Convergence [KLONNIE]

By numinousx

{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of... More

cast โ”
โ†ณ act I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
โ†ณ act II
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
...
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven

chapter twenty-seven

697 35 19
By numinousx

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ignore errors. 

Mina Bennett was bored. Well, she was just becoming bored because her day had been great up until now. She had ventured off from New Orleans to find some witch herbs thinking that anything that would help her maximize her powers was worth having. So, to look serious, she ran through Elyza's closet, picking out the perfect purple jumpsuit.

Coming out of an amazing herbal store in Mississippi after receiving help from one of her distant cousins, she was surprised when she had magic-blocking chains thrown on her arms, a bag over her head, and being tossed in the backseat of a truck.

Only to discover that her kidnappers were her annoying-ass aunts. Of course, they were here. They only ever came to bitch and moan about her decisions.

"Are you even listening?" One of her aunts questioned, slamming her hand down on the oval, wooden table.

Mina snapped out of her thoughts. "Yes, Aunt Kelia. I'm listening."

Kealia Bennett scoffed, glancing over at her sister. "And Eleanor, sister, what have you done to protect your nieces from these Mikaelson pests."

Eleanor Bennett cut her eyes at her sister, leaning back in her chair. "I have been in contact with our ancestors, sister," The eldest living Bennett aunt stated, the word sister rolling sarcastically off her lips. "Esther Mikaelson is more a threat than any living Mikaelson. We should focus on her."

"Oh really," Another Bennett said. "Some old white woman with an axe to grind is more of a threat than a Bennett witch whoring around with Klaus Mikaelson?"

"Whoring?" Mina gasped, glaring at her aunt Addison. Her magic flickered the lights. "Bonnie is not a whore and don't you ever say that again."

Addison Bennett chuckled. "Lights dear? Your big bad defense is flicking lights?" Addison stood, staring at Mina as she did. The ground shook beneath them and Mina reached out to the table for support. However, the other Bennett witches only watched, looking just as unaffected as Addison.

Mina accepted the challenge, rising out of her seat. She pushed her magic forward, a wind unlike any other causing everything including the large eight-seater table to rise. "Trust me. Call Bonnie a whore again and I'll show you what my defense is."

"Enough!" Eleanor yelled. When neither her sister nor niece surrendered, she rose. "ENOUGH!" Her voice carried across the room, her magic easily overpowering them as the table flew and crashed into the wall. Mina's wind ceased and the ground became still again. Eleanor flicked her wrist and the table put itself back together and stationed itself exactly where it was beforehand. "Are you two insane? Our ancestors fought for togetherness and here you both are... fighting against each other."

"Eleanor–"

"Shut up, Addison. I am speaking and I will not be interrupted!"

Mina smirked and sat down, twisting to look at her aunt. "Mina Alise Bennett, if you ever do that again, you will want to turn back the clock to prevent the long six hours your mother spent birthing you. Do you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Sister, if you come for my niece again, I will send you and your terrible concentration skills screaming to hell. Then you can meet Esther Mikaelson in person. Am I clear?"

Addison rolled her eyes. "Don't threaten me."

"That wasn't a threat. It was a warning. Don't test me, Addison. Mother isn't here to pry my hands from around your neck."

Kelia cleared her throat, taking a strangely long sip of her drink. She hoped her littlest sister would shut the hell up because a fight between her and Eleanor wouldn't be much of a fight. To put her hopes into action, she tried to change the subjects. "Ellie?" She questioned, calling her sister's nickname. "What did you hear from our ancestors?"

"That our Esther Mikaelson problem is bigger than we all would expect," Taking a seat, Eleanor brushed invisible dirt off her clothing. "Not only is Esther Mikaelson running like a chicken with its damned head cut off, but I hear she's working with her wretched husband."

"It's not much she can do, right? Is she really strong enough to reach up from hell and shake our world on its axis?" Kelia asked, crossing her legs over one another. Her skirt shifted with her.

Mina looked up at her oldest aunt, watching as a flash of uncertainty struck her face. "Our ancestors have been noted of the danger both you, Mina, and Bonnie are in with Esther Mikaelson whisking around. They will do anything in their power to end her. Once in for all."

Mina cleared her throat. "Is my mother... is she..."

"Yes," Eleanor nodded, smiling softly. "Cora is safe with our ancestors and is searching non-stop to ensure your safety."

With that revelation, she stood, taking her purse and slinging it over her shoulder. "I should get back to Bonnie then."

"Not so fast," Addison stopped her. Mina restrained herself. "Esther Mikaelson isn't our only problem. Regardless of how you two obviously feel towards the Mikaelsons, they are vampires. Vampires have been using our kind since of their creation."

"No one is using me or Bonnie, aunt," Mina revealed. "I've put countless vampires on their knees over the years. I'll be fine."

"Mina–"

"I said I'll be fine," Mina repeated, backing up and turning out of the door. However, before she could fully make it to her car, she could hear the familiar clicking of heels behind her. Turning around, she was surprised to see that is was her Aunt Kelia. "Why does no one trust me with my own decisions, aunty?"

"It's not that we don't trust you. After what– Nevermind."

Mina picked up on it quickly. "After what? Aunty, tell me. I will never understand unless I know."

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, Mina, but I have to. I need you to be cautious around the Mikaelsons." Mina stepped back, her heart starting to beat faster. "I lied... No, we lied. Your mother... she didn't die from sickness."

"What?" Mina gasped, tears starting to fill her hazel eyes. "What really happened to her?"

Kelia Bennett wiped away one of her tears, but they kept going. "Cora... Cora got mixed up in some pretty deep vampire business."

"What happened to my mother?" Mina asked again, her voice shattering a nearby car window.

The older Bennett only shook her head. "The only thing we know is that her body was drained of blood and multiple fang marks on her neck. The only people who know are me, Eleanor, Addison, and your grandmother."

"Where was her body found?" Mina asked. Because now, what she was told had to be a lie. She could have died in a hospital. "Tell me."

"Her home," Kelia said simply. "We were trying to protect you and your cousins from the truth. We didn't want any of you to go after her killer."

"And that is exactly what I'm going to do. They deserve to die."

Kelia shook her head, glancing behind her to make sure her sisters weren't listening. She grabbed Mina's shoulders, staring into her eyes. "Your mother's power is the only one who could've rivaled Eleanor's and still a vampire killed her. Who knows how strong this creature was."

Mina ripped from her hold, stomping away to her car. She saw her aunt in the rearview mirror but she couldn't make herself care. She swerved, making herself miss her aunt, and drove off. She would find out who killed her mother. And they would be sorry they ever fucked with a Bennett witch.

⚜️

On the other side of town, Bonnie Bennett slowly crept up the stairs to St Ann's Church attic. In her hand, she held a map with a glowing red circle. After Klaus had given her a piece of hair Marcel had on his jacket, she was able to use it to find the witch they both deemed responsible for the uproar in New Orleans.

A silencing spell dripped from her, rendering her footsteps unnoticeable. She held her hand to the door, feeling for a boundary spell but when she felt none, she simply twisted the knob and entered.

"Get out!" She saw a little girl scream. She could feel a flood of magic start to overwhelm her senses, but she simply pushed back, holding her hands out. Their magic collided somewhere in the middle.

"I don't want to hurt you!" Bonnie yelled over the collision. The force was pushing opposite of the Bennett and honestly, she wanted to stop but she didn't want to be hurt either. "If you don't stop, you're going to force my hand."

The magic stopped and Bonnie let out a sigh. "Who are you?"

"Bonnie," she started, closing the door behind her. "Bonnie Bennett. What's your name?"

The little girl eyed Bonnie, backing up slightly. Since she absorbed the Harvest power, there was anyone who could overpower her. "Davina. I'm not leaving with you. I'd rather jump out of that window."

Bonnie held her hands up in surrender. "I'm not trying to kidnap you or anything. I'm just trying to figure out something," She started. She hated lying, but she had a syringe in her back pocket. It would knock out anyone, regardless of power, for about fifteen minutes. "There are some people who you have the power to help and you won't. Why?"

"Help?" Davina questioned, laughing a little. "If you're talking about the witches, then I won't help them because I refuse to die. I'm too young. I've barely lived."

"Die?" Bonnie shook her head fast. "They don't want you to die, Davina. They just need you so you can wake up the other three girls."

"Wake? I'm not sure what they told you, but the other three witches are dead. Go to the cemetery, you'll see their gravestones," Davina sat down in her chair. "They want to kill me for power."

"I–" Bonnie started, trying to wrap her mind around all of this. "Sophie Deveraux–"

"Is a liar," Davina cut her off. "She told us that we would only have to slice our palms, but instead, they slit their throats. My friends are dead because of them, and I don't want to die along with them. Please, Bonnie. Don't let them kill me."

"I'm not– I won't. I'll do everything I can to protect you."

Davina nodded, walking over to the witch. "My people have always hated me."

Bonnie bent down a little, taking the little girl in a hug. "I won't let anyone hurt you, but I have to go." She had to go tell Klaus what was really going on.

She pulled her shirt down, covering the syringe in her back pocket. Bonnie quickly made her way out of the room. She slipped out of the church, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

Bonnie: I met with the witch, Klaus. She's a child and the witches of New Orleans

want her dead. I can't let her die.

Agnes watched as Bonnie dove into a shiny red car and started the ignition. She looked up at the church in question with a smirk. She took her phone from her pocket with a smirk. "Prepare the Harvest. At the next lunar nightfall, we will deliver Davina Claire to our ancestors."

⚜️

"Bex, what on Earth are you doing?" Elyza asked, flopping onto the bed of her favorite female Mikaelson. There were clothes everywhere and her closet looked as if a hurricane and a tornado hit it at the same time.

"Packing," Rebekah said simply, pulling out a smooth silver luggage.

Elyza sat up, flashing over to the original. "Tell me you aren't leaving. Again."

"I can't do this, Elyza," Rebekah sighed, leaning on her closet door. "Threats of mother returning, Bennett witches who killed us once, it's all too much. And while it should be a gift, in this case, it's a curse. Kol is never wrong and his prophecy of one of our death shouldn't be overlooked. I love my brother. I love you, but I will not fall for them."

"Does Klaus know?" Elyza asked. "Elijah?"

"No," Rebekah shook her head, putting her phone in her back pocket. "I intend on being far away by the time either of them even notice I'm gone." Rebekah put her hand on Elyza's shoulder. "Take care of my brothers, will you?"

"I will."

With a suitcase in one hand and a duffle bag in another, Rebekah Mikaelson was gone. 

**

back to back updates because i feel guilty for abandoning this story for two weeks. 

y'all know the drill. tell me what you think ---->

byyeeee, 

numinousx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.5K 34
Maddison Grace Gilbert, little sister to Elena Gilbert and twin to Jeremy Gilbert, has always been a bit a of a know it all. Not in the wanna punch h...
15.8K 326 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...
3.9K 130 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
747K 14.5K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...