students are trained by the Grim Reaper himself to hunt the Keishen that... Mais

Basic Info
Prologue: THE SPECIAL TWO - THE ACADEMY GETS NEW STUDENTS?
Chapter 1: FIRST DAY - COLE GETS IN A FIGHT?
Chapter 2 BLACK-BLOODED TERROR - THERE'S A WEAPON INSIDE CRONA?
Chapter 3: TSUBAKI THE CAMELLIA BLOSSOM - WHAT REAL HURT FEELS LIKE?
Chapter 4: THE MAN WITH THE MAGIC EYE - SOUL AND MAKA'S DIVERGING WAVELENGTH?
Chapter 5: THE SUPER WRITTEN EXAM - DUAL RIVALS FOR THE MEISTERS?
Chapter 6: THE SOUL EATING DRAGON - THE HELL INSIDE MY HEAD?
Chapter 7: HISTORY IN THE SOUL - A DIFFERENT WAY TO SEE?
Chapter 8: EVE PARTY NIGHTMARE - AND SO THE CURTAIN RAISES?
Chapter 9: THE UNDERGROUND BATTLE BEGINS - THE ONE WHO TOOK MY SIGHT?
Chapter 10: ASURA'S RETURN - THERE'S A POWER IN THY SOUL?
Chapter 11: BATTLE OF THE GODS - DEATH CITY ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE?
Chapter 12: THE GATHERING OF THE DEATH SCYTHES - THE REASON COLE LOST HIS SIGHT?
Chapter 13: 800 YEARS OF BLOODLUST - ADVENT OF THE HERETIC WITCH?
Chapter 14: THE SWORD GOD RISES - JASON GAINS POWER?
Chapter 15: THE RED HOT RUNAWAY - A MAGIC TOOL LEFT BEHIND BY THE GREAT WIZARD?
Chapter 16: LEGEND OF THE HOLY SWORD - A BLIND DATE AT LAST?
Chapter 17: THE BATTLE FOR BREW - CLASH BETWEEN ENEMIES?
Chapter 18: BREW'S TEMPEST - A FIGHT AND ESCAPE IN TEN MINUTES?
Chapter 19: INTERNAL INVESTIGATION - A GOD BECOMES DEMON?
Chapter 20: CAPTAIN'S RETURN - THE FACTORY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A CLOWN?
Chapter 21: SECRET'S OUT - KIM'S A WITCH?
Chapter 22: CAPTURE OF BABA YAGA CASTLE - TEAMING UP WITH THE WOLF MAN?
Chapter 23: DEATH OF ARACHNE - A NEW ENEMY OF THE DWMA?
Chapter 24: ADVANCED SKILLS - A PLAN TO RESCUE THE BOYS?
Chapter 25: THE SEVEN DEADLY CHAPTERS - EXPERIENCE SINS TO SAVE FRIENDS?
Chapter 26: COLE VS TSUBAKI - EMBRACING CHAOS TO BREAK MADNESS?
Chapter 27: BEACH DAY - A BIT LATE FOR THE EVENT?
Chapter 29: WAR ON THE MOON Part 2 - A SECOND NEPHILIM IS BORN?
Chapter 30: WAR ON THE MOON Part 3 - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN? (Finale)
Epilogue: A NEW ORDER

Chapter 28: WAR ON THE MOON Part 1 - THE TRUTH ABOUT MORIA?

90 1 0
De GrimstoneRX1300

The scene shows the Shimadas and Ann in discussion about a very important mission. What may be the most important mission of their lives. Over the weeks since Noah's death and the recovery of Cole and Kid, things have gotten worse. Towns were being consumed with madness, resulting in people going insane and having to be quarantined to keep them from harming themselves and others. Further more, towns that were refusing to help search for the Kishin, specifically in their general area, were met with force from the DWMA. It became bad enough that Lord Death had no choice but to mark Crona as a target, and, specifically requested Maka, Blackstar, Kid, and their weapon partners to take them out.

But, in an attempt to find Crona, Maka had managed to locate where exactly the Kishin was, and found it all the way on the moon itself. She informs Lord Death, and he began planning with the rest of the head teachers to take the fight to the enemy.

However, since this was a fight many of them were sure would be the last, they were informed that they should say their goodbyes to their love ones. So, currently at the Shimada household, Cole and Ann were talking with the parents.

Cole: Everything's all set?

Angela: Yep. Thanks to the engineering team, the airship will be ready to fly. All the head teachers and Death Scythes are called in to fight. Even Hanzo will be joining us.

Genji: I still wish that neither of you or Kid and the Thompsons had to join us. But I know you're strong enough to handle this.

Cole: Thanks, dad.

Ann: We'll have each others backs.

Cole: Have you spoken with your dad and sister?

Ann: Yeah. Maka might have a lead on where Crona could be, and is planning to investigate it.  And you know... she's beginning to open up a bit more with dad. It's small, but it's progress.

Angela: (smiles) I'm glad. And just so you know, Genji and I have always viewed you as our own daughter.

Genji: It's true. You helped Cole when he needed it most, and have since then grown stronger as a better person.

Ann: (smiles) Thank you. That means a lot to me. (Looks at Cole) Have you spoken with Tsubaki yet?

Cole: I have. She has full confidence that we'll make it through this, and I promised that we'd go on a date once we pull through.

Genji: Better not disappoint her, then.

A little later, Cole meditating as he was focusing deep inside his soul. He soon opens his eyes and finds himself in the plane looking up at the dragon devouring the moon.

"You've embraced the chaos from within."

Cole: I have. The madness from the book really gave me that feeling of darkness.

"The Kishin will sense you arriving to kill it. It will not be easy to kill, nor will the madness truly end. The Kishin is but a mere representation of madness incarnate. When this one falls, another will rise to take its place."

Cole: I understand. I don't care who or what becomes the next Kishin. All that matters is that Asura is stopped before more people die.

"So be it. But be warn. The servants of madness will do all it takes to kill you and the servants of Death. The other Nephilim will seek your death."

Cole: Other Nephilim?

"You'll find out soon enough. Judgment will come for you very soon."

*TIMESKIP*

The day came for the attack. The mechanic team worked around the clock and created a blimp powered by the Eternal Spring they acquired from the Runaway Express. On board, many high leveled Meisters, Weapons, and all Death Scythes were readying themselves for the final battle.

Carpenter Gen.: (intercom) Bridge, this is Carpenter Gen.

Stein: What is it?

Carpenter Gen.: Eternal Spring is in fine shape, engine is all green.

Spirit: (yells) FULL SPEED AHEAD! LET'S GO TO THE MOON!!

Stein: We already are. Once we're through this thick cloud cover, we'll be nearly there. All units, battle positions!

Soldiers: Yes sir!!

Kid: We'll be on standby with the airborne troops.

Ann: Yeah.

Stein: I'm glad to hear it.

Soldier 1: Ten minutes until we reach our destination.

Stein then pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking.

Spirit: No smoking on the ship.

Stein: C'mon, don't begrudge me my final smoke.

Cole goes off and looks out the window at the sky as his uncle comes up to him.

Hanzo: What do you see out there?

Cole: Not much. Guess my soul sense doesn't work on clouds. Hopefully the moon will be another story.

Hanzo: You know, you're lucky. Not a lot of people get to go to the moon. Especially for a day like this. It honestly makes it the perfect hiding spot for the Kishin.

Cole: Hey uncle? I've been wondering, if you and dad are Oni, and mom's an Angel, does that mean there are more of you out there?

Hanzo: I'm not really sure. The day your parents fell in love and had you, their home realms exiled them. I left the same day. But there was a time when demons roamed the earth. Legend has it the world used to be very different from the one we know now. There was even a different moon and sun.

Cole: Really? Do you know if it's true?

Hanzo: Possibly. It was before even Lord Death's time, so it's possible. The only thing I know for sure it had was it involved an Omen of some kind.

After a while, the clouds broke through, and they saw the moon just ahead of them.

Ann: It's even creepier up close.

Cole: Yeah.

Kid: Wait, Cole, can you see the moon?

Cole: Actually, yeah. And, I can sense multiple people on the surface.

Hanzo: (notices something) Wait. What's that?

On the moon, they see a being with crescent moon for a head and a cloak. It opens its cloak, and it reveals the inside to have a starry sky pattern. That pattern then shoot out and became projectiles.

Azusa: Enemy fire, dead ahead!!

The blimp dodges the attack, but more kept coming. One of the Death Scythes puts up a shield to protect the ship, but it doesn't stop all the attacks.

Stein: We need to take out those troops. Hanzo, Airborne Troops, get in position!

In the hanger, Ann, Cole, and Kid were with their team. The hanger doors open, and after four beeps, everyone runs and jumps out, falling down. It wasn't gonna be easy as more projectiles fire up on them, killing a few troops.

Kid: Shit!

Ann: We can't get close to the ground!

They zoom around and dodged some attacks, but it wasn't easy.

Kid: Get the airborne squad to the surface so the airship can land!

Cole: Easier said than done! We've got incoming!

Someone flies up and strikes down on them.

Cole: Now what?

Kaguya: I am the clown Kaguya. I will be your opponent.

Cole: (angered) Why with the clowns?!

They began fighting, and it was clear this clown was one of the tougher ones they've had to deal with. They're soon blasted out of the sky, and it seems they won't be able to make it. But, they were alive and kicking.

Cole: Uncle, you ready?

Hanzo: (coms) I'm on it.

At the top of the blimp, Hanzo pulls back his archery bow, and in the blink of an eye, he fires an arrow that transformed into a massive storm of arrows. Like an army of archers have fired in the sky. They overwhelm the clown, and allow the three meisters and the secretary (who's Kid's honorable auntie) to land on the moon.

Cole: I claim this land in the name of the DWMA.

Secretary: You kids alright?

Kid: This is nothing. Thanks to Hanzo's attack, it'll allow the others to land. In the meantime, we need to fight back.

Ann: The one with the moon for a head's shooting at the blimp.

Kid: Then he's our target.

They run in, but the clown from before lands in front of them.

Kaguya: Not so fast.

She slashes her cloak at them, and they flip and attack at her. Kid does in and kicks her cloak up to try and knock her back.

Kaguya: You dare flip up a lady's dress? Cheeky little brat.

Patty: Kid's a big enough pervert he'd squeeze a lady's boobs in battle!! He's way worse than just some brat!!

Liz: (deadpanned) Hey, hey.

Cole: Wish you weren't so fucking awkward, bud.

Kid ignores all the insults and shoots at the dress. It was very strong as not even Cole's swords or Ann's scythe were able to cut through it.

Damn you! How many layers thick is that thing?

Kaguya: Did you think that being naked makes me defenseless? On the contrary; I'm impervious!!

Secretary: (slams down on the clown) You're a bad influence on our students!!

Kaguya: (shocked) Hrgh! The pig is able to fight without a weapon?

To prove that theory more true, she then hits the clown with a left roundhouse kick.

Secretary: As it happens, I'm so powerful, I can't even hold a weapon!

Kaguya's pushed back and more arrows fire down, clearing the full area.

Secretary: (to Kid) You're always too sensitive and delicate in the way you fight, young master. Sometimes you just need to overpower an enemy. You've got the strength to do it.

Kid's Thoughts: She's right... That's the difference between Blackstar and me. The same goes for the dualists.

Ann looks around, and her attention was drawn to the upper area of the moon.

Secretary: What's wrong, Ann?

Ann: Moria's here. I can sense her soul nearby.

Secretary: If you run into her again, you've got this.

The rest of the airborne forces land down, and the rest of the servants of the Kishin looked mad.

Moonlight: Hmm. We missed a few.

Justin: Leave the survivors to me. Keep your focus on the ship, Moonlight. Don't let a single one of them leave alive.

With Ann, she looks closer, and sees at the top, Moria was standing up high and waiting for her. Ann then gets her board ready, and flies up to her.

Justin: Don't allow that girl to—

Moria: (calls out) Let her come, Justin. I'll deal with her.

The other clowns obeyed, and Ann lands up to meet Moria face to face.

Moria: Congrats on finding us. I never doubted that you and your precious little sister were able to master the soul sight.

Ann: Maka's always been talented. So I guess I should thank you for not killing her.

Moria: (scoffs) Well not if you say it like that.

Ann: Right. I guess I should've known considering you were a former student from the academy.

Moria: ?

Ann: We've been looking into you and Jason ever since we first fought. And after we learned your real name, it made it easier. You trained at the Hanamura Academy seven years ago before you left when they discovered you were a witch.

Moria: It was more than just because I was a witch. When they found out I was related to the great witch Agatha Harkness, they sent every assassin they could get to kill me. I didn't even do anything to provoke them, but they didn't care. In their eyes I was a threat that needed to be eliminated before it became too big of a threat. Everyone turned their back on me, except for Jason. We left, and that's when we found Noah. He helped up realize this world isn't perfect, and only with the Kishin Will we be able to have true freedom, the kind that hypocrites like Death will never give.

Ann: You're too stuck in the past. Lord Death wouldn't have let you do this if he knew what you've gone through.

Moria: Bullshit! He knows exactly what happened! He'll never change and he'll always  have every witch killed. (Beat) You know, we don't have to fight each other. You've been through your own version of suffering, so why not just join with us? Together, we can build the ideal world we want. So, whaddaya say?

Ann: (thinks a bit, smiles) No thanks.

There was a moment of silence, and then Moria makes her move.

(Cue The Only Thing I Know For Real)

Moria: (summons spear) Then prepare to die, bitch!

Ann: (summons scythe) Bring it on!

With their weapons ready, they charge in and attack. Their clash was great enough to send them flying off the moon. Moria was shocked, not because of the clash, but because Ann was holding her own against such a strike.

Ann: (smirks) I've been practicing.

Moria: (seething) Die!

She kicks Moria hard, and the two fall down the sky. Ann regains her strength enough to summon her hoverboard, and help her stabilize her balance. She soon sees Moria lower down with her own board.

Ann: I guess I shouldn't be surprised you got your own board.

Moria: What can I say? They're fun toys to play with. (Beat) You should've taken my offer. Why even work with Death? You know he's ways aren't perfect.

Ann: Yeah, but not everything is. Plus, I'd rather have his order and rules than live in a world of madness and chaos.

Moria: Then you're a fool!

She charges in, and the two fight throughout the sky. Both fought with their weapons while also with their fists and kicks. They seemed pretty even, but Ann had been training for this, and soon knocked Moria through the clouds. As she perused her, Ann talks more to her.

Ann: Why do you want the Kishin to win? What good will a world of madness bring you?

Moria: (off screen) It'll be a world where the witches can thrive without the DWMA hunting them down. Every witch will finally be safe.

She appears and they fight before Moria hides again.

Ann: We don't hunt every witch.

Moria: (off screen) Oh yeah? Tell that to Kimmy. When your precious school learned she was a witch, they didn't hesitate to send Meisters to kill her. Better yet, they probably would've kept her prisoner until they needed a weapon to take her soul.

Ann was suddenly struck from up high, and the two fall down and crash into a train passing by. People are scared of the sudden crash, and began running. While Ann was getting up from the attack, Moria stands still to attack.

Moria: I mean, why else would your school keep that brat Mifune babysat? It's not out of love or pity. They'll make her believe all witch kind is evil, and even kill her if they see her as a threat.

Ann notices a person nearby, and notices Moria was getting in a stance, and her spear charged up.

Ann: (realizes what'll happen) Hey, hey, hey!

In a blink of an eye, Moria dashed forward and Ann was barely able to block the strike headed for the bystander. She protected them, but her scythe and left arm were damaged. The bystander gets away.

Ann: That move is not allowed!

Moria: Hehe. Try and doge this!

She does the same technique, and Ann does dodge while her scythe got damaged again. Once recovering, Ann begins to retaliate and they traded strikes. After a bit, they were both showing injuries and panted a bit as they were still fighting.

Ann: I don't have time for this.

Moria: Neither do I. So let's finish this once for all. It's a shame, really. With your messed up pass, I'd like to think you'd fit right at home for the Kishin.

Ann: (smiles) Like I said—I prefer sanity.

They close their eyes, and began to focus on their souls. Specifically, to channel for a Soul Resonance. With Meisters like them, it's possible to achieve a resonance power without a Weapon partner. However, it's more difficult as it can result in damage to the Meister's soul, especially if the resonance is done incorrectly. After a bit, they were ready.

Ann and Moria: Let's go, Soul Resonance!

Their weapons began to grow, and they charge up with power.

Ann: APOCALYPTIC REAPER!!!

Moria: DEATH STINGER!!!

Both charge at each other, making a shockwave that damages the train around them. Their strikes clash, and they fly past each other. Once landing, neither move for a bit, even after Ann felt a large cut on her torso and right arm.

Moria: It's over. You knew you couldn't dodge my attack, so you tried to get close to strike me.

Ann: Yeah, that's right. (Looks over her shoulder) But that's what I was counting on.

Moria: Huh?

Suddenly, she felt an extreme amount of pain, as if she was split in half. Sure enough, she was as Moria collapsed in a puddle of her own blood.

Ann: I can do more than just summon a scythe. You focused on my weapon so much, you should've gone for the head and leg.

She fully turns around, and reveals her right leg having scythe blades out of it, while having one through her forehead. They were slightly glowing, indicating she channeled her power through them when she struck. Ann falls to her knees and groans in pain while the blades disappear.

(End music)

Ann: Shit, that hurts. I can barely stand now. (Looks at Moria's disappearing body) I wish it didn't have to end like this, Moria. If you had a better experience from the academy, who knows. You would've made a great Meister. And we might've even become friends.

A beeping sound is heard, and Ann checks her communicator.

Ann: (answers it) This is Ann.

Hanzo: It's Hanzo. Are you alright?

Ann: Other than bleeding from wounds and exhausted from using a resonance, I'm okay. Moria's been neutralized.

Hanzo: Can you make it back here?

Ann: I'll try. It might be a while, though. Something tells me I'm gonna have a long trip back.

*HANZO*

Back on the moon, things weren't looking too good. Justin had tapped into madness, making him more monstrous  and Stein decided to tap into his own madness to combat it. Marie was helping him, but it wouldn't last long. The rest of the team weren't fairing well as Kid was even forced to complete two of his lines, but it wasn't enough to help tip the balance.

Justin: (crazed laughter) Witness the madness of Lord Kishin! Cease your pointless resistance!!! Let the madness consume you!!! (Fires a guillotine blade at Stein) And you! Why don't you give it up as well!!?

Stein barley dodges the blade.

Marie: Why should we?! Your traps might as well be mousetraps for all the good they'll do you catching Stein!

Justin: (laughs) Whatever do you mean!!? You're already trapped!! That's right, the moon! The moon itself is nothing but a giant trap meant to ensnare you all!! THE MOON IS ACTUALLY AN ENORMOUS GUILLOTINE!! One step inside, and you'll find it quite impossible to escape! The noose is already tight around your necks! You have no choice but to wait in fear as the guillotine blade slowly descends over your heads! THE MADNESS WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER-MORE RAIN FROM THE MOON!! THE GUILLOTINE IS TRAINED DIRECTLY OVER YOUR NECKS!! And the guillotine is always falling! The guillo... guillo... gui... BRBT!

His sentence was stopped as half his jaw was bursting blood and making it hard to speak properly. At that moment, Hanzo came in and fired arrows strong enough to break his traps and he lands by Stein.

Hanzo: You've reached your limit, Justin. Your body can't contain the madness anymore.

Stein: Thanks for helping, Hanzo. Let's finish this guy.

Justin: Killing me won't affect the battle!! You have already lost!

Hanzo and him then fight. Justin continues to speak as he dodges and clashes the attacks.

Justin: It is a great mystery to me, Stein, why you would side with DWMA! To join the heard, upholding order by never stepping a foot out of line, eliminating all men and ideas that do not conform! Why must one conform to a heard? Who says we must organize in any configuration? Do what you will and say what you will, and if any do not share your view, KILL THEM!! Isn't that the way of nature?! Why is Lord Death's order so precious to you?!

Stein: SOUL RESONANCE!!! Lord Death's order doesn't demand any such thing!

Justin: But Stein, the madness within you is forbidden under Death's orders!!

Hanzo: Not as long as he has something to direct it against!

Stein then launches forward as Hanzo jumps away.

Justin: And what will you do after Death has eliminated all his so-called heretics!? What will you do with the madness within you, so abhorrent to order!?

Marie: This is for B.J.!!

Stein the delivers a devastating blow that kills Justin. But before dying away, he says a few more words.

Justin: (crazed smile) Have no fear...your time will come. Order will crumble to dust. Order will crumble to dust.

He then fades away completely, and Stein returns back to his normal form.

Hanzo: You okay?

Stein: I will be. Think you can help clear a path?

Hanzo does't respond, but moves directly in front of the battlefield. As he stops. He pulls out and arrow and notches it to the bow string. As he pulls the string back, his left arm glows blue as there was a spirit of some sort wrapped around his arm.

Hanzo: RYUU-GA, WA-GA-TE-KI-WO, KU-RA-U!!!

He lets the arrow fly, and in a burst of energy, two big blue dragons fire out. They shoot across the field, destroying countless enemies, and giving the others an edge to recover.

Cole: Thanks, uncle!

Kid: Whoa...

Patty: That's so cool!

Liz: Cole did say the Shimada Clan controlled dragons.

Kid was soon informed that his dad requested him to return to the ship. After some convincing from Stein Cole then felt his soul sense going off. He focuses on it, and finds it was coming from the sky.

Stein: What the matter, Cole?

Cole: Uncle, do you sense that?

Hanzo: (closes his eyes and focuses) I do...

Spriti: What do you both sense?

Cole: The madness... The same source from Crona... It's heading this way.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

146 6 14
Grim the Reaper is a notorious mass murderer in Japan who has been suspected of killing over a dozen people in the span of 4 years and successfully e...
17.5K 810 18
[In A World Where Monsters Known as Kishin Run Rampant And Threaten Peace With Madness. Special humans known as Weapon and Meisters fight against the...
5.3K 83 15
- A story about Maka's twin sis joining DWMA. Just a normal girl who has her own weapon. - Rewriting (in progress) ☁️ ⚠️ Warning !! • THE OLD VER...
54.5K 1.7K 13
You are the new meister at the academy, but there is something different about you and your weapon that has everyone puzzled.